musikfreakx
you are a hurricane prone area, ...

Old 12-19-2011, 11:28 PM

Do not post unless you are TheDesireMistress or musikfreakx. Feel free to follow along <3

Relationships are complicated. Some peopler are in it just for sexual purposes, while others are too attached. Some relationships are just destructive, and others end on a sad note. Either way, they always end. At least for these two, that is. Two friends who have given each other advice in the past are fed up with relationships. So they make a pact to be friends with benefits. No feelings, emotions, or relations. No lovey dovey stuff, no stupid couple quarrels. They're in it just for the sex. They promise to not fall for each other or get any feelings for one another. They can keep that promise, right?

musikfreakx

Old 12-19-2011, 11:47 PM

Stella Marie Parker.
23 years of age.

Female.

Stella is a quirky, fun loving girl living in a big city. She loves the feeling of getting lost in the crowd, but she loves getting away from it all too. Her relationships have all ended on a sour note, and though she's pretty patient and level headed, she's starting to get fed up with it. She can be a bit sensitive at times, and has major trust issues, but for the most part she's a tough cookie. She prefers hanging with guys because they're less drama, but she has a couple good girl friends. She has a big sense of humor, and can be very stubborn.

At the age of six, Stella's dad left her, her mom, and her older brother. Her mother took to the bottle and Stella and her brother, Sam, learned to fend for themselves. The two grew a strong bond and are still close. Stella grew up hanging around Sam and his friends, and quickly became one of the guys. When she was eighteen, Stella's mother died of alcohol poisoning, and Stella moved from California to New York to pursue her career of a photo editor at GQ magazine.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-20-2011, 12:38 AM

Jason Tyler

Personality: Jason can be rude at times but once you get to know him, he is a very sweet and kind guy. He likes to help people and wants to become a doctor instead of being in the family business like his dad wants him to. All of his relationships in the past he didn't care for since no girl ever seemed good enough for him.

Bio: [work in progress]

Last edited by MoodyBats; 12-20-2011 at 12:40 AM..

musikfreakx

Old 12-20-2011, 02:20 AM

Being dumped sucks. Stella could say that from experience. This time stung a bit more than the others, that was for sure. She had walked into her own apartment and found her boyfriend naked with another girl. In her apartment. On her couch. When she had walked in, dumbfounded, literally dropping her bag on the floor as well as her jaw, he had the nerve to break up with her. His words still played in the back of her mind. Oh yeah, I forgot. We're done. He said it so nonchalantly, it made her want to pull her hair out. After saying that he had pulled his clothes on and strutted out of the apartment with his new toy. A stupid, blond toy.

Now Stella was in the gas station around the block, the New York wind having nipped at her nose and turned it slightly red. Snow rested on almost every available service, dingy on the ground from being stepped on, but looking beautiful on roof tops and park benches. The idea of the beautiful December scenery made her want to scream; her night had been that bad. She had a light scarf wrapped around her neck and a hoodie pulled over her clothes. Her low top Converse padded lightly on the tile of the gas station as she gave a weak smile to the cashier and watched him ring up her double chocolate fudge brownie Ben & Jerry's ice cream. He raised an eyebrow at her, looking at the slight run down mascara under her eyes and the tears drying on her cheeks. However, the two remained silent. Stella paid her money, wiped under her bright blue eyes, and left.

Once back at her apartment, she stared at her couch, her keys already thrown onto a side table by the front door of her apartment. Her black leather couch still had the imprints of their bodies and she nearly gagged. Setting her ice cream down, the brunette bomb shell grabbed two towels from her bathroom and threw them over the couch. Next she grabbed her fluffy white comforter, a plethora of pillows, and headed back to the living room once more. Settling herself down in front of her TV, on the dark hardwood floor considering she didn't want to sit on the couch, she wrapped the comforter around her and built a wall of pillows behind her, which leaned against the couch.

After half of the large tub of sweet ice cream was gone, and The Notebook rolling the end credits, Stella grabbed her phone out of her lap. She had since changed into shorts and a tank top, both of which hugged her lithe and toned body snugly. She was supposed to hang out with friends tonight, but now she felt like curling up on her floor and hibernating for a year.

"Gotta cancel tonight." She typed out to the friends she was supposed to hang out with. She didn't feel like explaining. She clicked the names on her iPhone: Max, Hannah, Jason. Sending the message, she grabbed the remote and returned to the main menu of the movie, then hit Play once more. She glanced down at her half empty tub, raising an eyebrow and frowning. Sighing to herself and shrugging, Stella rolled her eyes and took another giant sized bite of the ice cream.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-20-2011, 02:48 AM

Relationships were too much too stressful for Jason. He had his fair share of dramatic relationships and he hated drama. Mostly because his family already caused enough drama for him. Jason was someone who didn't believe that everyone was meant to be with someone. He frankly thought he was meant to be alone knowing how many relationships that had crashed and burned before his eyes. Tonight was going to be great. Just him hanging out with his friends who were actually mostly girls but he saw all of them as his younger sisters. At least most of them.

Jason was always closer to Stella, he had known her for a long time and always knew when something was up. Looking up at the clock, he began to get ready. He put on a black collar shirt, black slacks and classy looking but vintage shoes. Jason always dressed elegant. He couldn't stand really wearing things that guys now a days wear. He fixed up his light brown hair and grabbed his coat from the coat closet putting it on. Jason normally wore his glasses but sometimes he liked to wear contacts.

Stepping out of the door, locking his apartment door before he left, he headed towards the place Stella,Max and Hannah were suppose to meet. He looked up seeing it was snowing. It was a cold December night. He loved nights like this. Sighing he began walking away from his apartment with his hands in his pockets. Though while he was walking he heard his phone vibrate in his pocket. Picking it up he looked seeing it was a message from Stella saying tonight was canceled. He frowned. Not because he wanted to go out tonight but because he felt there was more to the story that she was saying.

Instead of just going home, Jason walked to Stella's place. He didn't live too far from her so it wouldn't be too bad to walk to her place. Though, he also wanted to get out of his house. When he did get to Stella's apartment, he walked to her apartment door. He hesitated knocking at first though he shook his head knocking exactly four times on her apartment door waiting for her to open the door. Jason was concerned for Stella to what was up. She seemed excited to hangout with her friends so canceling out of the blue made it sound like something was upsetting her.

musikfreakx

Old 12-20-2011, 03:45 AM

Stella sighed once more to herself. She was looking forward to tonight. Hanging out with friends, having a good time. Adam had said he didn't mind if they didn't do anything together that night. Now she understood why. Stupid blond whore. Stupid jackass. Her eyes peered over out of her window, watching the snow hit the window.

Her bright blue eyes fell down to look at her phone. A message from Max asking if she was OK, another message from Hannah telling her she hoped everything was OK. Stella sent a 'yep' to Max, then a simple smiley face to Hannah. She'd rather them not constantly bombard her with texts, and that's what would happen if she didn't reply. On the other hand, she was surprised Jason hadn't texted her back. She was closer to him than anyone else in the rest of the group. She'd known him longer, spent more time with him, told him more things than she had anyone.

Her mind returned back to Adam as she continued watching the movie. Why did her relationships always end like this? She asked herself the question at least a dozen times. Sure, she wasn't always cheated on. In fact, this was the first time. But her relationships always ended on a sour note. Either she cared too much or he found someone new. That or a variety of other reasons that always left her feeling like crap. She was on the threshold of just giving up with the whole idea of finding the right one, of having her prince charming show up on a majestic white horse.

A groan escaped Stella’s light pink lips as she leaned her head back and blinked at the screen. She swallowed her golf ball sized chunk of ice cream and glanced at the door. “It’s open. Unless it’s Adam. Then it’s locked,” she yelled, referring to her now ex boyfriend. She ate another glob, chewing like it was her arch nemesis, AKA Adam. It felt odd chewing the ice cream and she winced when her upper and bottom teeth crashed together. She watched as Noah kissed Allie in the rain and groaned, throwing her spoon on the floor. The carton was now empty and abandoned on the floor.

Last edited by musikfreakx; 12-20-2011 at 03:52 AM..

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-20-2011, 10:24 PM

Hearing what Stella said he knew she had been through another break up though Jason knew this one was different. "It's Jason." He said from the other side of the door. He opened the door walking inside her apartment closing the door beside him once he was inside. Seeing her eating ice cream sitting in the floor a sigh passed Jason's lips as he knelt down in front of Stella."Are you okay Stella?" Jason asked in concern. "I'm guessing tonight a break up happened since you don't want to see Adam and from what I can tell on how your eating your ice cream it was a pretty bad breakup." Jason said softly.

Jason knew she probably didn't want to see anyone but Jason knew she was in no condition to be left alone. Jason didn't want Stella to end up doing something reckless. "You don't need to tell me about it as I know your probably very broken up over it but I wanted to make sure you were okay. It seemed odd to me how you would cancel out of the blue when you wanted to hang out with Max, Hannah and me." Jason cared a lot about Stella he was a great friend Stella could probably see that by how he came here instead of just sending her a text asking if she was alright. He knew Stella better than anyone else she knew.

"I know you want to be alone probably Stella but tonight I don't think you should be alone. I wouldn't want you to endanger yourself and I don't mean just physically I also mean emotionally as well. Maybe if you would want me to stay I can keep you company in watching a movie. I think comedies are the best recommendation for a broken heart don't you think so?" Jason asked smiling at her. "I want you to forget all about the idiot. He has no idea what he is missing. Your a wonderful person Stella and if that jackass can't see it then that just proves your way better then he will ever be." Jason shifted so he was no longer kneeling on the floor in front of her but sitting next to her now his arm around her in a friendly hug way. He always did this but Stella never complained about it. He also didn't think Stella saw him more then a friend which was his opinion to why she never spoke up about it.

"Now tonight we are not going to watch anything related to romance. That will just make you more upset." He said turning the current movie off. "I know a few good comedies that ought to make you laugh. Maybe even cry because your laughing so much." Jason said nudging her shoulder.

musikfreakx

Old 12-20-2011, 11:11 PM

Stella leaned her head back and offered a half hearted smile as she watched Jason walk in. Her eyes glanced back at the TV and she watched Allie see the 365 letters Noah wrote her. A whimper escaped her lips, and for a moment she despised herself. She'd been through break ups before, and yes she'd cried, but here she was on her floor, literally whimpering, with her best friend right there. She had never cried in front of him. Tears sprang to her eyes and she wrapped the comforter tighter around her.

"Don't touch the couch. Their body fluids are probably all over it," her tone was bitter and harsh, but she looked up at Jason with soft, sad blue eyes. He kneeled in front of her. She scoffed at his comment, raising an eyebrow. Even though she didn't want to admit, she knew she would possibly be at chance of risk if she was left alone. That or she'd wallow all night, and neither would end well.

"I'm a big girl, Jason," she rolled her eyes. She sniffled in and puffed out her chest in pride, wanting to show she'd be okay. However when he sat beside her and put his arm around her, she gave in. She leaned against him and sighed, her head on his chest. "Thank you," she mumbled quietly into his chest and wiped under her eyes. She didn't care that mascara streaked her face. "You don't mind staying tonight," she asked, craning her head up at him. She didn't want to keep him from hanging out with Hannah and Max, but since they were close she doubted he would leave.

Stella listened as he comforted her and she gave a weak laugh. His hold was comforting and he was, surprisingly enough, warm, even though he had just came from outside. She'd always wondered if he did it because he was a friend or maybe because of something more. However she always pushed it off as friends, seeing as how close they were. "I don't know why they make movies like this. It's not like it ever happens," she grumbled unhappily. She let out another half laugh that turned into a sniffle as more tears fell down her cheeks. She watched him flick the movie off and sighed, staring at her empty carton of ice cream. "Fine, comedies it is. But only if you bring me a beer," Stella said. She was happy he had turned up at her apartment. The worst thing for her would be to be alone all night, and Jason knew that.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 12-22-2011, 01:42 AM

When Jason heard the comment about the couch, it made Jason frown. He stroked Stella's hair in a comforting way. He knew she needed someone by her side and he was going to be that someone who stayed by her side. But he also was going to help cheer her up. Sure breakups weren't easy to get over, but he wasn't going to make it super easy to forget it because he knew it wasn't easy to forget but he at least wanted to get her mind off of it for a while. "I know your a big girl Stella, your the strongest woman I know but that doesn't mean sometimes strong girls can let their guard down either." He told her. "I know you probably think I am just here because you just had a breakup but I have more then one reason. One reason is because I was concerned for you. Another is because we have been busy all week and haven't gotten a chance to hangout and the last reason is because your my best friend and I want to be around you weather you want me around or not." Jason told Stella nudging her a little giving his handsome grin to her.

Feeling Stella lay down her head on his chest, he rubbed her shoulders softly comforting in the best way he knew how to. Jason kissed the top of her head gently. "Of course I don't mind staying tonight, you know I would do anything for you as long as you felt safe and comfortable." He said with a smile. "Plus I am staying her because I want to. I like being around you Stella."

Jason always was there for Stella because he hated seeing her hurt so much. Though she was a beautiful woman who was strong, if they weren't super close he would ask her out but he didn't want to ruin their friendship. Jason knew a lot of people had asked their friends out and it ruined their relationship for a long time. "They probably make movies like this because they think everyone will end up with someone but I don't believe in that."

Jason stood up and smiled. "Alright I will go get us the movies and drinks you just sit there and don't let your mind wonder off to things you shouldn't be thinking today is about you having fun alright?" Jason said smiling at her before he left and grabbed a couple of comedy movies. He then went over to the fridge and got two beers as well as some snacks for them to snack on. When he came back out to the living room he set the two beers on the coffee table in front of them as well as the snacks. he opened one of the DVD's up and put it into the DVD player. It was the movie "Up" which he loved and thought it would take her mind off the breakup. It was a comedy and he thought it would make her laugh. Once he pushed play, he sat right next to Stella his arm around her once more.

musikfreakx

Old 12-22-2011, 02:55 AM

Stella’s dark chocolate hair fell over her eyes and she wiped it away before looking back up again at Jason. He flashed her that breathtaking smile and she felt the corners of her lips pull up in reflex. Jason had a smile that made others want to grin, and it made all the girls swoon. Even Stella had to admit, when they first met, his smile gave her little butterflies. Occasionally she’d still feel it, but she’d always pushed that thought away. It wouldn’t amount to any good thinking things like that.

She nodded as he spoke to her. “Nah. Surprisingly enough I want you around tonight,” she teased and sniffed in, glad the tears had finally stopped. She groaned a bit and listened to his heartbeat as he rubbed her shoulders comfortingly. She felt his lips press ever so gently against her head. A light blush rose to her cheeks, but she just simply sighed. “That was cheesy. But I like being around you too,” she laughed. Truth was, she really meant it. She could always be herself around Jason. Whereas on dates and with guys she had to worry if she was doing everything right.

The brunette looked at the movie case for The Notebook and scoffed, agreeing with Jason’s statements. “Relationships are just stupid. They’re not even remotely close to how it is in the movies,” she complained. “It’s not like you need love to be able to reproduce or have sex.”

Stella watched him get up and nodded. “I’m going to get this crap off my face,” she called as she stood, stretching her legs, and walked to the bathroom. She glanced at herself in the mirror, rolling her eyes at the hot mess reflected back at her. She didn’t care about having to wear makeup around Jason, she just wanted the run down mascara off of her cheeks. She rubbed her face with a wet wash cloth and returned to the living room just in time for Jason to return.

Situated on the floor in her previous position, still able to feel the warmth from where their two bodies had been, Stella glanced up at the snacks and grinned. She grabbed a bag of Chex Mix, pulling it open. Popping the mixed bits in her mouth and chewing the salty goodness, she popped open her beer and waited as Jason got situated. As he put his arm around her. She turned a bit and watched him. Leaning forward, she kissed his cheek gently. “Thanks Jason,” she whispered for the second time that night. She leaned in to her previous position leaning against his chest. “Stupid relationships,” she muttered and took a swig of her beer, turning her eyes to the movie.