Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-04-2012, 11:11 PM

Kirin happily helps Sarah make sandwiches. He enjoys spending time with her. "Apples might be good." He says with a smile. He hears Terrance talk. He was so happy when he heard that Terrance really was gong to vote against the Mutant Registration Act. It would have been even better if Terrance would come out with his powers, but at least this was a step in the right direction.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 04-05-2012, 04:02 PM

"Ok, there are some in the fruit drawer in the fridge. Take out about about four." Sarah said as she smiled, "Also there is some dipping caramel in there too."

Sarah heard the conversation her son Terrance had with his Congressional aide, and was shocked that he would tell his own aide off like that. Although she was glad that her son was making the right choice. She continued to make sandwiches with Kirin and chop up apples as they were handed to her.

Spencer smiled at his son and knew his son will make the right choices in due time.

"I think you might want the help of Mu-Power for Justice and Change if things get worse," Spencer said to his son as he finished his coffee.

"I don't know, dad..." Terrance replied, "I am on their hit list."

"If they find out of your stand on the bill, they'll take you off of it," Spencer said as he took his iPad out of the charger, "if anything, you'll be one of their allies. Even if they can't endorse you, because their a non-profit."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-05-2012, 09:09 PM

"Dipping Caramel? Yum." He says going to get the stuff out. He is all smiles. "Lunch is ready." He says sticking his head in the living room. He is still grinning..

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 04-05-2012, 10:26 PM

"Ok," Spencer said as he got up and went to the dining room.

Terrance went to the dining room as well and saw the sandwiches ready and plates on the table. He smiles and sat down. Sarah put a pitcher of strawberry lemonade on the table. She then sat down as well. Terrance grabbed a sandwich or two and placed it on his plate along with some apple slices.

"This sandwich taste good as always," Terrance said as he smiled and bit into it.

"Thanks honey, thanks son." Spencer said as he grabbed as sandwich and some apples.

They poured themselves some strawberry lemonade and Terrance received a text from one of his congressional staff. Terrance waited until he ate his first sandwich cube before he read it.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 02:54 AM

Kirin sits next to Terrance and starts to eat. He eats in silence leaning against him. He wishes though he had more friends. Sometimes it got boring when Terrance was busy He lets out another sigh.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 04-06-2012, 02:14 PM

Terrance finished his sandwich and looked at the text, it was just a reminder he had a congressional dinner tomorrow at 5pm. Terrance sighed as he wanted to spend more time with Kirin. Terrance had to figure out something to keep Kirin happy, not have him all alone.

"So Terrance," Spencer said as he drank some Strawberry lemonade, "How is life in DC? Aren't you heading back in a few days or so?"

"Unfortunately, I am..." Terrance said as he sighed, "I knew I should had stayed at the state level, but I just wanted to changed our country. Hopefully I can change it, even though revealing the true me might risk my reelecting but it will be worth it."

"Why didn't you become governor then?" Sarah asked Terrance as he munched on an apple.

"Mutant governors tend not to get elected, and ones that are in hiding are tend to be exposed quicker," Terrance said as he remembered a time he would had ran for governor.

"You should had came clean from day one, son," Spencer said, "the public might have accepted you, this district isn't that bad. Although we have our backwards folk here."

"You're awfully quiet, Kirin," Sarah said to Kirin, "what's your input on this?"

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 03:40 PM

"Terrance, you could take me to your state dinner. I can look like a woman if you would rather not be seen." He says to Terrance knowing he had his state dinner. He had suggested before but always got shot down. He just hated staying at home while Terrance went out to state functions.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 04-06-2012, 06:03 PM

"Hm..." Terrance said as Kirin suggested that idea, "I guess I can let you go to this dinner, although I don't want you to be a woman though, unless you truly want to be one... I don't want you to feel pressured."

Terrance had enough of women flirting with him, and was tired of breaking hearts. Some of his colleagues in congress knew that he wasn't exactly straight, while others refused to believe it or accept it because of his mannerisms. Terrance wasn't stereotypical when it came to sexuality or gender-roles. He wore a kilt like skirt once for St. Patrick's Day during his local political days and they had no idea what to think. Now that he is in congress, he just wears a green suit on that day if he can get away with it.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 06:50 PM

"It's up to you." Kirin said. He could do either gender and had outfits for both. Sometimes he would transform into a woman pretending he was a housewife. He leans against Terrance smiling up at him. He just wanted Terrance to be comfortable when they went out.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 04-06-2012, 07:29 PM

Terrance smiled and then ruffled Kirin's hair.

"Surprise me, Kirin..." Terrance said as he dipped some apples in caramel sauce.

Terrance remembered when he first "saw" Kirin before he saw Kirin in his true form. He could remember it as if it was yesterday, it was at a party of some sort and he saw a pretty woman. At the time, Terrance flirted with women from time to time just to get the masses to leave him alone. Most of the women that tried to go after him were anime fan girls. Not that Terrance disliked them, but some of them bugged him a bit and some of them wouldn't help his political career. He knew Kirin would not only be loyal and stand by him every step of the way, but he would also help his political career if need be.

Last edited by Dottie Mae Evans; 04-06-2012 at 07:44 PM..

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 07:35 PM

"I remember we met with me as a woman." Kirin says smiling at the memory. "You were taken aback at first, when you found out I was a mutant and a guy to boot. "Just let me know so I can plan my outfit." He kisses Terrance's cheek.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 04-06-2012, 07:52 PM

"Well, show up as a man if you like," Terrance said as he smiled, "I don't care if the media gets the gossiping started. I am who I am. I really don't care for gender anyways... Any of my old childhood buddies will tell you that one."

"Yeah, Terrance did sneak some of his older sister's barbies from her room," Sarah said as she laughed, "have you heard from her lately, Terrance?"

Terrance just shook his head no in silence when his mom brought up his older sister. Terrance wondered where she was, but knew they had a bad falling out right when he graduated high school and when she graduated from college. His dad was silent too, he didn't want to remember the bitterness between the two kids. He just wished they would resolved their differences.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 07:55 PM

Kirin hugs Terrance. He is glad that he's starting to accept himself. He kisses him. He's sorry Terrance isn't talking to his sister. He knows what it's like to have your siblings not want to have anything to do with you.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 04-06-2012, 08:14 PM

Terrance hugs Kirin back and kisses him back as well. Then he starts to think about that day his sister "disowned" him and pretty much the rest of his family. It was just after his sister Rachael graduated from one of the major universities, and she realized how odd her family was. Also she realized they might hold her back in her "future" modeling career. Rachael went to school to be actress, but she decided to become a model since she was offered gig at one of the well known modeling firms. She hide her mutation much better than Terrance did.

Right before Terrance gave her a parting gift, she noticed that her brother's "vibe" might hold her back and her future co-workers thoughts about her brother was already making her feel kind of worried about her big break. So right in front of everyone, she "disowned" him.

"Sis... I just came by to give you this," Terrance said to his sister, "Congratulations and good luck on your career."

Rachael looked at him and then looked at her co-workers. She knew they were thinking very rude things about her brother. One of them said out in the open, "Can someone please get rid of that nerdy girly-boy. He has no business being here."

Instead of standing up for her brother, she shoe him away. "You got me this?" Rachael said to her brother, "I get better gifts from thirteen year old fanboys. Now go away, and play with those imaginary friends..."

Terrance teared up and ran off. He couldn't believe his sister could reject him like that. He spent hours reshaping that My Little Pony for her. He heart was crushed and his life changed forever. Terrance snapped out of the flash back, and the tears could still be seen in his eyes.

Spencer felt the flash back coming and sighed. He wondered when the two would patch things up. Hopefully Kirin would be the key.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 08:18 PM

Kirin touches Terrance's cheek. "It's o.k. to cry." He says softly, kindly. He moves to sit in Terrance's lap. He fights back his own memories. He doesn't want to relive his own disownment. It was horrible and something he'd much rather forget. He kisses Terrance's chin.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 04-06-2012, 08:28 PM

"I wouldn't be the monster I am today, if she hadn't disowned me," Terrance as he started realizing everything that has happened, "I took it out on everyone else, even you Kirin..."

"Don't lose control of your powers now, son..." Spencer said as he felt Terrance might explode or something.

Meanwhile a block or so away, a car is broken down and a woman in her 40s is stuck wondering what to do. She looks at the time and sighs. She thought her back up ride would be her by now. She hated to be stranded around here, because it reminded her of her "past life". Her blonde hair blew in the wind, and she was angry because her hair was getting messed up in the wind. They told her to hang on tight or something. The woman sighed and decided to walk over to the house that seem ed familiar to her, after she locked up her car and took her purse with her of course. "I hope my big shot congressmen brother is doing well. I can't believe that congressmen is really him, who knew he could change so quickly and be heartless. Maybe it's my fault he is like that" The woman thought as she was walking.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 08:57 PM

Kirin kisses him. "You aren't a monster." He says. He truly means it. He had never thought of Terrance as a monster. He kisses him again. "I love you."

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 04-06-2012, 10:48 PM

Terrance smiled as Kirin said it and truly meant what he said.
"I love you too, Kirin," Terrance said as he smiled and hugged Kirin.

Sarah sense a familiar woman coming towards the house, but she wasn't too sure who it was. Since she couldn't get into the woman's mind that much. She knew it had to be her daughter. Spencer sensed some strong resentment coming towards the house as well but he knew it wasn't Terrance, it had to be no other than Rachael. Although why is Rachael coming now?

The woman stopped at the front door of the Pace's home, and was wondering if she should knock on the door or not. She was thinking of sending telepathic messages, but decided just to knock on the door. The neighbors noticed the blonde woman and knew who she was. The famous model/actress Beck McWright was in the neighborhood. It was surprising that paparazzi wasn't following her. Her real name was Rachael Melissa Pace, but she changed her name for the acting world.

Sarah heard the knock on the door and so did everyone else.

"Who is going to get the door?" Spencer asked.

"I guess I will," Terrance said as he waited for Kirin to get off his lap, and he got up to answer the door.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 11:02 PM

Kirin stays in the kitchen. Some how he knew it was Terrance's sister. He just didn't know what she would think of him. He resists the urge to hide his true self. He shudders a bit.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 04-06-2012, 11:24 PM

Terrance answered the door and it was his sister. He was shocked and didn't know if it was her or not. He was tempted to ask, "Who in the world are you?" But he didn't ask that since he figured that it was his sister, since she altered her look so much that she looked plastic.

"Terrance, I see you took off your contacts," Rachael said as she smiled.

"I see you're still wearing yours," Terrance said as he knew blue wasn't her real eye color, "Why are you here? To disown us some more for a reality show?"

"No, my car broke down and it will be a while before some will come to fix it." Rachael said as she sighed, "I see you changed so much, now you're so manly..."

"Come inside," Terrance said coldly as he really wanted to say 'shut up and come inside'.

"You know where the dining room is, that's where mom and dad is. Also my partner is there as well. Don't scare him away with your rudeness," Terrance said harshly as he shut the door and went in the dining room.

"Gee... what a warm welcome, little brother... That's not way to treat your one and only sister," Rachael said as she went into the dining room and then glared at Kirin.

Then she said under her breath, "My brother can do better..."

Spencer and Sarah were shocked what their daughter said. Terrance was angry and was carefully thinking about what to say.

"That's uncalled for!" Terrance said to his sister.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-06-2012, 11:40 PM

Kirin over hears her say this and his heart sinks. He just wishes he could disappear. He knows that his partner could do better. He had always known it. But it still hurt to hear somebody else say this. He just silently leaves the dining room. He locks himself in the bathroom letting the tears fall. His whole body shakes. Would it have been different if he had looked more normal? He doubted it.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 04-07-2012, 12:00 AM

Terrance started to feel sick and heart broken at the same time. Tears started to roll down his face and he knew what his sister did and he walked out of the living room that way he wouldn't affect his father.

"Aw... still can't control your powers, brothers, why don't you pop a pill," Rachael said as she laughed evilly, "that's what a normal person would do if their feelings are getting too much for them."

"Get out of here!" Spencer yelled as he was mad now, "Look what you did to your brother and his lover!"

Meanwhile, Terrance knocked on the bathroom door.

"Kirin..." Terrance said in tears, "please don't let her get to you... I couldn't have done better... Who else would have accepted me?"

Terrance started feel shaky and was feeling too many things at once. There was too much emotion in the house and it finally got to him. Terrance didn't really master the art of controlling his powers or learning how to use that side of his mutation. Terrance just passed out and then was crying as he laid there.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 12:08 AM

Kirin opens the door gasping when he sees Terrance. "Love!" He hates himself for doing this to him. He knows this was because of him not being able to control his emotions. He goes and just cradles Terrance in his arms.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 04-07-2012, 12:39 AM

Terrance came to and felt a bit better although his eyes were now a gleaming silver. His powers have awaken a bit more.

"It wasn't you, you can't stay emotionless forever," Terrance said as he smiled and hugged Kirin, "It was my sister that caused this. She shouldn't talk to you like that."

Terrance went downstairs and then went over to his sister. He looked her in the eye and told her what she did was wrong and she should apologize.

"What if I don't, little brother?" Rachael said as she laughed.

"I hate to do this to you, sis..." Terrance said with tears in his eyes as he reacted the last time they saw each other in his sisters head but from his point of view.

Rachael saw it all and how she treated her brother she started to feel guilt and then she cried. She didn't realized she was so heartless.

"I'm sorry... I just wanted to be accepted and be successful, I am though but at what price?" Rachael said as she cried, "Two divorces, and one marriage on the rocks right now. I don't know anymore..."

"Accept who you are," Terrance said as he smiled, "I know I had to or else I would have lost everything. Even Kirin."

Rachael walked out and left, her back up car was there. She didn't want the paparazzi to come bother her family. Terrance couldn't believe she would just leave like that without even a goodbye. Spencer was relieved that the house was back to normal and Sarah hugged her husband. She was glad that he didn't use his powers on his own daughter.

Last edited by Dottie Mae Evans; 04-07-2012 at 12:50 AM..

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 12:43 AM

Kirin was amazed by Terrance's eyes. They were gorgeous. He knew that Terrance wore contacts but he had never seen his eyes that bright. He just sits there lost in thought. He had gotten his emotions under control.