The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 09-29-2011, 12:33 AM

Demyx smiled happily when he heard what Zexion said. It was so rare to get a compliment out of the shorter Nobody and he was going to hold onto the good feeling that he received from the compliment and make them last as long as he could. He looked curiously at the clothes Zexion held up and his smile grew slightly. "I think you'd look great in it!"

My Lovely
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-13-2011, 07:24 PM

Zexion couldn't help but feel a little blush flood to his cheeks. "Alright." He said softly after he regained his head. He kept looking and found a pair of snug looking jeans he held them with the shirt and waited for Demyx. He found that Demyx liked doing things like this. Zexion didn't really mind but he preferred not to.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 10-28-2011, 07:47 PM

Demyx finished getting his outfit together, absolutely loving having to go through all these clothes. He never really had the chance to go clothes shopping back at the castle. After all, what was the point? They had to wear that black cloak no matter what, so it didn't really matter. Demyx skipped over to Zexion, holding his clothes tightly to his chest so the shorter Nobody wouldn't see what he picked out.