Kry
Hero Complex

Old 02-19-2013, 11:36 PM

Xandros lingered by the window, but when the door opened and the young man entered the building, he flinched slightly. With an effort, Xandros pushed back the fear rising in him and the horrible memories that flitted to the surface. Once he had conquered himself, it didn't take long for him to notice how pretty the man was. The once knight pushed that thought aside, such thinking, it would only get him into trouble again. For a moment he considered welcoming the young man to the resort, but thought better of it. Xandros was content to just stand by that window and watch.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 02-22-2013, 08:48 PM

((sorry, still really sick >.< and trying to catch up on rps >.< Feel free to npc maids to get where you need to Blue and others. ))

"If you mean my cards, we play now and then" Was Eva's absent reply as she lead Liza to her room before she passed over the key. She glanced at her rather satisfied looking cat and realized it had most likely received a reaction it liked. She shook her head but judging by her amused smile she was not too upset. She glanced back towards liza, only for Xandros to catch her gaze. She did wonder what he would think of the new guest who a maid would check in momentarily but there was little she could do. The guests were all decided by fates stronger then her...

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 02-22-2013, 09:45 PM

((It's alright Staria, I understand. I really hope you start feeling better soon.))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 02-22-2013, 09:52 PM

((thank you *huggles*))