hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 08-01-2011, 12:34 AM

Two brothers are on a road trip of a lifetime to California. What surprises are in store for them when they have car trouble in front of a haunted house?

Darren Ellis
Description: Average height, reddish hair and gray eyes.Slightly muscular build. Is on the basketball team in college.

Reno Sinclair
To those I roleplay with -- I'm ...

Old 08-01-2011, 12:41 AM

Gordon Ellis
Description: 5'3, hair kept long and colorful, currently lime green and electric blue, keeps it up in a messy bun while working. Thin and pale frame. Freelance paints and has a part-time job in a tattoo parlor.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 08-01-2011, 12:56 AM

The Ellis brothers were heading down a back road. The highway they would have taken was detoured down back road for 30 miles . This annoyed Darren very much. He wanted to make it to California soon. He hoped there weren't any set backs .

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-01-2011, 01:11 AM

Tossing his long head of hair, which he'd let down so that the convertible they'd rented would blow it back (but had learned the hard way that going down a dirt road with the top down meant that you would get all sorts of stones in your eyes), the elder brother looked at his sibling with considering gray-blue eyes. "Are you sure we should have taken this road? I don't think it'll ever let us back out." He sighed a little, shaking his head as he turned his eyes on the radio; it had been turned off twenty miles back because they couldn't decide on something between them.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 08-01-2011, 01:28 AM

" I'm just following the arrows of the detour. " The road was very bumpy and full of holes. He felt a jolt from the back of the car. He pulled to the side of the road." I think we might have a flat tire. " Darren said. He didn't need this to happen. "I'll go check it out. " He said as he got out of the convertible.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-01-2011, 01:35 AM

Truth be told, Gordon knew nothing of cars. He was there to party, to find some cute boys, to play around once they arrived in California. His boyfriend had recently broken his heart and he was ready to start playing around with some things to make his heart stop hurting. Getting out of the car once they'd stopped, anyway, he walked back to the rear of the car, inspecting what he could of the tire. "I...I'm pretty sure that means we don't even have a tire anymore." The wheel and the tire were shredded from one another, half the tire on the road behind them. Hands on his hips, he twisted around to look for something or somewhere they could go to get help. "Hey, hey, Dare, that a house over there?" He questioned, pointing excitedly off into the distance, "It looks big and old... But there may be someone there that we can at least borrow a phone from." The elder brother had a phone, but the two had made a pact to leave their phones at home so it was just them and some fun parties.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 08-01-2011, 02:22 AM

" They might. We should go check it out ." Darren wasn't into dating. He had seen a few girls but they were to interested in other guys to be interested in a guy like him. He just wanted to have a good time with his younger brother this summer.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-01-2011, 02:44 AM

Smiling happily, Gordon held out his hand for his brother's. He had definitely turned into the gay brother. Having always been more effeminate, he seemed even moreso as he expected to skip to the house. "What kinda people do ya think'll be there?"

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 08-01-2011, 02:59 AM

" Not sure really. Hopefully someone who can help us out." Darren said as he walked toward the house. He lived his brother very much for who he was , but sometimes he didn't know what to think. He didn't want the people in the house to get any strange ideas about them.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-01-2011, 03:07 AM

Rubbing his hands over his hair, he began to put it back up, yawning a little as he stretched. "Mm, I hope so. Hey, d'ya see any cars out here? I don't see very many..." And they didn't look to be in very good condition, either.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 08-01-2011, 03:14 AM

" I dont either . I know I followed the detour correctly . It just seems strange that there are not that many cars out here. " Darren got a strange feeling when he looked at the house. It wasn't a good one. But he had no choice but to go up the porch steps.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-01-2011, 03:25 AM

Following up the porch steps, he found a chill going down his back and he shuddered. "Do ya got that feeling, too?" He asked softly, looking at his brother, a little uncertain. It felt like there were eyes on him.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 08-01-2011, 03:39 AM

" I do to. " Darren said . He knocked on the door of the house. He hoped that who ever was inside was a nice person. He had the feeling of being watched. It made him very uneasy. He was about to leave the porch when the front door opened.

( headed to bed soon. I'll be online in the early afternoon probably. But I will post when I can. )

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-01-2011, 04:16 PM

An old, somewhat dead-looking man answered the door, a spooky expression looming over his wrinkly, saggy face. "Leave, now." His voice sounded hoarse and underused, but sharp. "Leave, NOW!" He shouted, waving his arms wildly.

A brow rose and he shuddered a little, "Why, man, we just need to--"

"Leave, NOW!"

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 08-01-2011, 06:09 PM

Darren shuddered a little also." What's going on ? We just need to use the phone." He said as calmly as he could.He din't want to see his brother or himself hurt.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-01-2011, 06:16 PM

"Leave. Now." The man said again, trying to close the door on them.

The younger man put his foot in the door. "Look, Mister. We're just trying to use a phone. Our car broke down off that road back there, and we need to call someone to get us some help. So can we please use your phone?"

"Don't have one." The man replied swiftly, looking behind him. "Please, leave."

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 08-01-2011, 07:16 PM

" What should we do now?" Darren asked Gordon. " Is there any houses close by ?" He asked the man at the door. What was so bad about this house? Darren wanted answers badly.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-01-2011, 09:01 PM

"I can't tell you anything." The man whined a little, trying again to close his door. "Please leave."

A sigh left his lips, and Gordon chewed his lip a little. "C'mon, can't we just use the phone..?"

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 08-01-2011, 09:03 PM

"Maybe we can go in the back way. " Darren whispered to Gordon. " I guess we'll be on our way." He said to the man and motioned to his brother.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-02-2011, 01:06 AM

A very sneaky plan, fit for a pair of crafty brothers. "Yeah, seeya, oldie." He grinned, saluting the man who crept back into the house. "Alright, where do we go?"

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 08-02-2011, 01:28 AM

There should be a basement entrance behind the house. We need to be careful not to be seen outside and once we get inside the house. Once inside we need to find a phone to call. I know that man is lying about not having one. " Darren enjoyed doing this sort of thing. " Doesn't this remind you if when we broke into one of the old abandoned houses when we were kids?"

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-02-2011, 02:12 AM

"Yeah, man, you were always the best at this." He grinned, stalking along behind his brother happily, licking his lips and grinning. He was so excited. "God, it's been forever since we've done this. And it's so much better than the time I did it with Markus and we got caught naked, covered in peanut butter and almonds, in the Warrens' bedroom..."

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 08-02-2011, 02:34 AM

Darren gave an odd look. He didn't say anything though. He knew his brother was upset about breaking up with his boyfriend. That's why he suggested the road trip. Darren kicked open the basement door and turned on a light. " Ready?" He whispered .

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-02-2011, 02:57 AM

"Yeah, man, but like, shouldn't we have like... not kicked the door in? The old guy may be senile, but I doubt he's deaf." Gordon whispered softly, nodding a little.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 08-02-2011, 03:12 AM

" It was stuck and all the lights are off now. He's probably asleep by now ." Darren said quietly not wanting to anger the old man any more than they already had.