Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 07-09-2011, 04:04 AM

Cloak of Death

There had been an accident earlier that day and boy had been hospitalized. The boy's friends and family thought that he had only minor wounds, but the truth was that his wounds were enough to kill him and in fact they would. A shinigami had been sent up to collect his soul, but in the process to grant his dying wish. The hospital seemed empty when the shinigami entered and began to hunt for the boy's room. For now he was invisible to the other humans only the boy would be able to see him. Finding the room he was looking for and the boy was in a daze with wires hanging every where around him. He walked over to the bed and leaned in whispering "I'm here to collect your soul"

Last edited by Kia_; 07-25-2011 at 04:23 PM..

LogicallyDoomed
*^_^*

Old 07-25-2011, 04:34 AM

The look to be in his late teens. Blond hair laid messily on the hospital pillow. The name 'Brandon Wills' was scrolled across the end of the hospital bed on a piece of tape. As though the nurses knew already he was going to be a short stay and there would be no need for make up a formal name tag. The word woke him out of his daze a little. His hand weakly following a wire to a disk on his chest. He barely remember where he was and the crash that had placed him here. "It hurts" he weakly said. His eye opening a small crack to look around. Seeing the floating figure he let his eyes fall shut again "Its not real. Its not real" he mumbled to himself in a slightly scared tone. 'Things like this have never been real...."

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-25-2011, 04:41 PM

The short, spiky almost dark hair, young man about early twenties stood in his usual spot up straighter though, in other words not leaning over the bed anymore. He had hazel eyes with a tad bit of blue mixed in. Smiling, he spoke "Brandon Wills, your time has come, well it would be in a very short time" He spoke adding "My name is Patrick Penning and I am here to collect your soul" he stated simply.

LogicallyDoomed
*^_^*

Old 09-05-2011, 03:04 AM

"leave me alone" He huffed you. His eyes grew heavy and he let them shut. He would feel the persons breath roll over his face. He could feel the strange energy that flowed from the persons body. It drew the body eyes open once more. Although Brandon wanted to ignore the thing which stood by his bed side, he found that he could not look away for long. The handsome face and Hazel eyes had a grip on him. "You are real... I am not dead yet, So why bother with me? aren't there other souls you should go get first?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-05-2011, 03:14 AM

(*Hugs Logic* Hiya, how have you been)

"You are not yet dead and as the rules go, you are so close to death, that we cannot allow you to continue living. It is soon your time to go, you have one year or less to choose a wish. If you do not choose within a year, then you will be forced to wish for something off the top of your head and your soul will still be taken" He stated as he always did at first.

LogicallyDoomed
*^_^*

Old 09-05-2011, 04:34 AM

[I have been better, I barely have any free time ><]

A smirk crossed the young boys face. This was an odd situation he was in. "make me wish for something that I will never use because you will have my soul. That dose not seem fair." he replied his finger ran through his hair thinking over what the thing was offering him. "what cant i wish for?'

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-05-2011, 05:54 PM

(That sux, lately thats all I've had is free time, but, I'm sorry I left without saying I was going to bed, it was a long day for me)

"You cannot wish to keep on living or extend your life, you cannot wish to bring others back from the dead, nor can you wish for more wishes, those are the main ones we always follow" Patrick spoke stating the basic simple rules. "What other questions?" usually souls had a lot of questions, however, if he did or didn't, it wouldn't bother Patrick at all. He just liked to get things done and over with quickly.