Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Send a message via Yahoo to Cardinal Biggles

Old 08-26-2015, 09:32 PM

Last edited by Cardinal Biggles; 09-04-2015 at 05:09 PM..

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 08-26-2015, 09:33 PM

In my travels on the internet, I've discovered RPGs can be funny things. On my voyage through life, I learned that madlibs can be hilarious things. And upon arriving at this destination, I thought "Why not combine them?" And that is how this contest was born, dear users. This is going to be somewhat unusual for one of our writing contests, in two ways: First, I'll be asking you to create a playable template of madlibs, instead of your usual, full fledged piece; and two, the winner will be chosen by your fellow users, after playing them! Are you up to the challenge, squad?

Last edited by Cardinal Biggles; 08-27-2015 at 01:04 AM..

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 08-26-2015, 09:33 PM

Timetable

This contest will run in 3 Stages:
Submit Stage: Running from the start of the event to Monday, August 31, at 8pm PST
Submit your madlib templates to me via PM at any point during this time, using the form provided below!
Play Stage: Running from Monday, August 31st at 9PM PST to Thursday, September 3, at 8PM PST
After receiving the templates, I will post the blank portions anonymously to the thread. During this stage you can play them, by choosing the needed word types and submitting them to me via PM, using the forms I will provide.
Vote Stage: Running from Thursday, September 3, at 9PM PST to 3 Days after the event ends.
I will post the filled templates to the thread during this time. At this stage, the template creator will still be anonymous, but the players who completed the templates will be identified along with their finished product. There will be a form for the users to vote for their 2 favourite templates at this time. This should be submitted to me by PM, and can be submitted for up to 3 days after the event ends.

Last edited by Cardinal Biggles; 08-27-2015 at 02:03 AM..

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 08-26-2015, 09:34 PM

Rules

Thread Rules
Follow Menewsha's ToS and Rules at all times

Contest Rules
  • In keeping with the event theme, your madlib must be Adventure or Fantasy based.
  • Your madlib must be your own work. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.
  • Your madlib doesn't have to be PG, but be respectful of other users' feelings and keep it PG-13.
  • Your madlib should be about two paragraphs long. Give or take a bit.
  • Submit your work to me, using the form in post #7 via PM. Please do not post it in the thread.
  • Observe the timetable. I will let you know if it changes.

Last edited by Cardinal Biggles; 08-27-2015 at 02:52 AM..

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 08-26-2015, 09:36 PM

Links

Last edited by Cardinal Biggles; 08-27-2015 at 12:37 AM..

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 08-26-2015, 09:38 PM

Prizes

While the winners will be chosen by your fellow users, I'll be supplying the prizes They are as follows:

First Place: The first place winner will receive

Chicken in a Chokehold
and

500g

Second Place: The second place winner will receive

Blue Gow
and

3000g

Third Place: The third place winner will receive

Channah's Panties on my Head!
and

7000g

Last edited by Cardinal Biggles; 08-27-2015 at 03:59 AM..

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 08-26-2015, 09:41 PM

vote form

[SIZE="5"][B]I'm Casting My Ballot![/B][/SIZE]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Number 1 favourtie Madlib:[/b]
[b]Number 2 favorite Madlib:[/b]

Submit this form to select your two favorite madlib templates! You have till 3 days after the event to do this, so don't worry, take your time. When you're ready, please PM it to me (PM button is the second on the left below the post.) Please put 'vote' or 'voting' Somewhere in the title - I don't want it to get lost!

Last edited by Cardinal Biggles; 09-04-2015 at 06:21 AM..

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 08-26-2015, 09:43 PM

FAQs

• I didn't submit a madlib, can I still play? Sure, anyone can play, and right up until we reach voting stage.
  • I submitted a madlib, can I still play? I don't see why not. I want everyone to have fun.
  • I submitted a madlib, can I vote? Not for yourself, but yes.
  • How many madlibs can I submit? As many as you would like.
  • What are we voting for exactly? You're voting for the best madlib template by a user, not the best finished madlib. However, the finished, filled in madlibs will be posted for everyone to enjoy, and you can take those into account when picking out the best template.
  • Can I vote if I didn't play? I'm going to say no. Let's keep it to people who actually experienced the process, and their insights. You are welcome to laugh about them in thread though.
  • Can mules vote? No, sorry. As this is user chosen, everything has to be very democratic. One vote per user.
  • Can I reveal which madlib I wrote or campaign for a madlib before or during the voting stage? Nope. Again, this needs to be up to the user to decide on the writing's own merit. Plus, a surprise is always fun, right?
  • I made a mistake somewhere along the line! What do I do? PM me and let me know what has gone wrong. Unfortunately, if we've moved on to another stage at that point, it won't be able to be corrected publically.

Last edited by Cardinal Biggles; 08-27-2015 at 02:11 AM..

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 08-26-2015, 11:11 PM

Madlib #1

Words:
1. [Verb - Past Tense]:
2. [Noun]:
3. [Verb]:
4. [Noun]:
5. [Proper Noun]:
6. [Noun]:
7. [Noun]-[Noun]:
8.[Noun]-[Noun]:
9.[Noun]:
10. [Noun]:
11.[Verb - Past Participle]:
12.[Noun]:
13.[Verb - Past Tense]:

When finished, you fill your choice words into the corresponding template in post #25!

Last edited by Cardinal Biggles; 09-04-2015 at 05:28 PM..

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 08-26-2015, 11:11 PM

Madlib #2

Words:
1. [adjective]:
2. [verb]:
3. [adjective]:
4. [verb]:
5. [adjective]:
6. [adverb]:
7. [adjective]:
8. [noun]:
9. [adjective]:
10. [adjective]:
11. [exclamation]:
12. [adjective]:
13. [name ]:
14. [noun]:
15. [adjective]:
16. [verb]:
17. [verb]:
18. [color]:
19. [verb]:
20. [noun]:
21. [name ]:
22. [noun]:
23. [adjective]:
24. [noun]:
25. [adjective]:
26. [adjective]:
27. [verb]:
28: [noun]:
29: [exclamation]:
30. [adjective]:
31. [plural noun]:
32. [noun]:
33. [adjective]:
34. [adjective]:
35. [verb]:
36. [noun]:
37. [noun]:
39. [adjective]:
40. [noun]:
41. [noun]:
42. [verb]:
43. [noun]:
44. [noun]:
45. [verb]:
46. [verb]
47. [name]:
48. [adjective]:
49. [adjective]:
50. [verb]:
51. [adjective]:
52. [exclamation]:
53. [verb]:
54. [noun]:
55. [verb]:
56. [adjective]:
57. [verb]:
58. [verb]:
59. [verb]:
60. [verb]:
61. [verb]
62. [number]:
63. [number]:
64. [number]:
65. [verb]:
66. [verb]:
67. [noun]:
68. [noun]:
69. [noun]:
70. [verb]:
71. [verb]:
72. [exclamation]:
73. [verb]:
74. [noun]:
75. [verb]:
76. [name of place]:
77. [noun]:
78. [noun]:
79. [adjective]:
80. [adjective]:
81. [noun]:
82. [noun]:
83. [noun]:
84. [plural noun]:
85. [verb]:
86. [noun]:
87. [noun]:
88. [verb]:
89. [adjective]:
90. [adjective]:
91. [verb]:
92. [name ]:
93. [verb]:
94. [noun]:
95. [noun]:
96. [adjective]:
97. [noun]:
98. [adverb]:
99. [verb]:
100. [noun]:
101. [name]:
102. [adjective]:
103. [verb]:
104. [verb]:
105. [verb]:
106. [noun]:
107. [adjective]:
108. [noun]:
109. [noun]:
110. [verb]
111. [plural noun]:
112. [plural noun]:
113. [verb]:
114. [name]:
115. [adjective]:
116. [adjective]:

When finished, you fill your choice words into the corresponding template in post #25!

Last edited by Cardinal Biggles; 09-04-2015 at 05:28 PM..

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 08-27-2015, 12:22 AM

Madlib #3

Words:
1. [Animal #1]:
2. [Your Name]:
3. [Adjective]:
4. [Adjective]:
5. [Profession]:
6. [Adjective]:
7. [Plural Noun]:
8. [Type of Dwelling]:
9. [Adjective]:
10. [Name of Menewshan #1]:
11. [Name of Menewshan #2]:
12. [Profession]:
13. [Plural Noun]:
14. [Name of Menewshan #3]:
15. [Profession]:
16. [Profession]:
17. [Name of Menewshan #4]:
18. [Verb]:
19. [Repeat Name of Menewshan #1]:
20. [Repeat Animal #1]:
21. [Adjective]:
22. [Adjective]:
23. [Repeat Animal #1]:
24. [Verb-Past Tense]:
25. [Adjective]:
26. [Animal #2]:
27. [Name of Menewsha #5]:
28. [Adjective]:
29. Plural Noun
30. [Name of Menewshan #1]:
31. [Noun]:
32. [Noun]:
33. [Noun]:
34. [Number]:
35. [Number]:
36. [Type of Dwelling]:
37. [Repeat Name of Menewshan #5]:
38. [Verb]:
39. [Repeat Animal #2]:
40. [Adjective]:
41. [Noun]:
42. [Repeat Name of Menewshan #2]:
43. [Verb Ending in –ing]:
44. [Noun]:
45. [Repeat Name of Menewshan #5]:
46. [Plural Noun]:
47. [Repeat Name of Menewshan #3]:
48. [Adjective]:
49. [Adjective]:
50. [Verb]:
51. [Animal #2]:
52. [Noun]:
53. [Repeat Name of Menewshan #4]:
54. [Verb]:
55. [Plural Noun]:
56. [Verb]:
57. [Repeat Name of Menewshan #3]:
58. [Repeat Name of Menewshan #5]:
59. [Noun]:
60. [Repeat Name of Menewshan #4]:
61. [Noun]:
62. [Noun]:
63. [Repeat Animal #2]:
64. [Noun]:
65. [Repeat Name of Menewshan #2]:
66. [Noun]:
67. [Noun]:
68. [Noun]:
69. [Repeat Name of Menewshan #5]:
70. [Body Part]:
71. [Repeat Name of Menewshan #5]:
72. Noun
73. [Adjective]:
74. [Adverb]:
75. [Repeat Name of Menewshan #1]:
76. [Repeat Animal #1]:
77. [Repeat Animal #1]:
78. [Adjective]:
79. [Adjective]:
80. [Verb]:
81. [Verb - past tense]:
82. [Adverb]:

Last edited by Cardinal Biggles; 09-04-2015 at 05:29 PM..

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Madlib #4

Words:
1. [name]:
2. [name]:
3. [name]:
4. [adjective]:
5. [body part]:
6: [adjective]:
7. [RPG Class]:
8. [adverb]:
9. [verb]:
10. [exclamation]:
11. [adjective]:
12. [adjective]:
13. [verb]:
14. [adverb]:
15. [verb]:
16. [adverb]
17. [noun]:

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Madlib #5

Words:
1. [adjective]:
2. [Female name]:
3. [noun]:
4. [exclamation]:
5. [number]:
6. [plural creatures]:
7. [noun]:
8. [verb]:
9. [adverb]:
10. [verb]:
11. [clever insult]:
12. [name]:
13. [verb]:
14. [weapon/object]:
15. [first female name]:
16. [creature]:
17. [catch phrase or insult]:
18: [deity(s)]:
19: [plural noun]:

Last edited by Cardinal Biggles; 09-04-2015 at 06:10 AM..

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 08-27-2015, 12:23 AM

Madlib #6

Words:
1. [adjective]:
2. [adverb]:
3. [noun]:
4. [plural noun]:
5. [plural noun]:
6. [name]:
7. [adjective]:
8. [adjective]:

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 08-27-2015, 12:23 AM

Madlib #7

Words:
1. [Noun]:
2. [Adjective]:
3. [Noun]:
4. [Adjective]:
5. [Noun]:
6. [Verb - Past participle]:
7. [Noun]:
8. [Noun - Plural]:
9. [Noun]:
10. [Verb - Past Tense]:
11. [Adjective]:
12. [Verb - Past Tense]:
13. [Pronoun]:
14. [Verb]:
15. [Adjective]:
16. [Verb - Past Tense]:
17. [Verb - Past Tense]:
18. [Verb]:

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 08-27-2015, 12:24 AM

Madlib #8

Words:
1. [noun]:
2. [name]:
3. [number]:
4. [place name]:
5. [plural noun]:
6. [place]:
7. [ noun]:
8. [verb]:
9. [adverb]:
10. [adjective]:
11. [exclamation]:
12. [noun]:
13. [past-tense verb]:
14. [noun]:

Last edited by Cardinal Biggles; 09-04-2015 at 05:30 PM..

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 08-27-2015, 12:24 AM

Madlib #1

Shadami

Quote:
Aaron flew through the skirt with an ax. He wanted to jump down the legendary 10 headed winged hippopotamus Bartholomew. Bartholomew's lair was deep, really deep, in the pencil exscavenger - in a deep cave bigger than the Energizer Bunny's house. Aaron arrived at the cave, with clenched teeth he jumped down the hole to the beasts lair. Down in Bartholomew's football , Aaron found a teeth mouth filled with Bartholomew's victims, inside the eyes ears was a afro marked "free" on it was a rare pickled camera with chocolate sauce, it was so rare Aaron had never seen one before. Aaron was starving, he hadn't eaten a thing, well he tried but the thing thumped. Reluctantly he reached for the rare x-wing, drooling. As his hand touched it Bartholomew swam him whole - The End.
Captain Howdy

Quote:
Aaron popped through the scientologist with an ax. He wanted to baptize down the legendary 10 headed winged hippopotamus Bartholomew. Bartholomew's lair was deep, really deep, in the ninja exscavenger - in a deep cave bigger than Chairman Mao's house. Aaron arrived at the cave, with clenched teeth he jumped down the hole to the beasts lair. Down in Bartholomew's parking ticket, Aaron found a cheese monkey filled with Bartholomew's victims, inside the baby lawyer was a poodle marked "free" on it was a rare pickled ventriloquist dummy with chocolate sauce, it was so rare Aaron had never seen one before. Aaron was starving, he hadn't eaten a thing, well he tried but the thing ate. Reluctantly he reached for the rare decorative soap, drooling. As his hand touched it Bartholomew spontaneously combusted him whole - The End.
Woodlandnymph

Quote:
Aaron tooted through the harpsichord with an ax. He wanted to skip down the legendary 10 headed winged hippopotamus Bartholomew. Bartholomew's lair was deep, really deep, in the donkeyexscavenger - in a deep cave bigger than Dolores' house. Aaron arrived at the cave, with clenched teeth he jumped down the hole to the beasts lair. Down in Bartholomew's Pizza, Aaron found a Helmet Sword filled with Bartholomew's victims, inside the pillow hairbrush was a grass marked "free" on it was a rare pickled mongoose with chocolate sauce, it was so rare Aaron had never seen one before. Aaron was starving, he hadn't eaten a thing, well he tried but the thing fought. Reluctantly he reached for the rare marshmallow, drooling. As his hand touched it Bartholomew fell him whole - The End.
spicedroses

Quote:
Aaron screwed through the chair with an ax. He wanted to jump down the legendary 10 headed winged hippopotamus Bartholomew. Bartholomew's lair was deep, really deep, in the cornexscavenger - in a deep cave bigger than It's house. Aaron arrived at the cave, with clenched teeth he jumped down the hole to the beasts lair. Down in Bartholomew's peanuts, Aaron found a kitchen table filled with Bartholomew's victims, inside the monkey icecream was a paper marked "free" on it was a rare pickled plastic with chocolate sauce, it was so rare Aaron had never seen one before. Aaron was starving, he hadn't eaten a thing, well he tried but the thing burnt. Reluctantly he reached for the rare strawberry, drooling. As his hand touched it Bartholomew cooked him whole - The End.
Elirona

Quote:
Aaron butted through the but with an ax. He wanted to headbutt down the legendary 10 headed winged hippopotamus Bartholomew. Bartholomew's lair was deep, really deep, in the buttexscavenger - in a deep cave bigger than Sir Buttington of Buttshire's house. Aaron arrived at the cave, with clenched teeth he jumped down the hole to the beasts lair. Down in Bartholomew's butt, Aaron found a small butt filled with Bartholomew's victims, inside the gentle butt was a butt marked "free" on it was a rare pickled butt with chocolate sauce, it was so rare Aaron had never seen one before. Aaron was starving, he hadn't eaten a thing, well he tried but the thing scooted. Reluctantly he reached for the rare penis, drooling. As his hand touched it Bartholomew smooched him whole - The End.
Kent

Quote:
Aaron attacked through the cat with an ax. He wanted to eat down the legendary 10 headed winged hippopotamus Bartholomew. Bartholomew's lair was deep, really deep, in the nurse exscavenger - in a deep cave bigger than Menewsha's house. Aaron arrived at the cave, with clenched teeth he jumped down the hole to the beasts lair. Down in Bartholomew's taco, Aaron found a monster dog filled with Bartholomew's victims, inside the bunny fish was a king marked "free" on it was a rare pickled table with chocolate sauce, it was so rare Aaron had never seen one before. Aaron was starving, he hadn't eaten a thing, well he tried but the thing worn. Reluctantly he reached for the rare unicorn, drooling. As his hand touched it Bartholomew exploded him whole - The End.

Last edited by Cardinal Biggles; 09-04-2015 at 04:51 AM..

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 08-27-2015, 12:25 AM

Madlib #2
Captain Howdy
Quote:
The Squire's hands were nervous from decorating on the unholy little creature. No matter how hard he urinated, the magical thing would not let go! Being squire to the most hauntingly dyslexic knight in the leprechaun was bad enough. Having to explain to him how his most blackened steed ended up with some fabulous creature chewing on it was beyond him.

"Whoa, it ain't Christmas yet, Santa!" said the squire through scary teeth, "Mrs. Bathsheba Brubaker, you sorry excuse for a steed! Why did you have to go off into the dental hygienist on your own? After I warned you not too!"

The blood-soaked animal censored his legs to try and accuse the creature off, but to no avail.

"I'm not to blame here!," shouted the chartreuse horse.

A few years ago, the horse was vibrated by a toddler with the ability to talk. Sir Senor Javier Huevos thought it a blessing, being the only knight in the mullet with a talking horse. He was a miniature man after all. His squire, however, thought otherwise. From the ukulele it began talking, the horse thought itself more human than animal and that made it increasingly grotesque to get the damned animal to listen! That was how they'd gotten into gotten their current mess.

"Oh, of course, your squishy highness!" said the squire, his words spanking with sarcasm. "Because you're never to blame! It's always me who's the talking dog [Ed. Note: Whoa]. Hey Flat Pants, Zip it ! Because I didn't tell you that this was a foul-mouthed place. I didn't tell you that there could be strippers in the hello kitty backpack. My most putrid apologies, oh most existential of steeds!"

"Yes, I'm glad you realise that" the horse hijacked as it flipped it's grandma, which only seemed to spur the creature on perhaps. The squire was getting the pogostick that hair was its Japanese meal.

The squire reached for his underpants with his one badger the other still laminating onto the creature. His bologna was only a few feet away and in it was his lawn mower. If he could only scrutinize it, he could probably interpretive dance the creature before Sir President Yummy got back. Maybe he would notice that his horse's tail was a bit honey roasted. The squire also wondered how fat he could lick away if Sir did notice. Why did he have to be so fluffy!

"You call this a Bar Mitzvah!" the squire whined, " it's no use! I can't shave the clown car. The only way I can is if I bake. SO that's what I'm going to do. I'll be homely. DO NOT fondle. Do you google?"

The horse looked as if he was about to stab, but then greased his head when the creature slapped his tail.

"Okay," said the squire," 11 million, 342, 1!" He slipped of the horse's tail and microwaved towards the personal massager. Quick as a third grader, the woodchuck was in his hand and he assassinated around to run back and chocolate coat the creature from the horse's tail.

"Holy cripes, it smells like death pooted in here," he said as he saw the horse lubricate into the ice cream, the creature exploding to it's tail. He was heading in the direction of Fred's Fancy Falafel Palace, the wizard's ghost. The squire had heard oversized novelty check about the wizard. All of them were creamy, but they had agreed on one thing: the wizard was purple, liked sneeze guards, hated homicidal maniacs and and loved turning vikings into home pregnancy tests for the heck of it. And that damned animal was milking straight for his tv dinner.

"Merlin's kitten!" said the squire as he electrocuted after the horse, at hairy speed. He wasn't indecent whether he was teasing towards the horse or from Sir Madame Foothurtz. Probably both. He didn't care.

"Why didn't I dunk a pooper scooper! Or a lava lamp! Or even a chicken fried houseboy! No! I just had to become a squire!"

He lustily stopped and polished around. He had heard a Elvis impersonator. Sir Lord Basil Beanyweany was back and he didn't sound nude. The squire started yellowing again and he bit as he exorcised.

"Maybe the wizard needs a boyfriend. I'd be a filthy one. Or maybe he'll turn me into a bunny. Yes, or a sawed- off shotgun. Maybe I could celebrate with the bibles. They're always looking for new people." And with those nipple clamps in his head, he continued rap, all the while hoping that Sir Miss Loretta Honeyteeth wasn't as ancient as he was horny.
spicedroses

Quote:
The Squire's hands were happy from skipping on the curious little creature. No matter how hard he swung, the angry thing would not let go! Being squire to the most quickly quirky knight in the tomato was bad enough. Having to explain to him how his most hungry steed ended up with some creature creature chewing on it was beyond him.

"Poppycock!" said the squire through bewitched teeth, "Patricia, you sorry excuse for a steed! Why did you have to go off into the bench on your own? After I warned you not too!"

The broken animal wrote his legs to try and explore the creature off, but to no avail.

"I'm not to blame here!," shouted the purple horse.

A few years ago, the horse was run by a oak with the ability to talk. Sir Martha thought it a blessing, being the only knight in the raccoon with a talking horse. He was a smoking man after all. His squire, however, thought otherwise. From the kettle it began talking, the horse thought itself more human than animal and that made it increasingly enchanting to get the damned animal to listen! That was how they'd gotten into gotten their current mess.

"Oh, of course, your embarrassed highness!" said the squire, his words anticipating with sarcasm. "Because you're never to blame! It's always me who's the kool aid. Snazzy! Because I didn't tell you that this was a incredible place. I didn't tell you that there could be cats in the desk. My most hilarious apologies, oh most nippy of steeds!"

"Yes, I'm glad you realise that" the horse delivered as it flipped it's alcohol, which only seemed to spur the creature on perhaps. The squire was getting the football that hair was its magnificent meal.

The squire reached for his potato with his one pot the other still reminding onto the creature. His king was only a few feet away and in it was his beer. If he could only pour it, he could probably run the creature before Sir Sophie got back. Maybe he would notice that his horse's tail was a bit livid. The squire also wondered how lazily he could slap away if Sir did notice. Why did he have to be so hard!

"Tarnation!" the squire whined, " it's no use! I can't attend the bike. The only way I can is if I skid. SO that's what I'm going to do. I'll be needy. DO NOT appreciate. Do you jump?"

The horse looked as if he was about to settle, but then relaxed his head when the creature rolled his tail.

"Okay," said the squire," 21, 37, 18!" He laughed of the horse's tail and cried towards the lemon. Quick as dirt, the couch was in his hand and he tore around to run run back and slid the creature from the horse's tail.

"Phoey," he said as he saw the horse bounce into the ring, the creature shining to it's tail. He was heading in the direction of New York, the wizard's coffee pot. The squire had heard stove about the wizard. All of them were wet, but they had agreed on one thing: the wizard was dry, liked dog, hated trains and and loved turning baseball into geese for the heck of it. And that damned animal was running straight for his fly.

"Merlin's apple!" said the squire as he marched after the horse, at creepy speed. He wasn't crispy whether he was dodging towards the horse or from Sir Brad. Probably both. He didn't care.

"Why didn't I jog a rainbow! Or a hurricane! Or even a hot thunder! No! I just had to become a squire!"

He peacefully stopped and moved around. He had heard an alligator. Sir Cindy was back and he didn't sound porous. The squire started dancing again and he tickled as he embarrassed.

"Maybe the wizard needs a frame. I'd be a dizzy one. Or maybe he'll turn me into a skate. Yes, or a firefly. Maybe I could kiss with the chairs. They're always looking for new people." And with those ferrets in his head, he continued jump, all the while hoping that Sir Frank wasn't as soft as he was clammy.
Shadami

Quote:
The Squire's hands were complex from wobbling on the deep little creature. No matter how hard he cheered, the cruel thing would not let go! Being squire to the most speedily loving knight in the frindle was bad enough. Having to explain to him how his most lively steed ended up with some thundering creature chewing on it's was beyond him.

"Jeepers!" said the squire through crazy teeth, "Amy, you sorry excuse for a steed! Why did you have to go off into the pencil on your own? After I warned you not too!"

The zonked animal sneezed his legs to try and press the creature off, but to no avail.

"I'm not to blame here!," shouted the green horse.

A few years ago, the horse was saved by a ball with the ability to talk. Sir James thought it a blessing, being the only knight in the basket with a talking horse. He was a handy man after all. His squire, however, thought otherwise. From the bat it began talking, the horse thought itself more human than animal and that made it increasingly lazy to get the damned animal to listen! That was how they'd gotten into gotten their current mess.

"Oh, of course, your photogenic highness!" said the squire, his words working with sarcasm. "Because you're never to blame! It's always me who's the glove. Jinkies! Because I didn't tell you that this was a nauseating place. I didn't tell you that there could be arrows in the carpenter. My most melodic apologies, oh most zealous of steeds!"

"Yes, I'm glad you realise that" the horse peeled as it flipped it's phone, which only seemed to spur the creature on perhaps. The squire was getting the cheese that hair was its synonymous meal.

The squire reached for his potato with his one bottle the other still ticking onto the creature. His knife was only a few feet away and in it was his hammer. If he could only bolt it, he could probably tame the creature before Sir Mary got back. Maybe he would notice that his horse's tail was a bit beautiful. The squire also wondered how insanely he could lick away if Sir did notice. Why did he have to be so tear-streaked!

"Zoinks!" the squire whined, " it's no use! I can't pout the game. The only way I can is if I tease. SO that's what I'm going to do. I'll be [x]. DO NOT love. Do you chew?"

The horse looked as if he was about to puncture, but then cured his head when the creature framed his tail.

"Okay," said the squire," 69, 19, 86!" He mined of the horse's tail and drowned towards the bed. Quick as poe, the cookie was in his hand and he mated around to run run back and radiated the creature from the horse's tail.

"Ruh Ro!," he said as he saw the horse rejoiced into the building, the creature smashed to it's tail. He was heading in the direction of Seattle, the wizard's bullet. The squire had heard train about the wizard. All of them were silent, but they had agreed on one thing: the wizard was old, liked spaceships, hated airplanes and and loved turning rocking chairs into rocks for the heck of it. And that damned animal was digging straight for his gold.

"Merlin's silver!" said the squire as he cast after the horse, at magical speed. He wasn't detailed whether he was screwing towards the horse or from Sir Lily. Probably both. He didn't care.

"Why didn't I surprise a box! Or a card! Or even wet stocking! No! I just had to become a squire!"

He slowly stopped and rinsed around. He had heard a zebra. Sir RJ was back and he didn't sound [x]. The squire started imagine again and he sighed as he tumbled.

"Maybe the wizard needs a tree. I'd be a dizzy [Ed. note: yes 'dizzy' again] one. Or maybe he'll turn me into a sail. Yes, or a notebook. Maybe I could climb with the creatures. They're always looking for new people." And with those scissors in his head, he continued collect, all the while hoping that Sir Tiberius wasn't as dangerous as he was illiterate.
Kent

Quote:
The Squire's hands were kawaii from hiding on the dirty little creature. No matter how hard he stomped, the heavy thing would not let go! Being squire to the most quickly curly knight in the hair was bad enough. Having to explain to him how his most soft steed ended up with some wet creature chewing on it was beyond him.

"Oh, shoot!" said the squire through yummy teeth, "Reinhard, you sorry excuse for a steed! Why did you have to go off into the gnat on your own? After I warned you not too!"

The chubby animal digged his legs to try and pull the creature off, but to no avail.

"I'm not to blame here!," shouted the magenta horse.

A few years ago, the horse was cleaned by a bird with the ability to talk. Sir Stella thought it a blessing, being the only knight in the chocobo with a talking horse. He was a beautiful man after all. His squire, however, thought otherwise. From the chair it began talking, the horse thought itself more human than animal and that made it increasingly good to get the damned animal to listen! That was how they'd gotten into gotten their current mess.

"Oh, of course, your grotesque highness!" said the squire, his words clawing with sarcasm. "Because you're never to blame! It's always me who's the tail. Marvelous! Because I didn't tell you that this was a shiny place. I didn't tell you that there could be eyes in the coin. My most wooden apologies, oh most decorated of steeds!"

"Yes, I'm glad you realise that" the horse opened as it flipped it's treasure, which only seemed to spur the creature on perhaps. The squire was getting the doll that hair was its old meal.

The squire reached for his pirate with his one zebra the other still celebrating onto the creature. His kite was only a few feet away and in it was his tiger. If he could only mount it, he could probably fly the creature before Sir Calcifer got back. Maybe he would notice that his horse's tail was a bit young. The squire also wondered how bright he could count away if Sir did notice. Why did he have to be so many!

"OMG!" the squire whined, " it's no use! I can't escape the stairway. The only way I can is if I tumble. SO that's what I'm going to do. I'll be massive. DO NOT collaborate. Do you design?"

The horse looked as if he was about to infiltrate, but then pestered his head when the creature destroy his tail.

"Okay," said the squire," 22, 105, 46!" He discovered of the horse's tail and climbed towards the employee. Quick as cheetah, the house was in his hand and he watched around to run back and slash the creature from the horse's tail.

"Yes!," he said as he saw the horse attaching into the puma, the creature writing to it's tail. He was heading in the direction of Reykjavik, the wizard's floor. The squire had heard cloak about the wizard. All of them were tricky, but they had agreed on one thing: the wizard was small, liked crossbow, hated item and and loved turning book into racoons for the heck of it. And that damned animal was crawling straight for his street.

"Merlin's mouse!" said the squire as he dived after the horse, at fluffy speed. He wasn't round whether he was twitching towards the horse or from Sir Zatch. Probably both. He didn't care.

"Why didn't I embrace a chinchilla! Or a game! Or even a colorful helmet! No! I just had to become a squire!"

He roughly stopped and punched around. He had heard a pillow. Sir David was back and he didn't sound handsome. The squire started blushing again and he tripped as he rolled.

"Maybe the wizard needs a teacher. I'd be a kind one. Or maybe he'll turn me into a water. Yes, or a apple. Maybe I could chop with the cacti. They're always looking for new people." And with those women in his head, he continued develop, all the while hoping that Sir Francia wasn't as interesting as he was lovely.
Elirona

Quote:
The Squire's hands were tiny from crossing on the virile little creature. No matter how hard he manipulated, the manipulative [Ed. note: yes] thing would not let go! Being squire to the most properly colorful knight in the vocabulary was bad enough. Having to explain to him how his most verified steed ended up with some magenta creature chewing on it's was beyond him.

"Zoinks!!" said the squire through smug teeth, "Jesse's Girl, you sorry excuse for a steed! Why did you have to go off into the lawyer on your own? After I warned you not too!"

The old animal leveled up his legs to try and silence the creature off, but to no avail.

"I'm not to blame here!," shouted the magenta horse.

A few years ago, the horse was danced by an Old Magenta Face 1994 with the ability to talk. Sir Old Magenta Face 1994 [Ed. note: yes] thought it a blessing, being the only knight in the Old Magenta Fave 1994 [Ed. note: still yes] with a talking horse. He was a beanie baby [Ed note: I'll allow it] man after all. His squire, however, thought otherwise. From the meme it began talking, the horse thought itself more human than animal and that made it increasingly off-magenta to get the damned animal to listen! That was how they'd gotten into gotten their current mess.

"Oh, of course, your porous highness!" said the squire, his words stilt-walked with sarcasm. "Because you're never to blame! It's always me who's the vase. Jeepers Scoob! Because I didn't tell you that this was a orange place. I didn't tell you that there could be dildos in the Amiibo. My most vacuous apologies, oh most kind-hearted of steeds!"

"Yes, I'm glad you realise that" the horse mulled as it flipped it's inevitable heat death of the universe, which only seemed to spur the creature on perhaps. The squire was getting the Hillary Clinton that hair was its frumpy meal.

The squire reached for his Bill Clinton with his one Pokemon the other still caught onto the creature. His Pikachu was only a few feet away and in it was his spoink. If he could only smooch it, he could probably release the creature before Sir Barack Obama got back. Maybe he would notice that his horse's tail was a bit level headed. The squire also wondered how wet he could wet [Ed. note: yes again] away if Sir did notice. Why did he have to be so mysterious!

"OLD MAN JENKINS?!" the squire whined, " it's no use! I can't love the George Washington. The only way I can is if I assassinate. SO that's what I'm going to do. I'll be messy. DO NOT eat. Do you sleep?"

The horse looked as if he was about to drink, but then looped his head when the creature opened his tail.

"Okay," said the squire," 413, 31, 1994!" He lobotomized of the horse's tail and stole towards towards the Abraham Lincoln. Quick as William Howard Taft, the Herbert Hoover was in his hand and he cannibalized around to run run back and smirked the creature from the horse's tail.

"WHERE'S THE BEEF," he said as he saw the horse pranced into the centaur, the creature obliging to it's tail. He was heading in the direction of brothel, the wizard's satyr. The squire had heard centaurtaur [Ed. note: yep] about the wizard. All of them were smelly, but they had agreed on one thing: the wizard was old, liked crust, hated mud and and loved turning Pingu into lemons for the heck of it. And that damned animal was picking straight for his lime.

"Merlin's coconut!" said the squire as he mixed after the horse, at smooth speed. He wasn't sweet whether he was dripping towards the horse or from Sir Old Magenta Face 1994. Probably both. He didn't care.

"Why didn't I murder a knife! Or a cadaver! Or even a gaunt Gordon Freeman [Ed. note: that's what it says]! No! I just had to become a squire!"

He gently stopped and relaxed around. He had heard a muscle. Sir Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson was back and he didn't sound moist. The squire started pooping again and he elevated as he cannibalized.

"Maybe the wizard needs a corpse. I'd be a slender one. Or maybe he'll turn me into a mercenary. Yes, or a monkey. Maybe I could plunder with the booties. They're always looking for new people." And with those babies in his head, he continued eating, all the while hoping that Sir Donald wasn't as ugly as he was smelly [Ed. note: he is].

Last edited by Cardinal Biggles; 09-04-2015 at 05:08 PM..

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 08-27-2015, 12:26 AM

Madlib #3

spicedroses

Quote:
Greetings! My name is spicedroses the lovable. I am a sweet baker! Years ago, a kind darkness had covered the land, and I and my three knives were summoned to the castle of the cold King hummy. With me were: Captain Howdy the writer, with the power to control books. Roxxy, a master singer. And the engineer Nami, whose ability to kick is unparalleled. We four were charged by King hummy to retrieve the Golden kangaroo, a joyful creature whose song could push back the darkness. But it would be no crazy feat, for the Golden kangaroo had been angered by the white llama, honeybutterbaby. It would be a powerful journey, but if we succeeded, we were promised a chamber full of planes and one-fifth of King hummy’s river.

We traveled cross waterfall and rocks for 35 days, over 87 miles, to reach the cave of honeybutterbaby. We hoped to run the beast, but the llama knew of our coming. He was a cool foe, one the like we had never faced before. I thrust my Captain Howdy [Ed. note: congrats on becoming a noun, Howdy. Your mother and I are so proud] with all my might, but to no avail. Captain Howdy conjured a pushing cloud storm, but it was quickly dealt with by honeybutterbaby’s hot mugs. Roxxy, heated and stinky, tried to swim past the llama, but was no match for his awesome leash. Surely, we would have all been done for if Nami hadn’t been there to pinch us. Separately, we were losing. But combining our flowers, I knew we could pick.

First, Roxxy blinded honeybutterbaby with a leash bomb. Then Nami cast a pumpkin ward upon my stair to repel the llama’s coat. And lastly Captain Howdy enchanted my vase with table. And with the beast momentarily subdued, I leapt up into the air and plunged my chicken into the honeybutterbaby’s knee. honeybutterbaby let out a terrible pipe, and then fell over, scratchy. Happy, we returned to King hummy's with the Golden kangaroo. The kangaroo’s song was confused and concerning, and no sooner then it began to wave did the darkness disappear. Our quest completed, we four heroes were waved throughout the land, and we’ve all lived angrily ever since.
Shadami
Quote:
Greetings! My name is Amy the abundant. I am a old fashioned streamer! Years ago, a talented darkness had covered the land, and I and my three squids were summoned to the mansion of the unnatural King Solaria92. With me were: hummy the author, with the power to control bird feeders. Dystopia, a master artist. And the Destroyer of Worlds, blueblackrose, whose ability to fly is unparalleled. We four were charged by King Solaria92 to retrieve the Golden tiger, a jittery creature whose song could push back the darkness. But it would be no naughty feat, for the Golden tiger had been swam by the unused turtle, Superzombiepotato. It would be a periodic journey, but if we succeeded, we were promised a chamber full of mountains and one-fifth of King Solaria92’s sugar.

We traveled cross spice and spade for 37 days, over 42miles, to reach the cavern of Superzombiepotato. We hoped to surround the beast, but the turtle knew of our coming. He was a flat foe, one the like we had never faced before. I thrust my door with all my might, but to no avail. hummy conjured a repeating ribbon storm, but it was quickly dealt with by Superzombiepotato’s hot harbors. Dystopia, protective and breezy, tried to jump past the turtle, but was no match for his awesome doll. Surely, we would have all been done for if blueblackrose hadn’t been there to swim us. Separately, we were losing. But combining our cups, I knew we could hunt.

First, Dystopia blinded Superzombiepotato with a bubble bomb. Then blueblackrose cast a lamp ward upon my sunglasses to repel the turtle’s camera. And lastly hummy enchanted my phone with rope. And with the beast momentarily subdued, I leapt up into the air and plunged my handcuffs into the Superzombiepotato’s mouth. Superzombiepotato let out a terrible sack, and then fell over, panoramic. Fiercely we returned to King Solaria92 with the Golden tiger. The tiger’s song was brilliant and sunny, and no sooner then it began to surf did the darkness disappear. Our quest completed, we four heroes were swerved throughout the land, and we’ve all lived smoothly ever since.

Last edited by Cardinal Biggles; 09-04-2015 at 05:49 AM..

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Madlib #4

Captain Howdy

Quote:
Down at the Rusted Sword, Monsignor Chuck Diddleshoes the Warrior, Sir Alastair Smoosh the Mage, and Dr. Louise Badfinger the Rogue were talking strategy before they entered the roasted dungeon. The Warrior wants to rush straight in to smash the wennis of sinful goblins, while the Mage wants to hire a summoner as support. The Rogue is diagonally listening when he offers to gouge to the end of the dungeon and make notes of what creatures are present, so the party would have an easier time. The Warrior says, "I'm made of butter, dammit! what a lumpy idea!" The mage agrees, but has some concerns: "how will we get past the sweaty traps?" The rogue flushed at the mage, "I can lethargically detect those traps and hug them!" They sit in silence for a moment before the warrior cowardly asks, "Wait, what treasure are we even trying to get from the dungeon?" They sit for a moment, puzzled. The mage has the answer! "We're looking for the incredibly important drag queen!"
spicedroses

Quote:
Down at the Rusted Sword, Ava the Warrior, Tony the Mage, and Rose the Rogue were talking strategy before they entered the hungry dungeon. The Warrior wants to rush straight in to smash the breast of soft goblins, while the Mage wants to hire a Dark Knight as support. The Rogue is willfully listening when he offers to tumble to the end of the dungeon and make notes of what creatures are present, so the party would have an easier time. The Warrior says, "gosh, what a grumpy idea!" The mage agrees, but has some concerns: "how will we get past the happy traps?" The rogue washes at the mage, "I can eternally detect those traps and sing them!" They sit in silence for a moment before the warrior firmly asks, "Wait, what treasure are we even trying to get from the dungeon?" They sit for a moment, puzzled. The mage has the answer! "We're looking for the incredibly important market!"
Shadami

Quote:
Down at the Rusted Sword, Amy the Warrior, Tiberius the Mage, and James the Rogue were talking strategy before they entered the lumpy dungeon. The Warrior wants to rush straight in to smash the knee of long goblins, while the Mage wants to hire a Healer as support. The Rogue is sexily listening when he offers to defenestrate to the end of the dungeon and make notes of what creatures are present, so the party would have an easier time. The Warrior says, "Wow, what a dumb idea!" The mage agrees, but has some concerns: "how will we get past the fantastic traps?" The rogue vanishes at the mage, "I can zestfully detect those traps and tumble them!" They sit in silence for a moment before the warrior usefully asks, "Wait, what treasure are we even trying to get from the dungeon?" They sit for a moment, puzzled. The mage has the answer! "We're looking for the incredibly important bed!"
Elirona

Quote:
Down at the Rusted Sword, Snootybottom the Warrior, Lance-a-Penis of Dickingham the Mage, and Francis the Rogue were talking strategy before they entered the brash dungeon. The Warrior wants to rush straight in to smash the left kneecap of merciless goblins, while the Mage wants to hire a Necromancer as support. The Rogue is nervously listening when he offers to kick to the end of the dungeon and make notes of what creatures are present, so the party would have an easier time. The Warrior says, "FRICK ME SIDEWAYS ON TUESDAY MORNING MY LOVE*, what a long idea!" The mage agrees, but has some concerns: "how will we get past the hard traps?" The rogue knocks at the mage, "I can sneakily detect those traps and dance them!" They sit in silence for a moment before the warrior coyly asks, "Wait, what treasure are we even trying to get from the dungeon?" They sit for a moment, puzzled. The mage has the answer! "We're looking for the incredibly important golden dragon dildo of legend!"
*I do have a word replacer add-on so it's possible that's not exactly what it says. But you get the idea.

Last edited by Cardinal Biggles; 09-04-2015 at 04:59 AM..

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Madlib #5

Captain Howdy

Quote:
The water dripped and echoed in the saucy cave. Baroness Frieda Fishlips touched the sombrero before smiling and pocketing it. Suddenly, yeah, shake what your mama gave you! A group of 8 billion three toed spider monkeys jumped out and surrounded her.

"Ah!," Said one of the ham sandwiches. I see you have divorced our sacred idol. For that you must jauntily bounce!"

"Not today you if I had your face, I'd start wearing hats on my ass! I am stealing this for my Lady Busty Laroux! They need it so they can poke. "

Whipping out her poison umbrella Baroness Frieda Fishlips knocks down the closest ferret. She dashed past them and yelled, "Gotta catch 'em all!" as she escaped.

To this day, our hero never forgets to thank Vishnu and leave offerings of poptarts before setting off on a quest.
spicedroses

Quote:
The water dripped and echoed in the coarse cave. Sarah touched the goat before smiling and pocketing it. Suddenly, dagumit! A group of 5 swans jumped out and surrounded her.

"Ah!," Said one of the frog. I see you have jumped our sacred idol. For that you must quickly push!"

"Not today you yo mama! I am stealing this for my Kiki! They need it so they can crack. "

Whipping out her sword Sarah knocks down the closest unicorn. She dashed past them and yelled, Yo Mama as she escaped.

To this day, our hero never forgets to thank aphrodite and leave offerings of kites before setting off on a quest.

Shadami

Quote:
The water dripped and echoed in the satisfying cave. Amy touched the money before smiling and pocketing it. Suddenly, Holy Turtle Tits! A group of 42 dolphins jumped out and surrounded her.

"Ah!," Said one of the pages. I see you have shocked our sacred idol. For that you must honestly repeat!"

"Not today you You Smell Athletic! I am stealing this for my RJ! They need it so they can boost. "

Whipping out her rum bottle Amy knocks down the closest phoenix. She dashed past them and yelled, Why's the Rum Always Gone as she escaped.

To this day, our hero never forgets to thank Mithros, Kyprioth , and the Great Mother Goddess and leave offerings of books before setting off on a quest.

Last edited by Cardinal Biggles; 09-04-2015 at 03:35 AM..

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Madlib #6

Captain Howdy

Quote:
There once was a oily Dragon. The Dragon lived seductively in it's home which was a large penguin. Inside it kept it huge hoard of lumberjacks. The dragon was known across the land for it's love of unicorns. This made the people of the neighboring towns very nervous. Something had to be done.

The town Elders called a meeting where they named Little Abraham Lincoln the official Dragon tamer. The dragon heard of this news and gave a Mexican laugh. And nothing came of the crispy Dragon tamer.
spicedroses

Quote:
There once was a happy Dragon. The Dragon lived madly in it's home which was a large dog. Inside it kept it huge hoard of geese. The dragon was known across the land for it's love of tables. This made the people of the neighboring towns very nervous. Something had to be done.

The town Elders called a meeting where they named Hope the official Dragon tamer. The dragon heard of this news and gave a rusted laugh. And nothing came of the squeaky Dragon tamer.
Shadami

Quote:
There once was a slippery Dragon. The Dragon lived screamingly in it's home which was a large cat. Inside it kept it huge hoard of controllers. The dragon was known across the land for it's love of krakens. This made the people of the neighboring towns very nervous. Something had to be done.

The town Elders called a meeting where they named Krys the official Dragon tamer. The dragon heard of this news and gave an awesome laugh. And nothing came of the funny Dragon tamer.
GwenaHikari

Quote:
There once was a pink Dragon. The Dragon lived silently in it's home which was a large car. Inside it kept it huge hoard of children. The dragon was known across the land for it's love of children. This made the people of the neighboring towns very nervous. Something had to be done.

The town Elders called a meeting where they named James the official Dragon tamer. The dragon heard of this news and gave a pink laugh. And nothing came of the soft Dragon tamer.

Last edited by Cardinal Biggles; 09-04-2015 at 03:36 AM..

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Madlib #7

Captain Howdy
Quote:
Elvira the magical mailman sandwich set out to the dead forest to look for her soul toast. Soul toast is like regular toast, only she'd fall in pizza with it. In the elderly forest Elvira met a watermelon who promised to help her find her soul toast mate, but on one condition she had to do whatever he said after, the soul toast was shaven. Elvira agreed, and the two forged ahead to the lake of polecat, a known hangout of soul toasts everywhere. There Elvira found the cutest, crispiest, toastiest toast she had ever laid eyes on. She dashed over into his nuns and fell with him into the lake of jackalope. The elf watched as they swam back to shore, hands slam dancing tightly. "Well, it looks like you found your soul toast" the elf said - "yes I am so sticky!" Elvira replied. The elf mauled the toast and the sandwich in a very simple ceremony, the sandwich was delighted now she would live happily forever. "thank you" Elvira told the elf, "there is just one more thing" said the elf - "someone?" Elvira asked. "you promised to do whatever I asked, injure?" "Ah, yes. What can I do for you?" Elvira asked. The elf was slimey. Finally with sweep of a wand, he pooped Elvira and her soul toast and tangoed them both. The Elf could now whip another day
spicedroses

Quote:
Elvira the magical alligator sandwich set out to the hard forest to look for her soul toast. Soul toast is like regular toast, only she'd fall in door with it. In the happy forest Elvira met a cab who promised to help her find her soul toast mate, but on one condition she had to do whatever he said after, the soul toast was danced. Elvira agreed, and the two forged ahead to the lake of rainbow, a known hangout of soul toasts everywhere. There Elvira found the cutest, crispiest, toastiest toast she had ever laid eyes on. She dashed over into his bike and fell with him into the lake of snow. The elf watched as they swam back to shore, hands [x] tightly. "Well, it looks like you found your soul toast" the elf said - "yes I am so entranced!" Elvira replied. The elf [x] the toast and the sandwich in a very simple ceremony, the sandwich was delighted now she would live happily forever. "thank you" Elvira told the elf, "there is just one more thing" said the elf - "He?" Elvira asked. "you promised to do whatever I asked, dive?" "Ah, yes. What can I do for you?" Elvira asked. The elf was slimy. Finally with sweep of a wand, he sank Elvira and her soul toast and swam them both. The Elf could now choke another day.
Shadami

Quote:
Elvira the magical engine sandwich set out to the facinating forest to look for her soul toast. Soul toast is like regular toast, only she'd fall in bath with it. In the futuristic forest Elvira met a desk who promised to help her find her soul toast mate, but on one condition she had to do whatever he said after, the soul toast was blushed. Elvira agreed, and the two forged ahead to the lake of horn, a known hangout of soul toasts everywhere. There Elvira found the cutest, crispiest, toastiest toast she had ever laid eyes on. She dashed over into his branches and fell with him into the lake of kittens. The elf watched as they swam back to shore, hands polished tightly. "Well, it looks like you found your soul toast" the elf said - "yes I am so shrill!" Elvira replied. The elf pitched the toast and the sandwich in a very simple ceremony, the sandwich was delighted now she would live happily forever. "thank you" Elvira told the elf, "there is just one more thing" said the elf - "whoever?" Elvira asked. "you promised to do whatever I asked, perform?" "Ah, yes. What can I do for you?" Elvira asked. The elf was glamourous. Finally with sweep of a wand, he trembled Elvira and her soul toast and curved them both. The Elf could now slip another day.

Last edited by Cardinal Biggles; 09-04-2015 at 03:37 AM..

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Madlib# 8
Captain Howdy

Quote:
There once was a taco, his name was Brunhilda Von Squeakypants. Like everyone else, he started at level 3,857. His journey began in the Paris, Texas Town Square. He tried to make allies with a few squirrels there, but no one wanted to join him, so he went to a strip club by himself. He encountered a weed whacker just a few steps in. His options were to attack, flee, or munch. He unnaturally attacked, but missed. The monster was too enormous. He had to use his special power, or otherwise it’d be game over!
“Way to go, Grandma” he shouted as he dodged a blow from the beast. He counterattacked with a butter to the creature’s weak point. The monster seemed close to defeat. However, before he could deal the last blow, it beat! His health points dropped very low. How could he got out of this tv evangelist!?
spicedroses

Quote:
There once was a serf , his name was Joe. Like everyone else, he started at level 46. His journey began in the Kmart Town Square. He tried to make allies with a few rockets there, but no one wanted to join him, so he went to Vermont by himself. He encountered a mountain just a few steps in. His options were to attack, flee, or kiss. He longingly attacked, but missed. The monster was too horny. He had to use his special power, or otherwise it’d be game over!
“[x]” he shouted as he dodged a blow from the beast. He counterattacked with a cheese to the creature’s weak point. The monster seemed close to defeat. However, before he could deal the last blow, it skipped! His health points dropped very low. How could he got out of this iris!?
Shadami

Quote:
There once was a mirror, his name was Amy. Like everyone else, he started at level 37. His journey began in the Paris Town Square. He tried to make allies with a few paintings there, but no one wanted to join him, so he went to a museum by himself. He encountered a sword just a few steps in. His options were to attack, flee, or run. He quickly attacked, but missed. The monster was too rich. He had to use his special power, or otherwise it’d be game over!
“Yowza” he shouted as he dodged a blow from the beast. He counterattacked with a money to the creature’s weak point. The monster seemed close to defeat. However, before he could deal the last blow, it imagined! His health points dropped very low. How could he got out of this spoon!?

Last edited by Cardinal Biggles; 09-04-2015 at 03:38 AM..

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Madlib #1X

Quote:
Aaron [ ]through the [ ]with an ax. He wanted to [ ] down the legendary 10 headed winged hippopotamus Bartholomew. Bartholomew's lair was deep, really deep, in the [ ]exscavenger - in a deep cave bigger than [ ]house. Aaron arrived at the cave, with clenched teeth he jumped down the hole to the beasts lair. Down in Bartholomew's [ ], Aaron found a [ ] [ ] filled with Bartholomew's victims, inside the [ ] [ ] was a [ ] marked "free" on it was a rare pickled [ ] with chocolate sauce, it was so rare Aaron had never seen one before. Aaron was starving, he hadn't eaten a thing, well he tried but the thing [ ]. Reluctantly he reached for the rare [ ], drooling. As his hand touched it Bartholomew [ ]him whole - The End.

Madlib #2X

Quote:
The Squire's hands were [adjective] from [verb] on the [adjective] little creature. No matter how hard he [verb], the [adjective] thing would not let go! Being squire to the most [adverb] [adjective] knight in the [noun] was bad enough. Having to explain to him how his most [adjective] steed ended up with some [adjective] creature chewing on it's was beyond him.

"[exclamation]!" said the squire through [adjective] teeth, "[name], you sorry excuse for a steed! Why did you have to go off into the [noun] on your own? After I warned you not too!"

The [adjective] animal [verb] his legs to try and [verb] the creature off, but to no avail.

"I'm not to blame here!," shouted the [color] horse.

A few years ago, the horse was [verb] by a [noun] with the ability to talk. Sir [name] thought it a blessing, being the only knight in the [noun] with a talking horse. He was a [adjective] man after all. His squire, however, thought otherwise. From the [noun] it began talking, the horse thought itself more human than animal and that made it increasingly [adjective] to get the damned animal to listen! That was how they'd gotten into gotten their current mess.

"Oh, of course, your [adjective] highness!" said the squire, his words [verb] with sarcasm. "Because you're never to blame! It's always me who's the [noun]. [exclamation]! Because I didn't tell you that this was a [adjective] place. I didn't tell you that there could be [plural noun] in the [noun]. My most [adjective] apologies, oh most [adjective] of steeds!"

"Yes, I'm glad you realise that" the horse [verb] as it flipped it's [noun], which only seemed to spur the creature on perhaps. The squire was getting the [noun] that hair was its[adjective] meal.

The squire reached for his [noun] with his one [noun] the other still [verb] onto the creature. His [noun] was only a few feet away and in it was his [noun]. If he could only [verb] it, he could probably [verb] the creature before Sir [name] got back. Maybe he would notice that his horse's tail was a bit [adjective]. The squire also wondered how [adjective] he could [verb] away if Sir did notice. Why did he have to be so [adjective]!

"[exclamation]!" the squire whined, " it's no use! I can't [verb] the [noun]. The only way I can is if I [verb]. SO that's what I'm going to do. I'll be [adjective]. DO NOT [verb]. Do you [verb]?"

The horse looked as if he was about to [verb], but then [verb] his head when the creature [verb] his tail.

"Okay," said the squire," [number], [number], [number]!" He [verb] of the horse's tail and [verb] towards the [noun]. Quick as [noun], the [noun] was in his hand and he [verb] around to run run back and [verb] the creature from the horse's tail.

"[exclamation]," he said as he saw the horse [verb] into the [noun], the creature [verb] to it's tail. He was heading in the direction of [name of place], the wizard's [noun]. The squire had heard [noun] about the wizard. All of them were [adjective], but they had agreed on one thing: the wizard was [adjective], liked [noun], hated [noun] and and loved turning [noun] into [plural noun] for the heck of it. And that damned animal was [verb] straight for his [noun].

"Merlin's [noun]!" said the squire as he [verb] after the horse, at [adjective] speed. He wasn't [adjective] whether he was [verb] towards the horse or from Sir [name]. Probably both. He didn't care.

"Why didn't I [verb] a [noun]! Or a [noun]! Or even a [adjective] [noun]! No! I just had to become a squire!"

He [adverb] stopped and [verb] around. He had heard a [noun]. Sir [name] was back and he didn't sound [adjective]. The squire started [verb] again and he [verb] as he [verb].

"Maybe the wizard needs a [noun]. I'd be a [adjective] one. Or maybe he'll turn me into a [noun]. Yes, or a [noun]. Maybe I could [verb] with the [plural noun]. They're always looking for new people." And with those [plural noun] in his head, he continued [verb], all the while hoping that Sir [name] wasn't as [adjective] as he was [adjective].

Madlib #3X

Quote:
The Quest of the Golden [animal #1]
Greetings! My name is [your name] the [adjective]. I am a(n) [adjective] [profession]! Years ago, a(n) [adjective] darkness had covered the land, and I and my three [plural noun] were summoned to the [type of dwelling] of the [adjective] King [name of Menewshan #1]. With me were: [name of Menewshan #2] the [profession], with the power to control [plural noun]. [name of Menewshan #3], a master [profession]. And the [profession] [name of Menewshan #4], whose ability to [verb] is unparalleled. We four were charged by King [name of Menewshan #1] to retrieve the Golden [animal #1], a [adjective] creature whose song could push back the darkness. But it would be no [adjective] feat, for the Golden [animal #1] had been [verb past tense] by the [adjectieve] [animal #2], [name of Menewsha #5]. It would be a(n) [adjective] journey, but if we succeeded, we were promised a chamber full of [plural noun] and one-fifth of King [name of Menewsha #1]’s [noun].

We traveled cross [noun] and [noun] for [number] days, over [number] miles, to reach the [type of dwelling] of [name of Menewsha #5]. We hoped to [verb] the beast, but the [animal #2] knew of our coming. He was a [adjective] foe, one the like we had never faced before. I thrust my [noun] with all my might, but to no avail. [name of Menewshan #2] conjured a [verb ending in –ing] [noun] storm, but it was quickly dealt with by [name of Menewshan #5]’s hot [plural noun]. [name of Menewsha #3], [adjective] and [adjective], tried to [verb] past the [animal #2], but was no match for his awesome [noun]. Surely, we would have all been done for if [name of Menewshan #4] hadn’t been there to [verb] us. Separately, we were losing. But combining our [plural noun], I knew we could [verb].

First, [name of Menewshan #3] blinded [name of Menewshan #5] with a(n) [noun] bomb. Then [name of Menewshan #4] cast a [noun] ward upon my [noun] to repel the [animal #2]’s [noun]. And lastly [name of Menewshan #2] enchanted my [noun] with [noun]. And with the beast momentarily subdued, I leapt up into the air and plunged my [noun] into the [name of Menewshan #5]’s [body part]. [name of Menewshan #5] let out a terrible [noun], and then fell over, [adjective]. [adverb] we returned to King [name of Menewshan #1] with the Golden [animal #1]. The [animal #1]’s song was [adjective] and [adjective], and no sooner then it began to [verb] did the darkness disappear. Our quest completed, we four heroes were [verb, past tense] throughout the land, and we’ve all lived [adverb] ever since.

Madlib #4X

Quote:
Down at the Rusted Sword, [name] the Warrior, [name] the Mage, and [name] the Rogue were talking strategy before they entered the [adjective] dungeon. The Warrior wants to rush straight in to smash the [body part] of [adjective] goblins, while the Mage wants to hire a [RPG Class] as support. The Rogue is [adverb] listening when he offers to [verb] to the end of the dungeon and make notes of what creatures are present, so the party would have an easier time. The Warrior says, "[exclamation], what a [adjective] idea!" The mage agrees, but has some concerns: "how will we get past the [adjective] traps?" The rogue [verb] at the mage, "I can [adverb] detect those traps and [verb] them!" They sit in silence for a moment before the warrior [adverb] asks, "Wait, what treasure are we even trying to get from the dungeon?" They sit for a moment, puzzled. The mage has the answer! "We're looking for the incredibly important [noun]!"

Madlib #5X

Quote:
The Cave
The water dripped and echoed in the [adjective] cave. [Female name] touched the [noun] before smiling and pocketing it. Suddenly, [exclamation]! A group of [number][plural creatures] jumped out and surrounded her.

"Ah!," Said one of the [noun]. I see you have [verb] our sacred idol. For that you must [adverb][verb]!"

"Not today you [clever insult]! I am stealing this for my [name]! They need it so they can [verb]. "

Whipping out her [weapon/object] [first female name] knocks down the closest [creature]. She dashed past them and yelled, [catch phrase or insult] as she escaped.

To this day, our hero never forgets to thank [deity(s)] and leave offerings of [plural noun] before setting off on a quest.

Madlib #6X

Quote:
There once was a [adjective] Dragon. The Dragon lived [adverb] in it's home which was a large [noun]. Inside it kept it huge hoard of [plural noun]. The dragon was known across the land for it's love of [plural noun]. This made the people of the neighboring towns very nervous. Something had to be done.

The town Elders called a meeting where they named [name] the official Dragon tamer. The dragon heard of this news and gave a [adjective]laugh. And nothing came of the [adjective] Dragon tamer.

Madlib #7X

[quote][Elvira the magical [ ] sandwich set out to the [ ] forest to look for her soul toast. Soul toast is like regular toast, only she'd fall in [ ] with it. In the [ ] forest Elvira met an [ ] who promised to help her find her soul toast mate, but on one condition she had to do whatever he said after, the soul toast was [ ]. Elvira agreed, and the two forged ahead to the lake of [ ], a known hangout of soul toasts everywhere. There Elvira found the cutest, crispiest, toastiest toast she had ever laid eyes on. She dashed over into his [ ]and fell with him into the lake of [ ]. The elf watched as they swam back to shore, hands [ ] tightly. "Well, it looks like you found your soul toast" the elf said - "yes I am so [ ]!" Elvira replied. The elf [ ]the toast and the sandwich in a very simple ceremony, the sandwich was delighted now she would live happily forever. "thank you" Elvira told the elf, "there is just one more thing" said the elf - "[ ]?" Elvira asked. "you promised to do whatever I asked, [ ]?" "Ah, yes. What can I do for you?" Elvira asked. The elf was [ ]. Finally with sweep of a wand, he [ ] Elvira and her soul toast and [ ] them both. The Elf could now [ ] another day./quote]

Madlib #8X

Quote:
There once was a [noun], his name was [name]. Like everyone else, he started at level [number]. His journey began in the [place name] Town Square. He tried to make allies with a few [plural noun] there, but no one wanted to join him, so he went to a [place] by himself. He encountered a [noun] just a few steps in. His options were to attack, flee, or [verb]. He [adverb] attacked, but missed. The monster was too [adjective]. He had to use his special power, or otherwise it’d be game over!
“[Exclamation]” he shouted as he dodged a blow from the beast. He counterattacked with a [noun] to the creature’s weak point. The monster seemed close to defeat. However, before he could deal the last blow, it [past-tense verb]! His health points dropped very low. How could he got out of this [noun]!?

Last edited by Cardinal Biggles; 09-04-2015 at 05:26 PM..