Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 07-21-2011, 08:06 PM

Ace glanced at Abel and sighed softly. "We've been together since I was a child, my mama told me never to get separated from him. We have to stay together no matter what.. Humans can't see him, I could never figure out why though.." Abel came to rest on the edge of the table and nudged her under her chin as a way of telling his friend to cheer up!

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-21-2011, 08:22 PM

Oxana smiled and nodded. "Because he's like your... guardian. Daemon. Opekun. That's why humans can't see him." She said, looking down at the table. She pulled a picture out of her pocket of the whitest owl you'd ever seen and placed it on the table. "That's my Natasha. I had to leave her in Russia, but I think I'm going to go back for her." She said, whistfully.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 07-21-2011, 08:38 PM

Aceline smiled very little and lifted her head to see the picture. "She's very pretty..." She said, getting that off her chest before saying anything else. Ace covered her mouth to yawn, she was very tired from doing so many chores before going to bed and hardly getting any sleep. Normally she was very good at hiding her sleepiness but over time it starts to get piled up and hard to ignore. After all she was only 13 years old..

"Natasha must be very dear to you..." She said in a tired tone.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-22-2011, 01:14 AM

Oxana smiled and nodded. "Thank you." She said, picking the picture back up. She noticed how tired Ace was and sighed. "She is. I miss her a lot." Oxana put the picture back in her pocket just as their food arrived. She started shoveling food in her mouth. Being a werewolf meant a very high metabolism so Oxana could eat as much as a fat man at an all you can eat buffet and then some and not gain a single pound. "You're sleeping at my place tonight. I've got things to do later and you need the sleep without doing chores. So... yeah." She said, stuffing her mouth with bacon and eggs so that she looked like a chipmunk.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-22-2011, 01:52 AM

Aceline held in a giggle at how she looked right about now. She waited until the waitress was out of sight until picking a piece of bacon up and tore it into sizes that Abel could eat and placed the pieces on a napkin. "Eat up Al." Ace smiled a little and started eating her flapjacks.

She glanced up at Oxana again and gave a small nod. "Alright, I won't argue." Aceline kept eating.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-22-2011, 02:05 AM

Oxana watched Ace for a moment before looking down at her food. She watched Abel eat the bacon for a moment before shoveling more food in her mouth. It didn't take Oxana long to eat it all. "Good cause it wasn't an option." She said with a mouth full of food before she swallowed. The waitress set down their bill and Oxana quickly put the cash plus tip on the table then sipped on her orange juice.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-22-2011, 02:15 AM

Abel and Aceline finished their food. Ace drank her juice all happy like.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-22-2011, 02:31 AM

Oxana set her empty juice glass down on the table and looked out the window, her eyes widening when she saw a familiar suited figure. "Synsuka ..." She muttered under her breath. Her eyes immediately flicked to Ace. "We must go. Now." She said, urgently. She didn't even take the time to wait on her reply before she got up and started heading out of the diner. Obviously she was moving at a pace Ace could keep up with, but she was also hurrying.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-22-2011, 02:37 AM

Ace got up as soon as Oxana did and followed her closely. Abel followed after his friend and landed on her shoulder when he caught up with Ace.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-22-2011, 02:41 AM

Oxana grabbed Ace's hand so she'd be sure not to lose her and started running. She stopped, just to shift into a large white wolf. "Hop on and hold on tight." She ordered, turning her wolf head around to look at Ace and Abel.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-22-2011, 02:52 AM

Aceline nodded without protesting and did as she was told. Hanging on to her fur tightly but not tight enough to hurt her. Abel burrowed into the bust area of her dress so he didn't left behind.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-22-2011, 02:58 AM

Oxana shook her head, her fur was thick so she wouldn't feel it. "Don't be afraid to hold on tighter, I won't feel it." She said before she took off running insanely fast. The guy in the suit had noticed and was chasing after them. It wasn't long before a large Russet-colored wolf took his place and was pursuing them. Oxana growled and increased her pace, turning sharply around a corner.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-22-2011, 04:25 AM

Aceline gave a small nod and did just that when she took off with the speed she had. Pour little Abel curled up in her dress, afraid of the wolf pursuing them.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-22-2011, 04:41 AM

Oxana stopped to turn around and snarl at the other wolf then continued running. She was heading towards the forest, the one place she knew she could hide. She didn't say this because the other wolf could still hear them. 'They're heading for the forest.' She heard through the pack lines that she was still connected to. "Im pridet·sya poĭmali nas naĭti nas." She muttered, just before entering the forest. Weaving through the trees to throw them off their trail took some thought since she was moving at her speed and she needed to be very condescending.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-22-2011, 05:18 AM

Aceline still held onto Oxana's fur tightly. Though she wouldn't ever admit it aloud she was quite scared. Abel didn't dare peek his head out of her dress.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-22-2011, 05:36 AM

Oxana stopped in a cave, breathing heavily from the strenuous run. They were safe for now so this was as good a spot as any. In fact, Oxana came here often enough to have supplies in it. She gently nudged Ace and Abel off of her before she shifted back. She was leaning over, breathing heavily. She just needed to catch her breath. She had been muttering in Russian, but her words were barely decipherable.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-22-2011, 06:14 AM

Abel decided to stay in Ace's dress, he found it rather nerve-settling. Aceline sat on her bum, still scared but the feeling would leave shortly or so she thought. "Who... Who was that?" She asked after calming down somewhat.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-22-2011, 06:17 AM

Oxana was still breathing heavily, but she was fine. Her voice was a little hoarse when she said, "My brother. Well, my pack brother. Every time there's a rouge wolf, they send the team of Beta's after them. And they either have to bring them back or kill them. I don't enjoy the thought of either option so we're playing a game of cat and mouse that can go terribly wrong if one of us slips up. I was also supposed to mate with him, but... I don't... erm... like guys exactly." She said the last part in a rather sheepish tone.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-22-2011, 06:22 AM

Aceline gazed at her with curious eyes before smiling a little. "I understand the feeling." She said in a soft silky-smooth like voice. Abel fell asleep.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-22-2011, 06:36 AM

Oxana smiled before she sat down and leaned her head against the wall. She closed her eyes for a moment before she started to imagine dirty things so she had to stop. Deciding to stay away from the whole not liking boys topic, she looked out of the opening of the cave before she looked back to Ace. "Want to practice some of your skills?" She asked, with a strange sort of smile on her face. The cave had a secret.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-22-2011, 06:43 AM

Aceline thought for a minute before giving a small nod. "I would love to actually." She answered with a hint of a french accent.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-22-2011, 06:48 AM

Oxana smiled and said, "Horosho! Sleduĭte za mnoĭ , pozhaluĭsta." Then she remembered that Ace didn't speak Russian. "Um, that means: Good! Follow me please." She corrected before standing up and leading Ace towards the back of the cave where she moved a rather large boulder out of the way to reveal a rather spacious clearing that had a stream and plenty of trees and rocks. It also had a few grave markings. Over all it was a very beautiful and peaceful place.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-22-2011, 06:57 AM

Aceline blinked a few times then smirked lightly to herself when Oxana corrected herself. She got up and followed her to the back of the cave. Her eyes glistened with awe as she flickered them around the area. "Amazing~." She entered the area and moved off to the side so she wasn't blocking Oxana. Abel awoke when Ace got excited and decided to come out of her dress and flew over to one of the tress to land.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-22-2011, 07:09 AM

Oxana smiled and pulled her shoes off, wiggling her toes in the plush green grass. "You like?" She asked with a knowing smile before she went over to a rather large rock and sat on it, enjoying the feel of the sun warming her skin. "Is a good place to practice, is it not?" She said, leaning back to feel the warmth of the stone on her back.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-22-2011, 07:40 AM

Aceline was still admiring the place when Oxana asked her if she liked. "Oh I love it~" She answered, her french accent interlacing with her words. "It's perfect." Ace turned to Oxana she and smiled. The first thing she did was have any leaves that were on ground dance around herself.