JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 04-05-2013, 07:11 AM

When he turned into Victoria's neighborhood he didn't really slow down he just went the speed limit better. He almost chuckled at her stubbornest at just wanting to take care of everything herself, but than when she asked her own question this time he did look completely at her, 'She must have an idea of who it is than.' looking back to where he was going he could see her house coming up and pulled in the drive way. He parked and turned the car off, sat back into his seat and looked her full and studied her for a moment, 'Why anyone would want to hurt her is beyond me...I mean maybe she is a little more blunt than most but she's fairly easy to get on with..if you haven't pissed her off.' he threw the thoughts from his mind and decide to answer her before she just got out his car. "It's that one girl who's in Morgan's group." he said waving his hand about lazily.

He was really bad with names when it came to remembering them for a long period of time he ended up forgetting them but he had them down for the time he would spend with the people, "I don't know what's her face? Um...Heidi, Hermione, Hannah, Weather...?" his brows squinched together in deep thought as he kept rambling names off trying, himself to remember what the hell this girls name was. He knew what she looked like, he just couldn't match the name with the face.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 04-05-2013, 07:32 AM

She almost thought he was mad at her, what with he look he was giving her, 'What the hacks got him all ruffled.' she raised a brow at him before he pulled up into her drive way. He looked lost in his thoughts, be it he was trying to remember who it was or if he should just tell her who it was, she thought to tell him that it wouldn't upset her to find out who it was that had pushed her. After all Victoria only had a couple of friends and she knew for sure they would not have a reason to push her from the top of stairs.

When he started to speak again, 'Well I know it's definitely not a friend of mine.' her eyes widen in shock at how stupid he sounded giving her all this different names, 'Where in the world did he get Weather from!? Something wrong with this boy.' she had wanted to laugh but she only cracked a small, smile at him, "It was Heather." she said plainly, as to stop him from babbling on like he was.
Sighing in frustration at the girl, Victoria crossed her arms under her chest, "That girl has had it out for me since that stupid, group date you all had. And you ended up taking me home and didn't go back to the date since it had been to late." Victoria, although thought that it was funny that Heather end results, ended up only making Rogan, take her home again, 'Funny kind of.'

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 04-07-2013, 04:57 AM

When she spoke the girls name he was popped from his thoughts and he looked over to her with a stupid 'What?' look on his face but he had just caught a glance of the smile on her face before she made it leave, 'Did...did she just smile at something I said?' his head tilted to the side, just like a dog would when trying to figure something out. He had never been the one to make her smile, did he just image that? It was getting kinda dark out, the sun was setting and now that he was really looking at Victoria he was struck with how...well, how breath takingly beautiful she was.

The sun's oranges, reds and yellows were lighting her up so beautifully that her words barely made it through is fogged mind. He unbuckled his seat belt and leaned over to her, he placed his left hand on the side of her body, next to her thigh and on the seat, that was closest to the door and placed his right hand on car seat next to her head on the opposite side of his where is hand was. He looked right into her eyes and he could tell that he had shocked her by his closeness, "It's funny that she made it happen again than..." lifting his hand that was next to her head, he gentle grabbed her hair that flowed over her shoulder, he held it between his forefinger and thumb, running them down along it to feel how soft her hair was, "Is it?" he had been staring at the hair he was playing with, only to look right back into her eyes that looked like warm honey from the light of the setting sun, "Beautiful." he said breathlessly, but deep and low. His eyes were glazed and filled with unknown desire for this girl before him, Rogan's eyes began to get hooded as he couldn't control himself from leaning in. From her eyes, his own eyes shot to her soft, pink looking lips, they looked like flower petals and he wanted to know if they would be as soft as they looked, if he touched them with his own lips, "Victoria." he said her name as though it was the only thing keeping him alive. What was she doing to him?

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 04-07-2013, 05:45 AM

Lost in her thoughts Victoria was startled by the sift of weight on her seat and than Rogan's face was inches from her own. Her eyes widen with surprise and she was so thrown off guard she didn't do anything but stare right back into Rogan's fiery, red eyes, the setting of the sun made them much more alive with flickering flames. They seemed glossy, and as he looked at her hair and stroked it made her tummy feel weird, it made her get shivers in her spine but yet made her feel warm? Was that possible?

His words barely made it through her fogged mind, in an odd whisper it was low and deep, it made a vibrating feeling in her chest and her heart seemed to beat too fast. It was like she was in a dream, yet she would never have a dream of Rogan, that was for sure and she would never dream of something like this...right? Why was she letting him get so close to her? Why did she suddenly feel like her whole body was going numb and a tingle run through her whole body? She felt like she was going to melt right into the car seat.

Car seat? That's right she was in Rogan's car...in front of her house! Victoria's eyes shot open, (when had they closed?) when he said her name, she saw how close he was to her, Victoria slapped a hand over her mouth and his at the same time. Her face she was sure had gone beet red, eyes wide with shock and confusion, she locked eyes with him for a moment and than quickly saw her house in front of her, 'What the hell just happened!?' she quickly took her hand off of her mouth and found the door handle and was out of the car in moments and left a very shocked Rogan, in the seat she had just been in. Grabbing her things quickly from the car, "Thanks for the ride." she was so lost she didn't know what to do, "I-I-I mean! N-n-no, don't d-do t-that again!" getting confused with herself, Victoria closed the door and walked as quickly as her injured leg would let her to the front door. When she was inside the house and closed the door behind her, she lend against it and was flushed on her cheeks, her hair and clothes were a mess, and puffs of air came from her mouth as she placed a hand on her chest, Victoria could feel her heart beating like crazy. Feeling overwhelmed and her legs feeling like jelly she slide down the door and landed on her butt breathlessly at what had just happened. What could have happened!

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 04-10-2013, 07:38 PM

Rogan's heart was beating so load it seemed, that he could hear it in his own ears. His heart has never felt like this, his feelings and he has never wanted to kiss someone so badly before, he even felt nervous...like it was going to be his first kiss ever, and he remember his first kiss, it had been the most normal thing in the world, he hadn't felt like it did now though.

He couldn't hold in the want anymore, and started to lean in and as his eyes began to close, he was meet with a smack to his mouth, making his eyes pop wide open to see a hand, where Victoria's lips had been and his brows pulled together in confustion, 'That wasn't there before.' feeling himself almost fall on his face, he caught himself and looked up to Victoria sanding outside the car with a flushed face and was breathing hard, as she said her, thanks, for the ride Rogan smiled but before he could reply, she changed her words and was upset and angry at him. Frowning at the door slamed in his face, he was shocked and didn't know what to do. Looking to see her just go through her front door, Rogan felt a peg of...disapponintment?

Sighing and letting his frown deepen, as he sat up in his seat, "I guess I shouldn't be to surprised that she wouldn't let me kiss her...after all I did throw her off garud." he chuckled lightly, "But she did seem lost at wheather she wanted to stop me or not." a light smile on his face, he started the car up and backed out of the drive way and headed home for the day.

~~Inside the Wolfe's Household~~

"Victoria? Is that you, sweetheart?" Her father, John's voices called out from the familying room, that wasn't that far from the front door. Peeking out from the doorway into the main entrance of the house, smiling at his daughter, "Ah, welcome home, sweetie! When you put your stuff away come see me. Your mother and I have something to talk to you all about." he said excited and was quickly back in the family room.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 04-18-2013, 06:29 AM

Victoria, was just getting up from the floor and let a hand run through her hair, as she did that the look of Rogan when he was touching her hair was in the fore front of her mind. Blushing she couldn't believe that it was effecting her this way! Victoria's heart just about burst out of her chest when she heard her fathers voice, and 'eeped' quickly placing her hand over her heart to keep it inside her chest, "Yes, it is!" she squeaked out. Victoria caught her breathing and her heart to slow, "Yes, father I'll be right there." she smiled in return nervously, when he popped back into the family room she let a huge sigh go, "Thank God, they were in the family room." which for her meant they had not seen her in the car with Rogan, but than again Rogan's car windows were tinted, so they wouldn't have seen who had dropped her off or what had happened in the car.

Shaking the thought from her mind she quickly took her shoes off and just carried her book bag into the family room with her. When she walked in, she saw that not only was her parents in there but also, Luke and Marie. Raising a brow at them being home so early she walked over to sit next to them, but it had gone quite when she walked in. Looking from each one, her mother looked rather excited and her father just had a face of joy, while on the other hand her brother and sister looked a mix between trouble and happiness. Not getting a good feel for what was going on she looked to her parents, "So...what's going on? Why did you want to see me? And why is everyone home so early?" she sat a little more than confused, which as she looked to her brother and sister, they didn't want to seem to make eye contact with her, this worried her a bit.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 04-22-2013, 07:09 PM

John looked at his daughter and than noticed the look on his other childrens faces, they knew that Victoria would be the one that was not going to like this idea the most or more like permanent change. As much as he would like for them to tell him what they wanted and he would be more than happy to complay with those wishes but this was not something that would be choosen. He just wanted to tell her and hopefully get her to understand why this was happening. "Well Victoria, your father and I have so good news!" his wife Lisa's voice sounded through the slient room, he smiled at her and they held hands as they sat next to each other, "You see sweetheart, with the changes of the company now and with trying to start to merge with other companies..." he could see the look on his sons face, "She's not going to like this dad." Luke sighed and glanced at his baby sister who look rather confused now. "Luke, don't say that. She might like the idea of this change." his mother scolding him.

"What won't I like?" Victoria questioned, with a blink, confused look on her face. John, giving his daughter his full attention again smiled at her, "Well you see Victoria, with the new changes..." he sighed knowing he was only fooling himself thinking she was going to be okay with this idea, "We're going to be moving back to the Wolfe's Mansion. We can no longer live here as though we're a normal family, anymore." he smiled weakly at his daughter, "We'll be there by the end of the week."

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 04-23-2013, 06:21 AM

She watched as everyone talked back and forth but noticed how they tried not to say what it was everyone was talking about, she seemed to be the only one out of the loop. Looking at her father, than to her brother, "What won't I like?" she asked raising a brow in confusion, everyone was talking about anything but what was going to happen, that she wouldn't like, 'What is going on with this family of mine?' she once again gave her father her full attention as he spoke, as he seemed rather hesitant but she nodded for him to continue. But when the words left his mouth she was shell shocked and wished she had never wanted him to talk, "Told you she wouldn't like it." she heard Luke say as he crossed his arms in front of his chest and than sighed sadly, "Oh honey, she's just shocked-" Victoria heard her mother, 'What?! This is not happen! Did he just say we're moving...by NEXT WEEK?!' she suddenly began to boil with anger, "But she'll be fine with the whol-" "NO!" was the sudden, snappy shout that filled the room.

Victoria, stood to her feet with her fist balled tightly at her side, looking very angry and upset at everyone, "What do you mean we'll be moving!? What makes you think that I would be okay with that?" she yelled loudly, "This is not fair! You tell me the week of when we're going to be moving and I have no say of how I feel about this?" she narrowed her eyes angrily at her parents, they tried to say something but Victoria didn't care to hear, she was to upset with everything that was going on, "You are the WORST!" she said angrily, she saw the sadness and hurt in her parents eyes, not wanting to feel like the bad guy she than felt the room as quickly as her injured leg would take her. Up the stairs to her room and slammed the door shut, which echoed through the house. Victoria sat on her bed as tears began to swell up in her eyes, she gripped her skirt and gritted her teeth as she lowered her head and let her tears fall onto her lap and shaky hands. Wishing for this whole day to have never have happened.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 04-23-2013, 07:13 AM

Luke and Marie looked at each other with a blank face and than to their parents and said in unison, "Told you so." they both uncrossed there legs and stood from their seats, "Guess it'll be while before she decides to talk to anyone." Marie said with a pouty voice, "Can't blame her." Luke shrugged his shoulders, "But we didn't do anything to her. We didn't wait till last minute to say things." Marie said glancing at her parents, who were sodding into each others arms like little babies.

John's face had a river of tears running from each eye, "WAAAAAHHH!! My baby girl hates me, mama!" he said sniffing, into her arms. While Lisa was biting a handkerchief, "WAAAHH! Papa, we're such awful parents, Papa!!!" she sodded back while biting onto her handkerchief. They looked at each other and than started a new found sodding party.

Both young adults looked at each other and than rolled their eyes, "You think we should tell them?" Maire said looked to her brother, "Nah...let them just soak in this for awhile." Luke, chuckled lightly, which made Marie do the same, "She'll be apologizing with in the next few days, anyways." they again looked at their parents and shook their heads at how ridiculous they were being in their little sod party. Giving a blank and bored look they walked out of the room and into the kitchen to eat some ice cream for the night.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 04-23-2013, 07:59 AM

~~~~.....~~~~

Victoria lay on the roof of the school building, she hadn't bother to go to any classes besides her first one, Mr. LaRoche still scared her enough to make her show up for class. Her eyes where slightly puffy and red around them while, the white in her eyes were a slight pink, from all the crying she had done last night and the lack of sleep. Victoria, had not gone to sleep till about 2 in the morning, while she laid on her bed and few time she saw a person standing outside her door for a few minutes and than they would leave. She ended up crying herself to sleep off and on, than stayed wake when it was 5 o'clock in the morning. Victoria still laid in bed listening for everyone to leave the house, she knew who was home and when they would be leaving so that she could than leave her room without running into anyone and be able to leave the house in peace.

Now she was falling in and out of the land of dreams on the schools roof, looking up into the cloudy sky she let the what seemed to be the millions sigh go before closing her eyes and placing her forearm over her eyes. Her hair got whipped around as the spring wind played with it and the smell of blooming flowers tickled her nose. "Why does this have to happen to me?" she pushed her arm to her forehead and looked at the sky again looking for an answer but only got a couple birds chirp and the shift of clouds in reply. Frowning her brows together she let another sigh go, "I shouldn't have gotten so mad at them..." she bite her lip, "But I don't want to go back to that life again." sitting up from her laying position and letting her hands keep her up she just let her head lay back to look up at the sky as her messy hair blew around freely, since she had no energy but to just clean herself up a bit for the day. "This is so confusing." she sighed again for the uptenth time.

((LOL I could totally see her parents doing that XD))

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 04-23-2013 at 06:58 PM..

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 04-23-2013, 07:42 PM

Rogan, thought for sure he'd be able to catch Victoria before one of her classes or after but she must have know he would come looking for her. She was doing really good at avoiding him and he was just one step behind her it seemed. As he walked through the hall of the school with a lunch pack in hand and a couple drinks in the other he frowned his brows together in thought as to where she could be hiding this time, "She has so many different places...she very good at not being found." he sighed.

~~~~

He looked in the garden, "Nothing." he frowned.
~~~~

He opened the door to the music room, he frowned again, "Not here either" he whined.
~~~~

As he walked up the stairwell to the schools roof, his shoulders were slumped at not being able to find her anywhere, "I could have swore I saw her today walking into the school." again letting a sigh go, he pushed the door open to the roof, as he shielded the ray's of sun from blinding him. Walking a bit further and his eyes adjusting to the sun, there was none other than Victoria, in all her glory, seated in the middle of the roof, letting the sun play across her skin and the wind to play with her hair. Finally snapping out of his own shock he noticed that she had not realized she was no longer alone. Watching as she laid down and rested her arm on her forehead, he tilted his to the side and walked over to her slowly, he could tell her eyes were closed. Raising his brow at her not being aware at all, he stood above her head and bent over to peek at her face.

Rogan was a little shocked at first, she looked rather troubled and like she had been crying, what with it being puff and slightly red around them. He frowned, 'What happened now?' he heard her sigh, and realized she might be falling asleep, smirking his shadow covered her face from the sun more, "You hungry from all the ditching today, Miss Wolfe?" he chuckled at the reaction he got.

Last edited by JayRose; 04-24-2013 at 03:57 AM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 04-24-2013, 06:05 PM

Victoria could feel herself getting sleepy again, just thinking about everything was wearing her out. So she laid back down, covering her face with shadow of her arm and feeling her body grow heavy with sleep. Victoria, could feel herself getting close to falling asleep but than something felt...wrong, 'My shadow feels like it grew? Feels like someones watching me.' her brows pulled together at the odd sense.

Victoria just about jumped out of her own skin when she heard a voice so close to her, 'Shit! A teacher found me!' a gasp left her mouth and her eyes snapped open only to see a very familiar face that was of no authority to her. Sitting up, and turning so she was facing Rogan, she suddenly felt no energy to really even care that he was there and really didn't feel like playing his games. Instead she crossed her legs indian style and made sure her skirt covered her panties, than she placed her hands on the inside of her crossed legs, "You really shouldn't sneak up on people like that, you know." she sighed as her whole body just slumped in a tired or just lazy position.

Seeing the food and drinks in his hands she raised a brow, 'Was he looking for me to have lunch with? This guy I swear...most stubborn person I've met.' her stomach growled in protest to her not feeding it this morning, "But I guess I am hungry." she said placing a hand on her stomach, with one raised brow.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 04-24-2013, 08:09 PM

He had thought her next line of action would be to yell at him but he was a little surprised to see her just jump and than sit crossed leg, and than tell him not to sneak up on people, "Well if you had been more aware maybe I wouldn't have been able to 'sneak' up on you. Beside you wouldn't have been so scared if you hadn't been ditching classes." he chuchled, Rogan had to admit though Victoria was not someone he thought would ever ditch class. But looking at her mannerism she looked slugish and tired but he could tell something was upsetting her though. A part of him was panic that it was him that had made her this way but he sadly knew what she looked like when she was hurt and he was sure she would not be still sitting here with him.

When she agreed to being hungery, he was a little shocked but he couldn't help the big cheesy grin that came to his face, "Great! I have a bunch of different things for us to eat." he placed the lunch box down and took the different laiers apart. "Let's see I've got chains food, some suish, I got a steak and mashed potatos and some little sandwiches. Along with some side dishes." he placed each one out in front of her. He handed her a fork and than passed her a canned green tea. Why he had wanted to give her lunch? Well partly because he had eaten her lunch that one day and felt like he should repay her but Rogan wasn't the type of person to very feel like he owned anyone anything because they should be happy to have helped him in anyway. He sat down right next to her and waited for her to start eating first, after all he still had some manners in him. Ladies first was always the rule his mother made sure he followed.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 04-25-2013, 05:03 AM

Victoria almost chuckled at the comment Rogan had made about her awareness but she held it back so a weird scoff sound came out. She looked away with an odd pout, after she had said she was hungry. When Rogan started to show her all the food he had gotten for them, she raised a brow, 'He really did assume he was going to have lunch with me.' she then looked to him as he had a big cheeky grin on his face, 'He's lucking I'm to tried to put up a fight today...I just really want to sleep.' as he gave her a fork Victoria took it hesitantly.

He than placed a green tea, in front of her, 'Maybe it is better to have someone with me...I guess-' taking a moment to look at him, 'I guess he's the only one that I've really gotten to know in this school better than anyone.' titling her head to the side, 'He's the only one I've bothered to know about more of, and mostly so I could avoid him.' already feeling tired of thinking Victoria shook her head, "Thank you." she said for the food and drink. She was going to wait for him to start eating first but it seemed he was waiting for her to start first, sighing Victoria grabbed a piece of sushi and than was slowly making her way through all the different foods. A few moments of silences passed through them, "You know you're going to be late for class if you don't leave soon, right?" she asked taking a bite of stake.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 04-25-2013, 06:39 AM

Rogan smiled when she started to eat and seemed to be enjoying it as well. As they continued to eat in a comfortable silence, Rogan couldn't stop his mind from going back to wondering what in the world had Victoria down in the dump and what would have happened to make her want to skip out on classes, 'I know it's not me...maybe it has something to do with the bulling again?' his eyes instantly went to her leg to see that there was bandage dressed around her upper thigh, he frown a bit a the sight of it, 'I still need to make sure and take care of that.' he put that thought on the top of his to-do-list.

Looking at her again, and taking a bite of his own sushi, he started to think of other things that could have gotten her like this, 'Maybe something happen between her and a friend? Or maybe someone died or got hurt in her family? That would make me upset but I don't think I would still be at school if that was what happen.' he had a very focused look on his face and you could tell he was deep in thought. He was snapped from his thoughts at the words of Victoria, "What?" he was confused, pulling out his phone to look at the time, it was five minutes till his next class, and on cue the bell went off to signal, you had only five minutes to get to class. He let a small chuckle go, "Hmm, you care about me getting in trouble? How sweet of you Victoria." He said wiggling his eyebrows jokingly, "But it doesn't seem like you plan on going to any classes today, Victoria." His voice suddenly at a bit more serious, "Why is that?" he pined her with is fiery gaze.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2013, 05:30 PM

Victoria dipped a piece of sushi into some soy sauce and as she plopped it into her mouth, some of the sauce ran down her wrist. She raised a brow at Rogan's words, licking up the soy sauce from her arm, "Hmm well just wouldn't want Mr. popular, to lose his number one place in class and than blame it on me." she said shrugging her shoulders. She took another piece of sushi and dipped into the sauce, putting it into her mouth happily and licked her fingers cleaned this time. Taking a drink of tea, she just about choked a little at him seeming to know that she was not planning to go to class today. Using a napkin to clean her mouth Victoria looked to Rogan with her blank stare, "I went to a class today." she was feeling full now and would much rather take a nap and not be talking about why she wasn't going to be in class today.

Placing the boxes from the lunch together since most of them were empty and placing her fork in one as well, as a way to help clean up. Victoria shrugged her shoulders, "Don't concern yourself with me, I'm just having an off day. I would have liked not to come today at all but I had no other choice at the moment." she pulled her legs into her chest and rested her head on her knees looking at Rogan, with her lazy/tired face. She chuckled weakly as she rolled her face into her knees, "Although, I can caught up on my beauty sleep." came the muffled comment.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 04-27-2013, 06:06 AM

Rogan snorted at Victoria for thinking he would be in trouble...well maybe if he skipped out on Miss Lee's class he would be scared, that woman was not scared of anyone in that school and would do what she knew was best, so in most cases everyone respected the woman and those that didn't learned to real fast. "Victoria I think you forget who you're talking to." he chuckled, "People like use don't have to really even worry about simple stuff like that." maybe the teachers would call their parents but that would only be if they were missing for more than just one day. In this school it was kinda the norm for kids to go missing for a day or two, and most the time the students would boast about where they were going.

He helped her clean up he could tell this was weighing on her, it was just odd to see someone who was so strong to suddenly look so weak and not even know why. He looked to her when she spoke but ended up laughing at her muffled words, "I guess you could but you don't really need it at all." he said while laughing lightly. Scooting to sit next to Victoria, he was going to go straight to the point, "What's wrong?" he asked sitting crossed legged and putting his elbow on his knee, so he could rest his head in his palm, "And don't say nothing. Because something has gotten you down in the dump rather quick."he said with a face that said in no way was he going to drop this.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 04-28-2013, 06:57 AM

Victoria peeked out from side of her eye and from under her hair to glance at Roan for his comment, 'It's weird for him to act this way...to say those's kind of words.' she watched him for a moment and really took the time to read him, from the safety of her hair, as he cleaned up. 'I really did forget who he was. I've gotten so caught up in living in my own world of a simple, plain and normal life. That I've truly forgotten who I am and whom everyone else is.' she suddenly felt the throb of that annoying headache at the front of her head again. Letting a sigh go, she heard the sound of him seating next to her before she saw it, she hadn't realized she had closed her eyes.

A little thrown at his line of questioning and attitude, Victoria lifted her head from being buried in her knees and settled for straightening her legs out in front of her, fixed her skirt and than placed her hands behind her to lean back on. Taking a moment to look at the beautiful sky and follow a random cloud, she let a sigh go, "I'm to tired to try and act like nothing is wrong." she said making up her mind, and than rolled her head over to look at him sideways. Her hair was flowing everywhere, she smiled weakly, "It seems with the changes going on with my fathers company, we will be moving-" she paused trying to get her words together, "Back of course to the families estate. But if you couldn't tell already I like where we live and I like the idea of just living in a normal house, while living out a normal life. Not being seen different or treated any different than how someone would want to from the moment they met me." she had looked back up at the sky and was feeling well, just weird for sharing this with Rogan of all people, "To be honest everyone who knows who I really am, treats me way different..." looking back to Rogan for a moment, "Even you've started to treat me very different when you found out who my family was." her face and eyes staying stone, as she spoke in a monotone vice.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 04-29-2013, 07:13 AM

Rogan watched as, Victoria reseated herself and couldn't help but follow her hands to her skirt, and to look at her wrapped leg and than to her neck as she exposed it by just leaning back like she was. Looking to her face as she seemed to think about whether or not she wanted to really tell him, as she started to talk, Rogan was sure his heart had stopped beating when she said they would be moving, 'What the hell does that mean!? Where are you moving to?' before he could voice his questions, she started to talk again and Rogan let a sigh of relief go at hearing she would still be close.

Rogan could tell by how, Victoria always behave and acted, that she did indeed lived her life as though she almost didn't have a care in the world, even when he was playing his games with her or when this bullying started. Although, she did get annoyed she never acted on that to much, 'How could someone like her, find so much joy in just living normal when she is who she is?' he was confused, as much as Rogan did enjoy his life style, he didn't think he would enjoy 'normal' more. "Even you've started to treat me very different when you found out who my family was." "Ah, wait I-" he was cut short by the look on her face, he was going to deny it but he guessed it was true. Rogan sighed, "Yeah, I guess you're right about that much." he pouted as he settled back into his crossed legged position again, "So you're upset about having to move from the life you like and having to go back to a life you never liked in the first place? And have decided not to go to school today only because you are unable to focus and want nothing to do with anyone...." he hummed as he thought about it, "Because you know once you move everyone will know who you really are and start to see you as a completely different person, and be a bunch of fakes?" Rogan knew he was either hitting the nail on the head or rather very close to it. He chuckled lightly, "Welcome to your new life and what you've been missing out on, than." he said sarcastically and winked at her.

Last edited by JayRose; 04-29-2013 at 05:21 PM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 04-29-2013, 05:35 PM

She was about ready to smack him upside the head if he denied not changing but he seemed to understand because he did agree with her on that. As Rogan began to talk Victoria ended up nodded to pretty everything he was say, 'Wow! I guess he does get it...even though I'm sure he doesn't quite get why.' now whether people would know right away that Victoria was actually a Wolfe, she didn't know but they would soon find out that she was indeed well off and rich. And most people flock to wealth and wear their sheep skin.

Victoria laughed sarcastically at his greeting to her new life, she grunted annoyingly, "Ugh!" than chose to lay on her back, her arms laying on her sides, "Take me now, God! I've no reason to still be here." she stared up at the sky for an answer but only got a few random birds flying by and chirping. She sighed and looked over to Rogan, "Don't you dare tell anyone about this. I'll be more than happy to use my new found powers to make it hard for you." her voice empty of all threats but she thought she'd just put it out there. Victoria suddenly started to feel very tired again and could feel herself starting to fall asleep and amazingly didn't even care that Rogan was still there.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 04-29-2013, 07:07 PM

Rogan, couldn't help but laugh at her facial expression and how she reacted to the whole thing. As, Victoria laid down, Rogan controlled his laughing and watched her as she waited for the heavens to give her an answer, he smirked watching her trying to deal with it all. When she looked over to him and told him not to tell, Rogan put his hands up passively, "My lips are sealed of what has been said and done up here." he smiled at her, 'Just like her to act like a kit. Puffing up her fur to make herself look scary.' he chuckled again and saw that she was to tried to care that he was there and she started to breath more evenly and fall asleep.

Rogan found himself staring at her as she slept. Now whether she didn't care that he was staring so intently at her or not, Rogan didn't know but he was engraving her sleeping image into his mind. He ended up laying on his side and using his arm to rest his head on to look down at Victoria and with his other hand he was drumming his fingers next to him. What felt like hours, Rogan got bold enough and walked his index and middle finger slowly over to, Victoria. He stoped inches from her hair that lay next to her, he stared so intently at it he was sure it would burst into flames! He reached out to touch it but stop himself again, his hand twitched at wanting to touch her hair, so slowly he continuted forward and gentle picked up her hair in between his fingers. He smiled at the soft feel of it and sat up using his arm to lean over, Victoria. The hair still in his grasp, he was rubbing it gently, as he looked down at her all thoughts of when they had just been in the car together yesterday came rushing to the front of his mind and he looked to her lips, "Beautiful." was the only thought rushing to his mind.

Again staring at her for what felt like hours, Rogan leaned down and was inches from her face, his eyes gazed over her face as he soaked in the sight of her. When they landed on her lips he found himself stuck on them, breathing softly he knew it would brush against her skin and when she move slightly he looked up to her eyes to see her brows pulled together but still she slept, 'She'll never know.' he reassured himself and looking back to her beautiful petal like lips, he leaned forward and.....

~~~~~~

((BAM! CLIFFHANGER, lol! XD))

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 04-30-2013, 07:13 AM

((AHH!! Lol that is so messed up! What did he do? Because I know you, you would so go either way with that!?))

Victoria felt like something was wrong, her brows pulled together and than suddenly her eyes popped open and a gasp felt her mouth at the sight in front of her, "When did I fall asleep down stairs?" sitting up from the family couch in the living room, she placed the book on her chest to the coffee table. Looking around the room she didn't see anything out of place, looking at the large clock on the wall she saw that it was 8 o'clock in the evening. Running her hand through her hair, she had fallen asleep for an hour. Victoria had almost forgotten that she was home because the last couple times she woke up she had been on the roof of the school. She remember when she had woken up, Rogan had still been there and was not to far from her reading a book.

~~Flash back~~

Waking up she blinked a couple times the sun was covered by clouds so her eyes adjusted quickly. Hearing the sound of paper rustling, Victoria looked to her left to see that, Rogan was laying on his side reading one of his books, "What are you actually studying?" she spoke softly, she saw his eyebrow twitch up but he did look at her, "I thought that I would at lest see what I've missed in some classes, so that the teachers don't think I skipped."he chuckled, "Already got my alibi all put together." he looked up at her with quite the smile. She raised a brow at him, Victoria yawned and stretched, than sat up and pulled her cellphone out to look at the time, "Well, guess there's no need to hang around anymore." she stood up and dusted off her skirt, and picked up her bag. She saw, Rogan standing next to her, "What?" "I'm walking you out." was the simple reply. She frowned but she still didn't have the energy to fight with him and shrugged her shoulders, "Whatever you want to do." he had walked her all the way to her bus. She looked over to him as they stood there, when the bus showed up she sighed, "Thanks...for the food." she took a step towards the bus, 'Ugh!' her mind fought with her to be polite, "And for...listening." she said over her shoulder, but didn't bother to wait for a reply and waved at she stepped onto the bus, when she sat down she did look out the widow and saw Rogan standing there with a smile, she's never seen on him before. Victoria blushed and the bus pulled out before she could turn completely red.

~~End of Flashback~~

"That was a weird walk...all he did was read and walk beside me the whole time." she ran a hand through her hair again and than stood up to go into the kitchen to get something to eat. With him reading it had made her feel like she should also see what she had skipped out on. When she walked into the kitchen, her parents were in there, "Whoa!?" they stared at her and Victoria did the same, "What, are you both doing so home early?" she walked over to the fridge and pulled out items to make a sandwich with and placed them on the island in the kitchen. "Ah, well you see what with the move..." her father started slowly and nervously, "We've made more time to be home to prepare for the move and making sure everything goes smoothly." "Yes, you were knocked out on the coach that we didn't want to disturb you." her mother said happily but Victoria could tell she was also nervous. Victoria suddenly felt bad for what she had done yesterday, putting the last of her sandwich together, and than twirling the bread bag closed, "Oh." was her only reply. She put everything back and walked back over to her food, poking at it for a moment, "Well you know...th-that's good to hear. You guys coming home early to take care of that." she picked up her sandwich and took a bite, "Yes, well we want to make sure the right things are moving out of here because whenever we need to come back we don't want to have to bother with bringing it back here again." her mother said smiling, Victoria's head shot up, "You're keeping the house!?" she said excitedly, and hopeful. "Of course!" John said, "You didn't think we were actually going to sell or get rid of it, did you?" he said frowning at her.

"Well...kinda." she said blushing not making eye contact with them now embarrassed for thinking such thoughts of her parents, "Oh, sweetheart!" Lisa walked over to her and touched her arm, "This is practically where you grew up. We would never get rid or sell it!" she said reassuring. "I'm sorry for my outburst, yesterday. I didn't mean to get so mad at you both." she said looking up slight at the both of them, John laughed happily, "And here we thought we were in more trouble with you!" "We forgive you sweetie! We know why you were so upset but didn't think of just how unhappy you would get." Lisa jumped in. Victoria smiled at them and hugged them both, "So if I really wanted I could came back here once in a while?" she looked at them with her best puppy eyes and they looked at each other, "Well....I suppose but you'll have one the guys with you." Victoria nodded excitedly, "YAY!" Than kissed them both on he cheek and took her sandwich back into the family room. She saw her phone lit up to show she had a few missed call and a few text messages. Raising a brow she unlocked her phone and saw that it was from Morgan, "Oh no." she whispered, the messages were asking; where she was, how come she had been missing the day, and that she better have a good reason. Victoria sighed at the whole thing and wished she had just slept all day now, "Great. Just great." than took a bite of her sandwich.

“How do you spell 'love'?" - Piglet
"You don't spell it...you feel it." - Pooh”

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 04-30-2013 at 07:24 AM..

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 05-01-2013, 08:09 AM

((Lol I know! I'm so mean >=) You'll never know till I see fit for it to come back up XD lol))

Rogan sat at the table in a club, in one of those rooms that muffled most of the loud music and the people chatter. The guys and girls had picked it out because this place was well know for letting the teens in, it was safe but fun. As he sat there he was lost in his thoughts from his time he spent with, Victoria, 'She seemed so different...our whole atmosphere was nothing that we've ever had before.' the whole fact that she even bothered to talk with him was crazy and whats more, she had shared her troubles with him, 'I'm pretty sure that's what friends do? I mean you don't share that with someone you don't like.' before he could think much further, Zach slid into the sit next to him and slapped him on the back, "Hey, man! What are you doing in here all by yourself?! You're missing all the fun!!" he said excitedly as he held a dink in his had, now whether it was alcoholic or not, was beyond, Rogan. "Yeah, man. You've been missing in action all night." Alex walked in with the other guys, "I'm curious to know as well." "You're always the life of the party, man!" "Yeah, and where have you been all day?" Jacob added as he sat down across from Rogan.

Rogan pushed, Zach's face out of his and chuckled at his childish behave, as Zach tried to reattach himself to Rogan, "Damn, you guys are so nosy." his eyebrow twitching at Zach not giving up. "Well, it's not unusual for you to skip out of class but most the time you let us know so we can skip out with ya." Zach said, sitting back to take a drink. The guys nodded along with Zach's strange words of wisdom. Rogan wasn't one to hide the fact that he was with a girl, it was just he knew that if he said he had been with Victoria the whole time, they'd want to know what they had done. If he had said they only talked the whole time, they would think he was lying to them and than when he finally got them to believe him, they would want to know what they had talked about and that was what, Victoria had told him not to do. So as he looked to each of his friends, Rogan was at a lost for words, feeling the sweat run down the side of his face, "Ah, well-um...you see..."

"AH! What the heck you guys are all hiding in here or something!" came the sudden whine, and if Rogan wasn't annoyed by all these girls, he could have kissed, Jennifer for her great timing. "So this is where you boys ran off to." "That dance floor isn't going to fill itself ya know." "I'm thirst anyways, it's hot out there." Melody whined while pulling on her tank top to make the wind blow on her. Morgan walked in hanging off of Jesse's arm, "Has anyone seen, Victoria at all today? I can't get a hold of her." She asked annoyed as she looked down at her phone, once again sending a text to the girl, "She was probably messing around with someone like always." Heather piped in, "She was most likely just busy with family." June countered and glared at, Heather which she narrowed her eyes back at June, "Maybe she got another detention and we just didn't notice." Amy said all bubbly, "Amy, her first class is with us. I think we would have noticed her getting a detention!" Melody said rolling her eyes at the girl, "Oh, heh! Guess your right." Melody smacked her own forehead, at what an airhead her friend could be, "Besides she had been in that class." June filled in.

Jacob glanced over to, Rogan and smirked already piecing everything together, "She got injured yesterday and the nurse had told, Victoria to take today off if she wanted." They all looked over to Rogan, "She must have gone home after she realized how hard it was to walk around." "What do you mean? Is she okay?" Seth asked concern laced in his voice, Rogan got a bit annoyed by that, "She's fine. Lucky that's all she injured." he sighed, "How do you know this, Rogan?" Morgan asked, walking over to take a seat next to Jacob, forgetting all about her boyfriend, "I was there when she got pushed down the stairs." his eyes did a quick glance at Heather and back to Morgan as he sat back in his own seat. All the girls instantly came running over and bombarded him with questions, even the guys asked a few questions of their own. So, Rogan started from the beginning and editing how he saw fit, he even told them he never saw who had pushed her down the stairs, also the part about what had happened in the car, they didn't need to know that much.

Last edited by JayRose; 05-01-2013 at 05:36 PM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 05-02-2013, 05:27 AM

Victoria lay on the coach in the family room watching something random on tv and eating her food, when her phone lit up and went off again. Looking at the vibrating item she raised a brow, sitting up to she looked to see that it was from, Morgan. Already know that the older girl would just end up yelling at her about something, "Well, I'll just deal with it tomorrow, since I already missed the first couple messages." laying back down she took a bite of her sandwich and continued to watch the tv.

~~~~~~

After trying a couple more times and not getting a reply from, Victoria and just getting her voice mail or no message back, Morgan growled. But once, Rogan started sharing about what had happen to Victoria and that she had ended up with a pencil sticking out of her leg. Morgan crossed her arms and her eyes narrowed, 'What the hell was that girl thinking.' as everyone was asking Rogan questions, Morgan had pulled Heather into the bathrooms with her and locked the door.

As the two girls stood there Morgan crossed her arms in front of her chest, "So pushing people down stairs now, are we?" she said annoyed, "I don't know what you're talking about." Heather looked away nervously, "I was not the one to do that." "Bullshit, Heather! I told you that you could bully her and do what you saw fit for what had happened. I never said try and break her neck!" Morgan was stepping closer to Heather and her voice was filled with authority, and Morgan gave her a face that dared her to deny it. Heather throw her arms up in the air, "Okay, fine it was me! It's not like I planed to push her down the stairs. But that damn girl, was standing there having a flirting moment with him!" "You couldn't come up with something better?" Morgan scoffed at her, "Well, everything I did your girls would back Victoria up or put down everything I would say. Maybe if you helped me out this wouldn't have happened, Morgan." Heather crossed her arms in front of her chest and had said it like an order.

Morgan quickly snapped her eyes onto Heather and glared daggers at the girl and quickly closed the gap between them and shoved her up against a bathroom stall, looking darkly at the girl like she would kill Heather, "That's not my problem, is it? I believe you forget whom you are talking to, little girl." Morgan's voice was dripping with venom and making Heather shake with fear and all the girl could do was stare into those deadly eyes and shake her head 'no' "I gave you permission to push and mess around with Victoria. I never gave you permission to hurt her anymore than that, and I definitely never said I would help or back you up in anyway. Watch your step or you'll end up on the other end of that statement." Morgan gave a hard shove off of Heather, "Got it?" Heather could only nod her head, 'yes' to Mogan. "Good!" Morgan smiled sweetly and patted her lightly on the cheek and than fixed Heather's shirt, "Well than fix yourself up and I'll see you out on the dance floor, sweetie!" and with that Morgan smiled and unlocked the door and walked all bubbly like nothing had just happened.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 05-03-2013, 07:57 AM

~~Next Day~~

"You've been avoiding me again." Rogan was leaning against the wall with his elbow and looked boredly at the piece of sandy brown hair he was playing with in between his fingers, "I thought we were getting along great that day on the roof?" he said lazily looking up into honeyed eyes. At the moment Rogan was on a very crowded bus and ended up in a corner where the bus doors were and surprisingly a familiar face was looking out the window of the door. Smirking at the sight, Rogan was not one to normally pass up opportunity. So with that he placed himself on the other side of door and had now sandwiched said person between the door and himself.

'She smells so good...peaches and something else.' as the bus moved and would hit a bump in the road every now and again, it would push him closer to her, and he didn't mind that at all. "You really need to let me see more of you." he said trailing his hand now around her neck where, his marks had been, 'I need to renew those, now that I see them all gone.' he chuckled, "We could turn out to be really good friends in the end, ya know." he could tell she was annoyed with by this point, but what with being on such an early morning bus, jammed packed with people, there was no way she would make scene, he smirked playfully as moved his hand down to play with the bow of her uniform.

Last edited by JayRose; 05-19-2014 at 04:13 AM..