Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 01-06-2011, 03:10 AM

Damian reaches up and takes her hand as he stands up with her help. "Ok next time I won't send them away I am sure you could handle them but Miro is.." sighs "I have fought against Miro a few times and the girl he was with..well lets just say we have an history" rolls his eyes and makes his sword vanished again. "Anyway we better get moving before any more surpises." He notice he still had an hold on her hand as he pulls his back back gently and Chaos starts to lead them to the village.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 01-06-2011, 03:29 AM

(My favorite rp right now)

Vaneria keeps her guard up and slips her hand away she actually let her guard down at that very second but it rose back up. Walking through the village she saw everything closed up as in fear of something. "waht do they fear besides the chaos and darkness?" Vaneria wonders and then adds "Oh and btw you can call me Vane for short. My name is long and annoying to most people" she stated the fact.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-06-2011, 03:40 AM

Damian looks around as he looks over at her "Death mostly..they fear death the most thats why they run..if my powers was normal they surely had would met their end. But some know spells that are forbidden cause they drain themselfs out of it. The spell I used was one of the forbiddens." shrugged some. They would reach the village which only had a few people in it but they would escape into their homes. He nods "Oh ok then, Vane." smiles at her. Of course he knew what the people was scaried because of Damian but they was kinda confused to see someone from the light here.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-06-2011, 04:07 AM

Vane smiled and always did like her nickname (sorry bed and shower)

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-07-2011, 04:52 PM

Damian rubs his neck and turns around looking over at her "Uhh do you mind..looks like the people of these village are afraid of me..I can't really blame them after what already happen to this world..maybe they will talk to you." as he looks over as people was still peeking out at him then over to Vane.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-08-2011, 04:53 AM

(Writing once and going to bed, sorry I've gotten sick lately)

Vane looks to him and then the people and she nods. "Of course, wait here a moment" going over to a door a little farther away by a shop she knocks on the door and tries to say hello. The people themselves didn't speak english really, in fact they spoke Spanish. "Great, I haven't spoken spanish in years" Vaneria sighs and then speaks through the door "Hola, ¿hay alguien allí? ¿Puedes hablar inglés?" she waited for a response and when she got one she heard them say "Sí lo hacemos pero nuestra lengua materna hablamos es el español. ¿Quién es usted y qué quieres?" they were saying they don't speak it well enough to keep up and who was she and what was her business. "Queremos hablar con todos ustedes si podemos."

Él es un demonio, no podemos confiar en él" "Luego confía en mí y hablar con nosotros juntos ningún daño vendrán a usted lo prometo como mensajero de los ángeles arriba" The people spoke in mumbles behind the door and everyone started to come out as Vaneria walked over to Damian linking her arm with his "Keep control of your friend there and make sure it stays good. We want them to be friendly so try also to be have." she figured if she made them look as though they were together the towns people would speak to them. "I speak enligsh the best in this town" a young 16 year old girl spoke with raven black silky hair and bright blue eyes. "I was born both spanish and american what is it that you wish to know" she asked while the towns people stood around her.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-08-2011, 09:02 PM

(its ok I'm the same way myself)

Chaos lays down at his master's feet looking over as Vane talk to the people. Damian brushes some his hair out of his face and looks around even thought the village looked safe didn't mean it was. He looks back over listening which he didn't know that language so it was good thing Vane did. Once she return he felt her arm linking with his and looking at her before looking over toward the girl but listen to what Vane say. "Don't worry Chaos has an nice side and only attacks if I tell him so..he won't be no trouble." He looks down at Chaos and would say something telepathicly to him "Its best if we talk like this..I'm sure theses people would get upset for seeing an talking dog if they haven't." Chaos looks up and nods his head before looking over toward the girl that came towards them. "Well thats good..cause I don't know how to speak Spa..ish.." had an hard time saying that too since he wasn't completely familer with it.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-08-2011, 11:14 PM

"What are you looking for that involves our little village?" The girl asks "My name is Sophia by the way, what are yours?" "We are wondering how your village is still safe, we look for the warlock whom is causing all of this danger. My name is Vaneria, this is Damian, and this is Chaos his friend and pet" Vaneria spoke trying not to insult Chaos. "The monsters that destroyed most are a couple. We know of none others, we have our own wizard, priestess, and healer in this village and that's why it stays safe." Sophia spoke.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-09-2011, 01:12 AM

Damian nods "Nice to meet you miss.." says with an charming voice. He looks around the village before he looks back over at Sophia "I see well it is good your village is in good shape but I wonder if it can last long." looking over at Vane before looking back over at Sophia. "Dia and Miro would not stop trying to destroy this village...they get their power mostly from this warlock.." He rubs his chin for an sec he still didn't get the wareabouts where those to came from cause he had called back Chaos. He looks down at Chaos "Hopefuly this time I don't have to call you back...you do as you are order as before..go and find their sence and track them down." Chaos yawns and scratches his ear as he was asleep and didn't move. Damian glares down at Chaos "Chaos! Wake your A** up now!" gives him and gently push to wake up.

Chaos growls as he wakes up and snaps at his master "Your an slave driver..can't get any sleep around here" He stretches and he stands up onto his feet. Before he runs out of the village going thought an portal.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-09-2011, 01:26 AM

Sophie didn't care since the dog was out of the village and only spoke "It will last" Vaneria looked around feeling darkness creeping towards them "Thy're here" Vaneria spoke adding "Or something dark is" Vane looked around for an answer.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-09-2011, 04:18 PM

Damian looks around himself as he felt it too "Yea I feel it too but its not Dia or Miro this time..they aren't the kind that lurks..or at lease I don't think they do.." says looking over at Sophia "You might want to take cover and alert your people." He looks over at Vane "We better get ready ourselfs."

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-09-2011, 05:29 PM

Vaneria nodded "Alright then" Sophie and the others too cover as they set up their magical wards. "It seems like the buildings only have the wards" Vaneria spoke looking around to each house and shop. A rumbling could be felt and the gorund split open for a second. Shadows and lights of different shapes and colors appeared.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-09-2011, 06:23 PM

Damian bents down as he starts to draw an symbol in the ground. "This should help recover my power since I have to be needed it again. And then some." He stands up and moves into the middle of the symbol and closes his eyes taking an deep breath. "Yorn d' Z'ress yutsu ulu uns'aa llar draevalen fotus" as the symbol glows as the same symbol moves across his body mostly some of his clothes covers but it could be seen on his hands, face, and alittle bit on his chest where his shirt was open alittle. The symbol disappears from the ground as he looks over at Vane before he looks toward the ground and what was coming out.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-09-2011, 08:26 PM

"You're not the only one here, rest some if you need it" Vaneria spoke sighing and then saw a group of golems pop up "There may be twenty or so but they are just golems, what do they think we are? Weaklings?" Vaneria spoke moving in and sticking her hand in one's mouth pulling out the paper and the Golem fell into a messy pile of heap. "Hmp" Vaneria hated easy things most of the time, but, while she was dropping the paper it flew back into the pile and 5 more golems appeared. "Interesting" she spoke bringing out her wand again. "Time fo rsome fun" she added smiling knocking one of the golems back as all of them went after Vaneria and Damian.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-09-2011, 10:27 PM

Damian shakes his head "I'll rest later this runes helps me alot in times like this" chuckles gently. He watches the golems popping up "Oh brother can't they do any better the that.." As he runs towards them while they runs at them as he holds out his hand "Jhun d' Chath elgg nindolenen Golem" as the fire rune on his left hand disappears and the rune circles about ten of the goloms traping them with its flame and burns them to ashes.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-09-2011, 10:56 PM

"Well, that's a good thing" Vaneria spoke while saying "Vogel aus Licht" and her hands shot out electricity in the form of a small bird while it went around frying the Golems she could while it zapped and burned away the papers. "Easy as Easy can be" until that is more Golems appeared and demonic creatures of different forms.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-09-2011, 11:40 PM

Damian heard an roar of the demonic creatures as he turns around looking at them "More?..." looks around abit as he wonder if he could close the ground maybe that should stop them. He looks at them again "Theses creatures seem to be more stronger that the others...maybe if I can open the ground under them they might fall in..of course it might take the village with it if I do.." says to Vane. He knew he couldn't do that if he leads them away from the village. "Wait here try to keep the weaker ones away.." He takes off after and tosses an rock at one of the creatures' head "Hey ugly! over here!" waves like an mad man. As what he was about to do would be stupid. As the creatures roar and takes off after him with all the others. He turns around and runs giving them an chase for a few miles until he came to an dead in. He turns around as he decides he better used all of the runes on his body. "Come on..closer...closer" whispers to himself as the creatures move. As it look like Damian was going to killed by them but he had plan.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-10-2011, 12:12 AM

Vaneria sighed and yelled out "Finsternis Begone die Elvens Befehl" and with that she used some of her energy more like half of it taking the rest of the monsters out of the village with a lighting bolt strike that also had hit her too. Vaneria was knocked against a house and just continued to sit there waiting for Damian to come back but since she didn't like to sit and wait she flew off the ground after him up in the sky and watched to make sure he wouldn't need help as he did what he was doing.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-10-2011, 12:34 AM

Damian watches as the creatures came closer as he holds out his hand as the rocks falls around them trapping them in the canyon. He turns around jumps up onto the edge and climbs his way up as he scrambles himself off as he looks over at the monsters "You guys won't be leaving this any time soon.." says chuckles as the rest of the markings on his body disappear and circles around where he had trap them "Jhun d' Seal yvalm nindolen aterrucen" as they would be suck in where they stand as he raises himself up in the air and uses another spell to make the walls cave in on them.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-10-2011, 12:38 AM

Vaneria watches, the elders were right he was very powerful, as so was she and soon he might even learn that as well. Watching the walls cave in on the creatures she floats there as long as she could which was longer than she'd expect. But she still didn't lose concentration as she kept her distance.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-10-2011, 01:10 AM

Damian teleports himself back to the village, panting but at lease the runes had worked their jobs and no markings was on his body anymore. "Ahh...I never seen this much action in an long time..maybe it is an good thing the elders picked us." He looks around wondering where Vane was as he didn't think about looking up in the sky.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-10-2011, 01:18 AM

Vaneria flew back quickly as she could and flew back to the ground landing down as she came to his side "are you alright" she asked as Sophia came out and said "You need to rest, come on" Sophie began to walk away and Vaneria didn't let Damian object as she helped him into the house.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-10-2011, 01:29 AM

Damian laughs alittle and nods "Yea I am ok.." He looks over at Sophia and nods as he couldn't agrue with either of them as he gets help into the house by Vane. "Are you ok, Vane?" looking over at her couldn't help but to stare at the mage.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-10-2011, 01:35 AM

"I'll be alright just a little tired. Not much you can do about it" She replied back as they were led back to a bedroom "You'll have to share for now until you get better, if you need anything just ask" Sophie spoke as she left the room. "Are you sure you're alright though I saw what you did from the sky view and that looked like a lot of power to use up" Vaneria looked at him.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-10-2011, 01:49 AM

He rubs his shoulder abit as he did get hit alittle by an rock when the wall collapse down. He looks over at Vane "Well it could been alot worse..if I didn't used those runes I wouldn't have enough power to do so..I told you I had limits. Or I should I told myself." laughs abit. Even the tone of his voice didn't sound good. He listens to Sophia about sharing the bed which he thought it was abit of an problem. He moves inside the bedroom and looks around as he looks over at Vane "I will give you the bed I can sleep on the floor...I'm used to sleeping on hard stuff. I just want to be an gentleman and let the beautiful lady have the bed' Smiles course he wasn't good at flirting like some people he knew.