Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 02-10-2008, 06:35 PM

WELCOME!

Welcome to my art shop!

After you read this post, please check out the rules below before making a post here.

To start, this art shop is a bit different. From the opening and until I say otherwise, I will only be accepting certain items for art. Now, the items that I want are, obviously, rare and past event or contribution items. However, I'm not going to do just one art for one item. That's not the way this works. Instead, I'm going to be offering to draw multiple arts for each item.

If you have any questions about this, check out the Rules and FAQ below, and if that doesn't answer your question, feel free to leave a post in the thread. Thank you!

Enjoy your stay!

Welcome â–º Rules and FAQ â–º Samples â–º Accepted Items / Payment â–º Slots and Past Commissions â–º Reserved â–º Opening!

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 02-10-2008, 06:47 PM

RULES!

1. Follow the Menewsha Terms of Service.

2. Until I state otherwise, I will only be selling my art in exchange for items. The list of items will be found below.

3. Use the code below if you are interested in art. I will only acknowledge your request / post if it is within the coded form.

4. Steal my art, and we're going to have a problem on our hands.

5. I'll only draw freebies if I see fit. It will be a rarity, though, as I barely have enough time on my hands to handle commissions outside of classes.

6. Do not quote any of the first posts within this thread.

7. I reserve the right to not accept your offer if I feel it is unfair.

8. I also reserve the right to alter these rules whenever.

FAQ!

1. Why are you only accepting items?

Recently, I've come across users looking for art that are willing to pay me in items in exchange for a couple of pictures at a time. Since I don't have time to constantly check the request threads, I decided to make a shop so the requesters would be able to come to me instead.

2. What items are you interested in?

That question will be answered below in my payment section.

3. Can I pay you pure in the equivalent of the item?

I've got a problem with this. Just because you give me the pure of what the item might be worth does not mean I'll necessarily get the item. These items are scarce, and few people are selling them. It would give me more work just to find a seller willing to buy with the amount you gave me. So, sorry, this is going to be a no.

Welcome â–º Rules and FAQ â–º Samples â–º Accepted Items / Payment â–º Slots and Past Commissions â–º Reserved â–º Opening!

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 02-10-2008, 06:58 PM

SAMPLES!

Here are some examples below of what I'm selling.

If you're interested in buying from me, see the post below for items I am looking for as means of payment. Here is the form you are to use if you are, indeed, interested. If you do not use this, I will not recognize your request.

Code:
I HAVE A REQUEST!

*Username Here*
*Payment Item Here*
*What You Are Looking For, Art-Wise / References*

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 02-10-2008, 07:09 PM

ACCEPTED ITEMS / PAYMENT!

Here below are the items that I am accepting as forms of payment for my art. For the time being, I am ONLY accepting these items as payment. Nothing else, please. Thanks.

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 02-10-2008, 07:22 PM

SLOTS AND PAST COMMISSIONS!

I'll take two slots at a time. Then I'll have a waiting list below. I'm very busy, mind you. XD;

SLOTS:
1. [Empty]
2. [Empty]

WAITING LIST:
N/A

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 02-10-2008, 07:25 PM

RESERVED!

Reserrrved~!

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 02-10-2008, 07:31 PM

OPENING!!

This art shop is now officially opened! ^___^ Enjoy your stay! ;D

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 02-11-2008, 11:03 AM

I see that you really did open your shop after all.

I'm glad you finally did. I have a new place to ruffle my feathers on. HAH!

Hey, will you be opening a shop or some kind of art based gimmick during the event?

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 02-11-2008, 11:54 AM

Heyyy, Whitey. <3

Chances are I might or might not. I'm not 100% sure right now. If so, they'd be little doodles, because I have school this week, unfortunately, and I don't know how hectic my schedule is going to be. I can already pinpoint a few things that I know I have to get done, and I'm just not sure if I'll have the time.

I might open one the last few days though for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. :3

Erathene
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-11-2008, 11:55 AM

;O
Your art is lovely <3

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 02-11-2008, 09:11 PM

@Erathene: Thank you so much! ^___^ I appreciate it. I only hope others feel the same!

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-11-2008, 09:20 PM

Darn, i have none of those items. But nice art! :3 Good luck!

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 02-11-2008, 11:18 PM

@Sadistix: Aww, I'm sorry! Stick around, because I'll be opening this place up for gold-paying commissions once I get these items in the bag. ^__^

Thanks for the compliment!

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 02-12-2008, 12:53 PM

Let's try a discount shop or something during the weekend together? :D

Hopefully I'll get most of my interviews done then so I'll be able to stay this weekend. I have papers to write so definitely have to stay at home then.

>w<;

+lieforrenn
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 08:18 PM

Wow, you has pretty art~

I'll buy when I save up enough gold. ;D

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 02-12-2008, 09:39 PM

Okay, no rush! It'll be a while before I even open it up for gold commissions anyway. XD;

@White: Sounds lovely! I could use the extra gold, and I don't need to be out and about this weekend anyway; I need to be resting, so yeah, it'll be a go for me! :D

Simplixity
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-14-2008, 01:38 AM

*drops in *
Hey, congrats on opening your shop!
Hearing so many positive comments, I'm sure you have lots of customers. ^^

javachipster
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2008, 05:22 AM

your really good! i'm jealous! good luck!

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 02-14-2008, 09:10 PM

@Sim: Thanks! I only hope I get some offers for some items soon! I think things might be running slow right now due to the Valentine's Event going on. We'll have to wait and see!

@Java: Oh, thank you so much! Don't be jealous -- I'm sure your work is fantastic. ^__^

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 02-15-2008, 11:39 PM

X____x;

I have an idea. NEXT event, you better be on it!

Let's do an artist lotto/raffle.

We can invite other artists we know for it and then have raffles for our art.

It'll be a wee bit of charity but with some earnings on it.

I'm not sure if I should have a prize pool for it though.

What do you think? :D

Me too. I should be resting myself. I've been so beaten up the past few days. No brains---no time.

NO SLEEP MOST OF ALL!

-is going to rest thoroughly this weekend-

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
Send a message via AIM to My Cup Of Chai Send a message via MSN to My Cup Of Chai

Old 02-17-2008, 10:47 PM

Wendy artsuu! : D

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 02-18-2008, 07:30 PM

@White: Yeah, I'll probably be interested in doing it, that is if I have time. I'm in school that week, so I don't know how well it would fit with my schedule and all. . .

That would be the St. Patrick's Day event, right? A little less than a month before that rolls around.

@Chai: YUS, ARTSUU. I really need to quit procrastinating and start working on the commissions I need to get finished. They make me feel really guilty since they're all piled up in the corner, unfinished. e_e;

I'm just unmotivated, damnit.

M i n u x e
Jiggly Jell-o

Old 02-18-2008, 07:58 PM

Wow it is awesome to see that you opened up a shop Wendy!!
Once you do open it up to gold you will probably find more people interested ^^"
I heard that this year there won't be a St. Patrick's Day event. There will just be a Spring event and the Earth Day event that is user-run.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 02-19-2008, 03:28 AM

This upcoming event, let's do an artist raffle/lotto.

They buy tickets to be able to win art from us. ;D

What do you think?

I think the nearest event would be Easter/Earth Day. Not sure.

And St. Patricks.

What do you think? >w<

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 02-20-2008, 05:02 PM

@White: I love the idea of a raffle, seriously. I'd be more willing to do it around Easter time, though, because I actually am allowed some days off from school around that holiday, so I'd be able to spend more time devoted to it.

I totally forgot about the Earth Day event. I'm EXCITED about that. :DDD