Alex_Silvermane
My heart and world are hers, and...
Send a message via ICQ to Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-05-2011, 02:35 AM

Before he could stop himself, a bark of laughter escaped Aidan. Cursing, he dove out of the armor, and tried to make a run for it. however, his paws didn't grip the stone too well, so when he tried to go around the corner, he slipped and slammed into the wall. getting up, he tried once again to run away.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 08-05-2011, 03:03 AM

Elizabeth was surprised when she heard a leaigh and even more so when something jumped out of the armed and ran down the hall. It was whaite and in her mind she thought of Aiden. Quickly she ran after t and when she saw him slip she smirked and quickly did a flyin kick into his gut. She then quickly started to punch him and muttered, "no one gets away from the princess that easily." but when she finally managed to pinn him down she was surprised to find it was actually Aiden, "what are you doing here?" she hissed at him.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-05-2011, 03:11 AM

"Apparently getting beaten up by you." he wheezed. Aidan began to panic. he Kicked the girl he'd met earlier in the gut and sent her flying. "Nothing personal," He called over his shoulder as he ran away, "But I need to get out of here." he rounded the corner, only to see a patrol of guards headed this way. The one in front noticed him, and gave a shout. Aidan turned around and headed back the way he came. "this sucks!" he yelled loudly.

Palmoun

Old 08-06-2011, 12:31 AM

Elizabeth was surprised when he kicked her and layed on the ground. She just layed there slightly dazzed but then a growl came to her as she jumped to her feet. Without a second thought she tore part of her dress off so that she coudl move her legs and ran after him. When she saw him coming back her way she smirked, "yeah it does for you!!" she said and jumped, kicking him in the head. The guards weren't to sure what happened but before they knew it Elizabeth dragged him off into a different room and hide him quickly.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-06-2011, 03:52 AM

Aidan felt his skull to make sure it wasn't dented, then he looked around. He wasn't sure what this room was sued for, but there were a lot of boxes and such. And more importantly no windows. Cursing softly, Aidan reached for his spear, before he realized that he'd left it in the suit of armor. Cursing again, he looked for his captor, determined to die with his teeth around his enemy.

Palmoun

Old 08-06-2011, 02:11 PM

Elizabeth watched him for a second and smirked when she saw him looking around. She walked over to him and then hit him lightly in he head, "you are a idiot!" she hissed and then looked at him, "what were you thinking coming in the castle? Do you know what they would of done to you if I hadn't of kicked you and brought you in here they would of killed you. Your lucky I won't kill you." she said as she looked at him.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-06-2011, 02:30 PM

Aidan shrugged and said, "I came prepared to die anyway." He put his ear to the door, and heard that the guards had gone on their way. He opened the door to leave, but then turned to Elizabeth and said, "You know, this is twice you've saved me. In another time or place, I'd be permanently indebted to you." He the turned to leave.

Palmoun

Old 08-06-2011, 06:13 PM

Elizabeth frowned when she heard him and shook her head, "no one should be prepared to die." she said and walked over to him when he turned to leave. She grabbed his ear and started to tug him down the hall. "well guess what I dont care, already I have people indebted to me and I dont need another." she said as she pulled him down the hall when they got to a deserted part o the castle she opened a window and pointed out, "now get our of here." she said

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-07-2011, 04:16 AM

Aidan nodded and jumped out. However, he didn't leave yet. He climbed down until he sensed that she was no longer watching him, then he dove in through a different window. He crept through the corridors until he found that suit of armor. Reaching in, he grabbed his spear. He couldn't leave it for humans to find. They would quickly unravel enchanting and imbuing then. He continued to roam the corridors. He wanted to obey Elizabeth, but his revenge came first.

Palmoun

Old 08-07-2011, 03:02 PM

Elizabeth watched him go and once she was sure he was done she headed out of there. She sighed as she looked down at her dress and knew her father was going to have a fit. Slowly she made her way down the hall and towards the throne room. She would have to make up a excuse for Aidan so that her father wouldn't go on a hunt for him. She just hoped that Aidan didn't do something stupid.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-07-2011, 04:02 PM

Aidan wanted to scream in frustration. This castle was far too large and confusing. He'd been wandering for what felt like forever, and he still hadn't found the royal family. He considered giving up, but postponed that for n ow. If he ran into anybody else, then he'd quit. But until then he'd keep searching. Aidan stopped and sniffed the air worriedly. Since Elizabeth had tried to make him leave, he'd seen nobody.

Palmoun

Old 08-08-2011, 01:30 AM

Everyone was in the throne room since some of them had warned the king that someone was in the castle. But when Elizabeth came in none of that was inportant. What was important was that she had actually kicked the guy that was in the castle AND destroyed her dress. Her father was to bussy chewing her out for all that crap and didn't even care that there might still be a guy in the castle.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-08-2011, 01:36 AM

Aidan heard the sound of yelling, and he sneaked closer. A nearby door was cracked open, and light was spilling out. Peking inside, Aidan cursed silently. The royal family was in there all right, but saw was everybody else in the castle. Aidan was surprised that Elizabeth was getting yelled at, and even more surprised that she wasn't fighting back. Glancing around, Aidan saw no way to get in unnoticed, so he sat down next to the doorway, to think of a better plan. He sighed heavily. This was seeming more, and more a bad idea.

Palmoun

Old 08-12-2011, 12:42 AM

Elizabeth looked down at the ground once her father was done and he waved her to go away. So elizabeth stomped her way out of there and when she got to the door she punched it open, shattering it as it few into the wall. She then headed down the wall and wished that her father would understand her better. No guard went after her, they all stayed close to the king and queen to make sure that they weren't going to bet hurt.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-18-2011, 08:19 PM

Aidan held his breath. Elizabeth had passed extremely close to him, and he didn't want to alert her. After a moment of considering, he decided that the whole idea was a bad one. He headed up to the tower he had entered in, but he heard somebody in there. Aidan stood outside of the door, and debated taking a peek to see if he could sneak by. With a sigh, he decided that he couldn't, and he went off in search of another way out.

Palmoun

Old 08-19-2011, 01:57 AM

Elizabeth headed over to her room and quicklychanged out of her dress. She pulled on her training clothing and headed down the hall. She grummbled each step and the anger was clear as day on her. Her father was a idiot, that werewolf was a idiot and this whole place was full of idiots. When shegot to the garden she started to beat up the nearest tree and cried out each time she landed a hit on it.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-19-2011, 02:11 AM

Aidan was sneaking out of the castle through the courtyard, when he heard a screaming noise. After quickly investigating, He saw that Elizabeth was pounding a tree. She seemed very upset. After a moment of debating, he walked up be hind her, and said softly, "Penny for your thoughts?"

Palmoun

Old 08-19-2011, 03:36 AM

Elizabeth was spooked when she heard hikmand quickly whipped out and punched him in the face. When she realized it was Aiden she frowned. "oh I am sorry, I dint do well with people sneaking up on me." she said and sighed, "and I am just pissed off at thr world." she said as she punched he tree one more time.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-19-2011, 04:42 AM

Rubbing his nose, Aidan asked, "Anything I can do to help?" He didn't know why he wanted to make her feel beter. He guessed, that because she'd saved him twice, he wanted to be her friend or something. His nose slightly stung, but it was no worse than getting tackled as a pup in play fights. He was glad that she temporarily had forgotten that she wanted to kick him out of the castle.

Palmoun

Old 08-20-2011, 03:52 AM

Elizabeth sighed, "nope, no one can do anything to help." she said as she leaned agains the tree and onl realized that she had made her knuckles bleed again. Sighing she whiped the blood off and then looked at Aidan, "no one can help since it is everyone that is crazy." she said simply and wondered if he would understand that.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-20-2011, 04:50 PM

Aidan closed his eyes, and really tried to understand what she was saying. It kinda made sense, but he couldn't quite grasp it. He noticed the bleeding, and said, "Can I at least clean that up?" He pointed to her hands.

Palmoun

Old 08-21-2011, 04:22 AM

Elizabeth sighed as she looked at her bloody hands, "don't bother, I will only rip them open again." she said softly and then looked up at him. She could tell he didn't understand her fully and chuchkeld, "what I mean is that even if someone could help they wouldn't be able to. Everyone thnks this war is needed and crazy about it so they won't listen to reason. So no one can really help." she said as she watched te bleeding slowly stop.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-21-2011, 04:57 PM

Aidan frowned at Elizabeth, but respected her decision. "If you don't want me to....." he said. When she mentioned the war, He nodded and said, "I think you're right. This war is a waste of men and equipment, and its already taken to much. Like......" His voice trailed off as Aidan's thoughts turned to the past. The sun was starting to come up. And Aidan shifted anxiously on his feet. He didn't want to leave Elizabeth, but soon people would be up and about, and it would be harder to sneak out.

Palmoun

Old 08-22-2011, 03:36 AM

Elizabeth sighed, "it has taken everything that mattered to me. It took my friends, brother and people away. Everythng is in ruined and already the villagers are looking for me to guide them. Yet they won't argree with where I want to guide them too. So everything is just messed up." she said and realized what time it was. "you better go before they get you."

Alex_Silvermane

Old 08-22-2011, 04:43 AM

Aidan nodded, and jumped the wall. He aprinted throught the town, no longer caring about stealth, so that he could get out of there as quickly as possible. When he reached the edge of the forest, he looked back at the town and cursed. He'd forgotten to tell her where thry could met up again. He found that talking to her was a refreshing change of pace compared to those who only wanted to spill the blood of the humans. Something occurred to him, a few hours later, "Why would the villagers look up to her?" he wondered aloud. Shaking the thought off, he entered his hometown. Instead of clearing the land and building like the humans did, werewolves mad their houses by hollowing out huge trees. Their buildings weren't as large as human dwellings, but It didn't hamper the growth of plants ad animals as much. Nodding a greeting at anybody who passed by, Aidan headed back to his home. there wasn't much in there, as he had little rank or possesions, but it was comfortable and warm. He noticed a scroll on his desk, and he opened it up. It was a formal summons from the elders to take place a few days from now. Aidan wodered what it was about, before he plopped down on his bed and went to sleep.