lpockyl
S t u d e n t T a c o s ! !
Send a message via AIM to lpockyl Send a message via MSN to lpockyl Send a message via Yahoo to lpockyl

Old 07-05-2011, 02:02 AM

[[ >.< My bad. Meant to put something else there... my brother was saying the word and I happened to type it e.e. And thanks. I did :DD]]

Hiroshi smiled and kissed Raphael's neck and then his nose. "You might be tempted, but you will not". Hiroshi said with a strong, stern, gentle voice. He trusted Raphael as much as he trusted his best friend Ren, but Raphael, he trusted more. He felt the towel around his waist give way just a little, but pulled Raphael closer just in case it might fall. "Is that a bad thing? That me doing such things bring your thoughts to..." he referred back to their first day of class together, of what Raphael written on a card "seeing me in the throes of passion?" He grinned and kissed down the younger males jawline to his neck.

"I love how sensitive you are here..." He said as he kissed the younger male and ran his tongue over his fangs. "It's cute" Hiroshi smiled and tugged a little on Raphael's pants.

Last edited by lpockyl; 07-07-2011 at 05:51 AM..

harakun
At Your Service

Old 07-06-2011, 11:04 PM

Raphael gave a little chuckle. Indeed, he was tempted but he wasn't. Hiroshi knew him all too well. "Not really, no," he said, almost a purr, as he smiled slightly, "I like it." When the other had kissed him and had ran that tongue of his over his fangs, Raphael gave a shudder and groaned a little at the kiss.

Quite the same with me touching you down there.

[[ Whoa. Short. o.o; What shall we do with 'em next? x3 ]]

lpockyl
Send a message via AIM to lpockyl Send a message via MSN to lpockyl Send a message via Yahoo to lpockyl

Old 07-09-2011, 07:05 PM

~`*Time Skip*`~
Hiroshi had dragged himself out of bed to make a pot of coffee. "This should be done in a few..." Said as he listened to his groggy voice. He moved around the apartment like he was a zombie in one of the horror movies. Once the thought occurred to him; he laughed. "Wonder what's going on with everyone over the weekend..." He said to himself. Outside of school, he had no life. Well, that's what he thought right now, maybe he'd try joining some sort of club. He'd always wanted to play Go and maybe some dance classes to just get rid of the boredom. He gave a small laugh to himself as he turned on the television.

[[Bwhaha. Hmm, I'm not sure. What did you have in mind? ; ~; 'Cause mine isn't working well right now cx]]

Last edited by lpockyl; 07-25-2011 at 09:25 PM..

harakun
At Your Service

Old 07-25-2011, 12:09 PM

[[ Hm. Until we think of something... we continue? o.O ]]

Raphael awoke at the sound of the television and he grunted at the sunlight streaming through the slits of the curtains. You should try and search to do something, he thought through the link he'd opened with Hiroshi, If you're that bored. The vampire gave a little chuckle and shifted to get out of bed. Naked and bare with all his glory, he took his pants, slipped it on and walked out to join Hiroshi as he leaned against the frame of their door. "Make new friends."

Since they couldn't say outright that they were having a relationship in the school Hiroshi taught and he studied in, there really was no reason for Raphael to hold Hiroshi back from meeting someone new. The vampire slid his hands into the back pockets of his pants and smiled. "I'm not holding you back."

But, should Hiroshi make the mistake of sleeping with someone while he was owned by him, then they might have a problem. Raphael didn't really like sharing.

lpockyl

Old 07-31-2011, 02:35 AM

[[Lol, until the master plan reveals himself to us, yes x3]]

Hiroshi looked over to Raphael who occupied the doorway. "I know... I'm thinking on it..." Said as he beckoned the younger male closer by patting the couch cushion next to him. "I'm actually thinking of taking on another job to keep me occupied, ya' know?" He smiled as he thought of his plan. "Plus, I could use the extra money."

"Might even work at that coffee shop, you know, the one where you met Ami...?" He felt slightly comfortable saying the words, but soon after had regretted them. "But, I'm sure working as a barista could be fun! Get to meet new people and stuff." He said excitedly. Smelling his coffee he got up and made himself a cup. 'Do you want a cup or no?' He thought to Raphael, He almost blushed out of embarrassment. He knew that he was a vampire, and that vampires didn't eat or drink the same things most humans do, but it was still polite to ask.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 08-01-2011, 11:50 AM

[[ Oh. Oh. Have Hiroshi try and have a hard time pushing some guy in a bar away? Raphael should know about it but when he'll ask Hiroshi, the professor doesn't say anything about the harassment. o.o ]]

Raphael moved from the frame of the door to join Hiroshi on the couch. Flopping down rather gracelessly, he leaned against the man and nipped at his earlobe. Nothing like a teasing taste of his sweet blood. The vampire licked the wound and smiled slightly. "It doesn't matter where you work," he started as he moved off of him once he'd gotten up. Putting his arms up and over his head to rest on the couch, he turned to look at Hiroshi at him using his thoughts to say what he wanted to say and chuckled.

Not really, no, he thought, I've drank enough of your blood. Somehow, this was rather useful. Should Hiroshi need him, he could just contact Raphael through the link he's opened up with him.

lpockyl

Old 08-04-2011, 11:19 PM

[[Poor Hiro. He's gonna try and be strong. But is only hurting himself XDD]]
Hiroshi blushed and smiled. Yes, he knew that Raphael had a nice filling of his blood, the very though made him blush. He was just a young school girl in a grown mans body, so it seemed, especially if he blushed so easily. "I guess so." He gave a small chuckle as he made his way back to the couch and sat back down next to Raphael. "Well it's good to say that they've accepted me already." He smiled.

~`*Time Skip*`~ [[ Only because, my mom went crazy and is putting a password on the computer. Being punished for something your young love {Mai Brother} Did. .____., ]]

Hiroshi had been having fun serving people at the small café, gently rejecting most people. But today of all days was different. "Hey man... can I speak to you outside for a moment... it's important...". One of the customers stood at the counter, he didn't make eye contact with Hiroshi nor did he stop tapping his fingers on the smooth top.

"Can it wait? My shift is over in ten minutes..." Hiroshi looked at the mans messy, short, brown, glossy hair. The man walked away and snorted. Hiroshi didn't understand a thing of what was going on. Later after cleaning up his space for the next worker he met the same guy from inside. "Yes? You said it was important?" Said as he fixed the zipper on his jacket.

"Yes, you've... been messing around with my sister? You think that's funny? She's still a minor!" The man yelled at him. Hiroshi furrowed his brows in confusion before looking behind the man to see a small petite blonde.

"Savannah?" He sputtered the name as a fist connected with his jaw. He backed away slowly all the while holding onto his face. "Savannah! Savannah what's going on? What does he mean messing around with you? I've only ever served you coffee!" Hiroshi's eyes darted between the two, expecting to be hit again. He didn't expect to be dragged into the alleyway beside the shop and being used as a punching bag.

Hiroshi staggered slightly into his apartment and slammed the door shut. He couldn't believe this. He made his way into the bathroom only to slump against the door after closing it. Letting out a huge sigh he closed his eyes and tried to relax. His muscles were still tense, but right now he could at least relax. His head was pounding, maybe his ears were bleeding? His lip was busted, maybe his nose was broken too. Today just wasn't his day, he thought about Raphael but quickly shut him out his mind. "I can't make him worry..." He heaved out a sigh.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 08-07-2011, 01:25 AM

[[ Poor you. ]]

Raphael's eyes opened the instant a blow was hit to Hiroshi. The next few that followed after made him quite tempted to go right over and get him out but he'd decided not to. He'd told Hiroshi he'd trusted him. It was only right that he didn't save him all the time whenever he could. Especially when he was with Ken right now. The human was snuggling up to him and he was simply laying his arm about his waist. An occasional kiss was given to his neck and a pat on leg. If that hand of his rose any higher, he was going to have to put it back down - away from him.

Only Hiroshi was allowed to touch him so.

You've already worried me so. Learning to block me away like that, he thought as he looked down at the other who was still content watching the TV. Later on in the evening, he'll drop by Hiroshi's place and see him. See how he's doing and what has happened.

That is, if the other would even tell him.

lpockyl

Old 08-09-2011, 06:07 AM

[[ Ah. Not poor anymore. I got what I wanted :3 ]]

Hiroshi hadn't even given thought to the telling Raphael about his petty quarrel that happened after his shift. 'At least I don't have that many noticeable bruises', he thought to himself as he turned on the shower, when he stepped in the hot waters spray his tensed muscles began to relax, it felt good. As he stood there he examined his body, his arms had a few cuts, his stomach and ribs were bruised. He doubted that he broke anything, his legs still hurt but there didn't seem to be anything wrong with them. "Why..?" He asked himself as he leaned against the wall in the shower.

After his shower he decided to try and unwind before the day was over. He tried to watch a few movies in his boxers and t-shirt, he quickly got bored and decided to take a nap. Keeping the windows unlocked for Raphael if he had decided to come in while Hiroshi was sleep. Problem. He couldn't sleep after laying down in bed for thirty minutes. Letting out a loud and long sigh he just decided on looking for a new job, if the customers at the shop was like that after light and gentle rejections, he didn't want to see what would happen if it continued.

After circling a few ads in the newspaper he wondered why he couldn't sleep. Maybe it was his conscience nagging at him to tell Raphael about his problem, or maybe it was because he missed Raphael at his side. No. He couldn't keep crying to Raphael at every little problem he had. It didn't matter who was the oldest out of their relationship, he wasn't going to continue having the image of being weak. Maybe instead of an extra job he'd take defense classes? Shaking his head and placing his glasses on the nightstand. He laid back down and felt the nights warm breeze flowing through his window, waiting for Raphael.