thank you queenie

---------- Post added 09-01-2016 at 06:04 PM ----------

yikes we have less than 3.5 hours left

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-01-2016, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Andais View Post
All right, how does this sound: (Using our Avatar names right now to ease my confusion while writing) (Only the start, leaving it here as I work on it)

Team Stareater entered today's gymnastic arena with bold confidence radiating from the veteran (BBR), quiet determination from the rookie(Salvete) and unknown potential from the walk on, (Star200shadow), followed by their proud coach (QueenAndais). Fan favorite (BBR) posted impressive scores on all four apparatuses, demonstrating her flawless use of the Tsukahara into a back flip double twisting layout, truly impressive to watch.
looking awesome so far queenie <3

---------- Post added 09-02-2016 at 12:11 AM ----------

I'm not sure if queenie is still working on the entry

---------- Post added 09-02-2016 at 12:43 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Andais View Post
All right, how does this sound: (Using our Avatar names right now to ease my confusion while writing) (Only the start, leaving it here as I work on it)

Team Stareater entered today's gymnastic arena with bold confidence radiating from the veteran (BBR), quiet determination from the rookie(Salvete) and unknown potential from the walk on, (Star200shadow), followed by their proud coach (QueenAndais). Fan favorite (BBR) posted impressive scores on all four apparatuses, demonstrating her flawless use of the Tsukahara into a back flip double twisting layout, truly impressive to watch.
Settareh followed with her floor exercise routine. Although she didn't quite stick all her landings, the judges admired her artistry. Settareh was relieved as she stepped off the mat and was congratulated by her coach and teammates. Finally, it was Star2000shadow's turn as the final Team Stareater gymnast. She only found out last minute that she was going to compete and was extremely anxious about her level of preparedness. But amazingly, she didn't fall once from the balance beams!

---------- Post added 09-02-2016 at 12:45 AM ----------

or maybe

Finally, it was Star2000shadow's turn as the final Team Stareater gymnast. She had only found out last minute that she was going to compete and was extremely anxious about her level of preparedness. While she almost immediately fell from the balance beams, her teammates still showed good sportsmanship and hugged her as the judges posted the final scores.

---------- Post added 09-02-2016 at 01:07 AM ----------

okay I submitted the final version just now!

Last edited by Symphony of the Night; 09-02-2016 at 12:45 AM..