arg!!! i want cookies >;3
Send a message via AIM to itachiluvr4eva

Old 05-10-2009, 02:37 PM

Name:Akira Hiroshi
looks:20 years old
Actual age:578
weapons/powers:healing and wind
Personality:sweet, very carring, nice, worries alot, like to talk
Bio:Ever since her parents died she has always been roaming the world alone.She is pretty rich over the years of collecting little trinkes that she liked but her main goal is to find someone that she could cherish for the rest of her life.
Apperence:http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/m...Girl/Angel.jpg

Last edited by itachiluvr4eva; 05-10-2009 at 04:09 PM..

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 05-10-2009, 09:38 PM

Name: Breanden Itwaki
looks: 19
Actual age: 603
weapons/powers: everything with minds (reading, controlling etc.), can fly (with the wings shown in the picture) and a Sword
Personality: Wait and see ;P
Bio: He was one of the more feared demons until, joy joy, he messed up with one human and fell in love with them. He got so angered by the other demons mocking him that he accidentally kill the human. Right now he's trying, unsuccessfully, to regain his good name in the demon world.
Apperence:

Last edited by Ciara-blythe; 05-12-2009 at 11:01 AM..

itachiluvr4eva

Old 05-11-2009, 12:23 AM

Akira yawned as she got out of her bed to do her daily routien of waking up,go take a shower and eat at the cafe.She sighed then headed towards the bathroom to take a shower. A couple minutes past and she slipped into her regular everyday clothes,her skinny jeans,a white top that had angel wings on the back of the shirt and some white and black flats. She then headed out the door and grabbed her keys and headed towards the garage and got into her silver convirtable. hmmm i wonder what going to happen today she thought having this feeling inside of her that something big was going to happen. So then she drove off and headed towards the cafe.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 05-11-2009, 02:55 AM

Breandan glanced around the cafe. Same crowd as every other morning and none of them would be easy to bother. Then he remembered the girl and sighed, knowing he wasn't going to be able to do anything too bad. At least at first. He would get used to it again, he promised himself. He knew it wasn't a promise that could be kept but it was worth a try...He shook his head and looked around again, if he didn't regain that respect, he never would...Nervously he wiggled around his foot. A girl glanced his way but he showed her his middle finger and she left it at that. He was sick of people checking him out in his black and white checkered slip-on Vans, red skinny jeans and white band shirt. Seriously, just because his wings were hidden and he didn't look like a demon didn't mean they had the right to be acting like he was some sort of display they coudl get all goo-goo eyed over.

Last edited by Ciara-blythe; 05-11-2009 at 02:59 AM..

itachiluvr4eva

Old 05-11-2009, 03:24 AM

Akira parked at the parking lot then headed out then just before she got out she put on some sun glasses and exited the car and locked it. then headed towards the cafe and waited in line. Then looked at the group of guys checking her out and sighed rolling her eyes at them but they couldnt see that because she was wearing her sunglasses then looks to see red haired boy sitting alone at the corner of the shop then looked away and looked at the menu'

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 05-11-2009, 03:35 AM

Breandan froze when he saw the brunette girl walk in out of the corner of his eye. What was so alluring about her, he wondered, that instantly she called his attention. He saw her look at him and was careful to make sure his eyes were forward until she looked away again. When she turned to look at the menu he turned his head ever so slightly to look closer at her. He wondered, idly, if the wings on the back of her shirt meant anything or if they were just some dumb human fashion. Suddenly it hit him, and hit him hard, why she kept catching his attention, and what the wings meant. She was an angel, he could smell it and h could tell it. The scent was sweet, all the goodness of the owner in it and this girl certainly smelled amazing.

itachiluvr4eva

Old 05-11-2009, 03:42 AM

Once Akira finally made it to the cashire she smiled sweetly and asked if she could have a crosant with a white bean coffee. The cashier nodded and blushed lightly then left to go get her food. So during that time she glimpsed back at the boy. something about him interested her, he was quite handsome and seem like a 'bad boy' something that she liked but had this feeling that he wasnt human.Then she turned back as the cashier came with her food, She then gave him the money and sat a table away from the red head.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 05-11-2009, 11:50 AM

Even though Breandan finished his food quickly, he deliberately drank his coffee very slowly. He was still watching the angel out of the corner of his eye. He had made up his mind, what better way to get a good name in the demon world again then to kill such a lovely little angel girl. She was younger then him, he guessed, even though she looked older.When it looked like she was nearly done he took the last sip of his coffee then stood up, walking out but ducked to the side into an alley and, flying up, landing silently on the roof and masking himself from human eyes. He waited, watching the door for the angel.

itachiluvr4eva

Old 05-11-2009, 03:20 PM

Akira took another glimps at the boy then watched him as he left.hmm...i have a bad feeling about him....she thought as she got defencive then started eating her food. A couple minutes past and she finally finished eating her food and got up grabbing her bag then headed out the door but felt the back of her neck get cold but wasn't sure why. So she walked out slowly and started looking around the place seeing if it was alright then took a step out of the cafe.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 05-11-2009, 10:12 PM

Breandan smirked and told every human in the area they weren't seeing anything before sweeping down and grabbing the angel by the neck from behind. He placed his mouth by her ear and whispered "hello, sweet," before dragging her to the alley. He carefully spun her around so that he was in front of her and her back was to the wall before leaning close to her face and hissing "so, shall we have some fun before i kill you or should i just do it?" he wondered, smirking.

itachiluvr4eva

Old 05-11-2009, 10:22 PM

Akira felt the red heads presents as he jumped and started choking her. Akira was gasping for air then was pulled into the dark ally and was pinned looking straight into his eyes "huh....what the heck.." she said gasping for air and looked at him innocently.then started struggling trying to break free but couldn't so she then kicked him in the balls making him fall to the ground then started running.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 05-11-2009, 10:28 PM

"little-" Breandan hissed and pushed himself up while grimacing in pain. As he started catching up he called "come back here little Angel," making angel sound different so that it didn't sound like some pet name any criminal could make up, but an actual accusation. "I really prefer not having to use powers to take of angels because you are SO much fun when you're acting on your own, but I will if i have to and I don't think you'd be very happy with some of the things you did when i was in control," he smirked and stopped, waiting to see what the angel would do.

itachiluvr4eva

Old 05-11-2009, 10:44 PM

Akira rolled her eyes looked back and stook out her tounge "your powers wont work on me you dumb butt anyways i have some things to do i cant play with you today" she said as she turned around and started heading the other direction where her car was .
((sorry if its soo short ^^;; ))

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 05-11-2009, 10:51 PM

((No problem))
Breandan swore when he realized something. She reminded him of....her. He shook his head then smirked "so tomorrow?" he replied, breaking into a a sprint and catching up, wrapping an arm around her waist from behind and holding her against him and once again whispering in her ear " 'cause i have plenty of fun stuff for us to do," before he ran the tips of his fingers on his free hand from her jaw, down her neck to her should then down her arm, catching her hand and holding it tight to keep her from running away.

itachiluvr4eva

Old 05-11-2009, 11:01 PM

Akira blushed a scarlet red then felt her ear feeling warm and made it tingle "uhh....maybe..." she said as her heart was racing then felt a chill down her spin when he moved his hand up from her chin towards her hand as he held it tightly. wow...for a demon hes not that bad.....what what am i thinking she thought then cluched her fist and called for a gust of wind and blew him to the ground. "hmm...ill think about it...until then later demon boy" she smirked then continued to walk towards her car and unlocked it.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 05-12-2009, 02:01 AM

"Fine then, Akira," he smirked "Akira Hiroshi? Correct? This way I can find you..." his smirk only grew "but yes, until then," he was surprised. Most angels he had done that to had freaked out and done more then blow him to the ground with wind. It was funny really, she seemed like she would be fun. Until he killed her. But even doing that should be fun... He pushed himself off the ground and walked over to his motorcycle, sitting down and riding off.

itachiluvr4eva

Old 05-12-2009, 02:13 AM

Akira was shocked that he knew her name what the....how did he figure out my name so easily... she thought while lightly blushing then turned around to see that he already left damnit....i should have asked him for his name... she thought then got into her convertable and drove off towards her work. She had worked at many place but this is her most favorite yet she now works as a entrepreneur owning her own buissiness making her own clothing line and purfumes. As she headed to work she couldnt stop thinking about the read head then tried to push her thoughts to the side and parked her car then walked into the building while she was greeted by her employes.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 05-12-2009, 11:08 AM

Breandan had, secretly, just done a quick loop around and followed Akira to her work. He was surprised because of her high ranking in the job she was at. He parked a ways away then flew to her building, once again hiding, and once an employee came out he caught them and gave them a black envelope, telling them to give it to Akira. The outside was plain, no writing, and it was sealed. Once Akira opened it however the card, which was blood-red, on the front, again, was plain but inside in large, bold black letters said Breandan Itwaki and nothing else.

itachiluvr4eva

Old 05-12-2009, 11:57 AM

Akira was talking to one of the guys employees then waved goodbye to him as she entered her room.Then another person came up to her and gave her a letter "hmm.. i wonder what could be inside..." she muttered then smiled at him and nodded for him to leave. hmm...who's breandon Iwaki....She sighed then placed the note on the side of her desk to open later on that day then started to do paper work.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 05-12-2009, 12:55 PM

Breandan smirked when he heard her and meandered (such a fun word to say out loud xP) back to his motorcycle, climbing on and backing out he drove off again. He knew he would need to get to the angel soon, or else he risked losing his name forever, but maybe it would also be better to take his time...He contemplated this as he rode back to his house. He got there and curled his lip in disgust when he saw the black convertible. He slipped nearly silently in the door and tried to sneak up the stairs but he wasn't quiet enough. A girl came running out of the kitchen "Breandan!" she sang. She was in a maid's outfit and she was carrying a feather duster but she ran right up and tried to kiss Breandan. He swore loudly and pushed her away dashing up the stairs to his room where he slammed, then locked, the door. She was pretty and a good maid but if there was one thing that scared a demon like Breandon it was a girl like his maid...

itachiluvr4eva

Old 05-12-2009, 10:00 PM

After a couple of hours past she said goodbye to all of her employees and grabbed her things plus the letter. hmmm…should I open it now….She thought as she headed inside her car. Then she looked at it and inside what his address {I] huh...why would some stranger give me there address...[/I] she thought confused hmmm may be thy gave it to the wrong person...let me go return it she sighed then followed the address number to this big house "wow...its so pretty here" she smiled then exited out the car and walked toward the front door and rang the bell.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 05-12-2009, 11:01 PM

"Hello?" the maid stuck out her head, but pouted a bit when she saw the girl "what do you wan-" she was cut off by someone pushing her to the side.

Breandan opened the door all the way then smirked "ah, it's the little Angel..." he held out his hand for her to take "were you here to talk or was it for some other reason?" he questioned

itachiluvr4eva

Old 05-12-2009, 11:07 PM

"hey uhh i was wonder-" she was rudly inturupted when the maid was pushed by the boy she met earlyer. "huh..y-your the one who live here.." she said stunned "so your Breandon" she yelled then was ticked off "you know what forget it ill be leaveing now" he said getting really annoyed then headed towards the car.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 05-13-2009, 12:00 AM

The maid giggled and suddenly the hood of the car jumped up and smoke started curling from somewhere underneath it. "Enjoy walking," she called.

Breandan rolled his eyes "Holli, be nice," but walked out, bowing as he passed Akira "excuse me for whatever i did to piss you off," and kept walking to the car "If you weren't wearing that maid's outfit I'd make you help," he called over hi shoulder to Holli

Holli snorted and walked out stopping by Akira then turning to her "so, seriously, what'd Brean do to annoy you?" she big blue eyes were curious and her blonde hair occasionally blew over them, obscuring them from view before the wind shifted again and moved it out.

itachiluvr4eva

Old 05-13-2009, 12:08 AM

Akira rolled her eyes "well first of all you tried to kill me then second of all you send me a letter,and third i just dont like you' she said bluntly then snapped her fingures making all the smoke and fire dissapear from her car and made it look all shiny and new then got into the car "well i must be going now so long" she faked smiled then started the engin uhhh...why did i ever come here