xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 03-31-2015, 11:51 PM

(This roleplay is for Goddess and I you can read it but don't post.)

Name: Luna Itsuki
Background: find out in the roleplay.
Personality: Kind,caring towards her friends and family. Sweet when she wants to be Rude when she as to be. She loves the supernatural and reads books about them.
Race:human
picture:

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-01-2015, 12:39 AM

Name: Kayden Rothwell
Background: Thrown out of hell as punishment, Kayden must start getting used to living on earth among the humans. His parents say it's only temporary, but he'll still have to enroll in highschool in order to blend in. Surely this can only end badly, or so that's what Kayden likes to think.
Personality: Extremely shy around strangers, loves fire, can be loud at times.
Race: Demon
Appearance:

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 04-01-2015, 01:09 AM

Luna had gotten to school but Luna is a weird girl what people say about her they have picked on her but she tries not to let her bother her. Luna heard that there is a new student and she didn't know him. Luna went to her locker and put her bag and shoes and put on her school shoes on and went to her homeroom and sat down in the front and saw her best friend. Her best friend was like her a nerd weird like and they were always to themselves.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-01-2015, 02:08 AM

"I have to wear shoes?!" Kayden repeated and groaned as he looked down at his pale feet. The students were all wearing shoes in this school, so he had to get himself some shoes before class started. Quickly, Kayden left to the clothing store and bought himself a pair of shoes and plenty of socks as well as some regular looking clothes. Once he bought it at, he left to the house his parents had mentioned to him and got dressed before running back to the school. Kayden still wasn't sure what to do but he just did what he was told. "This paper will tell me where I need to go." he said to himself as he looked down at his schedule and walked into his first class.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-01-2015, 02:27 AM

Some girls were late to class some guys were too, one girl saw him and thought he was cute. The girl told her friends about the new guy he was pale but good looking. The girls were like in love with him already but the guys didn't like that the new kid was cute.

Luna and her best friend heard about the new guy was cute and Luna didn't understand why it was a big deal about him being good looking. Luna’s friend however was like “he must be so cute he could date any girl.” Luna’s friend had stars in her eyes. Luna on the other hand sigh and said “what is the big deal about this guy he could be just a normal guy just like the rest Yukiko.” Luna sighs and went to look at the window and saw it was a nice day and thought only that.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-01-2015, 02:36 AM

Kayden ran a hand through his white hair and looked around at everyone who seemed to be staring at him. He didn't like this already but said nothing and showed the teacher his schedule before taking a seat near the back of the room in silence. Kayden glanced at the people staring but turned his attention back to the teacher. That was the normal thing to do right? Why wear shoes though? They were so uncomfortable, he just wanted to take them off but he didn't think that would be a good idea.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-01-2015, 02:54 AM

The girl’s and guy’s saw the door opened and there was the boy with white hair pale skin and the girl’s and Yukiko had star in their eyes. The guys had rage in their eyes they wanted him dead they were jealous of him. Luna looked at him and just turned around and looked back at the window and went back to her thought.

The teacher smiled “now boy’s and girl’s this is our new student please tell them your name don’t be shy.” The teacher looked at him and she just smiled.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-01-2015, 03:07 AM

"My name?" Kayden repeated and looked around at the students. "Well alright then. My name is Kayden Rothwell." he answered and wondered if they would start asking questions to know more about him. He hoped that they didn't and just wanted to get this day all over with. Kayden still had to look around this place and get more familiar with it, he was new to this after all. "I wonder what school is like.." Kayden thought to himself while looking at the teacher. School seemed boring so far, and the people were rude for stating at him all this time.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-01-2015, 03:25 AM

Luna looked at him and heard his name and saw half the girls fainted and some guys had a look of they were going to make fun of him. Luna sighs and stood up and said “Mrs. Misa can we start class.” Luna said and she glared at the guys and girls she didn’t care if he was good looking but she didn’t like them bothering him.

The teacher nodded “yes of course Miss Luna, Kayden please have a seat next to Miss Luna and she will show you around the school if you get lost you can ask her.”

Luna heard that she sighed and sat down and she got a look of jealousy from the girls and guys even her best friend as well but she Didn’t care about that.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-01-2015, 03:34 AM

"N-no it's quite alright. I like my seat here and if I get lost anywhere I'll just ask an adult." Kayden replied while shaking his head, causing his hair to fall across his face. It was his first day here and he didn't want to get in any sort of trouble. Silently, he grabbed his things and moved to the seat next to the girl and sat down. Kayden looked at her but turned his attention back to the teacher. If he ever needed help he would ask, but for now he preferred to learn things on his own as the day passed.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-01-2015, 03:45 AM

Luna looked at him and she was happy she didn't need to show him around. Luna looked at him and looked at the teacher it was homeroom and class will boring like always. Luna kept hearing about the girl's were talking about her. Luna was writing in her notebook and taking notes on the lesson but then she went to read her book a bit about demons it was a fictional book but she loved the book.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-01-2015, 03:51 AM

Looking around, Kayden did what the others did. He grabbed some paper and began to write down everything that was being said by the teacher. It was a lot, but he was sure that he'd be it all written down before the time ran out. There was a timer right? He had the idea that human schools had a timer go off a lot. Why would anyone work under that kind of pressure? It didn't make sense, but humans were strange creatures.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-01-2015, 04:11 AM

Luna then heard the bell it was for the next class and Luna got up and she didn't like sitting for that long. Luna looked at her friend and her friend smiled at her Luna did a little but then they walked out. Luna walked a few steps until one of the girls came to her and said.

The girl from the class hated her for some reason jealous or she just hated her " it is the Demon freak." She laughed of course "you should stay away from the new guy he is mine." The girl walked away.

Luna listened to her and put her head down and that was one thing she didn't like being called "Demon Freak."Luna then put on a smile for her friend and they walked to get something to eat.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-01-2015, 04:23 AM

Kayden finished up writing what he was writing and ran out of the class room with his things. Pulling out his schedule, he looked at the next class on the list and looked at the number. "Have to find this number..." he said to himself as he started looking for his next class. He didn't see that one girl but he didn't care, he just wanted to make it through the day in peace but he didnt think the day would go so smoothly would it? Kayden continued walking through the large halls and avoided bumping into anyone as he continued to look for the number. When he had finally found it, he sighed and silently walked inside.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-02-2015, 02:10 AM

Luna got to the lunch room and was getting food for lunch and heard people about the new kid. Luna sigh on that and try to work on some work for the next class and she was a smart girl. Luna ate slowly and kept working as well. After Luna finish her work she went to eat and her friend came over and she smiled at her friend and they talked about a few things before they had to their next class. Luna and her friend walked to their next class which was the boring class.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-02-2015, 02:34 AM

This classroom was very quiet and calm. No one bothered to look at him or talk to him. Kayden wrote down what he had to while waiting for the alarm to go off. So far he still did not like being here but he really didn't have a choice. Looking around at the students, Kayden saw that they were all busy working on whatever it was they had to do. The teacher was finished writing stuff on the board and had now sat down to look at papers, stamping them in silence. "How boring..." Kayden thought to himself and finished up what he was doing.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-02-2015, 02:52 AM

Luna was in class and put a pen in her mouth and knew it was boring like always. Luna wrote down the notes for the lesson and then she looked out the window and listened to the teacher as well. After class Luna got her stuff together and went to her locker to put on her shoes she was heading to her after school class.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-02-2015, 04:27 AM

It wasn't long before the alarm rang and the school day was over. Grabbing his things, Kayden headed towards his house in silence. The students stared at him as he passed by and whispered quietly to each other. This didn't bother him at all, he looked around to see if he could spot that girl from before but didn't see her at all. Kayden knew he'd see her again soon though and continued the long walk to his house. Stopping in the middle of the road, Kayden took off his shoes and let out a sigh of relief as he continued walking home, soon arriving and walking inside.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-02-2015, 04:41 AM

Luna got to her after school class in time and it was on the computers and it kept her busy. Luna heard about the new kid even here and she sigh more. After her class she grabbed her bag and head for home. Luna got home and knew her father was working later like always. Luna went up to her room and put her bag on the table and changed into her night clothes and went to study before bed. After Luna finish study she went on her bed and turn her bed lamp on and went to read a demon book she was reading it was a manga how a demon prince fell in love with a human girl which it is forbidden. After she read a few pages she goes to lay down and fall asleep.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-02-2015, 05:07 AM

"Hello dear, how was school?" asked a female voice. Kayden looked up to see his mother standing in the middle of the living room. "It was boring of course. I have to get used to that and to wearing shoes, that is really uncomfortable." Kayden replied easily and started to work on the school work he had to do. "You'll get used to it Kayden. Be careful though, human girls are sneaky little creatures. They will try to have you fall in love with them, and you know that's against the rules." his mother warned. "I know mother. I'm only here until I can go back home." Kayden assured. "Which will be soon." his mother said before disappearing into the underground again.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-04-2015, 03:36 AM

The next morning Luna woke up and she went to the bathroom and got washed up and got on her school uniform on and grabbed her bag and left her house. Luna walked down the street and sighs a bit. Luna got to the school and knew she was early but then she sat down under the tree and she gets out her book out and starts to read it. Luna loves her favorite manga book and hoping to get the new book soon.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-04-2015, 03:47 AM

The following morning, Kayden grabbed his things, took a quick shower and got dressed for school. Pulling on his shoes, he walked out of his house with an apple in his hand as his breakfast. It was early but he wanted to get more familiar with the school since he would be attending it for a while it seemed. When he arrived, Kayden noticed the girl from before sitting under a tree and reading a book of sorts. He didn't disturb her and continued walking down the empty halls, listening to his footsteps echo throughout the halls. He took a bite from his apple and looked down at the paper with his classes. This was the perfect time to find them all and memorize their locations.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-04-2015, 04:16 AM

Luna finish the book and she got up and put her book in her bag and she went into the school and went to her locker and put her bag in her locker and her shoes and put on her school shoes. Luna walked down the hall and sigh and went into the homeroom and waited for school to start but she heard footsteps and looked at the sky through the window.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-04-2015, 04:36 AM

"This is very boring..." Kayden groaned and finished his apple, tossing the core into a trashcan. He continued walking around and fixed his hair before sitting at the lunch tables and pulled out some black nail polish from his backpack and began to paint his nails. As he did, some more students started to arrive to the school, even teachers started to arrive and looked surprised to see him there so early. Girls blushed and giggled when he glanced over at them but returned his attention to his finger nails, making sure that they were perfect and fully dry.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-04-2015, 05:16 AM

Luna sigh and got bored and left the home room and went to the lunch room and saw girl's had stars in their eyes and she rolled her eyes. Luna saw the boy and sat next to him and looked at him and said "you do know girl's like you and the guy's here don't like you just a warning they will beat you up." Luna looked at him and was just talking to him. Luna got her book out and it had a demon holding a human girl on the cover.