Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Leona of the Zodiac

Old 02-27-2008, 03:25 AM

Her first mission, yay! Oh she was so excited! Hurray! Lashana, or Ash, actually found herself skipping down the sidewalk. "It's our first mission bro! Aren't you excited? This is gonna be GREAT!" She twirled on the spot, giggling as she did so. Her eyes glittered with excitement that seemed to bubble over, and there was even a cute little angelwing hairclip in her short blond hair.

"Oh it shall be an absolute JOY I'm sure," her twin brother, Wraith, replied. He had the same eyes as she did, but long hair and a more stern expression. "I miss my damn wings already..." he muttered, glancing behind him as the bare back. "That spell was too good..."

"For this mission we ARE human silly! We're to study and learn about humans so as better to help them! I'm looking so forward to it! I've never met a human before, I wonder what they're like!"

"Nothing exciting I'm sure," Wraith muttered as he walked, arms crossed. They were nearing the school now, and his eyes widened a slight to see the sheer amount of kids coming and going. "That's a lot of humans..." he commented.

"What, are you scaaaared?" Ash asked him, giggling.

"No!" Wraith replied. "It's just different, that's all! Hmph, little pain in my rear! Let's go show these humans a thing or two!"

"We're human too bro, and this isn't a competition," she replied, bopping the back of his head.

Rainiy
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Rainiy

Old 02-27-2008, 04:09 AM

(( Note: Sorry for the length! xD I have a thing with establishing my characters in the intro for my own benefit >.>; Actually, I mostly wanted to run it by you that I'm not exactly sure what grade we're working in xD; I've sort of left it up to you :3 Alice can be middle or high school, and Canon would fit into high or college ;3 ... <-- Sorry for long note! ;o; Are notes allowed on Mene? x__X; *doom* ))

"I'm glad you're walking with me, Canon." The younger girl chattered violently, her hands clasped around her upper arms. She must have been wearing four layers of clothing, including an enormous purple sweater and a fluffy golden scarf. It was early on in winter, and if she hadn't been accustomed to a much milder climate, the slightly chilly weather probably would have been nothing.

"I don't quite know if I'll be okay. It's cold! I liked it better in the summer!" Despite her shivering, she was wearing a plaited black skirt -- It looked rather like a piece of a school uniform, actually. Which was interesting, because this was a public school.

"We have to buy you some new clothes, soon." It was the closest to sympathy he was probably going to get -- He came across as the very proud, but overprotective type. He acted like an apathetic sibling, but he was almost twice her height and his hair was a darkish brown color, versus her pitch black.

It was probably because he was thinking so much of what he must look like, walking his younger half-sister to school, that he didn't notice when the girl in question walked straight into another person while her chin was buried in the warm fabric of her scarf.

Alice sprang back and apologized, her eyes wide, buckling at the waist and falling into a deep bow. She straightened almost immediately, blushing to her ears.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hit you!" She waved her hands around as if to illustrate, shifting uncomfortably on her feet. Canon laughed good-spiritedly though. "She's a foreigner," he teased -- As much to Ash and Wraith as it was directed at Alice.

His younger sister spun on him, blushing even more intensely, and brandished a fist threateningly. "Don't make this thing more awkward, please!" She squeaked -- She was obviously a bit ruffled up after bumping into the blond girl, but her voice was so high pitched that she just sounded like an embarrassed child.

She turned back to meet Ash's eyes, squeezing her own shut as she summoned a huge grin. "Are you alright?" She asked, laughing.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-27-2008, 05:08 AM

((Its okay, I love OOC comments actually, so feel free to comment on whatever whenever you like. You're doing fine! And no worries about length, I can make a few mininovels myself :P As for grades, I am thinking middle school for Alice, and high school for Canon. I have a third charrie in high school, which you're about to meet in a few posts, to keep Canon company :3 ))

Wraith was about to ruffle Ash's hair and give her a noogie, when all of a sudden Ash found herself crashed into. Since she didn't see it coming, Ash found herself falling to the ground. Wraith was immediately by her side, about to let The young girl who did it have an earful!

"Wraith, it's okay!" Ash said quickly to her brother, as she took his hand. He helped pull her up from the ground, still glaring a slight. "Down boy, DOWN!" Ash teased. She turned back to look at the young woman before her, blushing a slight as well.

"I'm perfectly fine thank you!" she replied, giving a light bow of her own. "No worries, really! My name is Ash, and this is my twin brother Wraith. We were just on our way to school is all!" She added. "Are you going too? Maybe we can all walk together?" she suggested, grinning brightly.

"Are we done yet?" Wraith grumbled.

"Oh don't be such a sourpuss, we're just starting!" Ash replied with a giggle.

"Oh joy..."

"We're new in the area," Ash added, "So we don't have any friends yet. This is our first day at school actually!" she added with a wink. "Is it any fun? Should we have brought lunch? I-" At this point, Wraith gently tapped her upside the head.

"Don't overload them with questions," he told her, though in a brotherly sort of way.

Rainiy
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-27-2008, 05:38 AM

(( I'm glad you like OOC notes too ^_^ They're my favorite xD Unfortunately >.>; I don't really have anything role-play productive to say! (^_^)/ I can't wait for your third character! If you don't mind though, I'm going to respond in the morning xD It's going on 10 o'clock, and... xD Sleep is my hobby! :3 8 hours feels like time is stealing from me! xD I can't wait for your response though! Until the morning! ;3 OH! And I hope I didn't go overboard with the dialogue >w< *giggles* xD I'll try and do better! :3 ))

"My name is Alice!" The girl announced, tipping her head to the side cheerfully even though Wraith's defensive actions made her bite her lip -- She said this right as Canon seemed in the process of excusing himself, which caused her hand to shoot out and grab his sleeve, a testament of her own shyness. "This is my old brother, Canon! Well, he's my half brother."

She seemed to feel more confident as she rambled on, leaning back on her heels.

"He doesn't go to school here. Well, me neither. Well, I guess I do, now. I'm a new student, too! For this year." She took a deep breath, trying to catch a hold of herself. "I guess my brother wants to leave, but I'll be your friend! I'm new in the area... Except, I've visited sometimes since I was a kid. My mother doesn't speak as good English, so she wants me to be properly taught." She explained, shaking Canon's sleeve once before he tugged away -- they exchanged waves before Alice took an unsure step towards the pair. She didn't know exactly when classes started, but she didn't want to be late.

"As for your questions," she began to explain as Canon started off in the opposite direction, slinging his book bag over his shoulder lazily, "school is very fun! It's hard." She squinted her eyes in childish frustration, "I'm afraid I'm just average as a student. As for lunch, don't worry! My brother's mother sent me with extra, so I'll share!"

It seemed that Alice's tendency was to become very talkative and outgoing when she didn't know what else to do.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-27-2008, 06:06 AM

((Haha, you gave me the perfect opening actually :P Well, have a good night, and catch you later! I tend to stay up late myself. *laughs softly* And you're fine, don't worry! I like reading dialogue :3))

"Alice then! A wonderful pleasure to meet you!" Ash replied, giggling.

"Ugh, you two are FAR too cheerful," Wraith replied, rolling his eyes. "I think Canon there has the right idea..." Shame for Wraith however he was going in the same direction the girls were!

"Aaaaw, thanks!" Ash replied when lunch was mentioned. "Come on guys, we don't want to be late, let's hurry!" she added, bouncing as she moved on ahead. "So it will be fun but hard huh? Sounds challenging! But cool!" Wraith followed a bit of a distance behind the pair, facepalming. This was going to be a long day... and an even LONGER mission.

"GAH! I can't believe I'm running so damn far behind!" Griff swore to herself, muttering a string of various words that were CERTAINLY not appropriate. The girl had bond hair, but it was accented with various blue streaks which matched her eyes. She was in such a rush, she let out a loud "DAMMIT!" when the crosswalk had a 'no crossing' red light on.

She noted however that she was not alone at this crosswalk. "Runnin' behind too eh?' Griff asked, arching a brow as she tapped her foot.

"Not that I'm in a hurry to get to class or anythin' but I was told one more tardy and its the principal's office for me. Sheeesh, such a pain!" Griff Highwind... one of the well known school ruffians. If you started a fight with her, she would finish it. And suspended more times then perhaps anyone remembered. Which was strange, since she was on the honor roll. Of course, her badass reputation overshadowed that!

Rainiy
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2008, 03:06 AM

(( Whee xD I'm here kind of late tonight >.> Dad came into town and took my brother and I to dinner xD OMG >.> I hadn't eaten since breakfast, so I was ravenous xD Now I just feel like I'm going to explode from eating too much xD I wonder if you're still around? :3 ))

Alice relaxed a bit when Ash talked to her cheerfully, walking with a similar bounce in her step. They entered the building -- It was a nice size, though it looked smaller from the outside since it sprawled backwards towards the horizon, instead of up.

"It took me a long time to know that you don't take off shoes in these American schools." Alice laughed once they got inside, pausing in the hallway before heading forward again. "Do you know which class you're in first?" She smiled, her body less hunched over now that they were out of the "frigid" weather.

--

Canon was waiting patiently at a crosswalk, maybe observing the clouds or the birds or reviewing complex algebraic functions when the girl stormed up behind him with a train of curse words. Despite his surprise, he cracked an immediate smile just at her loud personality. He only knew a couple of loud personalities -- Alice's cutesy, hyperactive loudness (juxtaposed with her sometimes shyness, but that was beside the point), and his step-mother's outgoing loudness. This one seemed passionate and rough-around-the-edges, which was different from what he was used to.

"Yeah," he chuckled, studying the girl, "I walked my younger sister to school this morning. I'm not late very often though, so I don't think it'll be a problem." He grinned, teasing her.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-28-2008, 03:35 AM

((I sort of wander in, wander out. I'm about currently *laughs softly* Wow, least you ate your moneys worth and had a good time eh? *Grins brightly* Just please, don't explode! That could be very messeh > >; ))

Once inside of the school for the very first time, Ash's eyes opened wide. "Woooow, it's huge!" she commented, quite impressed. "How awesome! Don't you think so bro?" she asked Wraith. Wraith meanwhile, looking around at the school, frowned a slight. Of course... he wasn't impressed. But then, he was used to Heaven itself. Compared to Heaven, this place was quite sub par.

"Heh... guess it'll work," he replied with a shrug.

Ash meanwhile, listened to Alice and giggled. "You take off your shoes in other schools?" she asked, curious. "Why?" When asked what class she was in she blinked a moment, then giggled as her cheeks lit red with embarrassment. "Oh man, I so forgot to check!"

At mention of the question however, Wraith had already started pulling out their schedules. "Goid thing I thought ahead," he mumbled. "First class is Homeroom in Ms. Stevenson's class classroom 480... wonder where that is?"

"Pssssh, lucky!" Griff replied, her arms folded as she started to pace in her steps a moment. She wondered if she could run faster than the cars, weaving in and out of traffic, before shaking her head as she decided school was certainly not worth getting killed over.

"Some dumbasses on the way here from a local girl's club tried to "recruit" me. I'm not havin' any of that, no way! I am my own person!" she added, and one might note that she had a few bruises on her arm, covered in band-aids, and one across her cheek. "Showed them a thing or two though. So, what class ya in anyways? I'm on my way to Mr. Cain's AP Bio class myself," she added. She was congenial enough, even if a slight rough.

But the weird part was that the class she mentioned has a reputation as being the hardest in the school!

Rainiy
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-01-2008, 10:33 PM

(( *flops* :3 Sorry for taking so long >.>; I don't think I've got an excuse xD; I was >.> Being eaten by America's Next Top Model? xD *guilty pleasure* It's bad when they play that show for hoursss on end every weekend D: xD I'm a big fan of fashion portraiture and glamour shots and stuff >.> The make-up and outfits are so awesome xD Have you ever seen it? :3 There was one season where they went to Japan and it was awesome! >w< They had to do a lot with street fashion <3 *is TOTALLY abusing this space xD;;* ))

"In school I come from, it's a respectful sign to take shoes off. Well, maybe it just keeps halls clean! In my hometown, you swap shoes into a locker, but in these schools, you use a locker to place books." Alice twirled a strand of her hair, bouncing on her toes as she thought, "Brother abuses his locker by placing ancient coffee in." She laughed, removing her long scarf finally and stuffing it in her bag.

"Room 480 will be upstairs, by the way. Higher numbers are probable to be upstairs, while other numbers are on this one. I'm also in that classroom! Maybe we have close surnames, or maybe I'm just lucky."

Alice stopped at a certain locker and opened it, gingerly taking out a textbook. Once she had closed it, she spun with a grin. "Do you have a locker yet?"

--------

Canon eyed her uncertainly -- not suspicious or distrusting, more as if he didn't know if she treated her cuts and bruises well enough. He was a bit paranoid about infections, but he let it go, since he didn't know her very well.

"I have a math class first period... AP Calculus." Thinking for a second, he cracked a grin -- "It's right across the hallway from Cain's, actually. I have his class second." He shook his head. He then glanced at her again. "I didn't take you for a science sort of person. You must be pretty smart. I barely passed the entrance test to get into it." He looked a bit sheepish over that, but it was the truth, anyway.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-02-2008, 02:13 AM

((Its okay, I'm not impatient :P And no worries, I have seen that show a few times, I love it when there's drama. Haha, like over that granola bar? That was too much! ;3 I've been in Project Runway mode myself > > And hey, abuse the space! Teehee, I love the space myself. Makes things more interesting :P ))

"Really? Shoes in lockers huh?" Ash asked, fascinated by the idea. "But er... wouldn't those lockers raise a... uhm..."

"Unholy stench?" Wraith offered.

"Well that's one way to put it but sure! That!" she replied. "Ancient coffee? I've never had coffee actually but ancient makes it sound kinda gross..."

"I've had it," Wraith supplied, frowning a slight as he ruffled Ash's hair. "It is on my NEVER feed to Ash list. You'd be pinging off the walls so much, we'd have to pry you down..." Ash folded her arms, sticking her tongue out at her brother. Stupid boys!

"Same class as us? How awesome! But no... no locker yet..." she admitted, giggling then. "I was just going to have my bro here carry the books all day." she joked.

"Like Hell you will!" Wraith replied, puffing up a slight, before Ash broke down laughing.

"Look at his expression! Its too priceless teehee!"

"Calculus eh?" Griff asked with a raised brow. "Heh, math and I never got along very well I'll admit. Just the basics for me thanks! But science... heh... its fascinating so I'm into it." When he mentioned he didn't take her for that sort of person she grinned.

"Good, that's just the way I want it! I'm in the top five percent, sure," she added with a shrug. "But I don't advertise the fact 'cause I get myself into enough fights without folks throwing the geek word around too. I'm afraid I'd have to punch them... and I kinda wanted to graduate, not get kicked out. Just have a quick temper... yanno? The brainless idiots like to take advantage of that," she added, shaking her head.

She had learned very quickly that pretending to be a dumb person made the school day all that much easier. Plus the rare times folks did find out the opposite was true, it was fun to watch their expressions!

Rainiy
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-04-2008, 01:43 AM

(( The models have the funniest spats over food xD;; Like that one girl who was supposedly anorexic who only made, like... Carb-free brownies (can you imagine eating a non-carb brownie? o.o; ), and the other girls wrote something in the bottom of the pan, in the crumbs or something, and she had a cow? xD;; I dunno :3 The pictures are pretty, anyway! :3 I don't watch a whole lot of TV shows, but when I get hooked on one, it sometimes lasts a while >.>;; ;D And... I just realized omg XD;;; I've now got a character named Cate, and another named Canon xD; Consider that a... forewarning xD;;; *usually tries to catch self before making confusing similarities like that between names* >.>; ))

Alice threw her head back and laughed at the shoes comment, shaking her head. "Nobody wants to own bad smelling shoes when everybody can identify them and look down on you!" She argued, though she was still giggling lightheartedly at the comment.

"As for coffee, I don't like it as much as Brother." She twisted her fingers in her sweater distractedly as they moved away from her locker, and bounced up the steps when they got to the staircase. "It is especially bad when it's old, though. Not that I would drink old coffee." She scrunched her nose up, shaking her head.

She laughed at the exchange between Wraith and Ash, leading the way into the classroom when they finally got there.

-----

Canon looked at Griff curiously -- he had never met a really smart person who masqueraded as a not-so-smart person before, though it didn't really matter to him.

"I've never really thought about it that way," he admitted, glancing skyward in contemplation as they began to cross the street. He seemed to think again, then, grinning sheepishly -- "Then again, I don't really pay attention. I don't have many friends, or enemies." He stated it as more of a fact than a sore spot -- He'd been pretty solitary, save his diverse family, for probably his entire life.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-04-2008, 05:43 AM

((OMG! I remember that! *snickers* Priceless, cheer priceless! I was like wow... she has issues :3 I thought it was funny myself! And don't feel bad about similar names. I get charries with alternate selves. THAT gets confusing! :P I have one chaos shifter who has like 3 different ages/versions running around. Its enough to make ones nose bleed! Teehee, shows. What other kinds of shows do you like to watch out of curiosity? On a random note, haha, Griff should toally let her smartness show. *facepalms* I am amusing myself picturing her that way, simply because in most rps she er, comes across as the kick ass first ask questions later type :P))

Ash thought about this a moment, then laughed too. "Good point!" She looked towards her twin brother, and nudged his side. "You could never go tehre bro, your shoes smell like FUNK!" Wraith blinked.

"They certainly do not! Well perhaps they are a slight ripe... but I am a guy and I do a lot of walking!"

"Riiiight..." Ash replied, looking towards Alice with a wink. "Eeeeew, old coffee? That just sounds nasty!" She followed Alice into the classroom, looking around at all of the desks and chairs.

"Wow, this is a big class!" she commented. "And everyone is here to learn? How awesome!"

"Oh I certainly doubt everyone is here to learn," Wraith replied. "First guy who sends a spitwad my way will get a nasty surprise... wonder where we are sitting anyways?" he asked, looking towards Alice. Made him glad the last name they chose however happened to be close to their new companion's last name. Made things so much easier! They might actually pull this day off miracle of all miracles.

"No friends or enemies huh?" Griff asked. "That doesn't get kinda dull after awhile?" she asked, a brow raised. Griff only had her older sister, who was away in some group Griff could never remember the name of. Heh. Better not to think about that one really.

"When I first got here, my freshman year, I didn't really care. But it was after the fourth time getting egged in the face at the lunchroom table (and getting sent to the principal's office after each time I retaliated...) that I figured I'd had enough. Heh, egts to be a pain in the ass actin' dumb, but its better then the office. I swear the principal knows me by name..." she added, giving a light shudder. "That man gives me the CREEPS! I mean, who the heck keeps a mounted deer in their office?!?"

She sighed a slight. "So, it was either act normal and get myself expelled, or act like an idiot and get ISS every now and then. Easy choice really..."

Rainiy
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-06-2008, 03:09 AM

(( xD Charas with alternate selves sounds interesting to write! XD I like writing in the shoes of a schizophrenic :3 That can be confusing xD Other shows I watch -- hmmmnnn :3 Well, I mentioned that my latest has been America's Next Top Model xD I guess the only other one I'm a real fan of would have to be CSI: Las Vegas :3 That's always been a favorite xD Haven't watched it in a while though ;o; Have you seen it? ='D I dunno who is awesome-er, Nick or Grissom XD <3 Honestly, I watch a lot more movies than TV :3 (And my attention span is so short that I don't get through a lot of movies as it is xD;;; ) I love anime though <3 I have a lot of favorite anime shoes, albeit >.> Haven't watched those in a while either ;o; Which do you like? :3 And lol xD I love it when characters change personalities when they cross into another rp XD Funny ;3 On a really random note ;o; OMG my yellow nail polish doesn't look yellow at all! xD; It's just a glaze xD; I paid, like, $5 for this stuff! XD ))

Alice laughed at the banter of the siblings, chiming in in regards to the old coffee -- "It is disgusting! Brother doesn't even like it, he just ends up with it because he's lazy!" She giggled good-heartedly. "The look on his face when he has to throw all the paper cups away is really funny."

She targeted the white board when they walked into the classroom, studying the seating chart for a moment before finding her names and the names of her two new friends.

"Ah! We sit very close together! It looks as though Wraith is in the first seat, Ash, you're directly behind him, and I'm behind you." She giggled, tipping her head as she sat down and dropped her book bag next to her. "You're unlucky, to get the first seat! At least it's honorable..." She grinned at the male in their little trio.

"This is a big class, but there are some larger ones." She explained patiently, eager to share what she knew about the school:

"Not everyone is here to learn, but they make it interesting anyway!"

-----

"It's fine." Canon shrugged, "When my sister flies into the States, she provides whirlwind enough to make up for a year of peace and quiet and... dullness." He cracked a smile at that.

"She's a space cadet." He informed Griff laughingly, adjusting the bag on his shoulder. "Good kid, though."

He quieted to listen to Griff's story, blinking at the egging story. "That doesn't sound pleasant..." He replied, his eyes wide. "I think I'd retaliate too..."

He seemed even more surprised at the mounted deer -- "..."

"I'm kind of inclined to make trouble, just to get in there and see that." He chirped, reaching a hand up to muss up his own hair with a laugh. "It does sound a bit... Unusual."

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-06-2008, 04:48 AM

((Ooooooh, CSI! I like Grissom myslf but when he hooked up with Sara I was like eeeeeeew! I wanted to see him with Lady Heather Ill admit. And Nick is just hot. :3 Almost as much as the little former lab boy :3 Greg I think! A schizo huh? Ooooh, that's neat! I had a dual personality gal once I loved to death! And yesh, its awesome. :3 Wait, did ya try layering the polish? Thats sucks though x-x;;; Say, what animes have ya seen? Do ya read manga too?))

"Honorable? Hell, Ill be the target of just about every spitwad they send my way!" Wraith lamented, but got into the assigned seat anyways.

"Like a little bit of cheese with that whine bro?" Ash teased, giggling.

"Gah, no! You know damn well I'm lactose intolerant!" Ash giggled.

"Aaaaaw, don't be so mean. And here I was going to defend you from the impending spitwads of dooom.... or maybe chuck a few at you. Haven't decided yet...." Ash added, sitting down herself.

"Don't make me come back there..." Wraith growled, to which Ash laughed harder.

"Interesting? Awesome! I love interesting, teehee! So, anything I should watch out for... besides angry twin brother glares?" she asked, tilting her head.

"Whirlwind eh?" Griff asked, giving a light grin. "Heh... I bet she does. So you two counter each other out eh? My sister and I were kinda like that. She's off now on business though," the girl added, giving a light shrug.

"Unusual ain't the word for that man!" Griff replied. "He's crazy! Don't get me started on the sort of posters he keeps! He's a closet redneck! Foxworthy's got nothing on him!" Griff sighed, shaking her head.

"Heh... I swear I see the man more times than I see my folks. Least my grades are good though, so I don;t have to worry if I miss a few days here or... ah crap..." she muttered, as one of her band-aids came off. It was the one under her eyes, too slippery to stick on.

"Looks like I have to make a trip to the nurse again too dammit. She always asks too many questions. Always makes me late for class..." She wiped off her face with a hand, giving a slight sigh.

"'Spose that's just how it is," she added, giving a slight smile.

Rainiy
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-06-2008, 06:20 AM

(( Grissom and Sara were never meant to be together!!! D< *doom* xD I pretty much boycotted the seventh season for that reason >.>; Greg IS sexy <3 I especially loved him in his eccentric, science lab geek days xD And yah xD I have about ten layers on now and it looks yellow! xD Keke :3 I've seen lots of anime, though not a lot that are more current than, like, three or four years ago >.>; Time and money sort of went dry somewhere around there xD; But I've seen tons of Miyazaki's works, lots of CLAMP (Card Captor Sakura <3 ), Vamp. Princess Miyu, Inuyasha, Serial Experiments Lain <3, .Hack//Sign :3 I know a lot of the oldies xD And I love manga <3 I love the art the best, so I collect a lot of the art books too :3 Arina Tanemura is my idol, so I like Full Moon wo Sagashite, FMA, Paradise Kiss, etc <3 Which are your favorites? Anime or manga? :3 ))

Alice laughed, setting her books carefully on the table. "What in the world is a spitwad?" She asked, grinning innocently. "And -- No, nothing really, I think. You'll be a natural, probably!" She tipped her head, giggling easily.

-----

"Well, if by counter out you mean polar opposites, you'd probably be right," Canon grinned, deciding not to press further about Griff's sister.

He tipped his head in concern when the Band-Aid fell off, swinging his own bag around to his front. "Speaking of my counter, she makes sure I carry a first aid kit. Would you rather that, than the nurse?" He offered easily, his eyes flicking up to meet hers before he began to distractedly dig around his book bag.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-06-2008, 10:27 PM

((Glad I ain't the only one to think so! I nearly cheered when Sara left the show. *grins* Haha, yay yellow! Face color I'm guessing? I haven't read too many of those yet ><; I have to kinda hunt for good titles. I collect more manga myself, but certain times the animes better. Like Wolf's Rain. I love Death Note, FMA, Fruits Basket, Bleach, and Tsubasa to name a few. OH! And xxxholic!))

Wraith arched a brow at the question. "Oh I am certain SOMEONE will show us before this day is through," he grumbled.

"Quit being such a sourpuss!" Ash countered, reaching over and ruffling his long hair with a giggle.

"Ash..." he growled, his glance turning upwards towards his hair. She giggled again, just at his expression.

At Alice's words, Ash blushed. "Oh really? I hope so! I want to do everyone back home proud!" she exclaimed, puffing up a slight with a happy grin.

"That's exactly what I meant," Griff replied with a grin. When asked if she would prefer a medical kit her grin widened.

"Hell yeah!" she replied, then blushed a slight. "Heh... well you know what I mean. I tended 'em the best I could but guess I forgot a few things. Wish those idiots would just leave me alone. I tel 'em time and time again I don't want to join their little group. Might be a hellion, but I don't break the law. That ain't my style," she added, sighing a slight.

Rainiy
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-07-2008, 04:33 AM

(( Good titles are hard to come by xD If I had my way though >.> I would just start buying every single manga in existence to give it a try XD I forgot to mention that I'm a big fan of DNAngel too xD (It's important that I mention that one, cause I'm a BIG fan <3 ) Wolf's Rain is awesome <3 I've only seen bits and pieces of it, but I want to buy the entire thing ='D And I've heard lots of good things about Death Note, too ^_^ And omg lol xD My notes are getting longer than my posts XD; ))

Alice laughed at the antics of her new friends, bringing a hand up to cover her giggle.

"Where are you both from?" She inquired lightly, tilting her head to the side curiously.

-----

Canon retrieved a Band-Aid from his kit, as well as a bit of ointment and carefully placed it under Griff's eye himself, stamping it on with an air of finality and triumph.

"Maybe that'll stick until we see each other again," he teased, but his features grew solemn when she talked about the people who had beat up on her -- "That's wise of you, not to join them. They deserve to get in a lot of trouble for what they're doing." He pointed out, sounding stressed, concerned, and a little angry over the matter.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-07-2008, 04:54 AM

((They are and hah! That would be awesome. I think my next series to try will be Godchild, I need a good shojo read since I'm caught up on Fruits basket. I read too many MANLY comics! *snickers* I will warn ya, a single volume of DeathNote takes like 2 hours to read! Its a LOT of talk!And no worries, I lurve long notes! *Giggles* And ooooy something tells me Griff's going to get herself in major trouble ><; ))

"Canada!" They both said, almost too quickly and loud for that matter. Wraith looked back at his sister with almost a look of relief. He was glad she remembered their cover-up story!

He had half expected her to say Heaven, and then it was mission over. Which might not be a bad thing considering where they were now. Argh. He'd rather be taking fighting lessons, not classroom lessons!

"Thanks," she replied, grinning back. She was truly grateful, not wanting to see the nurse again EVER. She hated all the questions, and those eyes that looked at her probing. Creepy! This was a MUCH better alternative!

She blinked at his tone. "Eh, they've been arrested a few times but it does no good. They're too young to get into any real trouble," she said, heaving a sigh. "Don't worry about it. Life goes on and I'm still standin' here eh?" she asked, giving a light wink. "That's good enough for me. Whatever they do to me, I ain't walking their path. From the day I was born, until the day I die, I walk my own." She laughed softly.

"You shouldn't worry so much, you'll give yourselves wrinkles that way," she teased.

Rainiy
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-07-2008, 06:35 AM

(( xD FRUITS BASKET xD I haven't visited that manga since, like, middle school *o* I miss it! ;D I'm kind of tempted to buy that HUGE Fruits Basket compilation (like, the first three or four volumes) at Barnes & Noble, but I promised myself I'd finish my current series' before starting a new one xD I REALLY wanna try the Gentleman's Alliance xD It sounds silly, but my idol drew it xD And her style is so darned cute! xD And LOL about Deathnote xD I have a couple friends who are stuck on it <3 I want to read it -- It takes me about two hours to read just about any manga though XD It's because I read the text and STUDY each picture... For so long that I've forgotten what's going on and have to back track by the time I get to the second page xD; And -- Kekeke xD Griff does seem like she's in for some trouble, ne ;D Have you seen Kamikaze Girls? If you haven't seen it, I DEMAND that you go and rent it RIGHT NOW xD Or download it, or something xD I reminded myself of it by talking about gangs -- Griff reminds me of Ichiko xD It's the most hilarious, bizarre movie on the planet :3 ))

Alice jumped at the loudness of their voices, then burst out laughing, "You sound like you're keeping a secret!" She grinned, winking, "I can always tell! Brother used to say he was going off to study in the big tree in our front yard, but REALLY he was going off to make out with the girl next door." She scrunched up her nose in a mock teasing way, tipping her head.

"I've never been to Canada. I hear it's very cold, but I want to go to see a seal." She continued on without a pause, easygoing and talkative in this situation.

-----

"No problem." Canon said, dumping the kit back into his bag as they continued on. "The nurse is kind of creepy..."

After she was done speaking, he blinked at her in surprise -- "I'll worry!" He exclaimed with a laugh, "It sounds like you're going to be imminently killed in Massive Gang Versus Hardheaded Girl fashion!" He managed to sound teasing and concerned at the same time, shaking his head while he kept his smile.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-07-2008, 06:50 AM

((You should FB is the uber cute of all cuteness! I have like 18 volumes! Ive heard about Gentlemans Alliance, never read it though either! Oh god, DN would take you days then? *Teases* I havent seen it, but maybe one day Ill hunt it down. Right now, Im looking at tehse kickass metal goggles. I want one so bad now! *laughs* Ever had something like that you know you shoudlnt buy but want it anyways? And OH! UHm, do you want to skip to after school, lunch, or the next day? ))

Ash laughed at that. "OOOooh, ever catch him and embarrass him?" she asked, curious.

"Secret, as if Ash here could keep a secret," Wraith had replied with a slight grin.

"VERY cold!" Ash replied, nodding towards Wraith. "Like, this one time, Wraith went tehre with wet hair and man you should have seen it! His hair was frozen to his HEAD! It was so cool!"

"It wasn't 'cool' for some of us..." Wraith replied.

Griff laughed as well. "Please, unless they send the whole squad at once after me I can kick their asses anyday! I wouldn't be standing here otherwise now would I? Sheeesh, I'm a tough gal," she said, noting they were at the school now.

"Anyways, thanks for the help," she added, giving a light wink. "Keep yourself awake in class eh?" she teased, knowing school was about to start soon.

Rainiy
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-12-2008, 01:56 AM

(( I bought a canvas bag with Fruits Basket on it when I was a freshman or sophomore in high school <3 It really is an uber cute series xD And LOL xD Yeah, Death Note probably would end up taking me days xD;;;; Kekeke >D Don't you love random inclinations to buy something? xD I finally gave in the other day! xD I bought "Kenji's Spring" as well as a purse, wallet, and make-up bag from Gwen Stefani's line, "Harajuku Lovers" xD It is SO AWESOME, and I got it all at, like, 70% off! xD But anybody who knows me knows that my shopping spree usually isn't any more than a few dollars, cause I guilt myself out so bad >.>; And I wanna buy so many things sometimes xD It takes >.> Too much self control to resist! XD And -- Let's skip to... After school or lunch, whichever you prefer xD Sorry it's taken so long, btw >.> I haven't died, I've just been swamped with homework, work, an internship and sleep deprivation! xD;; *pounce* I didn't mean to neglect our rp!! ))

Alice laughed at Ash's comment, shaking her head girlishly. "I would never expose my brother! He's covered up for me a lot of times, so I can't blackmail him." She grinned sheepishly, raising up a hand to rub the back of her head. She immediately broke into giggles when Wraith and Ash told her about their experiences, shaking her head in amusement as the final bell rang.

-----

The boy grinned a bit at that, though he was still moderately concerned. "I suppose you're right -- It's probably not healthy though!" He admonished, winking playfully, "You know that fighters die young."

As they began to part ways, he nodded back -- "Same goes for you. See you around~"

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-12-2008, 02:46 AM

((Its okay! Its okay! *huggles* No worries at all! Haha, random buys are fun. Tis how I ended up with a pikachu purse :3 And heeey, everyone should splurge upon themselves from time to time silleh. After school then, I have an evil plotbunneh :P ))

"Ah, so he could just blackmail ya back huh?" Ash asked, giggling. "Well that's no fun!"

"Smart boy," Wraith replied with an amused grin.

"Bah, only the bad or the badly outnumbered ones do!" Griff replied with a dismissive grin. "I'll be fine worrywart! Catch ya later!

AFTER SCHOOL...

"Boy oh boy, wasn't that day awesome!" Ash exclaimed, as she started on her walk home.

"Oh just a blast," Wraith replied, rolling his eyes. "I swear if I get glomped by a girl one more time I'll scream." Ash giggled, reaching over and pulling on a strand of Wraith's long, gold hair.

"I am so keepin' that in mind bro! I wonder how Alice's day went..." she added, curious.

Near the high school, along Griff's usual route but tucked into an abandoned house's backyard, a group of girls could be seen just barely from the road. A mass of them really, exiting the yard. Propped up against the gate, one might catch a glimpse if they looked of a familiar girl, currently barely conscious.

Griff lied there, and Canon's words came back to her. She smiled a slight, and would have wiped the blood from her nose had her arm been willing to cooperate. 'Heh... he did warn me,' she thought, amused with her situation. She never did expect the whole girl gang to come at once. She couldn't really stand up for the moment later, and inhaled deeply. Her folks were never realize she was even missing really, so it was up to her. She would take a few minutes to put herself together, and start on the road home.