Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-18-2011, 03:19 AM

Seimei can't help his age or anything that comes with that...such as baby fangs. Only time can change that one. And everyone should be glad that Seimei can't read minds...or really even cares about much of anything else while he's drinking from Lucifer. He makes a bit of a sad/disappointed noise as he's pulled off, but before he is, he licks the wound a bit. Even though he's "full" and all....he was still enjoying the drinking. He could've gorged himself a bit more, but that isn't to happen. "Okay then...."

Last edited by Cat Eye; 11-18-2011 at 03:50 AM..

Pixel Cafe
^ ,^

Old 11-18-2011, 04:03 AM

Lucifer enjoyed the soft, quick lick the boy gave him as he pulled away. The small holes made by the bites soon closing. "You must of had enough to get full" he said grabbing a bottle, and began to drink from it, refilling himself. As he did so he would glance at the other. Eventually he took a short brake and closed the botthle "mm~"

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-18-2011, 04:09 AM

"Didin't say I didn't..." But Seimei still wouldn't have minded being able to drink a bit more from Lucifer because who knows if he'll get another chance....and if he does....when would that chance be? So Seimei wants to take advantage of the chances he has. He just goes to chewing/playing with his lip ring right now. He feels kind of awkward right now for some reason. He has no idea why.

Pixel Cafe
^ ,^

Old 11-19-2011, 01:00 AM

"I wasn't asking you either." He said, brushing his bangs aside swiftly. "I was thinking out loud." He placed down the bottle on the floor besides his seat before looking at the younger male again and smiled softly. Feeling a tad sleepy now. "You took a lot, well not all of it- but enough to make me tired."

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-19-2011, 01:07 AM

Seimei just sticks his tongue out at Lucifer. "Too bad. I answered anyway." And it was more of a thing to himself. He resists the urge to be a smart ass and mention something about it being obvious that he didn't take it all. "Well....it's not like I meant to." Take that much. He wasn't thinking about that part...he was more like OMG BLOOOOOOOOOOD! MIIIIIIIINE!

Pixel Cafe
^ ,^

Old 11-19-2011, 01:12 AM

"Yeah I know, I'm just saying." He said leaning more on his side, resting his head on his palm while his arm leaned on the arm of the seat. "But now you're fed and satisfied, I won't have to worry about you having to bite yourself or anything. Oh, has your parents noticed you have stopped for the last few days?"

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-19-2011, 01:25 AM

Seimei is just watching Lucifer. "Um....if they have noticed....I think they're just waiting for me to do it again or something." You know, since the action stopped so quickly. They're afraid it could be like the last time he "stopped"...and that it'll just start over again or something. He wishes that it isn't like that. He isn't going to do it again if he can help it.

Pixel Cafe
^ ,^

Old 11-20-2011, 04:52 PM

Lucifer nodded, "that makes sense." he commented, it made a lot of sense. When you stop something, they usually wait and see if you're going to do it again. Well that is, if you're under someone's care, or perhaps a friends who cares and keeps up with the other. "I'm just you won't do it again, I'll make sure you don't get as hungry as you were when we both first met."

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-20-2011, 05:46 PM

"Yeah, but it still kind of makes me sad." Because Seimei never plans on doing that again if he can help it He doesn't like to make them worry like that or anything. "Well....it didn't help that I didn't know what I was. Can't fix a problem that you don't know you have." Truth is spoken. You have to know of the problem before you can try and fix it.