Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 05-22-2017, 03:59 AM

To make this clear before you read this. Yes it is based off of what is happening in my sims game but I am making up the story. it's not perfect. It's mostly silly. I would love people to comment on it. Not necesarily on my grammar since I already know that's bad. But more on the way I'm laying it out. It's an idea I had to write it like the narrator of a tv show instead of in 1st person of the bachelor. And jumping in on certain conversations like they do in survivor where its greatly edited so the drama looks worse than it is. :3 I will probably edit this story multiple times as I think of how to write it better. Or what bit of conversation i can add on. ect.

Day 1X

Day One- meeting the contestants

Is this a game show or real life? It's a game show of course! This seasons star is none other than the fairy boy himself Peter Pan. (Or was that Link who was called fairy boy. Not that we break the fourth wall or anything. Announcers never do that!) Regardless of what you, our viewer might call him he's hear wearing his spandex tights, short shorts, and cute little ... t-shirt. What is that he has on his head folks? How old did we say this guy was? It looks like that hat is straight out of the renaissance, I thought we were getting a real guy not an actor!
(The mic is still on. Get back to narrating not complaining.)
Right, right of course. So the seven lovely ladies who will be joining Peter Pan for roughly a month of glorious live television and dating drama are as follows.

Eilonwy Llyr, Vanellope Von Schweetz, Lilo Pelekai, Alice Wonderland, Mary Gibbs (that's Boo to most folk who know her), Penny Morningside, and Hannah Phillips. And yes folks all the contestants in this loving extravaganza are of age so don't worry your pretty little heads about that.

Now that introductions are over lets tune in and see how the first day of mingling is going. Looks like Peter Pan is a little nervous, he's gone off to the television set in the living room to flip through channels. But what's this!? Several of the lovely bachelorettes are following him in to see what he's up to. Let's see who they are and what they're all talking about.

Lilo Pelekai and Mary Gibbs sit on the couch next to Peter and start up a conversation between each other. Are they hoping that he will put in and talk to them? Vanelope Von Schweetz on the other hand is bold enough to sit down right next to our handsome bachelor on the couch and start talking to him. He responds positively to this and asks her a little about herself.

"I'm a natural at racing. I love the thrill of shifting into top gear and everything in the world blurs past you as you blast past it at top speed." She excitedly told him about her love for racing.

"Well I don't know about racing cars, I've never bothered with one since I can fly."

"You can fly? Really?" She rolled her eyes like it was a joke.

"Oh yeah, there was this one time..." Peter started, already cracking up at the memory, "I was flying a little to fast and I was rather tired. i caught the hand on the Big Ben and changed the time. All of London was confused for days." He snickered as he continued his story. "I'd already messed up one, so i went back to mess with the other faces to." He continued laughing at his own joke while Lilo and Mary politely joined in the conversation laughing two though they were rolling their eyes at him all the same.

The four continued to converse together getting a nice dynamic going even as they were joined by contestant Hannah Phillips. So we checked in on the other contestants. Alice Wonderland and Penny Morningside were standing just outside the window so we checked in on them first.

"So do you think he's a little mad?" Alice asked her fellow contestant Penny. "That hat of his sure makes me think so. Reminds me of another mad fellow I know."

Penny looked at her with horror. "No they wouldn't get someone crazy to be on the show. That would put us in harms way wouldn't it?!"

"Oh not crazy, just mad." Alice said, her eyes glinting mischievously. (Or as far as us announcers can tell that's what they were glinting wit, maybe she just had something in her eyes and was trying to get it out.)

As Alice looking much more nervous now than she had at the beginning of our show wandered off to go swimming in the backyard pond, and Alice continued to stand (what we announcers now consider very creepy behaviour) outside the window and watch Peter through it we checked back in with Peter inside. The friendfest conversation was still going strong, or so it seemed. Shortly after we joined them it began to break up.

The friend fest conversation began to break up as Venellope got up and wandered off somewhere and shortly after Peter followed. Though he didn't follow her, instead he headed up the stairs to the top floor of the mansion where Eilonwy had hidden herself away from everyone to play some video games and listen to music. It would seem she is a little nervous about meeting our bachelor though as she didn't stay long.

Alice and Hannah however followed our handsome bachelor up the steps and joined him in dancing, shortly followed by the glitch. Er, we mean Vanellope Von Schweetz.

I think we're already witnessing some potential for drama here folks. Vanelope and Hannah don't seem to want to keep Peter out of their sights as he tries to complete the task of day one. Getting to know all of the lovely bachelorettes. After a couple hours of dancing Alice has to give in and leave Peter to her competition, trusting that she will be able to get in some private conversations with him later. Eilonwy briefly joins them and Peter gets to talk with her for a couple minutes before his stomach gives a rather large growl and he excuses himself to go make a salad.

We check back in with the other lovely ladies as he descends the stairs towards the kitchen. Lilo is eating an egg omelete and some bacon and still talking to Mary Gibbs on the couch. It would appear we have a team already forming between the two. Possibly to knock out the rest of the conversation to gurantee that they are in the final two. What could these two lovely woman be plotting together? We briefly spot Penny as she heads for the restrooms. (where of course we're not going to take the cameras...) So far she has managed to stay away from the rest of the contestants, including the bachelor himself, but now that everyone is emerging to eat we may see a little bit more action from the shy ginger.

Meanwhile, let's see what the girls have to say who have once again gathered in the living room.

"Oh he seemed pretty sane to me." Lilo said as we joined in on the conversation. "We were having a really nice talk early I quite enjoyed myself.

"Yeah, " Hannah added, "He was really funny to, had some great stories and jokes."

"Oh I don't know girls." Alice said with a far away look, possibly that mischievous glint again, but we in the narrating booth still aren't quite sure, this girl is hard to read. "I think he looks delightfully mad." She sighed in a dreamy way and stared off towards the kitchen where the gentleman Peter was making a large salad so that everyone could come have a bowl.

It seemed we had just missed something quite exciting, but I have a feeling it was similar to the conversation Alice had with Penny earlier. back in the kitchen we see Peter grab a bowl for himself of the salad and take off for the living room where Eilonwy and Penny have just showed up, but it would seem the rumor that Alice is starting has begun to spread as they both quickly leave the room and go take a seat in the kitchen grabbing a bowl of salad.

Dissapointed Peter sits on the couch dejected. His mood is quickly lifted back up when Venellope joins him and they start cracking jokes about things like chicken butt and various kinds of duty. As they finish eating Peter has spotted Penny passing by on her way up the stairs to the dance floor. He quickly says good bye to Vanellope and rushed up the stairs.

Penny however pales at the sight of him and mumbles something about needing to sleep and rushes off to bed. Successfully dodging him again, as Hannah successfully stalks him again.

After a little bit of dancing with Hannah and Mary, Peter uses the same excuse and heads off to his bedroom where we find Lilo getting comfy ready to sleep next to our Bachelor. Nice try sweetheart, not going to get lucky on the first night, wonder if that will come back to bite her.

Oh, but what's this folks! As our Bachelor turns off the light and Lilo is leaving the room dissapointed but keeping a good face on Alice sneaks in and catches her at it. Is she trying to go for the dashing bachelor's bed as well? Or are we about to have another rumor started by the gossip queen?

Day 2X

Day 2 - Group date
Around 4 am, Penny woke up and walked through Peter's bedroom to take a bath in is private bathroom. Is she trying to get something going with him, test to see if the rumors that Alice was spreading are true? Let's see how this drama unfolds folks. She manages to sneak back outside before heading down to get some leftover salad from the fridge instead of making herself a nice breakfast meal. Not a good idea folks, though the contestants don't know it. Peter loves to have people cook for him so he can see all of the creativity that can come out of making a large delicious meal. They want to get all the practice cooking in that they can so they can get used to the equipment we have here on set so that they can win this contest.
The contestants don't know this of course, but Hannah Phillips is getting head start on the others. She has decided a nice veggie burger is something that the house needs and is grilling some delicious tofu meat on the grill outside so that everyone can have some energy filling burgers before we all head out for our first group date.

For those of you viewers who don't know how this game works, our handsome Bachelor Peter needs to attempt to get closer with each of the contestants as we head out to a local water park and see these lovely ladies in their bathing suits. It has some nice soapy slip and slides and some great pools. We should have an interesting outing here and it will be great to see how everyone gets along with each other.

Tuning back in with Peter we find him trying to start a conversation again with Penny to get to know her. She once again has given him the cold shoulder as he also starts to cook some burgers on the grill. Let's follow Penny upstairs where she is off to chat with Eilonwy after avoiding a conversation with Peter. It looks as if she is not in it to win it this competition.

"Hey do you think vampires are real?" The sweet little orphan girl asks tentatively to her fellow contestant that she made friends with yesterday.
"Oh most definetly they exist. I don't think I've met one personally, but they can't be very friendly people now can they.
Probably keep to themselves all the time." Eilowny answers clearly unaware of the real intention of the question.
"Well if someone is making us a really delicious vegetarian mea-"
"Vegetarian meal, oh gosh why?"
"Oh I don't know. It's good to keep our figure I suppose, but I do very much love a good burger and fries. Maybe some chicken fingers and a nice tall soda pop. What's your favorite flavor?"
"Just a simple sprite works for me. Cleans your pallet up really nice so you can eat a bunch of really good food."
"Oh yeah I guess so. I personally like Dr. Pepper." She shifted awkwardy from foot to foot and than continued to say what was really on her mind. "So, what if someones cooking burgers even as someone else is making tofu burgers? Do we really need that much protein?"
"Sure we do. And if anything it would be a wearwolf and not a vampire. Unless they're making raw burgers."
"I don't know, I didn't stay long enough to check how well they were cooking it."
"Oh, do tell? I do love to hear a bit of gossip."

We listened in to the conversation for a little while and it seems Alice is doing a really good job spreading the rumor about Peter to see if she herself can swoop in knowing that he is perfectly human and kind and there is no reason to be scared of him. But if the competition isn't speaking to him much than she can get more one on one time with him.

In a strange turn of events today Peter has seeked out Hannah since she was so interested in him yesterday but her obsession with him seems to be over or she's playing hard to get. After a quick little good morning hello, she finishes her tofu burger and walks back away from him.

After a wonderful burger early brunch the entire crew went out to our first group outing at the water park where the first mini challenge of the day began. We reserved one of the water slides for the show for the girls to show off their childish side because Peter Pan loves to have fun and goof around. Peter starts off by sliding down and showing off. The girls than begin to take turns showing off their different moves. Lilo goes for a bit of a spin on her back to show her bravery of being unafraid to get soaked and look goofy. Hannah not feeling so brave slides across on her feet. Penny having had a brief conversation with Peter before they left as he cleaned up dishes is feeling a lot braver and slides down with a little playful cat claw swipe and a growl at the end where Peter is standing and watching each girls moves.

Mary Gibbs however is not feeling super amazing as she trips and conks her head on the ground as she slides and has to recover a bit at the end before she can stand up. Alice barely waits for her before surfing across the slip and slide on her feet giving a little spin and blowing a kiss at the end to Peter Pan trying to get his attention on her. Vanellope doesn't seem to be to worried about the competition and after a simple slide on her stomach like a penguin she walks away to go swim in the pool. Eilonwy follows suit but didn't know that a kiss was blown at the end so she doesn't seem as playful and impressive but she does look good surfing.

The group continues taking turns for quite awhile and start dropping off slowly until finally we are down to Boo, Eilonwy, and Alice sliding with peter. On Alice's last pass she slips and falls banging her head and feeling silly she decides its time to stop. Not realizing Peter was getting ready for another run since everyone else had stopped Mary Gibbs decided to do some pushups at the end of the slip and slide expecting it to be save. As Peter passed through the waterfall spray he saw her at the end and back peddled to try to avoid her. Failing he slid right underneath her as she pushed up. Alice of course shot Mary Gibbs ice daggers and than helped Peter get up to his embaressed thanks. She smirked where he couldn't see her victorious face.

As a prize he sat with the three winners and chatting with them for awhile. Alice quickly scared Mary off whenever she assumed Peter wasn't looking. However we're pretty sure we caught him catch her and he looked very displeased. The smile of fun was quickly plastered back on his face however as he continued the conversation he was having with Eilonwy and Alice before heading off to get to know the other girls. and swimming with them in the pool.

At 5 Pm we announcers came back over and announced the next mini competition. They were all told to begin swimming laps in the pool they were already swimming in. We knew they would be tired and that was the entire point. Let's cause just a little bit of drama, especially with tempers flaring. The girls all attempted to get started but were to tired to do much. Hannah swam the farthest while Eilonwy got into a fight for no reason with Penny. A victorious grin on Alice's face that we caught says that perhaps it wasn't as no reason as the conversation seemed.

"So I heard that you're trying to cut us all out of the competition Penny. That little pose you used on the slip and slide.
Not as innocent as the front you've been putting up is it." A very angry Eilonwy announced in a heated whisper.
"What are you talking about? I'm not putting up any front!" Penny replied offended.
"Oh yeah? What about all that oh no I think Peter Pan is a vampire nonsense this morning!"
"It wasn't nonsense! I was warned about him and I'm trying to figure out why people think he's dangerous. I talked to him just before we came out here and he seems alright actually."
"Oh yeah, sure you did."
"I did! He was cleaning up some dishes from brunch and asked me how my morning was and asked a little bit about me.
I told him about being an orphan and he said he could understand that! I'm not putting up any front!"
"Oh playing the sympathy vote so that he'll cave into your two faced lies now huh?"
"I'm not lying!" Penny shrieked back in anger. "How can you say that! I thought you were my friend here!

Playing hard to get paid off well for Hannah as she won a hug from the bare chested handsome bachelor and a small private conversation as the clock winded down for the entire crew to return to the mansion for dinner and an interesting night of potential insane drama with all the gossip flying around.

They return to the castle where Peter makes some mac and cheese cause he's feeling lazy and we look at a review of the events of today.

Alice seems to be attempting to get a control on the event and sabotage her fellow contestants, going so far as to spread nasty rumors and lurking in the shadows to watch the rumors go off and upset the rest of them so that they avoid Peter either so he doesn't seem them that way, or because he is being rumored to be a vampire out to get blood.
Hannah is doing a fantastic job keeping Peter's interest in her up, and Vanellope and he are making fast friends being silly with each other constantly.
Mary and Lilo seem to be much more interested in the friendship with each other than the friendship they have with Peter, and even though penny is warming up to him she hasn't gotten very far or held a very big conversation with him yet.
Eilonwy is in roughly the same boat only having had a decent conversation with peter after the slip and slide where once again Alice unknowingly sabotaged her fellow contestant by making Peter feel awkward and walked away. Though she also unknowingly sabotaged herself in the moment.

What dramas could come out with tomorrows solo date looming ever nearer.

Day ThreeX

day Three : Solo Date One
Today is one of the big important days of this reality show. That's right! It's competition day! Let's tune in and see what are lovely bachelorettes are up to this morning. Are they getting ready for the big day? Or are they lagging behind and going to be having a terrible time when it comes to competition time. They don't know it but the date location is to an old fashioned pub in the historical section of town that should be quite a romantic little date for the lucky lady to go on with Peter Pan.

Eilonwy and Hannah are the first to awaken this morning. Followed closely by Lilo. These three girls seem to be in it to win it. Making sure they have a nice healthy breakfast before the big competition that will happen around noon. The competition folks will be making a beautiful horse sculpture out of wood using tools provided. As it is the first date there should be no chance of the tools being used as jealous weapons of rage.

Lilo attempts to get some nice quiet time to herself dancing to some music but Eilonwy swoops in to begin the early morning gossip. Perhaps spreading the little rumors of Penny trying to sabotage them all that Alice started the day before at the pool. Lilo just ignores her and heads off to get showered and pretty for the day planning to win the first date. All the early risers have gotten showers or baths and now the rest of the house is awake and we keep a close eye out for any drama that may ensue.

Immedietly we see Mary get cut off from all the bathrooms by the other three freshly awakened girls. (Penny, Alice, and Veneloppe) After a shower frees up she finally gets her chance and we turn our attention to Penny who is watching a comedy with Alice and eating a nice breakfast. Let's see what they are talking about as Eilonwy joins them.
A nice hug from Eilonwy to Alice precedes a "Good morning!" They talk briefly about how nice it is to be in a mansion that is free from garbage and with a smirk Alice scappers off leaving the two ladies who were screaming at each other in the pool alone while everyone else is off doing their own things.
With a grimace Eilonwy turns to Penny but its obvious she's a little tense.
"So hey. How'd you sleep Penny?" She says with false cheerfullness.
"Oh you know. It went well. The house is super clean afterall. I even woke up to a great breakfast."
"Yeah I did too. I ate awhile ago while everyone was still sleeping."
"Uh huh... That's great!" Penny replies with just as much false cheerfullness.
They stand around awkwardly for a little bit before Lilo joins them. But she just grabs the plate Penny has set down and scampers back away not wanting to stay and watch the awkward fight and having an excuse to once again leave the living room. The tension in the air being incredibly high between the two. They take it as a nice cue to end the conversation before things get to bad.
"I've got to go powder my nose."
"Yeah I need to go get into some nicer clothes."
"Later."
"Later."

As quickly as the drama ends it starts back up again as both lovely ladies decide separately to go dance. After a few minutes of joined civil dancing Penny decides its time to sceddadle and go check on the time because it feels close to noon and the competition will be starting. Alice playing a video game near by smirks again enjoying the tension she's caused between her two fellow competitors.

Now its time for the competition everyone. The lovely ladies meet on the lawn where several woodworking benches have been set up. The ever charming and handsome host announces the challenge.
"Today you will all be carving a sculpture of a horse in order to win a date with the handsome Peter Pan." The girls take a quick look around and see that their fellow contestants have not exactly been keeping their hands strong in the wood widdling business as the host continues.
"Peter Pan has informed us that he loves little wood carvings of things because it was a great thing to pass time doing on lazy days when it was to hot to go out and have an adventure. So today you will be tested on not only your speed but the quality of your sculpture to determine who will be going on a lovely date to an old fashioned pub with Peter tonight.

The girls line up and at the whistle start their widdling. Eilonwy and Boo are the first to get the blocks on the table wanting to be the first to finish. Followed closely by veneloppe, Alice, and hannah. Last to the tables with their blocks of wood are Lilo and Penny. And all the lovely ladies are off to their measuring and sculpting. mary (boo) really seems to know what she wants to do and gets a head start lead on the other ladies scultpting out a horse head right away. Penny seems to be struggling, not really knowing where she's going to take her creation but she starts to cut a form after the others are already moving into sanding.
Eilowny is really contemplating where to go next now that she has the basic form of her horse sculpture down. As far as this announcer can tell they all seem to be neck and neck. Lots of horse necks that is. No specific horse is jumping out above the rest WAIT A MINUTE! Penny has just started sanding like a mad woman and will you look at that folks. The lady who got to the table last has won a date with Peter Pan.

Right right, i can't get ahead of myself of course we need to see what the Bachelor thinks of each of the sculptures as the ladies finish. Looks like Mary next to Penny is in a bit of a panic seeing the lady next to her finish so fast. She was really trying to pull out the prefection on her piece and is now lagging behind having forgotten that time was also important in this challenge. Next to finish is Alice who shoots a glare off towards Penny when she realizes she didn't finish first.
Veneloppe is close behind but... woah . Let's move on to see who finishes next, i don't think that horse catastrophe is getting anywhere, has this woman even seen a horse before? I'm not quite sure that is one. Next is Eilonwy and Lilo, now Hannah and yes Mary Gibbs has taken to much time on perfection and has finished her horse last. Good thing this wasn't an elimination challenge or poor Boo would be out!

Let's see what Peter thinks now that all the horses are finished. Yes. It looks like he will still take Penny out on the date tonight to the historical old fashioned pub. Congratulations Penny!! We interview the girls briefly as they finish and it turns out that Hannah, Lilo and Mary are the only ones who did not manage to hurt themselves with the tools today. Well at least they have learned some new skills for the future. And know now not to swing a hammer so crazily into a chisel that's for sure.

Penny and Peter head out to the old fashioned pub and sit down in a private corner to talk under the stairs. Soon enough after some jokes they're flirting and feeling very comfortable with each other. Penny challenges Peter to a game of poker as they sip drinks from the bar and continue laughing and joking through the night. Soon enough in the joyous atmosphere they also hug and kiss a couple times despite there being other people streaming in and out of the pub as its a local hot spot for a good time.

before they knew it the date was over and they had to head back to the bachelor mansion where they said their good nights and headed in to tuck in for the night. before Peter can run off to grab a bite to eat Veneloppe swoops in on him at the front door to give him a hug as if to say, "just because I am terrible at woodworking doesn't mean I don't still like you." Than she leaves and heads off to bed leaving him confused. As he grabs a quick bettime snack let's check in and see how the other ladies in the house are doing.

Alice and Hannah are arguing about vampires as they dance on the dancefloor upstairs where Penny has also grabbed a bedtime snack and is silently listening to what's going on. It seems that Alice is not giving up on spreading the paranoia into the unsuspecting Penny. Or is she? She jumps in on the conversation with a friendly smile like its nothing. After all she just smacked lips with the supposed vampire and didn't feel any fangs. Alice gives up and decides its time to tuck in for the night and get a good nights rest since its elimination day in the morning.
Mary is already tucked into her bed, and Eilonwy is also headed in that direction. Lilo however seems to be content to make some midnight burgers. And accidentally set the grill on fire.

It was an accident right?

Peter, Hannah and Penny are the first to recover and get to sleep. Eilonwy and Alice get bored and head off for their own Zzzzzs. Lilo, Boo, and Venelope are the last ones left awake and they chat for awhile eating a late night snack (that could have been taken out of the fridge in the first place miss Lilo)
Vanelope is now out.
Now Mary.
Now only Lilo is left awake watching Television and dancing and just enjoying her late night alone time. She's feeling great and doesn't feel any after effects of the fire.
Finally everyone gets to sleep though tensions are extremely high.

Last edited by Shadami; 06-15-2017 at 02:02 AM..