salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 08-22-2017, 02:54 AM

Nova_Alchemist: yay I would love to continue the roleplay :D I honestly forgot a lot of the details since it has been a while but I will read through it when I have time and then post a reply <3

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 08-22-2017, 07:24 PM

salvete: perfect!
and no rush ~<3

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 08-23-2017, 02:06 AM

thank you :D I think maybe I will get to it after the event is over, since there is a lot of posting to be done in the event forum in the meantime. would that be okay?

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 08-23-2017, 02:56 AM

salvete: i don't mind~
considering how long i've made you wait, just post whenever ^~^

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 08-23-2017, 02:56 AM

aw okay :D thank you

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 08-27-2017, 08:48 PM

Amanda thanked and bid farewell to the health staff as they left the student health center. There was a long corridor to go back to the academic areas, with mostly offices and then the cafeteria on the way back, so they all started chatting along the way.

Amanda and Jonas discussed what considerations needed to be figured out for their new mentee. While Amanda was the one officially assigned as the mentor to Vance, Friedrich and Jonas were two of her best friends at the school. The three of them were always happy to help each other out whenever they could. In fact, they thought maybe it would be best to let the headmaster know that all three of them could take care of Vance when need be, so that Amanda would not be too overwhelmed. There were a lot of logistics to be figured out, such as where Vance would stay, how they could get additional materials and resources for an extra person at their accommodations, what classes he would need to register for, and myriad other details.

Meanwhile, Friedrich turned to Vance and asked, "So what's it like being a human?" Friedrich was very curious about humans. He came from a magical family and had had only minimal interactions with non-magical creatures growing up.

Nova_Alchemist:

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-28-2017, 11:25 PM

Vance walked silently alongside the small group, as they talked. They were probably discussing what they would need to do from now. It didn't really make since to him though- he was busy just trying to adjust and take in the facts of reality. He was no longer human, even if he hadn't undergone all the changes yet. When he heard someone talking to him, he shrugged. "Kind of boring when I think about it." He replied casually, glancing around as they walked. Now that his life had changed, he realized just how little humans really did with their lives. How little he had done. "I was attending a boarding school, probably not that far from here, and it would've been my third year. Next year, I could've returned home, and found a job. Or I could've stayed here and done whatever." He shrugged again and put his hands in the pockets of his jacket. Vance missed his parents.. but he was also still hurt by them sending him away.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 09-22-2017, 12:23 AM

salvete:

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 09-22-2017, 01:26 AM

Friedrich listened eagerly to Vance's response and was surprised when he only spoke a sentence, calling human life "boring." Friedrich pondered this response silently as the group continued down the hall and entered the cafeteria's seating area.

"This is our cafeteria!" Amanda said, breaking from her conversation with Jonas to speak with Vance. She began chattering about all the dining options and gesturing towards the different food counters, which offered everything from soups to salads to finger foods to hot entrees to deli wraps. There were even stations with soft serve ice cream and various coffees, teas, and flavorings.

Jonas joined in as well, adding that the soup station was only open from noon to around half past three, and that the cafeteria was pretty empty in the late afternoons and at night and so was a perfect study spot. Then he turned to Amanda and commented that perhaps they should stop by the Office of Admissions to officially register Vance as a student?

"Yes, I was just thinking that," Amanda replied. "And we should also ask if they can provide vouchers for food and supplies."

The three of them looked to Vance to see if he had anything to say.

---------- Post added 09-21-2017 at 09:26 PM ----------

Nova_Alchemist:

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 11-02-2020, 02:59 AM

salvete:

Don't hate me..

I totally forgot about this after I took a hiatus because of stress irl and poofed for like, a year and a half, I think.. ;~;

pm me sometime? This was a really fun Rp when it was active