nyx<3<3
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-10-2012, 10:30 PM

hello , i am wondering if anyone on mene dose makeup art .If so what kind of makeup art have you done and what inspired you to do it

or any ideas for a fun makeup art <3

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 06-13-2012, 02:16 AM

Right now I'm trying to figure out how they do the crazy complex makeups on scifi series and have them not get beat up 1/3 hour after application. I'm aiming to be a Cardassian (an alien from star trek) next convention. It would be a ton easier if I wasn't allergic to theatrical grease paint.

I've heard of this stuff called PAX but I'm not really sure what the formula for it is. It's like a mix of medical grade glue and acrilic paint. Which I think would work as long as it was pure pigment.

errm but yeah I love playing with my makeup.

nyx<3<3
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-13-2012, 04:35 AM

i love special effects makeup a lot , and Find some barrier spray. It creates a thin barrier between your face and the makeup so you should be able to tolerate it for longer if you are allergy.

hopefully that works for you love :)

Teiaiel
Rogue Chemist

Old 08-09-2012, 12:50 AM

There's a gal on youtube who does a lot of creative makeup styles. Subscribe to me its free :)

I go through her stuff every once in a while just to get some ideas. Honestl, youtube is my makeup idea source haha