Old 08-16-2009, 03:12 AM

*giggles a bit*
xD;;
you wish....

.Jazzed
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to .Jazzed

Old 08-16-2009, 03:12 AM

Yes, two computers running through the same DSL link, or dial up link, or wireless address, will all register under the same IP address.

But even if they do, if anything the most that'll do is impede upon their performance. Saying they have a crappy internet connection, two people on at the same time will be sapping from the same source and it may slow down their loading speeds... >.>

I don't think it would make a difference if two people or five people who all lived together were playing this game, 'cept maybe allot more inside jokes nobody else would get.

woop, big delay there. Sorry :sweat:

Last edited by .Jazzed; 08-16-2009 at 03:14 AM..

Waffle
BAZINGA!
Send a message via MSN to Waffle

Old 08-16-2009, 03:15 AM

Hata :: you can laugh all you want. I've been watching the two, and they've been checking each other out for awhile.
Look what happened when I was looking at my invo last night.

THEY WERE RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER!

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 08-16-2009, 03:16 AM

*giggles some more*

Wowzers... You people are so much more intelligent than I...

.Jazzed
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-16-2009, 03:18 AM

Haha, that's not true hatake

It's all an illusion!
oooooh
-waves hands about creepily-

... the helmet hiding my face probably heightens the creep factor too, eh xD

Waffle
BAZINGA!
Send a message via MSN to Waffle

Old 08-16-2009, 03:19 AM

DAMN STRAIGHT D8 You just wait. after a couple of weeks, all shall start breeding!

.Jazzed
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-16-2009, 03:21 AM

O.O!

What? Why?! I'm too young to breed!
:gonk:

Cami
(ó㉨ò)

Old 08-16-2009, 03:47 AM

<<,, The whole argument is ridiculous. There were no rules against people who live in the same house being on the same team, and I certainly don't think it gave them a significant advantage.

The trivia has always started at random times. Tori had no responsibility to announce it to the teams; rather they had a responsibility to check the threads. And Tori even said yesterday that there might be more trivia rounds before the round ended. If your team didn't bother watching the thread, it's your own fault.

Tori, don't worry. You've done a great job. Nikki is just managing to be a sore loser before the results have even been announced.

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 08-16-2009, 03:51 AM

OH. I have a question. Where will the results be posted?
=)
In the community discussion?

SuicidalPete
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to SuicidalPete

Old 08-16-2009, 03:55 AM

Woah, I missed something I think.

Cami
(ó㉨ò)

Old 08-16-2009, 04:03 AM

I know I posted my response a bit after the discussion ended, but I got so annoyed when I read all that. <<,, The staff puts a lot of work into these events, and this kind of event especially I know takes a lot of time, effort, dedication, and creativity.

And then someone just has to go and be a jerk and claim cheating because one or two things didn't go their way. If that's the kind of gratitude the staff gets for all their hard work, why should they ever bother doing anything for us? It just burns me up.

I'll leave it be now though. x.x Please, go back to other discussions. I'll go hide out elsewhere.

Last edited by Cami; 08-16-2009 at 04:33 AM..

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 08-16-2009, 04:07 AM

I feel bad now. :C

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 08-16-2009, 04:08 AM

*hugs kent*
Don't!!!

*tries to douse cami's left over flames*

wish

Old 08-16-2009, 04:15 AM

cami; while i don't really care anymore, i just wanted to clarify that tori did say there might be more trivia, but the title was misleading with the "results after the event thank you for playing" because that make it seem like the game is OVER. by calling someone straight out a sore loser is a pretty crappy move in itself if you're not even trying to understand other's POV. but i'm not going to call out some shit that happened because i don't want to start any more arguments. :)

and your comment about the staff working on the event and being grateful. yes they are hard working, but by saying these things, it is by no means saying that someone didn't have gratitude. i think, you're twisting it around because you were on staff before and worked hard on the events. gratitude for someone hosting the event/game and having problems with the rules/how it's run is different. now you're calling someone an "ass" because they FELT cheated and expressed how they felt about the game on a certain aspect of it. well then i suppose we should never express anything we feel because it will seem "ungrateful" and wrong in the other person's eyes? niki felt like she worked hard on playing game as well, and thus feels cheated because of certain issues. i don't see how that in itself is wrong.

calling people names like that is wrong and i know this site has rules on it, so i ask you to edit it out. thank you.

SuicidalPete
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to SuicidalPete

Old 08-16-2009, 04:17 AM

It's ok I understand what you mean. Anyways... My boyfriend and I are throwing a cookout tomorrow. I'm so excited. We have a bunch of friends coming over. We pretty much just got back from Walmart for the food shopping.

Cami
(ó㉨ò)

Old 08-16-2009, 04:33 AM

She straight out said that the game was rigged and threw around accusations. <<,, I appreciate that she felt cheated, but she could have expressed her concern better. And I'll admit that I could have done so too. But I was certainly no more abrasive towards her than she was towards Tori.

And while I was on staff, I objected to her behavior because it was wrong for her to make rash, unfounded accusations towards Tori after she worked so hard. It is far harder to run an event than to participate in it. People have every right to be upset and to express their opinions, but I believe that her attitude was harmful to both Tori and to the other people who worked hard in the game, especially to Kent and Hadsvich who did nothing wrong.

I was perhaps harsher than I should have been, because I was and am still quite annoyed. This happens every event, and I feel like it ruins it for more than just the staff. I will change my use of ass to jerk, because you asked, but I'm not going to change my opinion.

Edit: By the way, I am kind of sorry that I rebrought it up. I know I kind of ended conversation and started the argument over again. I should have just let it be. I mainly wanted to show my support for Tori, and as I said I was a bit more harsh than I needed to be. I could say that I wish people would think before they post, but I could have done a bit more thinking first too instead of just responding. While I still believe what I said, it didn't necessarily need to be said, and I didn't mean to hurt anybody or make anyone uncomfortable. So, I'm sorry for that.

Last edited by Cami; 08-16-2009 at 04:57 AM..

wish

Old 08-16-2009, 04:55 AM

cami; she's pregnant. xD i think it's partially because of that and her staying up too much and not getting enough sleep because she is pregnant.

i'm quite annoyed at what you said as well. i know the event is hard work but just because it IS hard work, do complaints from people make it wrong? i do see it from your POV that complaints are very tough and hurtful and seems like people are ungrateful but i don't think it is wrong. a business is about pleasing it's customers as much as it is about making it work for everyone. you can't please everyone, so there is bound to be compliments as well as complaints or criticism. it doesn't seem like you're taking the latter very well.

and perhaps she is a straightforward person and says what she feels. does that mean she should be condemned for feeling that way?

i'm not saying you said this but it feels as if you're saying something like you shouldn't complain because we did all this work. hard work doesn't mean you'll be rewarded for it, i should know. i've gotten shit for a lot of my hard work before, but you take it as criticism and either do something to change from the criticism or not, it's not personal. o_O

Cami
(ó㉨ò)

Old 08-16-2009, 05:06 AM

My edit went in after you posted, but I did apologize for not just letting it be and letting Tori handle it, and for being harsher than I needed to be. I usually take five minutes before posting something that might be controversial to think about it, and I didn't do that this time. I should have. I don't think I'm wrong, but I also don't think that I needed to say it. I am sorry for making the thread uncomfortable and for restarting an argument. We all come to Mene to have fun and relax, and this isn't fun for anyone. It wasn't my place to get involved, nor did I need to act like a jerk about it.

wish

Old 08-16-2009, 05:13 AM

i'm just trying to lessen the impact of what niki said. :3

i think her criticism came out harsher as well since she's probably very hormonal now.

however between me and everyone that posted, i hope there's no hard feelings, because i think i understand both sides, even if it seems kinda one sided on my end because i was explaining for niki. and we will all feel what we feel. xD no one can't force anything, but we can only let each other know how we feel. :yes: <3

sekhmetrising

Old 08-16-2009, 05:31 AM

Wow this is a really art heavy challenge, can we ever see the submissions?

Knitted Doll
*^_^*

Old 08-16-2009, 08:08 AM

whoa, drama @___@

@:Sekh: I think there's a gallery on the first page somewhere

Leviathana
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-16-2009, 08:21 AM

Yah, lot of drama <<"

I like to thank tori for hosting though ^^
Id really had a lot of fun!

Knitted Doll
*^_^*

Old 08-16-2009, 08:25 AM

Yeah, it's been really good fun :3 Thankyou very much (and Rosebleed too!)

Leviathana
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-16-2009, 08:26 AM

Aaaaaah yes of curse Rosebleed to!
sry

Knitted Doll
*^_^*

Old 08-16-2009, 08:45 AM

I heard things get a little quiet around here between events?