Senpai
THE Senpai

Old 11-03-2007, 06:02 AM

• I do apologize for being away, I am working on a base for Crazy's commission request.

`Karma!
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to `Karma! Send a message via MSN to `Karma! Send a message via Yahoo to `Karma!

Old 11-03-2007, 06:03 AM

xD;; I only have three candies right now.

crazymuch
The Origional
Penpal

Old 11-03-2007, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by `Karma!
crazymuch: O.O" Umm...
Your sister= 21-ish?
your ex-friend= 24-ish?
you= 23-ish?
The guy your sister likes= 25-ish?

I'm SOORRRYYY. D: I'm horrible at guessing ages. ^^"
Your sister= 30
your ex-friend= 33
you= 33
The guy your sister likes= 42

Some folks just never leave junior high.

Shadows: HOLY CROW!! 264?? EEPS! Yeah, I'd say in that case it would be nice if they converted to gold.

*blinks*looks around* You're already working on it, Senpai?? :D

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to fuyumi_saito

Old 11-03-2007, 06:06 AM

@moonlight:
Okay, I shall tell him. He's a bit childish, but be kind to him.. I will let him know you are straight, so no hitting on his uncle cause that's not good.

@crazy
Nah, doesn't seem evil anymore. My internet son liked him but he's straight. has not harmed him so I'm fine with it. I'm surprised to see no hate in him. Though I do find it other places. People are so ignorant.

My sister = 15-18
my ex-friend = 25?
me = 27
the guy my sister likes =19

Senpai
THE Senpai

Old 11-03-2007, 06:06 AM

• Crazy, of course I am. ^^ I just need your avatar in the clothing you want it to be in.

`Karma!
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to `Karma! Send a message via MSN to `Karma! Send a message via Yahoo to `Karma!

Old 11-03-2007, 06:07 AM

crazymuch: xDDD Wow, I'm sorry~ I'm in highschool, and I don't even have that much drama in my life, not that its a good thing. ^^" I guess I escape that since I attend a very small private school. <3

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 11-03-2007, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senpai
  • I do apologize for being away, I am working on a base for Crazy's commission request.
Welcome back, Senpai ^^

Moonlightshadows
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2007, 06:10 AM

Yeah...the candies are starting to annoy me some. xD lol I'm like 'Whoo another candy...=.=' I feel a bit bad because the candy should to go people who need it not me. ^^; but if anyone misses any items and still wants them after the last item tomorrow, then I'll use my candy to buy it for them. ^^;

I don't really see the need for me to collect 20 of each item here on this site. It's a bit easier to get money than Gaia is. ^^; so I don't mind shareing, think of it as a Halloween gift from me. :D

Okay Fuyumi. ^^; that's fine lol xD

`Karma!
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2007, 06:12 AM

Moonie: ....HUH?! O.O" I think its easier on Gaia than it is here.... Though that opinion is coming from a fairly rich Gaia, so yea... >>;; BUT STILL. xD;; I lol'd.

crazymuch
The Origional
Penpal

Old 11-03-2007, 06:14 AM

I'm ready for my close up, Miss Senpai!! :lol:

Karma: I'm glad you have managed to escape all this sort of drama. Actually, I never had this kind of drama in my entire life until I befriended this chick. Oh well, live and learn.

That is really very sweet, Shadows! I know that back when those crowns came out I had 4 sets of them and gave them all away. 8 crowns all down the drain. I am not the least bit sad about it monetary wise, but I just wish I had kept one for me to still have.

Senpai
THE Senpai

Old 11-03-2007, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuyumi_saito
Quote:
Welcome back, Senpai ^^
  • Thank you very much, Fuyu. ^^

`Karma!
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2007, 06:18 AM

crazymuch: I guess so. At my old school, there was a lot of drama, and even though I tried to stay out of it, I usually ended up in it anyways. ^^" My new school is a lot better and I'm very thankful for it. <3

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 11-03-2007, 06:21 AM

Yup, .... Well I haven't much to do. I should stop putting off my nano story XD

crazymuch
The Origional
Penpal

Old 11-03-2007, 06:21 AM

Karma: Well, I'm glad you are in a better school. Drama really wears a person out and causes all sorts of hurt and confused feelings. Actually, ever since yesterday morning when I called the "friendship" officially quits, I have felt great! Well, that's not totally true. I was a wreck for about half the day. No matter how I felt, it was still mourning the death of something. I was so mad and hurt and confused that I could hardly breath let alone stop crying. But by the afternoon just this calm came over me and I have been SO happy ever since! I imagine that is how it feels to be away from that bad school and in this one. Everybody needs and deserves that peace.

Fuyumi: Nano story? Oh yeah! I remember now. Gah, I'm still not in any sort of creative mood for story writting.

Even with the lights off and the TV turned down, my cats are STILL running around like they are on crack! But I bet you $50 that if I was to go upstairs and get in bed right now they'd both lay down next to me and fall into deep comas.

Moonlightshadows
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2007, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by `Karma!
Moonie: ....HUH?! O.O" I think its easier on Gaia than it is here.... Though that opinion is coming from a fairly rich Gaia, so yea... >>;; BUT STILL. xD;; I lol'd.
lol well I haven't been on much today and I have 800 or so gold. ^^;

I'm not that rich on Gaia..xP

crazymuch
The Origional
Penpal

Old 11-03-2007, 06:25 AM

It doesn't matter what site I'm on, if I apply myself I can earn lots of gold because I'm so chatty. But my big problem is that I'm a shop-a-holic that suffers from impulse shopping. So I end up spending what bits of money I get on things I don't really want and then feel horrible about it because then I don't have the money anymore for what it was I really wanted to begin with.

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 11-03-2007, 06:26 AM

...... Well, I'm bored, tired, hungry.... I'm sorry, but I'm going to go back to bed. My depression is kicking in and yeah.... I'll talk to you guys again later today.. ^^....Well all those whom I've spoken to. So good night and sweet dreams everyone ^^ <3

Senpai
THE Senpai

Old 11-03-2007, 06:28 AM

• Craz; I will have the art done for you tomorrow. I'm going to ink it and work on it tomorrow.

Moonlightshadows
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2007, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuyumi_saito
...... Well, I'm bored, tired, hungry.... I'm sorry, but I'm going to go back to bed. My depression is kicking in and yeah.... I'll talk to you guys again later today.. ^^....Well all those whom I've spoken to. So good night and sweet dreams everyone ^^ <3
*hugs his young sister* Hey cheer up! *noogies* xD lol goodnight Fuyumi.

Maybe I should start a family thing of my own...^^; but I wonder if anyone would want to be my wife? xD lol yeah right..:P

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 11-03-2007, 06:30 AM

Night, lol. Yeah maybe you should. I wish I had a wife as well, but I'm not going to ask anyone. I'm far too shy for that XD plus I doubt anyone would be interested.

Moonlightshadows
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2007, 06:32 AM

no you'll find someone. ^^ I'm sure of it.

well this is all just pretend anyway...I don't know why I would actually do something like that...^^; It seems a bit silly...but fun? I never really got into the whole 'pretend family' thing. ^^; because I don't know much about it. ^^;

crazymuch
The Origional
Penpal

Old 11-03-2007, 06:33 AM

G'night, Fuyumi! I hope you feel better after some sleep. ((hugs!))

Senpai: You are the most amazing person ever! *is still stunned*

Shadows: I already considered you part of my family on here. :nods:

Senpai
THE Senpai

Old 11-03-2007, 06:40 AM

• Senpai works fast when she is inspired or has the energy... she still needs to tend to her Gaia shop.

Moonlightshadows
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2007, 06:42 AM

lol xD yeah well I collected some items that I'll sell once the prices go up some. ^^ but the marketplace is a bit confusing. ^^;

crazymuch
The Origional
Penpal

Old 11-03-2007, 06:43 AM

Quote:
  • Senpai works fast when she is inspired or has the energy... she still needs to tend to her Gaia shop.
am I inspiring or are you hepped up on late night energy? :wink:

Shadow: Confusing? How so?