Blossom Utonium
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-18-2013, 11:54 PM

Hello my friends!

I really was seeking an art piece to use for my characters in a roleplay, but instead of just seeking one person, I decided to create a contest and open this opportunity for everyone! Plus I don't really need any gold, so what else to do but get rid of it by giving it to friendly people? :)

Here is the premise. I love roleplaying and I have trademarked characters. Five of those characters are the Svenson Sisters, an evil group of witches who stick together and plan out things together. Each have a distinct personality. My problem is that I hate having five separate pictures of them, but I'm not talented enough to put them in one good picture together. That's why I'm making this contest! :)

PRIZES:
First Place (and the one I may use permanently): 1500 gold
Second Place: 1000 gold
Third Place: 500 gold
Honorable Mention: 250

Sorry, I know the prizes aren't that great, but I don't have much money XD If you want I can up them, and pay the money gradually. I negotiate, it's okay!

Have fun with this! There are no BIG rules except please submit your original work and make the characters I've provided. You may make the picture in whatever medium you would like, whether it be drawn, digital art, or what have you. There are no submission limits, so put as many different pictures as you want. When you are ready, post the picture of them here.

BE CREATIVE and make the characters reflect their personalities. DEADLINE IS A MONTH FROM THIS POST - JUNE 18, 2013.

Now, onto the characters. Their descriptions and pictures are below. Thanks for you interest in my contest and art search!

Hazel (oldest): The fearless leader and most egotistical of the group, Hazel makes sure she is the center of attention and makes sure her words are always heard. She is always the first to speak and makes the group's plans. Though she does love and value her sisters, her pride often gets in the way and she would rather help herself over the rest of them. She sees herself as all powerful and beautiful, and can be manipulative and seductive if needed.

Amethyst (second oldest): The brains and quick thinker of the group, Amethyst is there to help with the tactical side of Hazel's plans and to correct mistakes made from Zora's impulses. She knows her stuff pretty well, and is always the one studying new spells and techniques. While she is smart, she is also quite the smart aleck! She hates being corrected, more so than even Hazel, and thinks that her theories are never wrong. Of the sisters, she is the most conservative.

Zora (middle child): The short-tempered and violent one, Zora not only packs tough spells but also packs the punches. She is almost always in a bad mood and isn't a people-person at all. The only way she knows how to solve problems is by fighting. Because of her dislike of being told what to do, sometimes she gets into it with Hazel, but deep down she cares very much for her and the other sisters.

Rose (second youngest): The almost-mute Rose is in charge of all of the background work Hazel's plots. She works with Amethyst and can make plans happen very quickly and efficiently. Rose rarely speaks because she was very shy when younger, and had become acquaint with expressing herself in other ways than just in words. Her real name is Rosalina, but no one calls her that unless they would like to know what disappearing is like.

Celeste (youngest): The daft, air-headed Celeste is the final one of the Svenson Sisters. She is blonde, immature and silly, and doesn't understand most of what's going on half the time. The others sometimes pick on her because she is the most gullible and small-minded. However, despite this, Celeste is the looker of the group and attracts people more (much to the dismay of Hazel). If Celeste wasn't with her sisters and forced to follow their demands, she would definitely be friendlier (her better side is easier to find) but she is usually caught within her sisters' wants.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST and please have fun!

Last edited by Nephila; 03-02-2015 at 10:20 PM..

Blossom Utonium
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-02-2013, 02:17 PM

Anyone? Please?

whicmro
whimcro

Old 07-10-2013, 12:28 PM

Ahuh! I'm a newbie in need of gold! I shall try and enter. ;)