Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 08-15-2012, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Riva Orhed
Riva took her seat with a slight bow of her head, glad there would be another near. If she combined her ability to smell the pastries with the energy of the male enjoying them she would actually be able to taste them almost. She smiled to herself at the thought as she gazed upon them, intending to feed on the energy released by his momentary enjoyment rather then him directly. It was just easier that way and would not be an invasion of his privacy that way.

Quote:
Chana Adams

Eye Description/Color: One eye is blue, One eye is purple, both are dark and speckled with bright silver
Hair Description/Color: Short, shaggy, and white as snow
Skin tone/Color: Pale peach with a slight, unnatural silver hue.
Height: 5'8''
Build: Voluptuous but with toned muscles, the perfect femme fatale cliche
Scars/Tattoos: Lashes on her back, as if she's been whipped.
Natural Skin Markings or Birthmarks: Silver wing shapes on her upper back, marred by scars, and from the wings a long silver tail that follows her spine before curling over her but cheek.
Inhuman Features: One of her arms is completely mechanical all the way up to the shoulder, wings and a bladed tail when she wants them to be released.
Clothing Style: She tends to cross dress, a mans loose coat covering the swell of her breasts and hips to anything but touch.
Chana ran though the streets wearing her masters cloths as she preferred them over the 'outfits' he had forced her to wear, she had even cut her once long flowing hair so it barely went past her chin so she looked like merely a pretty faced male. He had built her, after all to be his concubine more then anything. He had only given her the metal arm because it had been necessary, and even then he had covered it with hide enchanted to become just like human skin. He had fallen for the prior occupant of the body, you see, but she had refused him. Accordingly he had sent one of his pets to collect the body and in the struggle the arm had been mangled and half...eaten. He then pulled Chana's soul from the ether expecting a soul he could break... a deadly mistake as he had pulled Chana instead. She had proven so tonight by killing him and many of his creations.

Still, one had survived and it chased her now. It was a chimera of sorts, a hybrid of wolf, chameleon and poisonous snake with metal added in here and there to cut opponents for good measure. She, having a little cat in her soul, ran for the house of Riva who the cats said would protect her. She was wounded in her human shoulder and leg, her powers to weak from killing her master and the other creations to fight herself. So she ran, seeking the sanctuary she'd been told was there. She would burst into riva's door, unaware she was away at the bake shop.

When she heard the creature behind her she did a rolling leap into the hallway, the creature passing over her. The strange scaled creature appeared as she did so, seeing no reason to camouflage itself now that it was alone with it's wounded prey. It appeared to be a wolf in shape with fur and scale on one side but metal on the other. Tentacle-like bits of metal fell from the metallic side and it used one to close the door before it turned towards the woman, venom dripping from its fangs. It was as loyal to its now dead master as a wolf was loyal and it would have its revenge!

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-15-2012, 02:51 AM

Noises below made the golden haired man look up with a frown. It wasn't unusual for people to come seeking sanctuary but at most times they left what chased them behind before coming. With Riva gone, it fell to her servant to run down the stairs two at a time in an attempt to help the one who'd sought aid. Green eyes widened at the strange sight before his eyes. The energy emanating from the metal and flesh creature had Amaury's mouth watering. Oh what a battle this would be! Even if it meant letting fall the pretenses he'd been under for what appeared so long.

Leaping forth he used his surhuman strength to heave the beast away. From his sleeve the man pulled a dagger as long as his forearm to attack. Nimbly he evaded tentacles, slashing some of them off as he went along the way. The head was surely the place to aim for.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 08-15-2012, 04:40 AM

The raven haired male returned the women’s smiles and moved to sit closer to them. “I see and I thank you Lady Riva for opening your home.” His manner was that of a gentleman. He was a little relieved by how he was greeted by both women. He could sense a hint of kinship between him and Cateline. This fact intrigued him a bit, but now wasn’t the time to really worry about such things.

“Thank you. I must agree, I was rather glad that I arrived earlier than planned. Oh, where are my manners? I am Felix.” The man still had a kind smile on his face as he bowed his head to Cateline. The pastries that she brought over smelled wonderful and looked delicious. His stomach growled slightly while he debated which one to try. They all looked really good.

He eyed the petit fours, picking one that had fruit on top. Normally he didn’t care much for sweets, but these looked too good to resist. Tentatively he took a small bite. The sweet tasted as good as it had smelled and it almost melted in his mouth. “This is really good,” he said, finishing off the sweet and taking another from the platter.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 08-15-2012, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Chana Adams
Chana had raised her metal arm, intending to let the beast bite it instead of her vulnerable fleshy parts. She would have then tried again to see if her energy had recovered so she could fight when she found the beast flung away from her. She pushed up into a standing position on her wounded leg, saying nothing at first. She had not expected to actually be defended, she was built by bits of trash and made to be a sex slave. She was an inanimate object, or so she was taught.

"careful... the tail spike and fangs are venomous" She suggested quietly as the beast howled with pain at being cut. It instantly dragged itself to its feet and started to leap towards the blond man. She raised her metal arm towards the beast and put flesh hand under her elbow to force it to be stable. She took in a few deep breaths, blood from a scratch on her head dropping towards her eyes. Some had dried on the eyelash, making quick aim near impossible. Still with the beast distracted by the man...she just might be able to use the power she was never suppose to have.

She did have a little energy charged up from the running...The silver flecks in her eyes now joined by gold flecks. She focused the electricity in her body through the metal arm pale blue-white energy and golden sparks filling the air around her arm before traveling downward. Soon all was gathered in a shining blue white ball with golden sparks in and around it. The ball fired from her palm like a bullet at the beast. It would slam into the wall before falling twitching. It was just stunned but if the man was fast enough it could be dead with one swift stab through the eye...

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-15-2012, 09:41 PM

She smiled upon hearing his name, a clear sign that she was glad he'd spoken up about it. Cateline was more worried about how he would react to her carefully created confections. Each breath was held longer and longer until Felix finally spoke his verdict. The woman's breathing evened out once more, and relief flickered across her features.

"So you enjoy them? I'm so glad!" The fact that he reached out to take another made her esteem for him rise. With a glance Riva's way, she moved to sit down and leaned a hand against the table. "Will there be others at the meeting, or shall you be there alone?" She didn't have much support at the moment, and feared having to dredge up one of her followers for this event.

Hearing her words, Amaury adjusted automatically to avoid the venomous parts mentioned. He desired not to go trough such a horrendous death as that. It was hard not to enjoy this battle after pretending to being nothing more then a mere human for such a long time. A wicked grin was plastered upon his face, exposing white teeth as the battle ensued.

Amaury was startled when blue light arched into the beast, ramming it against the wall, but he didn't let that stop him from leaping forward. Like a knife trough cake, the blade slipped trough the creature's eye and into it's skull with a final thunk after flying trough the air. As if nothing out of the ordinary had happened, Amaury dusted himself off and turned to peer at the woman he'd rushed in to save.

Seeing her state, the man moved to support her and guide her towards one of the many rooms in the first floor. It was more of a sitting room then anything else, but it would do. Leaving her there for a few moments, the man was sure to return quickly with water, herbs, clothes and bandages. "Will you allow me to help you with your wounds?" There was never any way of knowing what brought people there, but it was always polite to ask.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 08-15-2012, 10:08 PM

((i'ma wait on Riva until BBR posts))
Quote:
Chana Adams

Chana said nothing to the man, wondering absently if he could tell now she was not an androgynous young man and in fact a woman yet as he supported her. She only knew one man, her maker. Would this man expect such things of her too? She shook off the thought as he spoke, however, and merely nodded. She let her coat fall, a gouge in her shoulder clear now along with the gash on her leg. She stripped of her masters shirt, the harem style bra that was the kind of thing her master had provided as clothes holding her up.... likely through some enchantment since it had no straps and her size made her seem like she would just tumble out of it.

Even as she showed Amaury this sight she said nothing, simply staring at him. Her eyes were emotionless as they gazed into his, and for the moment she looked like a doll. She didn't move, made no motion to stop him if he started to treat her. She seemed to expect him to do something inappropriate or cruel and for his treating to hurt. Due to her experience she suspected him to want payment for treating her. Whether he ripped crystals from the bra as payment or tried to take something more carnal it was clear she had no intention of stopping him. He had technically saved her life and would now be treating her wounds with her permission, he had right to demand whatever price he wanted.... and her master had loved making it clear that her body was her only asset.

"I heal quickly.... but not quickly enough to refuse treatment" She finally said almost robotic-ally as her gaze slipped to the wall. Her face held no emotion, no thought, those doll eyes simply staring. Even her hands on the seat she'd taken were limp and unmoving. She had ran to escape being a slave, but it seemed prostitution may be her only real choice. Riva she had expected to be an energy pet of to earn her sanctuary... men seemed more interested in a sex pet.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-15-2012, 10:20 PM

His eyes flowed over her form, taking in the sight of her wounds as she removed her clothing. He'd felt her curves, but considering her predicament, had made no comment about her state of dress. It was certainly better clothing then the ridiculous bra the woman was wearing. Silently he began working upon her wounds, cleaning them carefully and with the ease of practice.

Cautiously, Amaury reached out to test her emotions and energy. Only the surface ones to see if the woman needed rest, or some time alone once the bandages were wrapped. What he found made the man frown, and let out a small sigh. Such nothingness he'd never met before! "Lady, you seem like you need food, and a place to sleep. The owner of this house would welcome you here, I am sure. Would you like for me to show you a room first, or is it food you want more?"

Riva was certain to want to take in this woman. She never refused aid to anyone who needed it, save if they angered her. Strangely, his thoughts wandered to the beast in the hall. He heaved a sigh, knowing he would need to clean up the mess before the redheaded woman returned. Only after seeing this pale haired one settled down comfortably, and with a better set of clothes.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 08-15-2012, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Chana Adams
Food...." the doll like woman replied, a flicker of emotion briefly showing in her gaze. She had bitten her master out of pain and as punishment he had not fed her for a few days. The feeling of starvation was one of the things that finally made her snap and fight. Death by one of his creatures was better then continuing the life she was living. Still even then the anger and hunger passed quickly and she once again seemed to be nothing but a broken doll.

What payment will you require?" She asked as those almost lifeless eyes slid to his. She spoke casually but reached up and pulled free a gem with the improved strength of her metal arm as her wounded and flesh made arm stayed loose at her side. She held the glittering gem out but tilted her head to the side. To her men seemed little more then sex crazed beasts and her eyes trailed downward to his waist as if expecting he may request another payment... It was equally clear she did not care which payment he preferred, should he demand one.

((Notice: the last paragraph of this post was removed due to a mod asking me to remove it. Apparently rp characters are not allowed to be victims of certain crimes even as part of their back stories :/.))

Last edited by Staria; 08-18-2012 at 12:03 AM..

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-16-2012, 12:27 AM

The flash of emotions made reassured him, more so then the emotioneless state this woman appeared to prefer. With a shake of his head, Amaury signaled his refusal of payment. For his answer, he moved away to disappear into the well stocked kitchen. Carefully the blond selected fresh fruits and bread, instead of anything heavier. From her state, he speculated that perhaps she'd not eaten for a few days. It certainly seemed so when he managed to catch glimpses of her energy. Anything heavier might only make the poor woman feel even worse then her wounds did.

And though she was strange, it was easy to take it all in stride because of what he was. The man moved almost warily back to her side with the wooden tray in gloved hands. Placing it near her, he motioned for the woman to eat. "There's no need for payment. This is a sanctuary for all those in need and as such, we do not accept anything in return." Riva would have a heart attack if anyone did that!

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 08-16-2012, 12:42 AM

((*cough* more like inflict a heart attack then have one *cough*))

Quote:
Chana Adams
"You want nothing?" she muttered as he left, perplexed. Still she did nothing to stop him from leaving. By the time he had returned she would have removed all the gems from her bustier and the lower bits of the outfit hidden by the pants so she was nearly nude. When he entered she would pull on the coat, all the gems in the pockets for now. She saw no reason to have them on the outfit... her master had simply enjoyed flaunting his wealth. She had already decided she liked men's clothing better...

She merely nodded as he spoke once the food was there, too hungry to respond. She ate as quickly as she could, but ignored the bread. It was too processed for her body to handle. Being she was a resuscitated corpse and all, her stomach was fairly weak even at the best of times. Soon she had nearly finished all the fruit within a few moments. She looked up at him only as she finished, sitting on the bed. The coat revealed her legs but she didn't care, he'd already seen her upper body and her master had always said that was the best part of her...

I need clothes..... but I don't think i like girl clothes. Would you sell a gem and by some for me? She said simply as she gazed at him with those empty eyes. She still didn't trust him so wouldn't show more then that for now. Honestly she wasn't so sure she liked being a girl...it wasn't just the clothes. She could bind her breasts to make them smaller... a tight coat along with using the magic in her bra would make it easy to look male even if it would make her breast hurt by the end of the day. A very pretty male, yes, but male. She gazed at him a moment, waiting.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 08-16-2012, 01:38 AM

He looked at the woman, giving her a nod. “Yes. They are actually the best I have had in a while.” Just as he finished the second sweet the woman spoke again. He thought for a moment. As far as he knew he would be the only one attending. Before he left he had assured his leader that he wouldn’t need assistance, though his leader tried to insist he take someone with him. He was grateful that the man had faith in him and usually listened to his wishes. “I shall be attending the meeting alone. Will you be attending alone as well,” he asked curiously.

He had little doubt in his decision to attend the meeting by himself. Things like this called for care and being tactful. Once again his eyes looked over the woman as he awaited her answer. This meeting along with the one that would take place later at Riva’s home would prove to be interesting. A challenge he was growing eager to take.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 08-16-2012, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Riva Orhed
Riva enjoyed the half bit of taste she received through the emotional energy coming off the man. As always Cateline's pastries were perfect. She definitely had to admit it was better then anything she'd tasted when she could eat... then again baking hadn't existed yet. She shrugged off the thought and started to say something but the two were talking of the meeting now. Instantly riva grew silent, allowing them to speak without interference as was her job. She would wait until both were ready before she lead them to her home. She had no guests when she left.... though of course she had one now even if she didn't know it.

((pathetic post for riva >.< but I'm tired XD.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-17-2012, 01:21 AM

Her obvious hunger made him reach out to taste her energy, so freely expressed. Nothing more then what was at the surface was touched, he was always quite careful about that. At her mention of clothing, he frowned for a few seconds then shook his head. The gem was pushed aside gently as Amaury stood and disappeared once more.

Hurried footsteps rang out nearby as the blond moved to his own room. The closet he'd claimed as his own overflowed with clothing, which he had been tempted to give away half the time. Now he snatched thing in hues of blue and cream. The fabric varied from soft to rich, from rough and coarse. It covered a wide range of prices as well.

With a shake of his head, Amaury found his way back to the extra room and let everything fall unceremoniously onto the bed. "I don't know what you want for undergarments. Perhaps tomorrow, once you've had more rest, I can accompany you to the shops so we can make a selection."

She smiled kindly at his words, positively beaming at the praise. "Thank you, I do aim to please." Almost nervously she fiddled with her skirt before tilting her head to the side. "I will be alone as well. And ... I cannot help but hope that our views will not be so contradictory as that. You're pleasant company enough." Cateline was rather open about her feelings, and thoughts. It was no surprise really that earlier her reactions had been so strong. The young woman was like an open book, from her large eyes to her ever changing expressions.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 08-17-2012, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Chana Adams
"undergarments?.... the ones i have will do." the doll like woman expressed simply. She would soon choose a few outfits, all rather simple in fashion and all with loose vests that would further obscure her figure. She also chose a few coats that were similiar to the one she had earlier. She liked the warmth provided she decided, often being cold due to the metal parts within her that kept her heart beating and so on. She would head behind a screen that happened to be in the sitting and change into one of these outfits and when she stepped out she once again had her masters hat on her head and looked like a very pretty but very male creature. She had also shifted the gems to her new coat as she began to throw the clothing she'd worn, now stained with her blood and still smelling of her master to her into the fire once all things of value were removed and placed into her new coat.

She slowly walked to amaury and stood in front of him. For a moment she just stood there, as if she was trying to figure out something. She was in a way... she wished to figure out him. She did not understand why neither her gems or her body seemed to have any value to him. Still, she did know some bits of polite society, her master having taught her please and thank you.....even if he maligned their use.

"...thank you" she finally said in that same dull tone. She held her hands in her pockets and continued to gaze at him in silence. She was uncertain what to do or say now. She glanced towards the hallway, thinking of the beast in the hall. Without a word to him she wandered out, her walk shaky due to her leg wound but still determined. Once she arrived she would stare at the beast for some moments. Finally she used her nails on her metal hand, being much stronger then they looked, to cut the tip of one finger. She threw the blood droplet on the creature and muttered a spell she'd seen her former master use.

The spell was quick and ugly to watch, not that you could tell by the passive face of it's wielder. The flesh and blood of the creature disappeared, every scale gone. It seemed to be consumed by some strange black fire that soon left only clean, dry, white bones and the various metal parts of the creature. All that was left was a skeleton and scraps of metal. She had seen the spell used on other creations the master had decided no longer suited him. It was his way to get out the spare parts without leaving a mess... He often threatened to use the spell on her but now she was the one to use it. Then again she now held all his alchemical knowledge, locked away within her own body as a living book.

((probably should be close to meeting time XD))

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-18-2012, 02:10 AM

(Probably, I'll just wait for a post from bbr is all. ))

He averted his eyes from the screen, only turning once more as the woman exited. Amaury wondered what she had gone trough to make her want to hide behind male clothing. It was strange to say the least, but nothing that he had never come across before. The blond moved to nodded absentmindedly as to words.

She seemed unsure, as if interacting with someone like this was new to her. Instantly Amaury felt a surge of protectiveness well in his heart. Carefully following her, he made no comment about her spell and it's results. Dark magic, dark energy ... It just felt wrong! Yet, it appeared to suit her, even with her doll-like appearance.

"This magic of yours, please be careful with it's use. It could draw in someone of the wrong persuasion, and the lady of the house doesn't take kindly to intruders who wish to harm others in her neutral territory." She dealt swift and decisive judgement. The memory of someone's beheading made Amaury's skin crawl, knowing full well that the same fate could be his all too easily if the figured out he was a spy.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 08-18-2012, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Chana Adams
"I just wanted to clean up the mess..." Chana responded with a frown, and for a moment looked like a puppy hit in the nose with a newspaper who didn't know what it had done wrong. The look faded quickly, however, and once again that emotionless face returned. She glanced towards the bones a moment and continued to frown at them as if she could will them away. Still, she did no more spells and simply began to gather the bones in one pile and the mechanical parts in another. Soon they would all be stacked rather neatly as she continued to speak after a moments pause.

"It's not my magic.... it's his. The one who made us, this creature and me. He stored it in me because he knew no one else could get it out that way and he thought i was too stupid to open it, let alone understand it. He did not spend much time on my mind...He was a fool who thought he could create a soul so that i would be what he wanted. He was wrong." she explained to him absently. There was no emotion on her face until she said her master had been wrong. It was then her doll like, innocent features curled into a smile more matching her adult mind and body.

The smile was a dark one, one that would make one cold to look at. It promised a dark secret and morbid delight. There was no apology in it, she had enjoyed his death. She had enjoyed turning his own magic against him, his own alchemy. The less life that had been his eyes the more she had felt free, the more she had felt strong... She knew he would never let her be if he lived, dead he would have no choice in the matter. Still the smile left as quickly as it came and once again her face was a porcelain mask.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-18-2012, 09:34 PM

A sigh escaped his lips upon seeing and feeling the woman's emotions. Amaury hadn't meant to make her feel bad for her actions. "A good sentiment, and very appreciated I assure you!" As she began to move, he did also. Carefully he grasped the white bones, setting them aside in imitation of Chana. It would have been nearly impossible to simply stand aside and let her do all the work, especially wounded as she was.

Something made anger and fear writhe trough his heart as she spoke. The energy emanating from her now was so alien to him, to one who'd never had to defend himself against such a creature, such a monster, in his life. For somehow Amaury gleaned that from her surface thoughts, though Chanah hid it quickly. It wasn't anything easy to hide either, not when she spoke so openly of how he'd thought of her. "His magic then, was tainted with his ill intent. That taint is what would draw others of his ilk. Not you, not anything you have done." Perhaps she had a magic of her own. That earlier blue ball of light had felt like it was all her, and nothing at all to do with the man who'd created her.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 08-18-2012, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Chana Adams
Chana nodded as he spoke and she began to relax. She hadn't meant any harm. Was his magic evil she wondered? It could give life but also take it so it seemed neutral to herself but she had little in way of morality due to not being taught such things and remembering little of her former life before she died and her soul was forced into a new body. She understood only that she didn't like being hurt so had no desire to hurt others unless they hurt her. There seemed little reason for such a thing except in self defense, it simply invited trouble. She shrugged off the thought, however, as he began to help. She seemed surprised but allowed him to help without thought.

"Isn't magic, magic? I don't see how it can be good or evil. Then again I don't remember much about that" She mused, seeming genuinely puzzled. She looked at him for a moment and genuine innocence crossed her face. She shrugged slowly before she turned back to the mess. She nodded as she finished and slowly she stepped back before she perched on a table that matched the one opposite. She gazed at Amaury a moment, openly studying him as if he confused her.

"You seem to assume i'm ... good... not tainted... why?

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-18-2012, 10:40 PM

"I said the magic was tainted by his intentions. His magic. You see what I mean? The power in his hands reflected who he was, in soul." Hopefully that made sense to her. Openness, it was a rather strange thing to see in this woman's features. He got the feeling that emotions were held tight within her frame, hidden from everyone so she could stay safer that way. It was only conjecture, but Amaury thought he was right about it.

Her question made a smile cross the brown eyed man's face. "Because, you've done nothing to make me think otherwise. Besides, your energy is clean and fresh, though it seems clouded by things from the past. I don't know more then that, only what's on the surface. Which is what you show trough your actions and words anyway." There, let her figure that statement out. It wasn't like Amaury had any choice in admitting what he was now.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 08-18-2012, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Chana Adams
"so you are like the lady of the house.... Will she want to feed from me? The cat's said that sometimes she feeds of them...." Chana asked quietly, her voice matter-of-fact. The felines had also spoke of a 'contract' and such but she didn't really understand that. She expected there to be a price still, no matter what he said and that was clear. She did wonder how they fed... not knowing they did so through touch. She glanced at the parts on the table opposite the one she perched on. Had he wanted to feed on it? She didn't think he could once it was dead.... it's life force released back to the ether where her soul had been ripped from. She shrugged and once again her eyes went to the man.

"Do you wish to feed from me?" She added now, curious. She didn't care if he did, or if he already had. She wondered what she tasted like... The idea she might taste fresh and clean after all the dirty things that had been done to her... all the things she had seen. It made a slight smile come to her face, a dark smile filled with amusement. Could she really ever be clean again? She wasn't sure. Instinctively she pulled the coat tighter, her gloved hands seeming to twitch slightly. Only her face could be seen when she held the coat like that and with her current thoughts even that felt like too much.

"I don't think would taste clean.... I don't think i can ever be..." She nearly whispered. For a moment her eyes would drop to her toes and it would not be clear if she was talking to herself or him. If he said he wanted to she would let him feed, she didn't care, but part of her wanted so much to be clean. No, she was used goods as her master would put it. She could not be clean, only strong and free.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 08-19-2012, 02:57 AM

“You’re welcome.” He watched the woman’s actions. It was curious how she seemed to act a bit nervous, though he wasn’t quite sure as to why. Sure a meeting such as the one they would be having shortly could be intimidating when you didn’t know what to expect from the person that opposed you. As to if that was the reason or if it was would just be her and him at the meeting he could only guess. Felix gave her a reassuring smile. “I’m sure that we will be able to come some sort of agreement. There can always be compromise even when it doesn’t seem possible.”

He slid a silver pocket watch out of his jacket’s pocket and glanced at it. The trio would need leave for Riva’s house soon. The young man wore a mask of calm. “Shall we be going mademoiselles? It is nearly time for our meeting to begin," he asked as he rose to his feet and gestured towards the door.

((sorry for keeping you guys waiting. My grandmother is in the hospital and I have had little time to get online.))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 08-19-2012, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Riva Orhed

"You would be correct, please come this way" Riva responded, saying nothing about his remarks on compromise. She was neutral ground after all so could say nothing about any remarks on business. Instead she simply stood with her usual grace and started for the door. She would let both follow them, not saying a word. She only interfered should someone try to make a swift and unfair end to the war. She walked silently, not even looking at the two as they followed. She would only pause as she neared her home.

She closed her eyes and tilted her head to the side, there was a strange energy in her home as well as the negative vacuum of a soul lost. She had sensed something like this before... a creation, unnatural, something robbed from death. Still, the soul within the creation was ...strange. It held a magic of it's own, strong and pulsing like a lightening storm coming from far away. She opened her eyes once more in thought, before she glanced at the two.

"There is something unexpected in my home but it is with a man who works for me so not likely a foe. I offer sanctuary for many so it may be that..... unless someone on your team dabbles in alchemy? It would require a master to create what i sense." She said nonchalantly as she continued to walk and ultimately stepped on her porch. Still... despite her tone as she entered her home there was something different in her eyes. They were cold, distant, and with perhaps a drop of hunger in them.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-19-2012, 11:10 PM

She seemed a little overwhelmed by it all, and completely unsure of herself. Hopefully Cateline would grow in her role, self chosen of course. The woman hadn't expected everything to be so difficult, or dangerous. All she had wanted to do was help everyone.

As if in a daze, the young woman moved to follow the others. She had to admit, he was really a handsome fellow. Dark haired, red eyed and with such a nice voice! "Perhaps we could talk about things other then business sometime?" Cateline thought herself bold, but this would take down two birds with one stone.

She barely heard Riva's words, or the tone in her voice, as she arrived at the other woman's house.

He couldn't know what Riva would say. It wasn't something they ever spoke of, considering that the woman had no idea what he was. Or so Amaury thought anyway. In any case, his thoughts were caught up by the woman's words. He couldn't actually remember if she knew his name, or she his.

"Before I do any such thing, you need to know my name. Amaury. And I need to know that you truly don't mind this." She would be tired, and already the woman was wounded. It didn't seem right of him to want to taste what her energy was like, and yet curiosity pushed him to accept the offer.

He was hungry. "Let me decide that, won't you?" The brown eyed man moved to her side and leaned against the table casually. Amaury offered up a small smile, an invitation into friendship perhaps. This person beside him seemed like she needed someone to protect her, or at least to help her.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 08-19-2012, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Chana Adams
"He called me Rachana, but i prefer Chana.....I don't care either way and you seem to want to taste me, so I don't mind i suppose...... She responded absently to his words, her voice flat and dull. She didn't even look at him really and simply let her hands drop to her lap, as if her energy meant little to her. Honestly draining some of the electrical energy that built up in her and some of the metal parts that sat instead of flesh on certain parts of her would in fact likely help her. If it built up to much it caused her pain, no that she would admit such a weakness.

It was only as he approached that she looked up, her mismatched eyes peering into his brown ones without emotion. She was curious how he would feed on her, how it was all done. The cats had said Riva simply petted them when she fed... would he pet her on the head like a cat? Or touch her cheek? Or was it more like a vampire and he'd have to bite her? Or an incubus and he'd have to kiss her? She did not notice the people who were starting to step onto the porch, the part of the entry hall they were in to far away to really hear to clearly.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-20-2012, 12:18 AM

It seemed strange to him how very dull and uninterested Chanah was. This concerned her energy after all, an inherent part of who she was. Amaury lifted a hand once he knew the person beside him had lifted her eyes to meet his own warm brown ones. Fingers brushed gently against the curve of her soft cheek, and then moved to rest at the base of her neck.

He was gentle, and careful with each movement as if afraid Chanah would bolt at any sign of ill intent. Soon his eyes became unfocused, and his lips parted without any thought or order of his mind. Energy such as he'd never tasted before slipped trough Amaury. Sharp and clean the way lightning was, it was clouded and shadowy, full of so many contrasting elements ... And yet everything fit just right, as if held together by the metallic tang of steel.

So immersed was he that Amaury didn't notice some of his own energy slipping away, folding into that which he fed upon with such gentleness. He didn't even notice when he pulled away, resting his hand upon the table for support of the giddy energy flowing trough him. "Delicious. That's all I can say." Even speaking that was difficult, considering how breathless he'd become.