PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 10-30-2011, 08:05 PM

How do they do it? I seen quite a few and I'm just wondering? I know i can probably do it with color pencils if I'm colorful but this is digital.. Is it done with photoshop and how? Or some other program? I would love to know if anyone cares to share.

PWEEP
Shadow Panda

Old 10-30-2011, 11:42 PM

Rainbow Sketch Tutorial by ~wolfofstorm on deviantART

That's with Photoshop. Try googling it?

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 10-31-2011, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWEEP View Post
That's with Photoshop. Try googling it?
Yes I googled before I even came to ask on here. And googled a different wording combination and finally found it after I asked my question on here. Thanks anyways though.

But if anyone knows of another program to do it with let me know?

II Certified II
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-05-2011, 06:32 AM

Rainbow color sketches can also be done without photoshop of course it's gonna be time consuming.

realAniram
Teh Forever Newb
Send a message via MSN to realAniram

Old 11-14-2011, 03:56 AM

What I do is I work in a program with layers and then make a rainbow layer with a gradient, then a layer that's completely white (or completely black) and then instead of drawing with the pencil on the plain layer I draw with the eraser.

Paint.Net is free and uses layers (I used it before I got Photoshop, really good), I don't know if it has rainbow gradients though. If it doesn't you can just find a picture on Google that'll do the trick just fine.

Coco`

Old 11-18-2011, 06:52 AM

I will tell you a easyer way to do a raimbow traditional drawing or sketch.
If you have PS (PhotoShop) just drag the drawing and go to the pencil, click right with the mouse on it and choose the third pencil that is named Color Replacement Tool. Then is more easy, just color the drawing or the sketch with it, but don`t forget to use as meny colors you want & need.
Hope you understand me. ^^

Ps. Sorry for my bad english.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 11-28-2011, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by realAniram View Post
What I do is I work in a program with layers and then make a rainbow layer with a gradient, then a layer that's completely white (or completely black) and then instead of drawing with the pencil on the plain layer I draw with the eraser.

Paint.Net is free and uses layers (I used it before I got Photoshop, really good), I don't know if it has rainbow gradients though. If it doesn't you can just find a picture on Google that'll do the trick just fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coco` View Post
I will tell you a easyer way to do a raimbow traditional drawing or sketch.
If you have PS (PhotoShop) just drag the drawing and go to the pencil, click right with the mouse on it and choose the third pencil that is named Color Replacement Tool. Then is more easy, just color the drawing or the sketch with it, but don`t forget to use as meny colors you want & need.
Hope you understand me. ^^

Ps. Sorry for my bad english.
Thank you~♥