MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 08-18-2011, 05:59 PM

Name: Ruka Jenkins

Personality: Ruka is very energetic and enthusiastic. She can always be found with her best friend. Ruka is also very athletic. She is always playing volleyball or some other sport that keeps her active.

__________________________________________________ ______________________
It was a cloudy and stormy morning that day, Ruka was at camp. The dark sky looked very scary and gloomy. She felt like today was not going to be a good day at all at camp but she didn't say anything to anyone. Though her expression showed what she felt.

As she was heading to the way to her cabin with her best friend, she had got lost along the way. All of a sudden she heard a scream. She began to panic. She then hurried to her cabin trying to find her way back basically running blind through the campsite. She then suddenly bumped into someone. It was her friend. Though she already felt terrified enough so she didn't look up. Ruka was never the type to be easily scared.

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 08-18-2011, 06:35 PM

Kirk Storm Nolette
just turned sixteen
A bit of a jerk at first, but underneath the rebellious attitude, he's a total sweetheart. He's afraid of being alone, so he's always seen with his best friend.

Last edited by Wavi; 08-18-2011 at 07:26 PM..

Wavi

Old 08-18-2011, 07:26 PM

"Wow, chill, girlie. Chill. The other kids are just trying to scare you. Ya know how the older kids are. Bunch of jerks! I'll make sure you're safe, buddy!"

Latching his arm through hers, he tugged her along to the girl's cabin. With an annoyed look on his face, he spoke. "You know I can't go in there because I'm a boy, but I'll be sleeping right over there, in the boy's cabin. So if you get scared, just come to the cabin and whisper my name? Okay? You know I'm a light sleeper."

He more or less pushed her into a sea of girls. "Just stay close to your friends and I'll see you in the morning. Nighty night!"

Wandering to his bunk, he crawled up in it and immediately passed out. Even for being a light sleeper, he was always the first to fall asleep.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 08-18-2011, 11:18 PM

Not having any time to speak she chewed on her lower lip sighing. "maybe he's right." she said going to her cabin with the rest of the group of girls. Having her hand on her arm she walked into the cabin sitting on her bunk bed. She looked out the window looking to the boys cabin. She wanted to know who's scream she heard. When all of the girls were asleep, Ruka snuck out of her bed quietly going outside to the boy's cabin. "Kirk! you there?" she whispered just like he told her to do before.

Wavi

Old 08-19-2011, 01:05 PM

"Grrrr," he moaned. Rolling out of the bed, he wandered over to where Ruka's voice was coming from. Slipping on a pair of slippers, he wandered outside to see the woman who had been calling his name.

"Now what?" he said with a yawn. Rubbing his eyes, he eyed his friend. "Girl, did you even fall asleep? What's eating you?"

For being sound asleep, the male's head of hair was perfectly in place. Not a hair was out of place nor were his clothes all that wrinkly. With a quick stretch and another yawn, he wandered back into his cabin to dress in an appropriate exploring outfit, as he knew, without a doubt, that she wanted to investigate the scream.

He, too, had heard it, but he didn't want to make Ruka feel uneasy. However, with her persistance and whininess, he really didn't have a choice.

Emerging with his normal attire on, he looked at his friend. "Let's go," he muttered.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 08-20-2011, 03:36 AM

"No i didn't sleep. How could I?" she asked looking up at him. "Something just isn't right Kirk...i can feel it in my stomach.." She nodded. "that scream..it didn't sound like someone trying to scare me. It sounded as if she was in pain. I don' t think it was good Kirk. My gut is literally screaming at me to investigate this further. You know my instincts are always right." she told him. When he told her they would go she clung to his arm with her small petite hands. He could tell she was scared.

Wavi

Old 08-22-2011, 12:42 AM

Rolling his eyes, he took a good leap forward. With his boots leaving a nice indent in the mud, he marched forward (rather boldly, might I add) into the forest. With a flashlight pointing the way, he beckoned his friend to follow him. Hoping that she would be right at his heels, Kirk considered spinning around to scare the socks off his friend. However, his plan was cut short when he heard a rustling in the bushes.

Dead where he stood, he blinked at the moving shrubbery. Being the male, he decided to gather his courage and poke his head through the leaves to see the creature that dared scare him. As his eyes adjusted to the light, his jaw dropped in awe. Fear immobilized him as his eyes witness a male feasting on another male (he assumed they were male).

Pulling his head back, he gave Ruka a panicked look. His face was pale as a ghost and his eyes were full of terror. "I think... I think I just saw someone getting... eaten by another... human."

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 08-22-2011, 01:03 AM

Ruka followed him along the way closely. She left no space between them as she walked with Kirk. Suddenly hearing a rustle in the bushes she shrieked. "What was that Kirk?" She asked in a frightened tone. Ruka stood back when Kirk leaned to see what was in the bushes that startled them. She felt very anxious and scared hoping none of the kids or teachers would see them out here.

Seeing his face when he turned to Ruka, she felt her stomach sink knowing it was something bad. "Kirk..what did you see?" she asked stepping closer to her friend having her hand on his shoulder. When she heard him tell him what he say she shoved him. "Stop Joking around with me Kirk! Just because I'm scared doesn't mean you have to taunt me about how scared I am! some friend you are!" she said folding her arms over her chest.

Wavi

Old 08-25-2011, 06:44 PM

"Shut up, Ruka! You'll get us both killed. Stop being such a baby," he barked lightly under his breath. Tugging at shirt, the male yanked his friend away from the ungodly sight. Just what was that thing, he kept asking himself. Was it just out for that one person? Or would it thirst for more? How the hell was he supposed to know!

When they were far enough away from the feeding grown, he cupped his hand over Ruka's mouth (preventative measures). "I think I just saw someone get murdered...." he said as his face turned a ghostly white color. "Ruka... I think... I think we've gotten ourselves into something big."

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 08-25-2011, 07:04 PM

"I'm not being a baby!" she shouted at him. She was furious at him. She and both Kirk walked away from the scene. Ruka still thought he was joking around with her. She crossed her arms over her chest.

Feeling his hand cup over her mouth listening to him talk she couldn't talk since his hand was over her mouth. Wanting to speak she bit his hand so he would loosen the grip of his hand over her mouth so she could speak her mind.