happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 01-17-2012, 11:40 PM

Following the neko male the entire time with the rest of the group, Tenshi had kept his mind to himself as he continued to follow the male. He didn't even bother to look at any of the other people within the group; meaning he didn't even look at either of the two females nor did he even look at the wolf-like creature. His wings stayed folded against his back while both his own hands were within his own pockets while he tried to figure out any of this on his own as well before they would all be explained about this whole new place.

Soon within a couple of minutes, making it toward the neko male's campsite; Tenshi took a little look around the whole camp. It wasn't exactly a five-star hotel room but it really did look comfy enough to sleep at and feel safe. Making his way over toward one of the trees, he simply leaned his back against the tree's large trunk as he listened into the conversation between the four of them. This place happened to be called The Room, at least from what he heard from the male it was called. Tenshi continued to listen about how this place was more of a creation from someone called VIRUS, as well as that the last group didn't survive that long because of them not listening to this man. Slowly wrapping his own wings around himself, he looked toward the ground at the thoughts of ever returning home. Immediately out of nowhere Tenshi's raven came swooping down from the sky, only to land down onto his shoulder once again. "Than..if what you say is correct..what if we defeat this...VIRUS guy? Will that bring us home?" Tenshi asked with his arms crossing lightly and his attention turning up to look at them all.

Inuyami
Daughter of Sesshomaru: A Deadly...
Send a message via AIM to Inuyami Send a message via Yahoo to Inuyami

Old 01-18-2012, 01:48 AM

Both the neko and the inu turned their heads to put their focus on Tenshi. He's been next to silent since he had arrived so when he spoke it made them pay attention.

"I'm not sure." Garrie said sorrowfully. Truth was he didn't have a clue how to get them home, but he did want to help them survive. Watching the last few become monster chow wasn't exactly comforting when he'd been alone for so long. "I do know this. VIRUS is searching for someone, a perfect being. Someone who is the key to his escape from this place."

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-18-2012, 03:54 AM

"And that must be why we're here.this VIRUS guy thinks one of us is the key.it doesn't sound cool to me at all.it sounds dangerous.if we are not careful, we could truly die.this...this place is real, somehow.it is not a game." Vixen spoke somberly, taking in this information.she sighed."alright, so what do we do from here? Do we go our separate ways or stick together? We need a plan if we're going to survive." She said, looking around at the group.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 01-18-2012, 10:11 AM

Noticing how the neko male and the dog-like girl had taken their straight over toward Tenshi. He didn't bother to say a single word about them looking at him, he didn't exactly care that he had their attention at all; nor did he want to become friends with any of them. Although his mind may had been thinking that because of what happened to him in the past, deep within his heart he wanted to try and make friends again. Hearing from the neko male that he wasn't sure that if they were to defeat this VIRUS person that they would be able to go home or not; a little sigh escaped his lips as he looked up toward the sky. Even though this must've all been virtual, it looked real enough as though they were still all in the real world. All of a sudden though, when he had spoken up to say that this VIRUS person was looking for the perfect being to escape this place. It shockingly took Tenshi's attention over toward the male. 'Perfect...being...? he must be nuts after all...' he thought quietly to himself since Tenshi never really believed that anyone could be actually perfect. So just hearing that was kind of a shocker that someone would be searching for something like that.

Soon enough, his attention was taken away from the two and straight over toward the other female who was close enough to what looked like a fox. Hearing her speak up about what they should do at this point, whether to separate or to go in as a group; Tenshi simply stayed quiet as he kept his arms crossed before looking down toward the ground. Honestly, at this point he wasn't even sure what to do either. Going in as a group sounding like a good plan since they could all watch out for each other, but it went against his thoughts about making friends and having the risk of them being killed before his eyes once more. Although going on his own was also a dangerous job, since who knew what kind of strange monsters are out there and how powerful each one could be. 'Great....now what..?' he thought once more, only to end up having his crow peck onto the side of Tenshi's head to indicate for him to stop thinking so much.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-18-2012, 04:20 PM

"Naga has entered The Room"

Sitting in her night gown, Fiona had been up late all night trying to browse the internet. She, not being tech savvy, was having a difficult time trying to understand how to work a computer. "Hmmm..." She scratched her head, Being the daughter of a giant company that worked with these things should have been something she would know a lot about. However Fiona was never one to take anything seriously or even bother to question, she was the type that just let things flow. She slouched in her chair, her dark purple night gown hugging the curves of her body when suddenly a message appeared.

"Oh what's this?" She asked curiously as she looked at the pop up. That was when she felt the room spinning and her head became quite heavy, and soon enough she felt faint and whited out.

Moments later when she opened her eyes she found her surroundings had changes, she wasn't in her room, that she was certain.

"Hmmm...what is this place? How did I get here? Oh I know is this ones of those MMOS?" She asked herself when she felt the rest of her body changed. "Oh and I have a tail now." She said looking at herself. "Why am I talking to myself...no stop doing that...should I be worried? Oh look, people." She noted a group not far from her position maybe they would know.

Of course the problem was getting there...she didn't have legs anymore. "I'm part snake now...how do I go forward?" she went into deep thought perhaps some sort of instinct would hit her, snakes were animals right?

Last edited by Alura--x--Uneii; 01-21-2012 at 04:20 AM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-19-2012, 03:48 AM

Vixen settled into silence for the first time since she had arrived.she was thinking hard, and her thoughts worried her.she noticed with advanced awareness how Tenshi seemed to take her earlier question quite seriously.she tried to ignore the part of her that wanted to just stare at him.a thought dawned on her that made her flinch."I...besides our host here, I was the first of us to arrive.is that just coincidence, or did VIRUS go for me first? It must just be a happen so.things like that happen.right?" She wasn't being self- centered, she was truly scared that this bad guy had gone after her.before anyone could answer, her ears perked up."there's someone else here.a new player.smells like...snake?"

Inuyami

Old 01-21-2012, 02:15 AM

"My guess is that it was a randomly sent message,,, I couldn't tell you for sure." Garrie said answering Vixen's question. He wished he had more answers to offer them but he just didn't know much more then he'd already told them.

"A snake?" Inuyami asked as she sniffed the air. She knew snakes could give of a musky if they felt threatened but she never knew they had a regular scent. The tingly strange feeling inside her returned again, she could feel her off in the distance. "It's over there I think." She said pointing in the direction the feeling seemed the strongest.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-21-2012, 03:16 AM

The now pale skinned girl was still learning how to move with her newly appointed snake body. She wasn't used to her new body, so she had to wave casually like the air head she was.

(I might edit later I can't think of much here right now, sorry. >.< )

Inuyami

Old 01-21-2012, 04:10 AM

With a wave, Inuyami began towards the hebi. She looked like for some reason she was in trouble, could she have been a trap set by VIRUS to draw them out of the cover of the forest? It didn't really matter, trap or not this half snake woman looked inocent enough.

"Hey, everything okay here?" Inuyami asked the girl once she reached her; she smiled a friendly smile. There was something poetic about this woman's form and it was making her artistic side sing. Intrigue of this woman began to fill her mind. Inuyami blinked her wide eyes twice and cleared her thoughts and whipping of invisable anime style drool. "Oh, sorry. I'm Inuyami here."

((Hey everyone, just letting you all know that a couple of changes have been made to the rules of our story. Nothing that effects anyone already here, but I just wanted you all to be aware. If you have questions, comments, or would like to discuss our roleplay this far, please link to the fallowing page:http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...nter-room.html Thanks everyone, I'm having a blast with this one so far as I hope you are as well! :) ))

Last edited by Inuyami; 01-21-2012 at 04:39 AM..

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-21-2012, 04:49 AM

"Oh hello," Fiona said without a care in the world. "I seem to be having motor issues, I lost my legs." She said simply. She looked at the wolf, or was it a fox, with a tired smile. "Nice to meet you Inuyami Here," she replied with that scatterbrained air of hers.

Noticing she was giving her the oggly eyes she tilted her head, "Are you going to eat me? That would be a bad nightmare if I'm dreaming, I heard that can screw someone up. Where are we?" There was no sense of caution at all to her. Completely unafraid or maybe she was just too stupid.

Inuyami

Old 01-21-2012, 03:48 PM

Eat Her? Yami thought and was taken back for a second by the strange remark the hebi-women had made. She was kind of cute in a sort of ignorant way, it was indearing for Inuyami watch.

"Hmm well snakes usually alternate the muscles in their body to move... try doing this with your lower body." She stuck her finger out of her own nose, pulling in in and then extending it again. It probably looked more like a catapiller then snake. Inuyami must of looked so foolish to this woman.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-22-2012, 03:03 AM

Vixen stayed where she was and watched the exchange."I guess she's new, too.getting used to a new body must be difficult, especially if its a snake body." She said, her tail twitching."I have enough trouble with just the ears and tail."

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-22-2012, 05:20 AM

Immediately while Tenshi had heard the voice what sounded like an announcer call out throughout the entire area they were in, saying about a person named 'Naga' had just entered 'The Room'. Taking a quick look around for a moment to see if he could see the person who had entered the room was nearby; at first Tenshi didn't really notice anyone whatsoever until he had heard from the female fox-like girl speak up about first how she was the first one besides the neko-like male here. Only to hear about her noticing that there was a new person here, smelling just like a snake. Tilting his head along with his own eyes widened lightly to hear that was a snake this time, he looked around the area a bit more only to notice how one of the females went to go look at who had just come over. Turning his body completely around to see who this new member was, noticing how it came out to be another female; only for her to have a snake-like body; Tenshi looked down at his own body with a little curiousity in his own head. Everyone of these people came out to be part animal, while Tenshi on the other hand had to come out with a human body and wings of a fallen angel. Not very animal like. Instead of complaining or saying even a word about it, he simply stayed silent as he listened to the conversation between the new member and the two other females here as well. He sounded as though the new member was having a slight bit of trouble on learning how to move around with this new snake-like body she had.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-22-2012, 06:05 AM

Vixen stood up and started pacing."im getting annoyed.its difficult speculating about everything and doing nothing.we need to figure out what to do about all this." She said, gesturing to all of them and herself."I mean, there must be something we can do, with these abilities and new bodies.im anxious to see just what my limits are now that my heart isn't weak anymore.we should train and see just what we can do." She said.she stopped pacing and sat down again, and found herself staring at Tenshi.part of her wanted to kick herself.she had never obsessed over a boy before. Why start now, now that she they were all in danger? And yet she just couldn't stop staring.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-22-2012, 09:59 AM

While Tenshi continued to stand there and listen into the conversation between pretty much everyone, the last person he had ended up hearing speak up was the female fox-like girl. She was speaking about how she was annoyed with the thought that they had all these new abilities and new bodies with probably much higher tolerance against many difficulties, but they weren't trying to figure anything out with the new abilities they had. That much, Tenshi had actually agreed to; but he didn't bother to say anything about it, rather he was wondering to see if any of the other members around him figure this out yet as well. Suddenly Tenshi's raven came swooping down from the sky only to end up landing onto the ground and staring up toward Tenshi on wondering what to do next. Thanks to this strange new realm they were in, Tenshi's raven's intelligence had also increased to the point that the raven wanted to actually end up getting onto Tenshi's shoulders and peck him into the side of the head; just to see if he could knock any sense into his head so that he would finally speak up. As he continued to await for any of the other members to see if they realized the samething yet, Tenshi was already getting the feeling of being watched and by this point he had already known who it was. Although he didn't really say anything toward her since he didn't want to randomly seem rude on saying something out of line. Thinking if he had done something like that, it could possibility trigger some kind of possible chance to make friends.

Inuyami

Old 01-22-2012, 08:48 PM

As the slowly growing group went about their converstations, across the digital field there was a something brewing. Past the field of wild flowers and grasses, over the lake and between the two tallest mountains of the small range at the edge of The Room, dug into the land was VIRUS's hide out. Deep underneith the crust of the digital Earth, VIRUS was sitting in a broken down and torn up leather chair.

"Deligates," VIRUS began, his voice flowed from his both smoothly from his chest; it was very deep yet slightly feminine as he masked his true voice in a whimsical tone. Much like HIM from Power Puff Girls would be the only way to discribe the personality and voice of this strange villan. He spun in his chair to look over the lair where his robotic minions had been buzzing back and forth. The force of the spin caused VIRUS to fall from his seat and onto the cold tile floor. Standing up as if it had never happend, he stood and continued. "It would seem a handful of potential vassels have entered to come and play. Let us send Snugger to welcome our new friends, they way new friends should be welcomed."

"Yes our Lord." The minions replied in unison as one pressed a button on one of the many control panels. At the bace of the mountains a cavern with a gate was awakening. As the gate slowly lifted threw a series of pullies and ropes, the wind around the mouth of the small cave fells to a nothingness. An aura aroung the area began to shake slightly as the creature was inside bagen to approch the exit. In a great flash the moster known as Snugger, had been released on The Room.

Photo Referance for Snugger-- http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...07/Horror2.jpg

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-23-2012, 03:14 AM

In the midst of her musings, Vixen became aware of something- a sound.her ears perked up and she stood, trying to get a better sound."does anyone else hear that? It sounds...I don't know.different.scary, almost." Her eyes were wide and her tail lashed back and forth in agitation."its coming our way.whatever it is, it means us harm." She said, her whole body on high alert.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-23-2012, 04:33 AM

"Alternate muscles huh?" she though about this and managed to move forward, but she bumped into the other girl accidentally. "Oh I'm sorry, I don't really know what I'm doing.." she was saying when she caught wind of someone, or thing. "It looks like we have guests, and not the kind that wish for tea."

Inuyami

Old 01-23-2012, 04:48 AM

"Oh don't worry about it." Inuyami smiled at Naga and then took not of the feeling she felt when new energy signatures where around. "It.... It's so dark... this feeling..." She held her stomach with both arms and doubled over in sickness. The monster was closing in, making great strides and covering wide gaps of land with minimal energy wasted. It gave a great houl in the mids of it's persute that echoed off the forest.

"I've only heard such howls coming from the caves in the foot hills of the mountain." Garrie said, his voice was cold and solemn. His tail was bushed out as he staired in the direction of the Snugger. "It's devilish cried have haunted many of my nightmare though I've never seen the beast. Given the monster's I have encountered, I wouldn't doubt this to be much stronger then any other. A pet of VIRUS... the beast of digital nightmare."

"So we're doomed? That's it?" Inuyami asked feeling the sickness inside rising and falling with the monster's bumbling search for them.

"Perhaps..." Garrie eyes fell down to the fire then scanned those of the group. He worried for their safety, feeling that in a way he was responcible for them being here. He'd do his best to protect them, no matter what it would take. "If we all do whatever we can do with out new found powers, perhaps we will survive."

Last edited by Inuyami; 01-23-2012 at 04:50 AM..

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-23-2012, 07:39 AM

Without so much as a single warning from anyone or anything whatsoever, Tenshi's eyes had widened up in shock as he felt a strange aura rush throughout the entire area. Something dark was coming, no doubt about it; whatever was coming toward the group was looking for blood. Turning his own head toward the direction of whatever was getting closer and closer toward the group, he bit the bottom of his lip on wondering what would happen now. Tenshi wasn't ready to die yet, he truly did want to live even if he may had not really care much in the past because of his best friend and entire family died. It wasn't exactly mattering much to anymore, but at this point; he truly wanted to live his life and become something more. From what it sounded like, the others in the group had also noticed this strange power surge of whatever was coming toward them. It was almost too obvious to realize that whoever or whatever this thing that was getting closer toward them, wanted to kill each of them.

Tenshi stayed completely silent as he slowly closed his eyes only to end up listening toward the neko male's explanation of what was getting closer. Hearing right after from the female neko girl ask that if this was the end for them all; having a reply of that it could be. Cursing to himself within his mind, Tenshi's raven was able to feel the disturbance within Tenshi's own mind as well as that he was starting to feel lost about himself. So barely within a second thought, his raven flew up toward his forehead and pecked him as hard as it could. Feeling the peck, Tenshi gave a quick gasp to look at his raven in front of him; his own forehead bleeding a bit from the peck. Looking right toward his raven, it simply stared right back up at him before giving a quick nod. Immediately Tenshi looked at the rest of the group once more before. "Do you know any weakness to that thing...that is coming?...there is no way I'm just going to stand here and let that thing kill me. If we don't know our abilities at the moment for now...that doesnt mean we should just lay down and die here. Maybe...maybe our powers will reveal themselves if we at least try...to protect ourselves."

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-23-2012, 08:32 PM

(Are we waiting for a signal to use or powers or...?)

Inuyami

Old 01-23-2012, 08:47 PM

(No, post what ever when ever you'd like. If you guys wanna help me plan the plot of this RP please come to the ooc room. I have a few ideas i'd like to bounce off from you. Please subscribe to the thread and write "HERE" when you have. =D thanks all!)

Garrie nodded in agreement with Tenshi. He'd only figured out a couple of his powers so far, and nothing he knew would be overly helpful. He had some ninitusu training that seemed to come naturally to him but he hadn't really had to use it all that much yet either. Snugger was closing in fast, his howls faded now as the wind carried the scent of the group to his nose. He licked his many teeth as he reached the feild, the trees weren't far off now. Danger was only seconds away!

Last edited by Inuyami; 01-23-2012 at 08:52 PM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-24-2012, 04:09 AM

Vixen now had a look of determination on her face.her hands were balled into fists, and she whipped around to face the group, a fire in her eyes."I've had enough.Tense is right, we can't just sit here and wait for it to get us.I say we all go out there, as a group, and attack.there's plenty more of us, and no matter how big the thing is, I'll bet we're smarter.together, with our new powers, we at least have a shot.it's at least better than doing nothing." She said, and looked at each person in turn."what do you guys say, should we at least give it a shot?"

Inuyami

Old 01-24-2012, 07:13 AM

"I agree." Inuyami said, she flexed her claws and looked at her razor sharp nail. The morning before all of this, she'd just been a normal young woman with a partier's lifestyle, now she was a powerful demoness with the abilities to fight with great agilities. It was a lot to take in. "Dispite our powers we can't just give ourselves to the beast, but I don't think we should charge it... Perhaps we can set some traps to slow or injure it?" Yami looked over to Garrie who was already considering her words. The land was filled with untapped natural resorces, they would only need to put their minds together to set a few decent traps.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-24-2012, 08:04 AM

With speaking much more than normal, Tenshi was a bit shocked at himself from within his own mind that he actually decided to speak. At first, his thoughts were always on the fact that he wasn't going to speak in thinking that he would make friends with these people. Although, even if he didn't want to make friends with them; it didn't change the fact that he still didn't want to die. Turning his attention right over toward the fox-like female as he listened on how she was speaking about agreeing with Tenshi; only to end up hearing that they should just charge against the monster or whatever was coming. In hopes, that they could defeat this monster. A little worried expression spread across his own face at her option since that was a little bit over risky; hearing right after from the neko-like girl speak about making traps. Tenshi had turned his attention over toward her before nodding, that was indeed a good idea; but the problem was if they had enough time to setup that many traps for whatever was coming. "I'm not too sure we have that amount of time on our hands to setup traps. Unless one of us is planning on using themselves as a distraction--" Right as soon as Tenshi finished his sentence about speaking on a distraction for the moment so that the rest of them could plan on making traps. Tenshi's raven immediately flew right over the trees and right toward where the large monster was. "Yukito!! You idiot! Get back here!" Tenshi called out, toward the raven; which name was Yukito. Although the raven may had heard it's owner's command to come back, it completely denied the command as it flew straight toward the beast. Dashing right toward it's forehead to peck at it, Yukito was planning on being a distraction even though it knew the chances of it dying were large as hell.