Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-04-2012, 03:00 AM

Hikari stared at the oddly colored veins,and then started to chuckle."I underestimated you.looking like that,you'll fit in here just fine! so,what other things can that body of yours do?" she asked,not caring that the scentence might have sounded a bit suggestive.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 10-04-2012, 03:47 AM

"Your a pervert "he said, Matter-of-factly. "Also, The Nanite's can help Regenerate Skin, and Create Sedative's to null pain. They can Also be used as a Weapon to take control of an Opponent for a Short time, but then The person Explode's from Nanite Over-load "he said. "My Project I was apart of was G.E.C, which was Charged with Creating a 'utopia' in a Hell-ish world. My Nanite's can clear out most Radiation in water, and clear out Soil. I also have the Knowledge of The Entire Civilization from the Old world. Language, people, Race, Politic's, Etc. "He told her. "

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-04-2012, 05:24 AM

"pervert? why?" she asked,completely clueless,then shrugged."whatever.so basically,if your friends had survived,you guys would have recreated the whole world,only better.all that sure sounds nice-way better than how we survive now.I wonder if humans now could even survive without radiation? I heard somewhere that we've evolved to the point where we're not only immune,we need it.but I heard somewhere else that that was untrue." she paused."it's hard to trust anything here.you know,I met one other survivor once,a long time ago.he was very upset,I think because he woke up too early or something.he didn't live long,because he was all alone and no one around here wanted anything to do with him.there's rumors about so-called civilized people who will go to great lengths to get their hands on a survivor,even so far as killing the rest of us." Hikari said.then something occurred to her."did you say languages? then,can I ask you something? my parents told me when I was young that my name had a meaning from an old language,but I was so little I can't remember what the meaning was.they died before I could ask again.do you...do you know what my name means? My name is Hikari."

Last edited by Gemini; 10-06-2012 at 02:46 AM..

Andraus

Old 10-04-2012, 12:30 PM

He pressed a few button's on his Wrist PDA, trying to think of what she said about these 'Civilized' Ark people. He then found the Meaning of her name "It say's here that it's of Japanese Origin. Japan is a Small Island Contienent across the sea. Hikari mean's 'Light' or 'Shining' "he said.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-06-2012, 02:46 AM

Hikari smiled."really? I like that.Leave it to my parents to give me a hopeful name in such a harsh place..." even through her smile,there were tears building in her eyes,just as they did every time she thought too much about her parents."thank you for telling me."

Andraus

Old 10-06-2012, 03:14 AM

"No problem, happy to help. "he said, then finished what he was doing. He had gathered some Stone's, and put a small mound of Dirt inside them. He held out his Wrist, a Small Blue Mist blew over the Mound. It steamed for awhile, then Cleared away. The Soil looked more......alive. "There.....now, for the finishing touch. "he said, and spoke, in a Code-like voice "Code 7-18-15-23 6-21-21-4. "he said. A bunch of Greenish-yellow seed's popped out, and went into the soil. They sank in, and within a Minute, a Green sprout came up.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-06-2012, 06:04 AM

Hikari gasped."is it real? can it be grown? will it live?" she asked."what was that code you said? another language?"

Andraus

Old 10-06-2012, 06:53 AM

"Termlink Code. "he said. "though not the Traditional Sense "He then pointed to the plant "Never said we couldn't Speed up the Process, I said we can't make them grow right away. That will be a Full Raspberry Bush in half an Hour "he said. "-and yes, it will live"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-06-2012, 06:58 AM

Hikari wondered at the little sprout."I have never seen anything like this before.no wonder you survivors are so valuable."

Andraus

Old 10-06-2012, 04:52 PM

"All of the ark's were designed for different Scenario's, and Responses. My ark was Made to help remove the radiation from the soil, but alas, i'm the only one now. "he said.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-07-2012, 03:28 AM

"well,I can show you how to hunt,and how we grow things here." Hikari offered."none of our crops look like that,but they're edible-even if just barely-and they have a little nutritional value,if you know how to use them."

Andraus

Old 10-07-2012, 04:28 AM

You saw the Raspberry bush was in full bloom now, even a few small berry's were grown. I pluck one, and hand it too you "here. Taste it. I think you will like it. No Radiation, No dry taste, or anything. "He said. "Pure food. Also, No thank's on teaching me to farm, I got that Covered, But I could use some hint's on how to hunt"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-07-2012, 05:01 AM

Hikari took the berry and sniffed at it,using every trick she had learned growing up to make sure it was ok to eat.once she was sure it was safe,she popped it into her mouth.seconds later,she gasped and nearly choked."the taste!! it's so strong! that could take some getting used to." she said.shaking her head to recover from the shock to her taste buds,she took a battered but sharp looking knife from a holster on her arm."this is what I use to hunt.some people prefer a bow and arrows,but I've run out,and my bow broke in a scuffle recently.the first trick to hunting is actually finding the target.they're smart,and difficult to come by."

Andraus

Old 10-07-2012, 03:07 PM

Joseph took the knife and examined it from every angle. He then took a Bit of leather from his bag, and started tieing the blade together. After a few tie's, it was strong enough to hold the blade in place "Here. You might wanna leave it by a Fire later, but for now, it's good."

Last edited by Andraus; 10-08-2012 at 11:46 AM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-08-2012, 04:25 AM

(( wanna change that?
Quote:
she took a battered but sharp looking knife
))

Andraus

Old 10-08-2012, 11:45 AM

(crap. Sorry. there)

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-09-2012, 03:22 AM

((kk thanx))
Hikari took her knife back,giving it a once over."that should do.thank you.I didn't realize you knew such tricks." she said,placing the knife back in it's holster."you said something about a fire.am I to assume that I am welcome to sit by it?" she asked.usually,people had to ask permission to join a camp site,and alot of people didn't share their fires.if he'll let me,I think I'll stick with him for a while.he seems a useful traveling partner,and he'll almost certainly need a native to help him learn to survive.yes,it could work... she thought to herself.

Andraus

Old 10-09-2012, 03:28 AM

"Yea. it's simple to make one. "he said, looking at her with a frown. He then started digging threw the ground, with a Stick, And started pulling up Black, and Silver-ish Rock's. He Placed the black rock's all in a Circle, then took one black rock, and the Silver "This is Coal, and Flint. let there be fire!" He said, and snapped them together. A Large fire started. He threw the Extra bit of coal in, and kept the Flint.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-09-2012, 04:52 AM

Hikari laughed."I know what they are! everyone knows what those are.fire is our only source of heat or light.it's how we cook.how did you think we made fire?" she asked,only a little insulted that he seemed to think she was that simple."you know,if you treat people like they're not as smart as you,you'll be killed off pretty quick.people don't like the implication that they're stupid...even if they are."

Andraus

Old 10-09-2012, 09:29 PM

"Sorry. You just gave me the impression "he said, rubbing his head. He was kinda embarresed. "I really don't know much about this world, but I Am kinda judgemental. I got that right, atleast "He said. "anyway, You were saying?"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-10-2012, 03:46 AM

"I was asking if you would allow me to share your fire." She said,staring at the flames."I also thought to ask if you would allow me to accompany you on whatever travels you find yourself on.teams of two or three with different talents tend to survive better than single people around here,and since you don't know much about this world..."

Andraus

Old 10-10-2012, 04:10 AM

"Sure, I don't mind. "he said, smiling "Hope you don't mind two thing's though. One : I sleep in the nude. Two : I am a Born Vigilantee "He said.. "if I see someone in trouble, I rush in and help"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-10-2012, 05:10 AM

Hikari laughed."I don't mind either of those things.actually,I am somewhat of a vigilate myself.I can never stay out of trouble,especially other people's trouble.and plenty of people sleep in the nude,so it's not like I've never seen a man.I hope you don't mind,however,that I sleep clothed."

Andraus

Old 10-10-2012, 05:42 PM

"Don't see why I would "he said, shrugging. He then plucked out a Can of Pork n' bean's, and started eating. He was 'Slightly' less of a Messy eater, but he still ate like he was starving.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-11-2012, 02:37 AM

Hikari grinned."because the clothes I wear are a pair of panties and a bra." she told him,sitting in front of the fire."