harakun
At Your Service

Old 11-30-2010, 02:24 PM

Please don't post if you aren't lpockyl or harakun.
Thank you! :D

Last edited by harakun; 11-30-2010 at 10:55 PM..

harakun
At Your Service

Old 11-30-2010, 10:16 PM

Raphael Lebrun's not your typical average kid. He's a creature of the night whose system had died the instant he'd given his life in exchange for immortality. He feeds off of people; often times, he could be seen sipping from a pack of blood like it were some pack of juice. Should he feed off of people, he'd make sure to close up their wounds with his blood coating their skin and use hypnosis on them. After all, he wouldn't risk having to be found out. And because he is a vampire, he gives off an aura of sensuality that attracts the living.
The sun doesn't hurt him, either. It just weakens him, which is why he'd rather not go out when the sun was high up in the sky. He's also easy-going, friendly and definitely the type to get what he wants. Should any obstacles try to keep him from his goal or destination, he'd destroy them without second thought.
The boy's starting as a freshman at a certain prestigious university. Thanks to his human uncle who was now living with his aunt who was just like him, he managed to get the needed documents to get into school. He'll be starting tomorrow, he was told; he's just curious as to what is in store for him.

Last edited by harakun; 11-30-2010 at 11:15 PM..

lpockyl
S t u d e n t T a c o s ! !
Send a message via AIM to lpockyl Send a message via MSN to lpockyl Send a message via Yahoo to lpockyl

Old 11-30-2010, 10:43 PM

Hiroshi Hayaki.
He's always been the one you could come to for help in any shape, form, or size. He never knew why, but he'd always felt the need to help others, He thought it was because his name meant:Generous. He would've been a doctor, sadly his hands were never steady enough. Soon giving up on his dream of the medical field he became a teacher at a prestigious university.
He's never one to act upon instinct. There's always a reason why he did what he'd had done. He gives others time to clean up their act if they come off on a bad start, he's welcome and understanding. He's a nice person overall. He cant wait to start his job and meet the students he'd be teaching this year.

----------

Hiroshi wandered around the big room, he took his time to take inventory of everything. Something seemed to bother him though, he wanted everything to be perfect. Before he could further his suspicions on what wasn't right he began to get the days plan together. They'd be learning about the downfall of the Roman Empire, he knew it was a tad childish, but it was fun to learn about new and old things.

He grabbed the binder and sat at his desk. Ten more minutes until his class would enter those doors. He took a few deep breaths, calmed himself, cleared his mind. He heard the bell to show that signal the students and some of the teachers that they only had five more minutes to get to their classes. He sighed again, but deeply this time. This was it, this would be the first impression he'd place upon his students, the one they'd judge him by.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 11-30-2010, 11:12 PM

Raphael wasn't exactly keen on wanting to go to a school populated mostly by humans. They gave off an enticing scent and if the male didn't have any control over his bloodlust, he would've had jumped at everyone and anyone for that matter. Somehow... what I've drank a while ago wasn't enough, he thought as he adjusted his bag and blinked at someone harshly slapping his back. It had him stumbling forward. The moment he'd caught his balance, he looked at the perpetrator.

Well, well, well if it isn't such a handsome young fellow, Raphael would've had left and ignored him. That, and the sun beating down his back isn't exactly the best feeling at all. He felt sluggish and he just wanted to sleep.

"You don't look so good," the male said as he held out his hand, "Sorry about that. I'm Ken Kitazawa. I wanted to get your attention so..."

Raphael gave him a small smile. "You've got my attention," he told him, his Japanese a little edgy on ends. He'd lived only for a century but the language still confuses him until to this day, "I'm Raphael Lebrun. Raphael will do, though." Ken looked surprised as he laughed. "Wow. We're instant friends. Then, call me Ken, too." The two chatted as they got to the classroom and for a moment there, Raphael was stunned. There was the sweetest smell lingering in the air and it took him a while to distinguish who it was from. Did that just come from the professor? he thought to himself as he was pulled at by Ken to seat themselves in the middle row.

The classroom was pretty much like an auditorium. Well, half the size of an auditorium anyway. With bowl-like arrangements with the stairs bringing them higher 'til the sixth step, there were two doors at the back and to the left of the teacher's table. Is this what my aunt was telling me about? he asked himself as he leaned back in his seat and put his books on the table. His bag, on the other hand was dropped off to the side of his chair.

It was an old Lebrun theory. It ran in the blood. Only one person appearing every century would be able to satiate the Lebrun's lust for blood. This is one blood where if he just had a taste, any other blood he may get from a blood pack or some other person won't be enough. It was the very reason why his aunt had married her husband.

Well, I'll be, he thought with a rather small, sly smile, Looks like I have something to look forward to coming to school.

Last edited by harakun; 11-30-2010 at 11:21 PM..

lpockyl
Send a message via AIM to lpockyl Send a message via MSN to lpockyl Send a message via Yahoo to lpockyl

Old 12-01-2010, 02:20 PM

Hiroshi looked up to see a few students situated in their seats, one in particular caught his eye. He stared at him for the longest. He walked up to the door, specifically passing by the student, he wanted to get a closer look at his face. His features were amazing, looked like an Angel came down and made him their personal project. He was perfect. He noticed that while he was gaping at one of his students the bell had rung and there were more students in the room.

Embarrassed he walked up to the door of the class and put the automatic lock on, if there were to be any students that came in late they'd have to swipe their I.D's to get into the classroom. That way he'd know who and what time they were late so they'd have to sign in and that'd be on their records. He didn’t like it when people were late, especially for his class.
Since it was the start of the new semester he might cut them some slack. No… they needed to learn discipline. He knew this was unlike him but it was a problem that needed to be stopped, even if it were the beginning, they should learn to be prompt. He walked back to his desk and looked up at the class, his attention diverting to the student.
“Okay class…” he started, now looking at everyone. “We’re going to get to know each other… like they do in kindergarten.” he chuckled lowly at his own simile of the two grades. “We will go around, everyone introducing themselves and telling one interesting thing about them, and one thing that they like to do.” He looked around, “I’ll start. I’m your teacher Hiroshi Hayaki, one interesting thing about me is… this is my first year of teaching, straight from school… and one thing that I like to do is…” he looked up in the air to decipher what he would say as one of his interests. “I like to… read?”
He said it with a question, he knew it wasn’t anything interesting, but it was something. “So… we’re going to start in the back and work our ways down…” he pointed at a girl in the back of the classroom with bleach blonde hair. “you, in the back, green shirt.” He said aloud.
“Uhm, my - -my names Alyssa Knight… and I… once I… I entered a spelling bee and won first place… one thing I like to do is sing…” she said as a blush settled on her face.
“Would you like to give us a sample of your work?” Hiroshi asked as the girl shook her head wildly. He smiled, she was shy, it was cute. She almost reminded him of his smaller sister.
“N-no thank you…” she sank in her chair, Hiroshi smiled and gave an approving nod as he called on other children.

Sorry it took so long to reply. I had to leave the cafe... it was closing.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 12-01-2010, 10:19 PM

[[ Don't worry about it! :D ]]

Raphael was amused. Very amused. He could see the teacher give him that look and he was just quite tempted to give him what he want: his attention. But instead, he'd thought he'd tease him a little and talk to his seatmate Ken. Of course, he had turned to look at the teacher when he'd passed by them and he gave the other a rather small, sly smile. His mind was reeling about the things he'd like to do to have this teacher right about now. The professor's sweet scent was giving him the shivers.

Raphael wanted the teacher using whatever means possible.

"A fresh graduate, huh," Ken said under his breath after the teacher had introduced himself. It had snapped Raphael out of his trance and he tore his gaze away from the teacher to look at him, "And why bother with introductions? I thought professors don't give a damn about students." The dark-haired male chuckled quietly and he reached out to lightly pat Ken's back. "He might be different," he offered as a reason as he pulled his hand back again to pull up his shirt from falling off his shoulder. That reminded him, he needed a new wardrobe. He may had been bigger in size before he was turned so his clothes were a little more than baggy.

The vampire was dressed in a long-sleeved shirt whose neckline was almost about his shoulders, black baggy pants that were held up with a belt and a pair of sneakers he was glad didn't stretch in size. By the time it was his time to introduce himself, he got up to his feet and pulled at his neckline again not to have it go over his shoulders. "Good morning, Professor Hayaki, and everyone else. I am Raphael Lebrun and I have just moved here from Europe so I may have a bit of an accent. Please be kind to me." It was only here where Lebrun caught Hayaki's gaze and he gave him a gaze he would definitely not forget.

"I'd also like to say I like meeting new people. It's quite... fun. I'm happy to be under your care, Professor Hayaki. I do hope I get to know you a little more."

Raphael kept the gaze for a few seconds as he'd sat down and Ken stood up. Only when he had pulled his gaze away from Hiroshi would the other be able to look elsewhere. For a moment there, Lebrun glanced at the teacher just to see how he had reacted to their little eye meeting. It sometimes were one of his little techniques to lure his prey by stirring them up a little, exciting them.

"Ken Kitazawa here," the black-haired male said as he smiled brightly, "I like making people laugh and I like good-looking people so..." He turned to look at Raphael and his bright smile turned to a grin. "Raphael here's my very first friend!" It had the whole class bursting into laughter and Raphael couldn't help but chuckle in amusement. Indeed, he'd made an interesting friend and met a particular teacher he'd like to bed and feed from in his whole life. Perhaps, give him pleasure, too, while he did the latter?

Last edited by harakun; 12-01-2010 at 10:38 PM..

lpockyl

Old 12-02-2010, 12:09 AM

Hiroshi looked up at the young male who introduced himself to be Raphael, the name echoed through his head. When he introduced himself he told everyone that he may have had an accent. He didn't notice until now, was he that distracted by this boy. He didn't understand the feelings that overwhelmed him right now completely. Something had to give, what was wrong with him.

'Come on Hiroshi pull it together...' he mentally kicked himself, he looked up again, their gazes locked on one another's. 'This is going to be one hell of a school year...' he sighed as the male who introduced himself as Ken took a stand; everyone began to laugh at him. He peered up into the stands and found who he was looking for. Raphael. His clothes were baggy; it revealed his shoulders before he pulled them back up.

He wanted nothing but to touch him. Shaking the thoughts from his head he bit his bottom lip. "Alright class!" he started, clapping his hands together. "As you may know this class is Civics/History/English... thus we will learn lots and lots of things. Today however we'll focus on History. Everyone please come to the front and grab a book" he stated as he walked over to the dry erase board, grabbing a marker.

He scrawled the words 'Roman Empire' down. He looked over his shoulder to make sure the students were doing as told. Focusing back on the board and his handwriting he thought about letting the student’s pair up, Ken did say Raphael was his only friend. Well first, maybe this'll give them someone to talk to, maybe even relate to. He decided.

"Alright everyone! I want you to find a partner! Pair up as boy, girl" he counted off the students. Yeah, there were enough for most of them to have partners. Only one student would end up alone. "Whoever chooses to work alone will have the opportunity to work with me on the first half of the project."

harakun
At Your Service

Old 12-02-2010, 12:31 AM

[[ I pity Hiroshi. XD ]]

The feeling of simply wanting to touch him came with the vampire's aura of sensuality. The teacher may not realize it himself but it is something that cannot be undone unless Raphael himself wasn't this close to the teacher. Of course, unless Raphael wanted to tease the teacher, he could even try and toy with him from afar. Raphael's done it before, there wouldn't be any reason for him not to be able to do it to Hiroshi, too.

Honestly, Raphael was just real amused at the way this human seemed to display his affections so openly. Those eyes of his were expressive. Now, he wondered how it'd be like to tease him to a full extent. Would he embarrass himself?

At the corner of his eyes, he saw Ken pout when the teacher had said to pair up as a boy and a girl. Not that he minded. He wasn't the least bit interest in that tidbit until, of course, Hiroshi had said something about working with the other on the first half of the project. "Bulls-eye," the male whispered under his breath as he licked his lips and smiled. He boldly raised his hand. The rest were surprised to see him do so. It seemed like they weren't too fond of having a professor as their partner, "I'll take that risk."

Ken, on the other hand, was depressed. Such a loyal dog. Raphael couldn't help but be amused again. Ken's partner, a woman, though, seemed awfully interested in both Ken and Raphael. Some who also saw the sensuality Raphael gave off made it seem like their hearts had gone out to him. Perhaps half of the class had a crush on him but the vampire paid that no mind. It was normal, after all.

The class seemed to blow out into a sea of murmurs as Raphael pulled up his neckline up to prevent them from falling. The male got up from his seat, walked on over to the front to get himself a book and looked at Hiroshi up close. Up-close he could see the man's handsome features and the sweet scent that made his hairs stand on ends if he had enough blood running through his system right now. It made his craving lose a little self-control. He had to hold himself together so hard, it seemed. "Where should I be seated, Professor?" he asked, his voice sounding rather silky smooth and sultry, as he gave the other his most charming smile.

lpockyl

Old 12-02-2010, 01:55 PM

Hiroshi looked at the young male with a baffled face. He wanted to work with him? He couldn't stop staring at him, how would he act around him now? He stopped writing, the marker making a long line down the board. "Uh... what about Alyssa.... she looks like she needs a partner?" He didn't want to come off as a rude teacher, but. He just didn't know.

He turned back to the board from looking at the boy. He didn't want to show his already pink face. 'Why am I so effected?' he thought to himself he couldn't understand why anymore. Was he in love? No. Couldn't be, he just met the boy, this emotional cloud settled on Hiroshi.

Trying to shake it away he focused on the board. It just wouldn't work his mind kept traveling back to Raphael, he was like a light to a bug really. He just sighed and gave up. This was crazy, he couldn't draw any conclusions to the fact. "O-over there..." he pointed to the other side of his desk. "just pull up a chair..."

harakun
At Your Service

Old 12-02-2010, 09:36 PM

Raphael liked Hiroshi's reactions. He wouldn't mind teasing the other all day long, really. It'd have been better, too, if his classmates weren't around. Only then could he try to test a few of his other skills, which involved a little more touching physically. Turning to look at Alyssa who blushed pink, he smiled at Ken who looked obviously like a stricken puppy. It wasn't hard to tell Ken wanted to be his partner.

"Ken's already got her, Sir."

Getting up from his chair again, he took the book and nodded when he was directed where to sit. Yet again, the class broke off into a murmur but him turning to look at the class silenced them. Raphael looked back at Hiroshi and he smiled again while he waited like the rest of the class for the next instructions. Perhaps, he'd frequent the faculty room or maybe ask the professor if he could come over to his place or the other's place.

It'll be even better if he lives alone.

lpockyl

Old 12-03-2010, 02:00 AM

((... e.e just looked over the RP and .... realized I don't like my style... changing it up :D ))

Hiroshi began writing on the board again, he spoke as he did so. "Alright class... this is a week's assignment so there shouldn't be any reasons why you won't be able to finish it. Turn to page 164, read the first chapter, soon I'll be sending you all, by pairs to get the books needed from the school's library" He let his eyes dance in the air as he thought about it. 'They'd all have at least a ten minute interval of time to get what books they need' he thought to himself. He finished scrawling the words onto the board and sighed.

He stopped and turned around, trying to keep his eyes off of Raphael. He stared at the wall that has a poster of Christopher Columbus. "Now, get started on that chapter, the more you work, the better the grade..." He let his eyes dance on top of each students head besides the one in front of him. He trailed off. Looking back at Raphael he sat down in his chair.

"So... turn to page 164... and we'll start to read the first chapter as instructed..." he grabbed a book and shoved it into his own face. He didn't want his already beet red face to be shown. Now he had a good hiding place for it.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 12-03-2010, 02:17 AM

Raphael didn't really need to read the book. He knew the events that transpired during that time like the back of his hand. But, in order for him to "fit in" and not be thought of as different, he did as he was told. The male turned to the said page, looked over at the teacher and reached out to put his hand over the teacher's wrist. His touch was cold, as it should be, but there was a warm smile on his lips. "Professor," he started in a low voice, "Your book's upside-down." The male didn't need to have the other students laugh at the professor. He'd rather just be the only one to find out about his little mistakes like this.

Retrieving his hand after a few minutes, though he craved the other's warmth, he returned his attention to the book and skimmed through it. "How do you find History, Professor Hayaki?"

lpockyl

Old 12-03-2010, 02:38 AM

Hiroshi looked down at their hands, well his wrist and Raphael's hand. His touch was so cold, the heater was on, Hiroshi pushed the thoughts aside and flipped the book. How did he not notice it was upside down? It didn't make sense to him, sad really but completely weird. He looked up at Raphael.

'That's why, you were checking out your own student...' a little voice chimed in his head. Hiroshi closed his eyes as tight as he could and focused on the what, how, and now. There was no need for him to be googly eyed over someone. Inhaling and sighing deeply he began to answer Raphael's question.

"I find it to be amusing, to see how much we've come to evolve as man, as opposed to what we make a mockery of today..." his voice was strong, not weak like he'd thought it would be. He smiled happily as he commenced his reading, stopping again and asking. "What do you think of it Raphael?"

harakun
At Your Service

Old 12-03-2010, 03:05 AM

Raphael looked up as he listened to the other speak. The strength in his voice made him smile in respect as he nodded. "I definitely agree," he said as he put his book down. He was, apparently, finished reading through it. "Though, what confuses me are the little facts that historians don't put in books." He turned his book towards the professor and pointed at a few points and told him little facts about it that wasn't mentioned in the book. "At least, that was how my uncle who's done quite a lot of research on this topic. Why do you think historians do that, Professor?"

The male thought he'd try to get on a leveled ground with the professor before he edged onto him little by little. This was, after all, just their first day. He wouldn't want to appear so... pushy, even though he really was one when he really liked something or someone, for this matter, to be his alone.

Last edited by harakun; 12-03-2010 at 03:13 AM..

lpockyl

Old 12-05-2010, 12:39 AM

"I think they do it just to, excuse my language, but piss off most teachers and those who HAVE witnessed the historic events transpire and passed it down from generation to generation. Especially when they get the truth on paper, signed and dated" Hiroshi sighed and looked at the section to where Raphael was pointing. "For your project, as promised I will help you, but what is it you want to do for the first half of your project?" He dared to look in the boys eyes, un-fazed. About three minutes later he could feel his blush starting up again.

Abruptly standing he looked over the class, his embarrassed expression calming down to a subtle pink. "Alright class! One team shall come up now and grab the hall pass so they could go to the library and grab a book they would need for the experiment! You all will only have ten minutes!" he sat back down and waited for the teams to come up to him for the pass.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 12-05-2010, 12:56 AM

Raphael had guessed as much. He found himself thoroughly amused at the way the professor had replied and he was humming thoughtfully before that question was asked. The first half of his project? Well, if he could reply seducing his professor, would that give him an A+? It'll be interesting to see how he'll react, though, if he's already reacting this way without me going on full force, he thought as he saw those un-fazed eyes. He had actually thought the professor had already gotten over his infatuation for him when he'd seen him suddenly look away and stand up.

It had the male chuckling quietly as he kept his face away from his classmates' curious gazes. "What would you suggest would be an interesting project to do, professor Hayaki?" he asked as he smiled, "I trust I can come to you whenever I can for help."

lpockyl

Old 12-05-2010, 01:02 AM

"I don't know, perhaps a..." he let his words trail off as he thought of a good enough project. Then rethinking the whole thing he looked over at Raphael. "I think you should come up with it... I mean, it's your grade and your project... I don't want to go controlling the whole thing" he smiled at him, happy his face still didn't falter from it's neutral look. He wasn't going to give in to his emotions, thoughts of the boy, especially not his hormones. He felt like a teenager in High School again, the wimpy little kid that could only look in from afar and still have a crush on someone he didn't know.

"Yes, you can come to me for help, anytime you'd need it" Hiroshi smiled at the boy. "Hmph, no ones seemed to come up and get the pass for the library" he wondered to himself aloud. "Would you want to go first then Raphael?" he liked the way his name smoothly jumped from his lips. He felt his expression wavering into something else. He breathed in a deep breath and tried to control it.

Last edited by lpockyl; 12-05-2010 at 01:55 AM..

harakun
At Your Service

Old 12-05-2010, 07:21 AM

Raphael let out another chuckle as he heard the teacher trail off. Was the teacher even aware that he was being adorable? "I was simply asking for suggestions, Professor," he told him as he smiled and nodded before he'd noted the smile the man had on his lips. He didn't know why but this guy definitely didn't act like a teacher and Raphael liked it. It didn't help at all, too, that he wanted to at least have a taste of the other's sweet smelling blood.

Blinking for a moment when he'd heard the teacher say something about no one coming up to get the pass, he turned to look at the class who were expectantly looking at him just as Hayaki had asked that. "Not at all," he said as he got up from his seat and held out his hand to get the pass. Since the other had let him do what he wanted, then, he'll do a study on the evolution of sex between eras and probably hint on the supernatural - vampires, specifically. It should be an interesting study since he'd always wanted to learn about his own kin.

"Sir, may I ask you something personal too?" he asked as he leaned in to whisper his next words into the man's ear, "What do you think about vampires?"

lpockyl

Old 12-05-2010, 07:42 AM

Hiroshi looked over at the pass, grabbing it and settling the smooth plastic into Raphael's hand. As soon as he did so the boy leaned into him. Hiroshi only went for the worse and bit the inside of his mouth. Then that's when recognition stole him. He listened to every word that snuck from Raphael's lips.

'What do you think about Vampires?'

The sentence seemed to breeze through his mind, around his head, and down his spine, leaving a chilling trail as it did so. Hiroshi looked up at the male and opened his mouth to speak. "I- I really don't know much about them, except for the movies and the books I read... I think it's a load of bull. The stuff people come up with today" he chuckled to himself as he thought about the book 'Dracula', he thought it a great book, but still bull. He snorted. "I think it's cool to have supernatural abilities and all... but the whole you-die-if-you're-caught-in-direct-sunlight, is a load of B.S." Hiroshi shook his head as a small laughter shook his frame. "Otherwise... they're... okay" he smiled. "That wasn't personal, Raphael, that was merely a small tale-tale question." He looked at the watch on his wrist. "Get going... there are others that needs to go to the library" he smiled wider, if possible the corners of his mouth tucked underneath his ears.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 12-05-2010, 07:50 AM

Raphael was pleased to hear the other's reply. It looked like it'll be a lot of fun to play with this man, indeed. The male pulled back a bit and smiled charmingly at his professor. "Yes sir," he said as he pulled up the neckline of his shirt again so they wouldn't fall. He took the pass with him and left the classroom. There really wasn't any need for him to go through all these trouble. After all, he can write or make a project like he knew the back of his hand.

But I'll need to please him then, he thought as he shut the door behind him and headed for the library. Hiroshi should be feeling relief now that he was out of the classroom. The others, too, should be in their normal state. Ken, though, still looked awfully down trodden that he still wasn't partners with Raphael.

The male came back though a few minutes later with a book in hand. He handed the pass back to the professor and seated himself back on his seat. Ken, this time, looked over at his partner and nodded to her as he went down the stairs to head for the teacher's table. "We'll be next, Prof." The hand on his shoulder made him look up to Ken's smile and he, himself, couldn't help but smile slightly in return.

"I think I'll be creating a paper on the evolution of sex," he told the professor as he smiled, "The act of it and the society, I mean."

lpockyl

Old 12-05-2010, 08:40 AM

Hiroshi's smile seemed to disappear from his face, his heart wasn't as fast anymore. He sighed as he regained his composure. He looked over the crowd of students, the roar of many conversations colliding at once. He hadn't noticed it before. What made now so special? He couldn't draw any conclusions. He just knew that when Raphael made his way back through the door, book at hand. The room silenced itself. If it were possible the walls would stop and move closer.

Hiroshi shook his head as the child sat before him again. Ken, his friend came up a few minutes after Raphael reentered the room, Alyssa trailing behind like a small puppy, but more as a kitten. Hiroshi smiled and handed them the pass, before they could turn and make a move towards the door, Raphael spoke.

'I think I'll be creating a paper on the evolution of sex. The act of it and the society I mean' He smiled as he told this to Hiroshi. The only words he had heard were 'evolution' and 'sex'. All of the other words were meaningless, Hiroshi felt his palms break out into a sweat. He inhaled deeply and sighed lowly, hoping no one had heard him, especially Raphael.

"Alright then..."
he began. "What book did you grab? Let's see if we could get some information out of it for your project..." he grabbed a stack of index cards and two pencils, handing one to Raphael.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 12-05-2010, 09:40 AM

Sadly, Hiroshi's hope was broken. Raphael had heard the other inhaling deeply and sighing lowly and he could guess why. At least, with what he'd just said, it should've become suggestive with the professor. "The evolution of sex," he stated bluntly, reading from the cover just as he'd reached out to take the pencil from Hiroshi's hand. He moved his chair to sit beside the professor and he smiled as he ignored the murmurs sent their way.

The vampire opened the book and turned it to a specific page, one that had the image of two samurai men's silhouettes together. Making out. "I wasn't aware it had been present long before," he started as he tapped it lightly with his pencil, "Although it was a hushed act, it's pretty much interesting to know that people, when in the act, tend to forget about themselves." He turned to look at the other male and leaned in a bit. His blood really was inviting. It was tempting.

Hell, Raphael wouldn't mind making a scene right in front of the class at all.

"I wonder, sir... are you like this when thrown in the throes of passion?" He took the index card and started scribbling something onto it.

lpockyl

Old 12-07-2010, 01:04 PM

Hiroshi almost broke his pencil when Raphael read the title off to him. Slowly he tried, seriously tried to regain his composure, he breathed deep, slow, shallow breaths as he noticed Raphael had scooted besides him now, he was closer to him. He felt like the breath had stopped cooperating and caught in his throat.

Hiroshi looked at the page that Raphael pointed to, he felt as if he couldn't breathe, what was wrong with him? He asked over and over and over again, he felt as though his mind were slipping away as he studied the two samurai kissing, he squeezed his pencil hard, thought and felt as if he were going to snap it in half. He breathed in and out, slowly, calmly. He tried but failed at regaining his composure.

"Uh, err, I cannot disclose that information" his voice was a high pitched squeak as he talked to Raphael, responding to his question, only then he noticed that Raphael scribbled something on his note card, only then did he realize how close they were. Hell.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 12-07-2010, 01:26 PM

Raphael couldn't help but keep his lips turning up into an amused smile at Hiroshi's reactions. He really was cute. "Why not, sir?" he asked as he turned to look at him. Everyone seemed to be minding their own business and the vampire was awfully glad for it. He wouldn't want to embarrass the professor even more and have the rest of the class see this state of Hiroshi's. "Surely, you have a wife or maybe a girlfriend you give yourself to."

As if that wasn't enough, he added, "The one to see you panting and grunting in passion..." in a hushed and sultry voice. The vampire finished his scribbling and showed the index card to the teacher. It said eight words: I'd like to see you in the act. Leaning back in his seat, the male purposely leaned in to have his shoulder resting against the teacher's own and his head tilting back a bit. His eyes had slid halfway shut as he swallowed tightly. The sweet scent was overwhelming him and for a moment there, he actually thought he was going to lose himself.

Well, he thought he'd be losing himself. There was that tingling feeling at the gut of his stomach and his urge to sink his fangs into the man's neck and have a taste of him. Raphael was quite positive that after he'd have Hiroshi's blood, he won't be seeking for anyone else's anymore.

lpockyl

Old 12-07-2010, 06:54 PM

Hiroshi looked at the young male, his breath coming out in short rapid pants. He couldn't be about to have another episode. He just couldn't, especially while he had a class, notnownotnownotnownotnow... a small chant broke out into thoughts, something that he'd thought he shut away, this only happened when he was worked up. "Yeah, sure.... girlfriend..." he choked out the words as he looked at Raphael.

"No... no... w-we don't want to take it far... n-not until marriage..." He stuttered, lied, listening to the boy's voice, he looked over and read the index card he so willingly held up to him: I'd like to see you in the act. The words rang through him, shook him around inside, the pang of the words' meaning, he'd known what he meant. Hiroshi looked at the young male, he leaned against him. They were shoulder to shoulder, he felt his nose trickle with warm, copper smelling blood.

He reached a trembling hand up to touch his nose and wipe away the blood that now wet his shirt, the everlasting fountain of blood pouring down his face. He sniffed in the stench of copper and cologne.