NancyRenee214
Jersey's Finest

Old 12-19-2014, 04:07 PM

Hi, ya'll!!! So I just saw this forum and I had to post some of my beauty must haves that I always use to pamper myself, or to keep myself nice! I will list them here, feel free to comment or include your own!

1. Lush Bath Bombs - You fill your bathtub with water and toss in the ball, and it explodes into magical wonders! Some have actual rose petals built in, some have relaxing herbs, some have miniature holiday presents. You can order them online or find a store near you too! It's perfect if you love bubble baths or just want to destress. It moisturizes the skin too, and it turns the water into a different texture and color, so you feel like a mermaid! There's like fifty to choose from, my favorite is the Lavendar Bath Bomb, and I use it before bed so I get relaxed and sleepy. The aroma's are amazing! And they're only like $5-6 a piece.

2. Eos Lip Balm - It's an egg shaped container that contains the BEST lip balm on the market. It's a very smooth chapstick with little to know greasy texture, and it smells amazing and keeps my lips so juicy and plump looking. Absorbs quickly too. I use it like 5-7 times a day, it can be addicting! I'm using the Vanilla Mint flavored one right now, so my breath always smells fresh, and my lips look great. Especially on a cold and windy day! Just be sure to open your mouth wide when using, once in a rare while I nick my teeth with the egg. lol! Eos always makes great hand cream.

3. Macademia Oil - This is what I use to make my hair uber straight. You do have to go lightly though, only use like the size of a dime for shoulder length or shorter hair, anything longer, use a tad more. It spreads like crazy, and it is an oil so it leaves your hands feeling greasy. But once you blow dry your hair, the greasy content is gone and your hair is shiny, light, smooth, no fly aways or split ends visible, and STRAIGHT! It can be expensive too, but a little bit goes a LONG way, so I normally only use it for special occassions.

4. Mitchum Deoderant - Probably the strongest deoderant on the market for the ladies, but it smells great, and it protects you against odors and under arm sweats for up to 48 hours! I use it every morning though, and in the summer I use it twice a day, even though I don't need to, but I love feeling fresh. It's around $5 for a tube, but it's so worth it!

5. Plackers - I usually buy these at Dollar Tree, and you get like 50 in a pack. It's dental floss but it's on a special stick, so you don't have to wrap the floss awkwardly around your fingers, or touch the debris directly. The tip also has a point to push food or debris through the tooth gap, which you then floss. I floss every night before bed. My regime is usually, brush, floss, then mouthwash. The plackers come in peppermint, unflavored, and mint. I always use the mint.

6. Victoria's Secret Garden Body Sprays - These are my favorite body sprays to wear, every day! I save the good and expensive perfumes for special occassions, but I LOVE smelling nice every single day, even if I'm just sitting home in my pajamas. I use 5 splashes, and refresh in the evening, as well. My favorite scents are Amber Romance, Love Spell, and Such A Flirt.

7. MAC Makeup - I rarely wear makeup, but when I do, it's always Mac brand. It lasts long and doesn't fade or wear off, like most other brands. It's relatively expensive, but it lasts me a while as I don't do it every single day.

8. OPI Nail Polish - I believe it's the best on the market, it never chips and a manicure lasts me like 2 weeks with it, unless I'm very busy with my hands. It's also what the majority of the salons in my area use. A wide array of colors to choose from, as well.

9. Breath Savers Breath Mints - I always use the wintergreen flavor, and I always pop one right before a date, a job interview, dentist, or doctor appointment. They leave my breath feeling fresh, mask garlic scent and taste, and they're cheap and delicious. Do not chew quick or like candy though, they can cause an upset stomach.

10. Victoria's Secret Bra's - Good lingerie makes all women feel beautiful! Especially a matching bra and panties! The best bra's ever are the Multi Way bra's from there. I'm really a full "B" cup, but Victoria's Secret adds an underwire push up and adds half a cup size to their bra's. So now I look like a "C" cup! They really hold you in, and the multi way lets you wear it as a halter, regular, strapless, etc. I wear mine as strapless, because I have a shoulder tattoo that I never want to fade or shred. They can be expensive, like over $45 a piece, but they always have sales, I just ordered 3, and got them for $25 a piece. And they have tons of colors and sizes to choose from!

I hope this was helpful or informative to some of you out there, or that you agree and have used this stuff before! If not, I HIGHLY recommend trying one of the above referrals!