Lord_of_the_Underworld
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Lord_of_the_Underworld Send a message via Yahoo to Lord_of_the_Underworld

Old 05-12-2008, 08:45 PM

Here is the RP that I was talking to you about. I'll post the first post later. I don't know what to name it, either. Maybe you have a suggestion? Anyway, here are some things to remember:
1.) Setting: Futuristic, but not too far. Maybe like 20 years down the road. We have to debate on what technologies will be present and what will not be present and whether or not the world has suffered some cataclysmic event such as WWIII or something.
2.) The people know nothing of their powers to begin with. They find out later, of course. I have to discuss plot with you because I want this RP to be organized and stay alive.

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 05-12-2008, 09:13 PM

Some fairly advanced technology. How about kinda like The Fifth Element technologically advanced?
Plot: Find out why the gov experimented on them? What is their purpose?
Oh and how would they find out about their powers? Like the live at home and some terrible event happens to cause the power to awaken or do they wake up surrounded by men in white lab coats and they flee, using their powers?

Lord_of_the_Underworld
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Lord_of_the_Underworld Send a message via Yahoo to Lord_of_the_Underworld

Old 05-12-2008, 09:17 PM

No, they find out about their powers in different ways. Like one of the kids, because they are kids no older than 15 years old, finds out about his while he's being humiliated in school. That's when the cop comes in. I don't want it to be that advanced, Love, because that would take too much thought and time. I think it would be easier if it's just 20 years into the future and the technology is much like it is today, only a little better. The government experiments on them and is watching them for results.

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 05-12-2008, 09:22 PM

Alright. How about 25 years? An even quarter of a century. Oh, how about the title be called Quarantine. That sounds cool! ^_^ Though I don't know how well that fits the theme of the RP.... Or maybe it could be Pursued that is a good title too.

Lord_of_the_Underworld
*^_^*

Old 05-12-2008, 09:35 PM

The Pursued? That sounds pretty good. 25 years would be fine, though the technology can't be too advanced because I don't want to spend forever thinking up the technology.

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 05-12-2008, 09:41 PM

Yep, that is good. Though it won't save Title changes. You have to PM a mod or admin the link and what you want the title to say.

Lord_of_the_Underworld
*^_^*

Old 05-12-2008, 09:47 PM

Oh, well that sucks.

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 05-12-2008, 09:49 PM

Well, it might work. If it is not fixed tomorrow, you should PM a mod. But go ahead and try to update it.

Lord_of_the_Underworld
*^_^*

Old 05-13-2008, 02:25 PM

Alright, I'll PM a mod a little bit later. Anyway, I'm going to create an OOC thread for this RP, then I will post profiles and the first post. I want this RP to be really good, so we should discuss the plot frequently and try and stay in character. I was actually wanting to begin writing this as a book, but I figured that I would RP it first and see how long it lasts.