Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-15-2011, 07:31 AM

I recently watched Resident Evil 4: Afterlife, and have been looking up stuff on Resident Evil (both movie and video game) ever since. Despite that I'm quite terrified of zombies in real life, I want a cool zombie outfit for my avatar, so here he is, in all his voodoo skin glory with blood on the ground.

However, I keep thinking that something is amiss and I'd like more bloody, gory, creepy things to make him even more zombie-looking.

I have the scythe from the Evil Overlord equipped at the moment, but since I'm going for a rather normal (if not slightly smarter) zombie, and not an Executioner who carries giant-sized weapons, I'm a bit bummed. There aren't any items that hang limp on the ground as though dragged, and I don't have the severed head SNGs nor Chicken in a Chokehold to make him look as though he'd just had a kill. I thought about the Ham Hock, but that's for the far hand and that would leave the other hand empty-looking...

Anyway, anyone have any suggestions to help my avi be a good zombie? :3

Bound Birdie
Mistress of Mischief and Mayhem

Old 01-15-2011, 11:11 AM

*dangles her head in front of you* XD you just want to be like me
I'm kidding ANYWAYS I tend to add the little godzillas... (I forget there real name I'll have to look it up) but there flaming destroyed background add a nice apocalypse feel to my zombie avi's XD I think the most effective zombie look like normal - ish people (like what you were wearing before you were turned) and then throw in some additional gore

umm here we go this is the avi I made when I got engaged, not particularly frighting but that's the background I was talking about

SO not on the topic of avi but on RE: How is the newest one? I've seen all the movies (and played the games) but haven't had the chance to see the newest one. Does Alice (milla jovavich) really go after the umbrella corporation with her hundreds of clones? OH that would be AWESOME I bet it's got some kick ass special effects XD

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-15-2011, 01:46 PM

Yeah, I did use the background at first since that was my first thought for the 'apocalypse' look, but the background was rather dark and my legs just melted into it. :gonk: I thought about different pants, but I really like black...:sweat:

Mostly I'm worried about what to hold in my hands most, since it always seems that one of my hands would end up empty. I could get the far hand to hold many different things, like the Ham Hock or the Eye Candy, but that would leave the other one looking empty...maybe I'll go for a shovel. Hmm.

I haven't ever played the games, because it would totally scare the sh-t out of me, but I love looking up on all those monsters in them! Gotta love the mutated creatures with all the claws and fangs and gore and blood. :heart:

(As long as I don't come face to face with one in real life...)

As for the movie, there wasn't a lot on the clone attack unfortunately. And I had been looking forward to it so much ever since I saw the third movie. :( There was a clone attack in the beginning where they went to trash the underground Japanese Umbrella headquarters in Tokyo, but then Wesker came along and blew everything up after escaping the compound. (including the city) After that he then neutralized the T-virus in Alice so she's once again completely human. After that it was Alice flying around looking for Arcadia and survivors, etc. etc. etc...and no more clones. Because they all got blew up by the nuke-like bomb in Japan. :cry:

Love the Majini zombies with their wriggly mouths. :XD And the Executioner with his huge f-ing axe. :insane: (it was a bit unnerving because I just finished looking up on the Tyrant and the Executioners when the Executioner popped up in the movie and started slugging at the gates with a huge axe :o)

Bound Birdie

Old 01-17-2011, 09:31 AM

I like this one! A very convincing zombie and the eye candy is a very nice touch XD I wouldn't worry about being to empty handed as zombies don't seem to ever carry much, you need those empty hands to grab your prey!

I thought wesker was the scientist dude who injected himself with way to much anti virus and mutated into that tentacles hand monster thing... Was that some different or did he somehow come back after the lazer security door death? That's disappointing the army of alices doesn't wreak havoc but I suppose that would be alot of work for milla XD It must be nice for her to be free of the T- virus but ... it made her such a bad ass! Did she ever manage to create a cure, or was she a bit bent on revenge?
The games are a bit scary but it's mostly shock value, and besides they tend to be good about loading you up with tons of ammo so even if you can't get the head shot (I'm a terrible shot) you still can survive. It's only the specialty story lines that get freaking hard like when you have to be Clair as a kid with NO weapons or there's one for the ps2 that Leon (he's not in the movies oddly enough but in the games) Has to rescue the presidents daughter ashly and playing as her sucks@.@ all she does is run and scream.... but after that part you get a rocker launcher so it's worth it XD

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-18-2011, 05:11 AM

Thanks! I like how it's turned out too. :heart: I think I'll let it stay like this until a severed head somehow drops into my possession. :XD

I haven't ever played the games but I've gathered that the games and the movie are COMPLETELY different. :XD
For one, Lickers were mutated from bunnies, not humans.
And Wesker did get himself infected, but it didn't turn him into giant monster...at least, not yet. In the movie it only got to the part where he tried to eat Alice by spouting some tentacles from his mouth, and his eyes were sort of red and slitted...but that's about as far as his mutations went. He apparently had a lot of 'self control' and was keeping the mutations at bay...something like that. Maybe the next movie will give us more Wesker mutations. :P
And there's also how the protagonist is always Alice while Leon never appeared, and how the other characters only had small cameos...well, I think Jill will have some parts in the next movie because in the last scene in the movie, she was shown controlled by the Umbrella with some sort of glowing mechanic scorpion attached to her chest and she was on her way to kill Alice leading a bunch of other controlled people.

Bound Birdie

Old 01-18-2011, 09:48 AM

Ha! good freaking luck do you know how long I had to quest for this freaking head? Over HALF a YEAR! I even had a 50k pure offer on it.... plus anything out of my stock collection (which was a pretty healthy stock pile)! Then this kid logan (who ALWAYS taunted me with it) just gave it to me one day! I think he was leaving and was well aware of how badly I wanted it. *hugs her head*
I had to re-watch apocalypse and your very right wesker was not the head science dude I though, He's the umbrella corp suit. It is a bit strange how different the games and the movies are. you think you would get to play as Alice just once! The animated movies have a bit more correlation to the game but even still, I think Clair Redfeild is the only one that makes a major appearance in both. You think it's because they have a hard time finding actors as bad ass as the games characters? XD

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-18-2011, 01:33 PM

Wow! That's nice of him. :) I blew just about all my gold on the Queen's Crown not too long ago so I'm completely out. I've only started building back my funds again. Hopefully in time for the Valentine's event. :XD

lol That's possible. :lol: I'd like to see Leon make an appearance if possible. And more mutated zombies. :insane: They freak me out but I can't stop watching. :sweat: I've learned to just hold my hands over my ears and not hear those shrieks and stuff, and it helps with me not jumping out of my skin every time a zombie/monster comes out of nowhere and smashes into the screen or something. :P

Bound Birdie

Old 01-23-2011, 11:45 AM

Indeed he was >.< allowed me to buy a Pudeo or whatever that pretty purple spear thing is called XD though that isn't NEARLY as expensive as a crown! Congrats!
Ohhh if you get freaked easy by zombies perhaps watch but don't play the ending of the new call of duty. It's another first person shooter with TONS of scary strange mutated zombies all coming in hordes after you. You start out just running from door to door trying to board them up before the zombies break in again and you have to blow them away. They make FREAKY noises but you don't want to turn the sound off because then you won't have your warning and you'll just be dead.... o.O
lol were not going to get in trouble because this is no longer avi related are we?

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-23-2011, 03:58 PM

Thanks, I was so thrilled when I finally bought it! ^__^

Ack. I'll probably never play that. I'll just give myself a heart attack. x___x;;

Hmm. Maybe we should continue the conversation to another thread...or maybe our comments...XD