Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-23-2011, 04:53 AM

Liz grinned at Nick and winked at him as if to say their siblings were so cute being artsy fartsy. "Umm... I like everything... Though I'm a complete perfectionist when it come to painting." Nathaniel said and Liz grinned. "He also sold family portraits to two of Eygpts most royal blood lines. That's how I found Nathaniel." she saud and grinned. "Im like my mom, I wonder were I feel to try and find that one place to call home." she said softly and got a dreamy gaze in her eyes. Nathaniel grinned and jumped on the oppertunity to get back at his sister for embarrassing him. "She means she's looking for the perfect guy, that's hot and a good guy." he said smoothly and grinned as Liz turned red and gave him a glare.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-25-2011, 03:38 AM

Livianna laughed shaking her head. "Well I suppose every family has one of those." She said softly with a chuckle. "Nickoli is the same way. I blame our last mother for that." She said before going back to art. "Really I am too. It makes me sooo angry whenever something comes out a little off than I wanted or expected. Its very frustrating." She agreed smiling some. Nick was redish in color and forced it back down poking her in the side.

"It was the mother before last, by the way." He corrected promptly. "The last one was the one with the thing about onions." He said making Livianna take off her seat belt and go diving into the back pulling out another more tattered book. Looking through it she found it. "Uh....nope we're both wrong, it went love struck, onions, then....the one with the really big tooth." She said pointing to a series of three different pages of sketches. Nickoli looked at it. "OOh, I forgot about toothy." He said with a shrug. "We weren't with her long." Liv laughed. "WE were never with one long." She corrected before clearing her throat. "Anyway it was one of our mothers that got him to dream like he does. Such a simple life he wishes to lead. A little farm, with little cows, and little pigs, and chickens and horses, with little kids, and a cute little wife. In some little country side house with a huge amount of land." Liv made a face. "ITS sickly sweet." She stated closing the book and putting her seat belt back on. Nickoli rolled his eyes. "She doesn't have to be little. AND cows aren't small." Liv looked over narrow eyed and punched him in the shoulder.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-25-2011, 04:28 AM

Liz and Nathaniel were listening and smiling the whole time. Liz then raised an eyebrow hearing Nick's fantasy ending and smiled. "Really? Have you ever checked out the london's contry side? It's beautiful... I stayed in a cottage there..." she said and then sighed softly, looking dreamy. "It was amazing... A wonderfully peaceful place." she said lightly and then Nathaniel laughed. "Yeah. I had to drag her out of there... She loved it so much." he said and then sighed as he pulled over. He rubbed his wrist and Liz looked at him worriedly. "Nathaniel... Please don't keep going... You need rest... You've been watching over them for three days straight." Liz whispered and Nathaniel said and then shook his head. She then smacked his neck and he slumped over and passed out. "Nick can you help put Nathaniel in the back? He needs sleep, badly." she said softly.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-25-2011, 04:35 AM

Liv and Nickoli laughed and just listened. When the exchange occured neither knew what to say. When asked for help though Nickoli promptly got to it. "Sure thing." He got out and walked around the car. Liv moved so it was easy and sat behind the passenger's seat. Nick opened the driver's side door and looked at Liz. "IS he heavy?" He asked as he tried to figure out how to pull the man out without injuring him. Livianna watched from the back a little anxious to be stopped. Sipping her tea lightly as if this was a great drama genre movie or something.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-25-2011, 05:00 AM

Liz shook her head and then smiled. "No he's not very heavy at all." she said and then helped Nick put Nathaniel into the back. Once she buckled him she nodded wnd then looked at Nick. "Do you want to sit in shot gun so it's not so cramped back there?" she asked lightly as she got into the drivers seat. She smiled gently and waited as she took a drink of her pop.

((sorry short))

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-25-2011, 09:50 PM

Nickoli smirked and looked at Liv. "You ok back here." She nodded so he moved up front with a bag of lollipops. "Want one?" He asked as he buckled in. Liv dug in the bag and pulled out some gum. Taking a piece she relaxed and waited to get moving again. Nickoli watched the road half the time and the other half he was secretly looking at Liz from the corner of his eye.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-26-2011, 05:02 AM

Liz smiled and then took a lollipop and put it in her mouth. She then pulled off the sholded of the road and drove. "Hey Livianna, you should turn to the last page of Nathaniel's sketch book, he drew a really good picture of you." she said lightly and smiled into the rear view mirror. She then winked and giggled. "He was bored and while he was watching over you guys he decided to sketch you Livianna." she said lightly and then looked at Nick. "You into music? I've got a ton of mixed CDs in here." she said patting the console between their seats. "What kind of music are you guys into?"

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-28-2011, 04:07 PM

Livianna looked up at the driver's seat and then flipped the pages of the book. "Erm...how long have you guys been stalk...I mean watching over us?" She asked softly. Looking at the sketch at the back of the book. "This is kinda creepy....its like looking in a mirror." She muttered. Grinning before saying. "ITs really good! I'm jealous!" Giggling some she continued to look through the pictures.

Nickoli looked over. "Oh we listen to everything! Anything and everything is fine." He said witha grin.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-28-2011, 06:30 PM

Liz smiled sheepishly and then shook her head. "We have been watching over you two ever since we came into town. We have to watch people in the building because the hunters could come at any given moment and torture you guys or get someone to get us for them." she said and then sighed. "It's been a long time since we have ever had a good day to relax. Hense the reason why I MADE Nathaniel sleep... He has been staying up for five days at a time since he and I teamed up to battl eagainst the hunters." she said and then took a CD out and poped it into the CD player. She then nodded her head to the beat and smiled widely.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-31-2011, 03:56 PM

Livianna smirked some at the answer. "Good to know we weren't the only ones under servalince." She said softly closing the sketch book and setting it in Nathaniel's lap with a shrug. Grabbing a container of mints Livianna started, quietly, fighting with the packaging so she could get one out.

Nickoli smirked some. "MY sister is a little paranoid. Though it sounds like y'all need more sleep." He stated simply. "HE doesn't wake up punching does he? My sister firmly believes in the power of a brick in her purse." Laughing some as he suggested if she was startled she'd probably smack him pretty hard with it.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-31-2011, 04:57 PM

Liz smiled and then giggled hearing Nick. "Oh that's a good belief, but no, if Nathiel wakes up it's moaning for water or drugs to stop his head from pounding." she said lightly and then her eyed widened seeing who was followig them. "I need you guys to quickly get down, Nathaniel's fiancé's car should not be in America." she said as she slowed down more and pulled over. A shred of her wanted to believe that Evangileen was alive, but she highly doubted it. "If I don't make it back in two minutes, Nick, get them the hell out of here." she said and got out of the car. Slamming the door she flipped her hair ansnlooked cool and collected though her heart was pounding like crazy. Her throat was dry and her hands were in tightly clenched fists. She walked up to the figures and was talking with them in hushed tones, and was getting s little less uneasy with how they sounded. Hunters couldn't mask their voices, and these people sounded very human. But suddenly a massive shit rang out and she fell, blood pouring out of her side. She laid there on the ground, her powers moving quickly, so she was immediately as hard as the road. Though her side still bled. Nathaniel jerked awake and blinked grogily. "Eva?" he whispered seeing the car and then seeing the blood on the rock on the ground he knew it was Liz. "Liz!" he snarrled and scrambled out of the car, his heart in his throat. He shifted into a huge wolf and was about to pounce when one of the robed people threw off their hood and revealed the beautifully tanned girl, her hair a firey red, and one side of her had a small scar on her cheek. "Eva..." Nathaiel whispered shocked and was glued into place. He couldn't think nor move seeing her beautiful face again. Was she truely alive once more? The diguised hunter smiled and slowly walked towards the massive shifter, holding her hands out to look like she ment no harm. Liz couldn't speak as she laid on the ground, bleeding and slowly loosing strength. Was this going to be the end?

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-31-2011, 06:42 PM

Livianna looked back a little surprised. Seeing what happened to Liv she couldn't possibly believe that Nathaniel wasn't tearing the woman to shreds yet. Getting out of the car. Nick nearly yelled as she did. She ran over just close enough to hurl her purse at the woman, hopefully smacking her in the stomach. Nickoli got out of the car grabbing Liv and pushing her towards the car. He tried to look for a window so he could help Liz. Looking around he very roughly shoved his sister into some brush near the road. She hit the ground with a thud and knocked her head on a rock. She didn't pass out but winced. "Ow.." She muttered softly.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 07-31-2011, 07:00 PM

Nathaniel was shocked as Livianna got out of the vihical and threw her purse. The Eva inmpersonater had no time to react as the heavily ladded purse hit her and sent her sprawling. The cloaking device was broken to reveal the actual hunter beneath and Nathaniel bristled as he then jumped and attacked visiously as Liz lost all of her energy to keep her hidden. She reappeared on the ground, curled in a ball and holding her side, and one hunter grabbed her by the throat as NAthaniel ripped the others to threads. Choking and barely holding onto consiousness Liz tried to burn the hunter but her tattoo only flickered and remained still. She coughed and choked as her neck was being slowly crushed. No... No... please... I don't want to die... Please... Oh God... Someone please help me...

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-01-2011, 01:06 AM

Liv watched and grinned. "Score..." After that she had to look away. The gore was too much. Nickoli sighed as he watched. Seeing Liz in trouble he ran at her tackling the hunter that had her. He had no idea where the boldness came from but it put him in some hot water. "Lizzie!" He called and with out hesitation his sister popped out of the bush and hurled the rock she had attempting to catch the know knocked over hunter in the head. It would probably hit Nickoli and then the hunter but that was life. Livianna ducked into the bush again trying to stay out of sight.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-01-2011, 01:52 AM

Liz toppled to the ground as Nick tackled the hunter. Shocked as Liv's throw missed as the huger turned upon Nick she found strength she didn't know she had. Shifting, her hair and hands on fire she screamed and tackled the hunter off of Nick. Her hands wrapped around his neck and burned him until his wind pipe was burned. She then slid off of the hunter and groaned as she laid onthe ground. Nathniel swiftly pulled all the bodies into the ditch and then transformed back into his human form. "Elizabeth... Liz, stay with us.... Come on.... Breathe... We need to get you to a hospital." he said looking at her side. "Im goin to have to rip your dress." Nathaniel said and Liz grimaced. "Great favorite dress ruined." she groaned and gasped in pain as she felt Nathaniel rip the side of her dress and sware in Egyptian. "Liz we have to get you to a hospital... You can't treat this one." he saud and she cried out in pain as he touched her wound, tears streaming down her face. "Liv can you find the nearest hospital while I drive? Nick, help me get her in the car?"

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-10-2011, 10:39 PM

Nickoli watched wincing when he saw the wound. Liv looked up when she was talked to. "I can do better I can take you to a surgeon. A really good one. Get in the car I'll drive." She said walking to the driver's seat. Nickoli walked over and looked at Liz. "I can get her I think." He said not sure how to grab her with out causing too much pain. "Livianna are you sure we should go to him?" he asked suddenly. An unease was upon him. Sighing at the silence he just nodded. "Well he is the best in the area." He muttered.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-10-2011, 11:42 PM

Liz groaned and then held onto Nick as he picked her up. Crying silently into his shirt Nathaniel got into shot gun and nodded to Liv. "Drive as fast as you can... I can't loose another person in my life..." he said worriedly and then bit his lip as Liz stiffled a scream. She had tried moving in Nick's arms slightly and found it hurt worse then most anything in the world. Crying harder she curled up against Nick's warm body, wantingto feel warm as she could as her body began getting cold. She trembled against him as flashes of painful memories flit threw her mind.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-11-2011, 01:56 AM

Liv nodded and looked at the back. She got the car in motion and ended up making a u turn. They drove for a few moments before she turned down a dirt path. "Um....Nickoli hates this guy. But there is no doubt he is the best for this. Just ignore the sign. No one really understands it." As she said that they sped past a sign that said "Human Vet" The dirt behind the car was like a sand storm as she pulled up to a house. It really didn't take long.

During the drive Nickoli held Liz close and sighed some. "Its ok Liz we're pretty much here." He said. As they arrived. He got out and carefully came up to the door. A large grizzly looking man opened the door and turned to Livianna. "What happened THIS time?" His voice rough but he opened the door allowing Nickoli to bring her in and lay her down. "YOU, be careful with her." Nick warned before letting Livianna explain the rest. When she was done, with a few modifications. The old man looked at Nathanial. "Any.thing else I should know?"

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-11-2011, 03:50 AM

Nathaniel kept quiet for the most part, his jaw clenched as they raced to some man's house. When they arrived there he did his best to keep his composer but it was wearing thin. Liz was loosing too much blood, too fast. "No, except for if you don't save her I will make your life hell." he growled angerily his golden eyes flashing as his arms shook from the tension in his muscles while keeping his hands clenched tightly. Liz was doing her best to stay awake, though she was failing as she laid nearly limp in Nick's arms. She was loosing consiousness fast.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-11-2011, 04:32 AM

The old man shrugged off Nathanial and took Liz a little roughly from Nickoli. "Wait outside." He muttered walking into a room. Nickoli growled some as the door closed behind him. Livianna looked at Liz's brother. "He really is the best for these types of situations." She said softly. "He know's what he is doing." She tried to reassure.

Once inside his surgery room. A squeaky clean space. He cleaned up quickly and looked at Liz. "Alright sweet heart don't be switching forms on me." He said with a chuckle. He looked at the wound and cleaned it up. Throwing honey on it to keep it from pooling on him. He put Liz to sleep and quickly got to work.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-11-2011, 04:42 PM

Nathaniel nodded and then began to pace as he waited. Looking at Livianna he nodded and then bit his lip. "I'm not so much worried about that any more..." he whispered and then looked at the door again. "I think he knows what our tattoos mean." he said softly, worried that that man knew that he and his sister were shapeshifters. He then resumed pacing until he looked at Nick. "Why don't you like him?" heasked curisouly.

Liz looked up at the man and nodded slowly and painfully tears running down her cheeks freely. She didn't seem to have control of her body anymore. "I'll try.... No promises..." she whispered painfully, her voice horse and she soon passed out by the drugs, falling into a dreamless slumber.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-11-2011, 08:56 PM

Nickoli looked at Nathaniel. "He knows a lot that he shouldn't." He agreed lightly before looking at Livianna. When he was asked the question he tensed back up. "Its a long and painful story." It appeared he didn't want to talk about it but he pulled himself together. "When we first got to the area we were still on the run. Livianna had just gotten a job and was on her way home. A large pack of dogs...dog like animals, something along those lines had been seen along the foot trail she used. One day while she was walking she stumbled across them. I don't know what happened exactly but she got hurt. She got hurt bad. Some guys found her and brought her here. The old man fixed her up real nice but wouldn't let her come home. He practically kidnapped her. She spent a month here. He said and I quote 'She can't leave till after the first full moon'." Nick said with a spark of anger. "So we waited for this supersitious bastard to let her leave. When she did he talked to the town council, whom were going to hunt down those damn things, but no instead he convinced them the dogs had nothing to do with it. Even though it was obvious they did." He said with a growl to his voice.

"He was protecting them! It wasn't the dogs that attacked me anyway. It was something else. It wasn't as fluffy!" Livianna protested. "And I was treated nicely, Jackson is a really nice man. He is just rough around the edges." She said crossing her arms.

"And your a brain washed barbie doll." Nick snapped back before regaining his composure. "While Livianna was here the old man tried to convince her to marry his second son Cash." He stated simply revealing the deepest roots of his hatred. "It almost happened to because we didn't have the money to pay him, mainly because Livianna couldn't work and I wasn't able to get a job till right after that." He stated simply fists clinched.

Livianna wrapped her arms around herself and looked at Nickoli he always got so angry about it. "Its not like I got hurt." She said simply. "And he covered the rent while I was out of work. He kept those people away! We owe Jack a lot." She said this time a lot quieter.

"Yeah, and Cash owes you a lot." Nickoli said simply. "A lot like his life." He said getting a little calmer. "I don't like the family and I don't like Liv being here." He stated again. "He is the best though."

-------

Jackson laughed softly. "Its alright beautiful we don't need promises right now, just a little bit of trying." He worked swiftly estimating that he'd need a half hour to finish and a quickly found blood doner. As he worked he had to maneuver around her shifting around the wound. But he had practice.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-12-2011, 07:21 PM

Nathaniel listened and then swore under his breath. "I completely understand why Liv had to stay until the first full moon." he said as he looked at the two how had stumbled upon the wrong secrets. "She ran in with werewolves... When they shift like that it's because they have no control, they shift with the moon. And you're righ Liv. They aren't as fuzzy as dogs or real wolves." he said and glanced to the room his sister was in before sighing. "My adoptive father was an alpha male of a wolf pack, though in Egypt, the werewolves have more control. Since the werewolves are fairly new to america, most hav no control." he explained leaning againd the wall. "So in theory, if Liv got bitten, the doctor did the righ thing keeping her. Because she would have shifted with the first full moon had she been bitten and gotten the virus." he said and then sighed. "Liv, you stumbled upon the secrets of Wingotta..." he said and shook his head massaging his temple. "The elves are going to be so pissed if they hear of this guy." he muttered and looked up at them. "We are now in hot water." he said and looked at them. "Wingotta is the council of elves that keeps all the magical creatures secret. Since elves are the oldest and most advanced race, they keep everything running smoothly, so the over populated humans don't freak out and kill all people like me and Liz on the spot." he said and then sighed. "Liz was lucky enough to save an elf's life, so she will be safe if she and I ever get into trouble, since elves are very devoted to things like a life for a life.... So let's just hope none of us get caught by elves." he said and crossed his arms over his chest.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-13-2011, 05:53 AM

Livianna sighed some and looked at Nathaniel. "I don't mean to be a bother, but this man is like a shaman. A medicin man, a native who has probably lived long enough to keep himself under the radar. There is no way any council will find out about him unless you, or one of your "mythical" buddies decide he over stepped his bounds for a human." She said suddenly annoyed. "And those stupid pointy eared people can shove it. I am sick of hearing about these things. If they wanna put me out of my confused misory then at least someone has the gals to do it." She huffed sitting down. "And they have more control than you think." She waited watching the door. Nickoli blinked looking at his sister. "What does that mean exactly. For us I mean? Since we know?" HE asked worried. But before anyone could answer a group of guys walked in.

"Hey! Beautiful what are you doin here?" One of them asked moving to the front of the group. They all quieted down for a few minutes before. Liv looked up. Nickoli was tense but she could hardly see him. The group had sortta surrounded her.

"Just having you uncle look at a friend of mine...she was in a fight and got messed up." Liv said quickly with out hesitation. The male chuckled some sitting down next to her.
"So what are y'all talking about?" He asked as Liv moved some away from him. "Nothing really just waiting, Nickoli is behind you guys and so is my friend Liz's brother Nathaniel." She answered kinda acwardly. The turned slightly a few of them took in a deep breath. "She lost a lot of blood on the way here, the wait could be hours." The dirty brown haired male said resting an arm around Liv. "You have time to burn." Liv rolled her eyes and moved again.

Nickoli walked through the crowd. "Go take a hike Cash." He stated pulling Liv to her feet and into his arms. Cash laughed standing up. "Still not letting the girl act on her own, Nickoli?" He asked before shrugging. "She'll come back to me someday Nicki just watch." The idea made Nickoli laugh. "Yeah when hell freezes over, I die, and she can't find your uncle. That's assuming she doesn't kill herself first." Cash growled, a slightly in human growl. "Watch it Nicki! Your playing with matches during a drout." Liv shook her head some. "Stop you two!" Her voice squeeked as she was talked over. "We aren't going to be here long Cash go chase some other skirt for a while." Nickoli shoved Liv back but she was snatched into the arms of another guy and shoved towards Cash. Slapping the crap out of the next pair of hands grabbing for her tiny frame.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-13-2011, 08:43 PM

Nathaniel watched Liv huff and rolled his eyes and shook his head. "You and Liz are freaky the way you act the same to news... Maybe it's a girl thing..." he muttered to himself and then tensed smelling guys approaching. But they smelt like werewolves. He stayed in the quiet background as things unfolded, but once they started touching Liv he snapped. Moving swiftly he slammed two guys into the wall and kicked the other down like he was a door. When Cash's hands came close Nathaniel instinctively pulled Liv to him and growled challengingly to Cash, knowing exactly what he was doing. His eyes turned bright yellow like most werewolves' and his canines elongigated. "Dont touch her." he snarrled, gently pushing Liv to her brother and his stance threatening to Cash. His earring swung against his cheek like a snake sways ready to strike. Every muscle was tense and his stance was slightly bent, as if he was going to pounce. Only two people had been known to calm him down from slowly growing animalistic in cercumstances like this. His deseased Fionce and his step mother. Looking at the guys that slowly got up he grinned wolfishly. His stance challenging them all. He had found the wolf pack who had stacked Liv, and he was gonna kill them because of it.