Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-04-2011, 03:09 AM

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...7z1MkClwMdMK1P
Name: Gaara. (yes I know I stole him from anime!)
Bio: he's the son of a god and lives in earth. He's immature and likes to impress mortal women for fun.

CandyHearts15
If I put my life in your hands y...

Old 09-04-2011, 03:22 AM

(I love the tittle and... THIEF! *points finger accusingly* X3)

http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/p...kpinkfairy.jpg
Name: Chu
About: Chu is a Witch who tends to do nice things for people. She messed up when trying to do bad things and is being punished by a God by having to protect his son. She is the witch of butterflys.

Chu looked around frantically for Gaara around the fair and sighed when she couldn't find him. She wanted to curl up into a ball and cry. Why did it have to be her that messed up? It wasn't fair! So many more witches did worse things then her! "Gaara! Where are you?" She called and began to get dizzy. The fair during the day time was a challange for her but if she could survive it Gaara had promised to ride the ferris wheel with her. "Gaara!" She tried again.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-04-2011, 12:02 PM

((sorry I had to go to bed. :D))

Gaara was flirting with a pretty young lady who seemed quite hypnotized by the godling. He wanted to laugh. She seemed to be drooling she wanted him so bad. Then he heard Chu yelling for him. He growled in annoyance. "Damned witch always buggin me..." he poofed about two inches behind her and held an apple eating it seductively. He grinned as a few girls walking past stared ar him with googgly eyes. He whispered in Chu's ear. "Boo. I'm right behind you love." he was amused by the fact she was his protection. He was much stronger than she was. The only reason godliness had to be taken care of was because they weren't immortal like their fathers. He had yet to drink to wine of life. That made him slightly angry. "So...ferris wheel? I did promise."

CandyHearts15

Old 09-04-2011, 10:02 PM

Chu turned around and grabbed his wrist half tempted to put a sealing collar on him and pulled him over to a roller coaster that went upside down. Gaara's father had given her a special sealing collar just for the pain in the but that was his son but she restrained herself. "We're not going on the ferris wheel until it gets darker. I want to see it at night!" She boarded the coaster and forced Gaara into the seat next to her. The coaster started to move and flipped them over several times.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-04-2011, 11:17 PM

Gaara sat I'm the seat and when the ride started he wasn't ready. He had just eaten and this was no fun. He gripped the bar in front of him until his gold blood spilled from his hands. His breath was strange and when they got off he threw up all over the place. "Nhh...that was horrible! Remind me to NEVER eat before getting on Ome of those. Dear gods! I thought u was gonna pass out. He wiped the blood from his hands. "Ew..I gripped to hard I guess.." a few girls walking by giggled and waved to him. He gave a sexy smile and winked. They blushed and walked away giggling. He smirked. "I'm so cute." he said smiling broadly.

CandyHearts15

Old 09-05-2011, 01:48 AM

Chu rolled her eyes. "Yes, you're a sexy beast now let's go ride the ferris wheel." She told him sarcastically and dragged him toward the ferris wheel. While they had been riding the other ride it had grown dark and the lights had come on. She pulled him into the closed little room and sat as they went up. Once they reached the top the ride stopped and they could see the whole city a glow with lights. Chu pressed her hands to the window and pointed. "It's so pretty!" She looked at him with a wide and gentle smile. She adored ferris wheels but it took two people to ride.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-05-2011, 02:02 AM

He stared out the window. "What's that?" he pointed to a man killing a woman in am alley. He didn't understand death or murder. Only his sharp eyes and Chu's could see that far. Normal people couldn't. He looked curiously. "She's spilling wine from her body. Why does she waste wine Chu?" he was referring to blood coming from the woman's body. "Ew..it looks weird." he moved closer to Chu. "Is that normal?" he was confused by the sight. "Your pretty Chu. Did anyone ever tell you that?" he said completely forgetting the scene they had just seen.

CandyHearts15

Old 09-05-2011, 02:07 AM

Chu starred at the scene of the murder with wide eyes. She wanted to break down and cry. She said a silent prayer to the Gods and looked away from the scene. "That man is killing her Gaara. He is taking away her precious life." She started to cry. She was one of the few people who knew how precious life was and that woman would no longer have it. She sent a small red butterfly to the woman in mourning. When Gaara sad she was pretty she hugged him and simply cried. Many people had called Chu Beautiful or Radiant but never pretty. She would much rather be called pretty then something she thought she didn't deserve.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-05-2011, 02:15 AM

Gaara's eyes widened. "No! Don't cry..please..I'll make it better." His dad never told Chu of Gaara's abilities and he jumped out of the ferris wheel. No one saw him and he suddenly turned into an unnaturally red hawk. He travel with great speed to the dieting woman. He became a boy agian when he landed. Them woman whispered. "Are you an angel?" he didn't awnser. He placed both hands on the stab wounds and focused. A gild light surrounded them. She was healed and as soon as she turned to thank him, all she saw was a red hawk. It flew away faster than any bird she had ever seen. He landed back on the ferris wheel and hugged Chu. "See. Her precious life is safe now. So don't cry." he seemed worried. Her crying had bothered him she was not just a babysitter, he considered her a friend too.

CandyHearts15

Old 09-05-2011, 02:21 AM

Chu looked up and dried her eyes. She hugged him tight and kissed his cheek. "You're the best!" She knew Gaara was a god but she hadn't expected him to just heal people. Most Gods didn't tamper with somone's fate unless it wasn't their 'true' time to die. Chu got up as the ferris wheel stopped and pulled Gaara out and to a game stand. Now that she could tolerate the fair she could win some new stuffed animals. When the worker automatically assumed they were on a date and asked Chu if Gaara was going to win her something she pushed Gaara forward. It was payback for making her look for him earlier. "I bet you can't win a big prize!" She jokeingly taunted.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-05-2011, 02:27 AM

You wanna bet? He smirked and stepped up. It was one of those games where you had to hit the hammer in a metal plate to see if you had enough stregth to get it to the top. He was smiling. The man grinned. Gaara looked so weak. He was in black skinnys and a slipknot tee. That made him appear even weaker. He slammed the hammer on the plate and the buzzer went to the top. The plate cracked in half. The game man's jaw dropped. "Damn! How did you?!" he let Gaarapick his prize. He got Chu a giant Teddy bear that was as big as Chu. He carried it for her. "Hmp..who can't win a big prize?" he chuckled.

CandyHearts15

Old 09-05-2011, 02:33 AM

Chu giggled evily when they left the game behind. "Definatly not you." She told him and walked toward the entrance. It was really late now and they needed to get home. The city streets weren't very lively despite the lights being on and they were walking alone. "Why do I have the feeling we're being watched?" They had just turned into an allie shortcut and of course the city wasn't the best place. They were serounded. Chu graoned before somuning a simple medal bar like staff and fighting them off expertly. She grabbed Gaara's hand and pulled him out of the allie. "Sorry. I forgot it isn't day time."

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-05-2011, 02:46 AM

Gaara's seafoam eyes observed the thugs. Chu hadn't killed them and he wanted to ask a few questions. He grabbed one and grinned crazily. "So..you wanna just sneak up on two kids huh?" Gaara's eyes had turned red. "what did you want from us? The wrong answer and I'll kill you." Gaara looked scary. His skin was gray like stone, his eyes a red that matched his scarlet hair, and his teeth were sharp like an animals. He seemed a bit blood thirsty. "So tell me now..what did you want with us?"

CandyHearts15

Old 09-05-2011, 02:50 AM

Chu turned and practically yanked Gaara away from the poor guy. She quickly slapped him. "You can't go around threatening to kill people! You're a god remember! They're just dumb thugs who wanted money." Sometimes Chu couldn't stand Gaara's behavior. Many witches would have been afraid to slap him but Chu was used to him and in the end could care less if she died because of it. She was told to protect him and Gods who killed people were commiting sin.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-05-2011, 03:01 AM

Gaara's tounge flickers from his mouth. It looked like a snake tounge. He growled at her for slapping him but them returned to normal. He pouted. His eyes suddenly went wide and he screamed. The man he had threatened had stabbed him in the lower back. His golden blood spilled every where. The man seemed please. "So..gods do have golden blood." the man grabbed a tipsters bowl and caught Gaara's blood in it. He threatened to kill him if Chu moved forward. Gaara was dizzy from blood loss. He wondered if this was how that woman had felt. Helpless and weak. The pain was horrible. The man put a lid on the tupaware and them pulled the knife out of Gaara. He collapsed in heap. The man pointed a gun and him. He put two shots I'm his back. Gaara groaned feeling the pain. The thug ran and was soon far away. Gaara could see black. He felt fuzzy. "Chu?..."
He then passed out.

CandyHearts15

Old 09-05-2011, 03:06 AM

Chu gasped and grabbed Gaara before quickly teleporting home with him and the discarded bear. She worked for a few hours with healing magic and wanted to cry the whole time. She was suppose to protect him and she had let him get hurt. It had been his fault for staying but Chu should have pulled him away from there in the first place. She stopped when she had done all she could and leaned over him with tears in her eyes. "Gaara... I'm so sorry." She leaned over him and kissed his forhead useing a great deal of energy. The butterfly kiss could work but she wasn't sure if her's was strong enough just yet. She hopped it was.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-05-2011, 03:12 AM

Gaara's eyes flickers and them opened. He felt an unpleasant pain in his back. "Chu? I'm I dead? Cause if I am then the afterlife sucks." he was so serious most people would laughed at him. He yawned. "Is the thug dead? That bastard! I hope he doesn't get any money from my blood." he frowned. His blood was liquid gold. Of coarse that man was getting money. "I'm sorry for being so stupid...I didn't mean to cause you trouble." he was still weak and didn't sit up.

CandyHearts15

Old 09-05-2011, 03:19 AM

Chu hugged him close and her tears didn't stop. She let out a sigh of pure relief. "Thank goodness you're okay!" She didn't know what she would do if he died. "Trust me you're not dead. The guy got away but I sent a butterfly after him. I'll shorten his life span a great deal." She was furious with the man and by no means was he getting away. She helped Gaara sit up before gstanding up. "Are you hungry? I can make you something." Chu told him with a smile.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-05-2011, 08:44 AM

Gaara groaned as he was helped up. I kinda hurt, but he'd be ok. "Naw, I'm not really hungry." just as he was speaking his dad poofed in the room. His father was Hades. The most terrifying god in Gaara's opinion. Hades examined his son and then slapped him hard in the face. "You fool!" he growled at Gaara. The boy cowered away. "You call yourself a god?! You should have been the son of Aphrodite!" he was referring to Gaara's soft heart and how he seemed to make every girl he talked to all lovey dovey. Gaara stared at the floor. "I'm sorry..." he mumbled. He was hit agian. "Ngh..." he made a small noise as his jaw bone cracked in half. He couldn't cry in front of his father, no tears escaped him. Hades smiled crazily. "Good! At least I know you are a complete pansy, idiot boy." he turned to Chu. "Either you protect him, or you kill yourself, understood. If I ever see him like this agian I will make sure to it that you are dead." Hades poofed back out and Gaara let his tears escape. His jaw hurt, and bad. It was literally cracked all the way through. He placed one of his hands on it and gold light flowed from his hands. The jaw was repaired. He did the same with the other wounds. He looked at Chu. "I'm sorry if you got into trouble. I'm going to bed now." Gaara walked out and went to his room. He sat on the bed in the dark.

CandyHearts15

Old 09-05-2011, 05:55 PM

Chu hadn't moved when Hades appeared but his words stung like a wasp with a poison tipped stinger. Chu watched Gaara leave and did nothing. She could have poofed to the underworld and yelled at Hades since he seemed to be in a bad mood and normally had more sense then that but he was in a bad mood. "Saying it's not worth the worry would be a lie but I can't do anything now." She walked to the kitchen and began cooking. Delicious smells filled the house they lived in.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-05-2011, 06:24 PM

Gaara climbed out of his window and sat on the roof. He thought of allure trouble he had caused for everyone. He really was a useless godling. Even Aporhdite couldn't use him. He wasn't like others. He wasn't strong or even really important. He looked at the moon and allowed lonely tears to spill from his seafoam eyes. Even Chu didn't need him. He was her burden. A problem at best. He would talk to his father later and tell him to get rid of him for good, to send him into te depth of the dead. Godlings could ask that of their fathers and they were always granted that wish. There were many gods that had been born and the surplus was not needed. Some gods even tried to depress their children to the point of suicide.