Ayreiya
*^_^*

Old 10-31-2010, 07:54 PM

Hello all and welcome to the no life club for halloween of 2010. How have you all been?
I'm currently working on a paper for an english class so i can't exactly post alot now. I am hoping to get it done soon so i can post later though.

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-02-2010, 10:02 AM

Aww! I'm a member of the no-life club, too! T^T I've been doing homework all day. I even skipped class to get some extra sleep so I could be well powered to do all my homework. No joke. *sigh* Now I only have about an hour and a half left to finish my last bit of homework, and I'm seriously hoping I can get this done! AHH! :squee:

Ayreiya
*^_^*

Old 11-02-2010, 02:31 PM

That's how i was. I was working on my homework and ended up having just an hour to do the essay and my teacher didn't end up showing up to class today because his car broke down on the way to school. There are five of us left in the class and we are just talking about nothing.

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-02-2010, 03:41 PM

LOL Wow. Sounds like quite a class. :lol: I remember my Astronomy class last year...almost nobody attended. There were maybe 5 of us that actually went to both the lectures and the labs.