xLilNekox
Neko
Send a message via MSN to xLilNekox

Old 02-15-2009, 09:23 PM

A Helping Hand - Need Advice? You Can Ask Me.

I know that many of you have come to this forum and something has been bothering you. I really want to help you all! If you have a problem, you can post it here and I'll try to give you the best advice I can.

If you don't want a lot of people knowing about it, we can discuss it through mail - I wouldn't tell anyone about it unless you wanted me to.

So..um.. yeah..

Flesshh

Old 02-15-2009, 10:21 PM

^_^

Um. well I have a bit of a problem I'd really like some advice about.
You see I dated this guy ( I'll call him Te) and we broke up very painfully and akwardly. Its been about 2-3 years since we dated and broke up and I have a new boyfriend. The story goes like Te ( ever since we broke up , he broke up with me) has been doing everything from shaving half his head to getting a new piercing to impress me. He often stares at me and when we talk its really akward and we both tend to be very, um flirty. And yet other times when we have a serious conversation its either I end up really upset or the next day if we talk he acts like a total dumb arse.. Te and my current boyfriend are okay with each other.. they get into cock fights alot and tend just to try and piss each other off. Nows heres the problem.. I still love Te. Yet I love my boyfriend and I've told my current Boyfriend about my feelings for Te and he said he would never want to hold me back...

I can't stop thinking about Te.( I miss him, I want to be friends but he makes it so akward!)
I feel so confused, you can't help who you care about right?

Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 02-15-2009, 10:40 PM

Self-help threads are not allowed. If you wish to give users advice go to their individual threads to post your advice.

I will be locking this thread.