Aristocrat
Send a message via MSN to Ainoryoku

Old 02-15-2010, 02:20 PM

SPOILERX

Happy One-Day-Late Valentine's and hope you like it -^__^-

I hid the first image ;3 Oh, new to Dee Dee's Artistic corner is this image:

Miss Healthy [New Generation Trees]

[Still no title]- on-going

Last edited by Ainoryoku; 04-09-2010 at 08:55 AM..

PrincessBane
Disciple of the Dark Sun

Old 02-20-2010, 03:00 AM

The picture's okay, though you probably should have added a nudity warning. That being said, there are some anatomy issues to be addressed here. Like for example, the couple's arms have no shape or curve and the wrists and hands are way too small/thin. The girl's face is fine, but I feel there's something off about the boy. Actually, the boy in general is kinda off. I know the male anatomy can be tricky sometimes, but it's best to practice practice practice because otherwise you won't get any better. I do like their hair, I think it's very pretty, almost retro-like in it's style. What I mean like that is that this picture gives me the old-school anime vibes, which is not a bad thing. I like old-school anime artwork. Overall, it's not bad, but it could use improvement.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 02-20-2010, 03:28 AM

ooo very romantic.very nice job :3

masked_egg
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-20-2010, 08:48 AM

The nakedness threw me off so bad! Haha! Bane's right, you should have a warning.

Their arms are too long and their angles are off too. Try looking in a mirror to check if the positioning and the anatomy of your drawings are correct. Their hands could also use a bit of work.
Hmmm.. I don't really feel too much of a valentines day message thing going on here. To me it looks like a picture of two nakid people probably playing "I'll show you mine if you show me yours". Adding a background of soft pinks or reds with some yellow might make it more 'romantic'.

Ainoryoku
Aristocrat
Send a message via MSN to Ainoryoku

Old 04-09-2010, 08:56 AM

Updated

Amber_TheOne
The Singly Guided One
Send a message via MSN to Amber_TheOne Send a message via Yahoo to Amber_TheOne

Old 05-15-2010, 02:36 AM

I'm assuming the nakedness of whatever was deleted? I see no naked people. Lol. The first drawing is interesting although the hazardous waste with the food seems to be a toxic scene. Lol. Is she wanting to be poisoned? Or is she toxic herself?

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 05-15-2010, 06:59 AM

I liked that last one a lot :)