momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 03-29-2011, 03:48 AM

Ren made a look of disgust. "You want me to..get on your back and ride you?", he said. "I-I think I can try and fly.", he tried to bring out his wings but he failed, one of his wings were also injured. He sighed irritably and said "Fine, I'll..I'll get on your back.".

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 03-29-2011, 03:51 AM

Regi looked down. Then looked back up as Regi said he will get on his back. "Alright climb on!."Regi said as he let his wings out and waited for Ren.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-29-2011, 03:59 AM

Ren gulped and got on his back. For a few moments he was in an awkward position on Regi's back but after a few minutes of adjusting he was in a comfortable position. "Lets get there quick! I don't plan on staying on your back for a long period of time.", he said.

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 03-29-2011, 04:09 AM

Regi was already pretty strong. But Ren didn't seen heavy at all to him. Regi waited for Ren to get comfortable. They started flying. "Oh it wont take us long to get there. "Regi told Ren as he flew really fast to the tree.And in 5 minutes they were there. "We are here Ren." Regi said to Ren waiting for him to open his eyes and get off.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-29-2011, 03:26 PM

Ren jumped off of Regi and looked around. This place was beautiful! It reminded him of the garden at the castle, but this place was a lot more beautiful! He loved how the fireflies were flying around the tree and glowing. It was like a picture in a fantasy book.

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 04-12-2011, 03:47 AM

Regi seen the look on ren's face and blushed. "Someone likes fantasy hill thats what we call this place fantasy hill."Ren smiled."Come on and meet my friends."Regi rushed ren.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-12-2011, 04:10 AM

Ren nodded and continued to look around until Regi made him follow him. ren sighed and followed Regi to his friends. 'why do we have to walk so much...'.

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 04-12-2011, 04:23 AM

(Im kinda lost did he say that or think that :sweat:))

Regi stopped."Hmm still feeling sick...Wanna ride on my back again"Regi asked ren.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-12-2011, 04:26 PM

(When use the bent words like this it means he is in thought. :yes:)

"No thank you.", Ren said immediately. He didn't like riding Regi's back, it was kind of awkward and it felt really weird.

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 04-13-2011, 03:44 AM

(oh sorry i just didn't know)

"Oh alright then do you just wanna walk slow"Ren asked.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-13-2011, 04:18 AM

"Yes pleas.", Ren said. He was glad he didn't have to get on Regi's back again, it was just to awkward for him to do it.

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 04-30-2011, 03:27 AM

Regi hated slow things so him doing this was annoying to him.But he didn't mind doing it for Ren."Alright Ren the tree is just a few minutes away we landed pretty far."Regi laughed while looking straight ahead.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-30-2011, 03:30 AM

"alright then.", He said limping slightly.

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 04-30-2011, 03:45 AM

Regi liked to talk and he really wanted to talk with ren to learn more about him."So...ren are you feeling any better."Reg said in hopes to start a conversation with ren.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-30-2011, 03:48 AM

"Yes, I am. I am not in as much pain as I was earlier.", Len said.

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 05-07-2011, 03:20 AM

"Well thats good to hear....".regi said wondering why len wont talk to him then stopped."Were here.Regi said looking at len

(Hey is it night or day in the rp?)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-07-2011, 03:55 AM

(Late afternoon. like, sun setting time...I am going to make)

Len walked up to the tree and stared at it. It was beautiful, the sun was setting behind the tree, so it made it even more beautiful.

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 06-01-2011, 05:53 PM

Regi seen how len looked at the tree.Thats the same look he had when his mother showed him the tree when he was younger said it was a magic tree.She told him,

"And its much more beautiful inside."Regi told len as they opened the door into the tree.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 06-02-2011, 02:38 AM

"Umm then lets go in, then.", Len said. He follwed Regi into the tree.

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 06-02-2011, 07:56 PM

Regi oped the door to the tree there were his friends.

"Meet my friends len."Regi told len.

"This is lilie."Regi pointed to the girl with a big grin on her face.

"Nice to meet ya!."Lilie screamed.

"And she is always happy....Next meet Guro.Regi said pointed to the big boned fairie guy holding some human food(Burger)

"Nice to meet ya.Hey got any food on ya."Guro asked len.

"And last but not least eli."Regi said pointing to the pretty boy who has looking at himself in the mirror.

"Hello."Eli told len without looking at him instead still looking at himself in the mirror.

"Well thats the guys.Regi told len

"Ummm excuse me."Lilie told regi.

"Oh and girl...Sorry lilie ready to explore the tree."Regi said eager to len,

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 06-03-2011, 02:06 AM

Len stared at the people standing in front of him. He was hopping there wouldn't be anyone inside the tree, since he would rather be alone om a quite place. He wanted to relax since he was in a lot of pain. He sighed and waved a little. "Hello err everyone..And no, I don't have any food on me...I would hope not anyway. It would be embarrassing to have any kind of food on my clothing.", he said. He then looked at Regi and nodded. Hopefully, only him and Regi would go for the tore. For some reason, he enjoyed being with Regi...Which, was very odd since he didn't enjoy being around anyone.

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 06-04-2011, 01:31 PM

(i forgot momo is it still nighttime?)

Regi began to walk toward a another door.

"This door leads to outside again but! its at a higher level and if you listen closely you can head the trees singing"Regi said bringing len outside away from his noisy friends.And shut the door behind him waiting for the music to start,

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 06-04-2011, 10:43 PM

(Yeah it is. xD)

When they left the noisy group, Len was happy. It was quite plus he was alone with Regi. "Singing trees you say? Wow...sounds like something from a childes book.", he said chuckling. He leaned on the railing and listened carefully.

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 07-04-2011, 04:32 AM

Regi chuckled."It dos dont it now quiet and listen"Regi listened to the tree sing music and hoped len heard it also.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-04-2011, 04:34 AM

Len did just as he was told and listened carefully. He heard a faint noise, but it then started to get louder and louder. He looked around for a feqw minutes and noticed that it really was the trees singing. it was strange, but the voices weren't that bad.