CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-13-2011, 09:21 PM

The kitchen was an ABSOLUTE mess by the time I made something that wasn't burnt and edible. I had successfully made a batch of chocolate chip cookies and a cake.A small cake,but it was edible. I did feel a little bad that I only made junk food, but I hopes Kina would appreciate all the hard work I put into my cooking. I heard shuffling feet and turned around to see Kina~Chan standing in front of me and all I could was smile. I smirked as seductively as I could hoping she wouldn't see the evil glint in my eyes."Well did you sleep well my dear?" I got extremely close and whispered in her ear."Have any naughty dreams of my little one?" I chuckled and grazed my fangs against the warm flesh of her neck...I wanted to bite and do so much more.But I couldn't bring myself to drink.....Not from her.

EmoMarionette
There's a man in the woods.

Old 07-13-2011, 11:58 PM

As my vision came to, I saw that thekitchen was a complete disaster. How long had she been cooking. I blushed at her comment. I shivered as her teeth tickled my neck. "Let's try some of the cake." I giggled nervously. I took my wand out of my pocket and gave it a small wave. The kitchenwas clean in a second, revealing the delicous lookinh baked goods Evolina had worked so hard to make.

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-14-2011, 04:39 AM

I blinked.The mess that took hours to create was gone in seconds. I looked at Kina and was about to tell her thank you...And that's when it happened. He was behind me in a flash and before I could do anything he had me pinned. I saw Kina out of the corner of my eye. I didn't want him near her. I growled."What the hell do you want?"I stared him down so he wouldn't see the fear in my eyes."I want you my dear...I've missed you so.Won't you come back to me?"He hissed in my ear.He licked my neck and all I could do was stand there and take it. I looked at Kina with sad eyes and mouthed "I'm sorry." He was doing this for his own sick twisted pleasure.He knew this caused me more pain then it caused her. I then felt his cool lips press against mine and all I could do was prey Kina didn't see the tears that trickled down my pale cheeks.

EmoMarionette

Old 07-14-2011, 06:00 AM

I felt nothing, but rage building inside me. He was hurting Evolina and I wasn't about to take it. My already readied wand built up its magic. I lashed a powerful offensive spell to make him go flying against the wall. I ran up to him and stuck my wand at his throat. "You sick bastard." I said, breathing heavily in anger. The man suddenly grabbed my wrist, pulling my wand out of my hand and tossing it aside. I winced. His grip was firm and tough on my small wrists. With full force, he tossed me into the corner. My head and back hitting hard against the wooden walls that were now crack. Even in severe pain, I stood. My legs were wobbling left and right before I kept balanced. "Don't you dare touch her. I don't care how strong you are. I will smash your face in!" I bolted towards him, and punched him in the jaw as hard as I could. It left my hand throbbing, but the man had been knocked down. I grabbed my hand, cradling it to soothe the pain.

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-14-2011, 06:17 AM

My fangs were drenched in venom. I was steaming with rage that he even had the nerve to touch her. I pinned him to the ground the minute Kina knocked him down."What the hell do you want!?"I screamed and snarled in his face and that's when I froze. It was him...He was the one who had changed me so long ago....I wanted to punch him, but my hand froze in midair.I whispered his name."Romeo." my cheeks flushed crimson red."I see you still remember your master."He smiled and gripped me in an embrace that made me feel sick inside.He stood up with me still in his arms and to weak to struggle.He stood us in front of Kina and kissed me and felt up my entire body.He was doing it to hurt her.And all I could do was stand there."Whats wrong Kina....Don't have any fight left in you?"He smirked. I looked into Kina's deep eyes and hoped she could see the love in mine like I saw in hers. <3

EmoMarionette

Old 07-14-2011, 06:40 AM

Tears filled my eyes, as her lips were once again against his. They were hot and burning my eyes. I blinked them away. I ran for my wand as the bastard challenged me. "Put her down. I want a fair fight.... Romeo." I glared at him that beautiful name was such a waste on a guy like him. He put Evolina down and we stared eachother down. "I'm ready when you are, little girl." He smirked. I growled at him and whipped my wand, letting out my attack. It took all the strength I had, but he.. was fighting it. I didn't know how, but he was still in a fighting stance only sheilding his face. As soon as my body gave out, I fell to my knees breathing heavily. I could barely move. How did he stay through that attack? I didn't understand. He came towards me andlifted me up by my shirt, making me stare into his sunken in eyes. "Now did you really think that little witches like you could ever be superior to pure blood vampire." My eyes widened ";ure blood?" I whispered. "Well of course. Why do you think I'm little Evolina's master? Only pure bloods can do that." He smirked. "And you know, I would mind having two little slaves of my own." He revealed his fangs to me. "What do you say... Kina~Chan?" I struggled, but my body was still weak. "No. Y-you can't."

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-14-2011, 06:52 AM

"NO!" I screamed."Romeo take me if you have to just leave her be please..." I dropped to my knees and was shaking as the tears spilled from my eyes.I grabbed Kina and took her to our bedroom and sat her on the bed and looked in her eyes."Kina just stay here for a bit OK?I have...Business with Romeo that must be finished..And I can only pay him back with my body."I was holding back sobs at this point, but i couldn't. I fell to my knees and looked up into her eyes. I pressed my lips gently to hers and hugged her."Just trust me on this OK?He won't hesitate to kill you if you get in his way love...So please stay here...So I won't have to watch him kill you." I gave her a weak smile and walked out and shut the door on my fate....And the love of my life.

EmoMarionette

Old 07-14-2011, 07:03 AM

Evolina had saved me from his tight grip and took me to the bedroom. During her explanation I wanted to speak but I couldn't find the right words. Her lips tasted sweet, but I could feel them quivering against mine. She was frightened, terrified. As she walked out of the dorr I sat and waited a dew seconds before I followed after her. I grabbed the collar of her shirt and chanted a spell. We both disappeared out of the place and appeared out in the middle of the forest in an entirely different part of the country. "I... I'm sorry but I couldn't let you give yourself up to him like that. I know we ran away like cowards this time, but I want the next time we see him to be while we're ready for him." I smiled at her. "Now this might take a while, but let me just build up another house while were out here. do you have a preferance, Evo~Chan?"

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-14-2011, 07:13 AM

I suddenly felt Kina grab my collar and in the blink of an eye we were in the middle of a forest. I was depressed,but I plastered a smile on my face for her sake. I hoped she couldn't tell it was fake. I was glad to be out of there, but i didn't want to deal with him later either."Uhhh.....Something like me..."I smirked at the chance to make her feel uncomfortable."Something dark and kinky!!" I looked at her and smirked and revealed my fangs hoping to tease her a little. I also unbuttoned my top and stripped down to my tank top which was pretty much see through. I sat under a shady tree and yawned. I wanted a bed and wanted one now."Make it a big house if you can,"I spoke so casually it was a little scary.What was really scary though is as she stood there thinking all I could do was stare at her pale neck with the blood rushing through it.

EmoMarionette

Old 07-14-2011, 07:24 AM

I giggled and nodded. "You got it." I worked my magic to create a three story house. It was painted a gray color. Just dark enough to look natural. There vines going up the building giving it feel as if it had been there a long time. I looked at Evolina who had already made herself comfortable against the tree. I smiled at her. "The first floor has all the basics kitchen, living room, bathroom. The sevond floor has our bedroom and the third is the 'entertainment' center." I giggled lightly and got close to her, whispering in her ear. "Shall we start the entertainment out here or take it inside?"

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-14-2011, 07:32 AM

I smirked at her cute attempt to seduce me."Cute try princess,but not nice enough." I walked inside and went to the entertainment room and made myself comfy on the plush couch. I yelled for her to get her butt inside and entertain me if she was so sure of herself."Hey princess! If your so sure you can entertain me get you little witch ass up here!!" I smiled at how much power I had over her. If she thinks she can win this game she is clearly mistaken. I waited on the couch and couldn't wait to see what my little witch had in store in her little bag of tricks.

EmoMarionette

Old 07-14-2011, 07:40 AM

I smiled as she yelled and carried on. She was testing me. I could see that quite clearly. I poofed my outfit into abikini like bra and a dark gray thong to match. I let my hair all down with my bunny ears. I entered the room and crawled seductively towards her. "What shall I do first, master? I shall be your slave." I smiled and pressed myself up againts her cool body.

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-14-2011, 07:52 AM

I rolled my eyes."Is that the best you can do little one?"I pinned her to the couch and hovered over top of her. I sank my fangs into the soft flesh of her neck and drank hungrily and greedily.I slowly ran my hand down the length of her small body.I wasn't going to let her win.I untied her top and pressed her against the wall and smirked."Fine you think your so good,but your only cocky.You have a lot to learn baby."I backed away and yawned."Look when you can cure my bordem let me know."I sat back on the couch and smiled knowing I won the battle and the war. I won the famous game of cat and mouse.

EmoMarionette

Old 07-14-2011, 07:58 AM

I stared at her, blood dripping down my neck. She was pretty self-riteous when it came down to it, but this was not over. I walked over to her., pinned her arms back, and made her shirt and bra disinigrate with magic. I forcefully kissed her, almost nearly jamming my tongue into her mouth. Our bodies were both shirtless and pressed together. I wasn't going to lose this game.

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-14-2011, 08:12 AM

I was caught off guard when she pinned me to the wall and in the blink of an eye my shirt and bra were gone. I moaned as her tongue entered my mouth. I struggled a little, but I enjoyed it to much to really try to get away. I pulled away so I could breathe a little and smiled."Damn you don't give up easy do you?"My breath was a little staggered from the heat of the moment. I pushed her on the couch and looked down on her and smiled knowing the perfect way to win this time.I smiled."Save it for later chica." I giggled and walked into my room and was happy....Until I realized it was the only one in the house.

EmoMarionette

Old 07-14-2011, 07:04 PM

Damn, she was good. I watched her go into her room and I played the game that I was good at. I followed her and looked at her with sad eyes. "Do you not like me, Evo~Chan?" Tears filled my eyes. "I'm not pretty enough. That's it, isn't it. I'm sorry. I won't make you do anything you don't want to." I sniffled and hid my face behind my hair, still peering at her with my perifiral vision.

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-14-2011, 07:21 PM

I looked at her and sighed.She just didn't give up did she."You are pretty I just told you to save it for later chica calm down."What was with me?First I call her Kina and now I'm calling her chica?What the hell was I a mafia boss?I sat down on the bed and looked at her."I promise you can please me all you want later ok?So stop crying...and stuff.I'm not good with children."I giggled at calling her a child. She pretty much was.She was shorter than me,younger than me, and my all time favorite weaker than me. I laid back on the bed and blasted the stereo and blushed at how sexual the song was.I knew Kina would think I did it on purpose, but it was a complete accident. I watched her behind my bangs to see if she would walk away or bite back.

EmoMarionette

Old 07-14-2011, 09:44 PM

I looked at her, smiling "Fine by me. I'm not a child you know. I may look young but I'm over a hundred years old." I smirked "If anything, you're the kid, newborn." I teased. As the music blasted, I looked at her. "I knew you couldn't resist." I giggled. "But let's just site together okay? Until you want to do anything at least. Kay?"

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-14-2011, 10:25 PM

I rolled my eyes."I'm the child?"I burst out laughing."OK let's get this straight...You may be a hundred years old, but I'm stronger and smarter than you little one."I pinned her to the wall and and pressed my body hard against hers."Look kid, until you learn when to keep your mouth shut and when to talk then I'll admit you're better...But I've been through more than you and I can make you weak in the knees and so much more."I dug my fangs into her soft pale neck and drank deeply. I drank a little more than I should have, but I got my point across.When I pulled away though,I was still pressed against her body.I couldn't pull away....It was like I was under her spell.

EmoMarionette

Old 07-16-2011, 07:18 AM

I winced as the fangs pierced my neck. After she was done, I felt a little dizzy. I stared up at her as she looked at me. She seemed dazed. "Evo~Chan? Are you okay?"

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-17-2011, 03:59 AM

I couldn't get away."Ya I think so...Did you cast a spell on me or something Kina~Chan?Because if you did you win."I pulled away a little feeling a little dazed myself.Her blood did something to me,but I'm not sure what.I looked at her and sat on the bed so I wouldn't fall to the floor."Kina~Chan does your blood do something to people who drink it?"I looked at her and smiled at what came out of my mouth next."You are one damned stubborn witch,but you win."I smiled and chuckled at her and rubbed the top of her hair messing it all up."You're all right kid."I smiled and walked out feeling OK that I decided to give up for once and just go with the flow.

EmoMarionette

Old 07-20-2011, 01:12 AM

I looked at her. "Well uh I'm not sure. No one's ever drank my blood before." I grinned as she told me I had won. I felt as if I had won a million dollars. I kicked back and put my head agianst the wall. "So what else do you want to do?"

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-20-2011, 03:48 AM

I looked at her and bit her again.Instead of drinking for pleasure,I was drinking for science.I tasted her blood carefully so the taste would linger on my tongue."Well it doesn't taste like human blood.It leaves a funny after taste so there must be a chemical that makes it different from human blood.I say we test it later tonight. "I smiled at my child like attitude.It was good to be curious about something for once.I looked at her with lust and I wasn't sure why I was doing it."As for right now though, it is up to you on we spend this time."I smirked and winked at her and walked to the bed and laid back and relaxed fully for the first time in my life. Things were going great and I hoped they didn't change. I was happy and I wanted it all to stay that way.

EmoMarionette

Old 07-20-2011, 09:01 AM

I excitedly got close to Evolina. "I know!" I said, happily. "We can either explore the entertainment center downstairs? Or shall we entertain eachother upstairs?" I giggled deviously. Even though I knew she wanted to come up with some witty retort to my attempt to be flirtatious. I smiled widley.

CutieAngel13
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-20-2011, 05:29 PM

I smirked at her childish attempt to be flirty,but it was a fail.I giggled"I'm entertained by your child like attitude so I think you entertain the both of us plenty."I smirked.Being with her would be a piece of cake as long as she didn't give me a killer headache.I looked at her and started drooling.No...NO!I was becoming addicted to her blood.I was afraid of this happening.I ran out of the room and ran outside,but I fell to my knees before I could got outside.I dropped to my knees and blacked out.I was engulfed in darkness,but somewhere I could hear her voice somewhere through the blackness that was engulfing me.This time......I may never wake up from my nightmare.