X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to X3_iRawr_X3

Old 06-18-2011, 10:36 PM

Name: Alexandria (Alex) Edwards
Appearance:

lpockyl
S t u d e n t T a c o s ! !
Send a message via AIM to lpockyl Send a message via MSN to lpockyl Send a message via Yahoo to lpockyl

Old 07-09-2011, 05:04 PM

Name: James Moore
Looks to be: 19
Race: Demon

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-09-2011, 08:56 PM

"Father, I'm going outside." said Alexandria. Alexandira was the daughter of the priest in this small town. So she was as innocent as can be. She lived a sheltered life. She never been outside of the town, nor does she want to. She believes her life here is perfect. So why would she ever want to leave? "Ah, such a nice day...." She leaned against the old oak tree, watching he sun set. She pulled her back behind her shoulders as the wind blew against her. She smiled some, her cheeks pink with delight. "Oh...I almost forgot!" She moved back inside the chapel. "Father, I'm going to town to pickup some food for dinner! Be back soon."

It wasn't much later that she made her way down to the town. She stoppd by several shops, buying several tings for dinner such as bread, flour, several veggies, and spices. She was planning out making her famous stew for her wonderful father. However she spent more time shopping than she planned to. When she left, the moon was up to its highest point. She wasn't too terribly orried. nothing bad happened in this town.

lpockyl
Send a message via AIM to lpockyl Send a message via MSN to lpockyl Send a message via Yahoo to lpockyl

Old 07-14-2011, 09:08 AM

James had been sitting at one of the nearby benches where he watched a certain girl walk in and out of stores, she had been carrying a lot of bags. He tried so hard to be normal, and things always backfired on him. Maybe if he tried just this one last time. "Hey..." He said, his voice soft and deep. "Do you need any help with that?" He smiled as he reached out a hand to the girl. "I won't expect any payment or anything. Just some help" He smiled wider.

Something within him screamed and urged to cause trouble for this girl, he was partially happy that his hair covered his eyes. "I'd be happy to help" His eyes slowly started to bleed a crimson red as he waited for this girls answer, though something about this girl had kept his powers wanting more and more danger. There was something special about this girl. Had she been holy, or held the power of anything holy and pure?

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-14-2011, 07:45 PM

Alexandria was a bit startled at the sudden voice. She looked over at the man and smiled. "Oh no, its okay. I can handle my bags." She looked at him. He kept inisiting on helping her carry her bags. It was such a generous offer. She shifted the weight of the bags to her right. She wished she could see his eyes though his hair covered them.

"Hm...alright. I suppose I shuld take you up on your offer. She giggled and said. "Here I have six bags, soyou can take three of them and I'll carry the other three." To be honest, the only reason she changed her mind was begause she could feel a couple bags slipping through her arms. infact she was too distracted by trying not to drop the bags that she didn't notice his eyes were bleeding red. she was staring down at the bags, trying her best not to drop them.

lpockyl

Old 07-14-2011, 11:52 PM

James smiled yet again. "Glad to be of assistance" He gave a low, soft chuckle as he held the three bags with no trouble at all. Now that he had a reason to follow this girl, to find out where she lived. Like he felt before, there was something about this girl that made him urge for trouble, that made him feel some sort of holiness about her. Soon he'd find out, hoping that whatever was about this girl didn't get him killed.

James stopped leaning over the girl and stood up straight, waiting for her to get her bags in an manner to where she could carry them easily. He couldn't let her know what he was, unless she already knew, but if she did, she wouldn't be standing here right now and letting him help her with her bags. He couldn't help but smile.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-15-2011, 04:21 AM

She smiled and said. "Thank you." She then began to happily lead her to the chapel. Humming a little song as she did. Though she did feel there was something a bit off about this man, she tried to igore it He seemed kind so shemust be wrong. She continued walking untill she finally reached the church. There was a house connected to the church where her and her father live.

"Here we are, home sweet home..." She giggled. "Oh, you must stay for dinner sir, its the least I can do. Since you helped me nd all." She looked at him with a smiled before remembering something. "Oh how rude of me! My name is Alexandria Edwards, though you may just call me Alex. What is your name kind sir?"

lpockyl

Old 08-04-2011, 11:55 PM

[[Please read my signature. I'm sorry. Some problems at the home.]]

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-21-2011, 03:43 AM

(Oh, okay. I hope everything is alright and that we can continue this roleplay soon. I'll miss you ^-^)