itachiluvr4eva
arg!!! i want cookies >;3
Send a message via AIM to itachiluvr4eva

Old 08-20-2009, 12:03 AM

Akira smiled then grabbed a rolled and started to paint. After 30 minutes passed the were finally done coating the walls with dark paint "alright im going to use the pink and blue "she smiled grabbing two paint brushes and dunk them in the paint and started splattering it on the walls.

Darek smiled as he too got out of the pool and placed his arm over her shoulder and headed inside the jacussi and helped Hollie into the jacussi

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 08-21-2009, 03:49 AM

Breandan smirked and dipped his brush into the green, splattering it all over Akira. After he had done it he turned and started innocently splattering the wall

Holli smiled her thanks to him and snuggled against him in the jacuzzi. "thanks...for everything...i've enjoyed hanging out with you tonight," Holli murmured. She didn't know why all of a sudden she ahd gone from her usual joking teasing self to instantly sincere but she doubted Darek minded so...

itachiluvr4eva

Old 08-21-2009, 11:09 PM

Akira jumped feeling something cold on her back making her yelp "huh what the....BREANDON!!!!"she glared at him and splattered some pink on him"humph thats what you get for splattering paint on me"she smirked

Darek smiled then kissed her cheek "your welcome...but i should be the one thanking you"he smiled "because if you didnt come here i wouldnt be this happy"he then kissed her softly on the lips and smirked "im surprised that you didnt make this a joke"eh chuckled

Last edited by itachiluvr4eva; 08-22-2009 at 01:30 AM..

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 08-21-2009, 11:46 PM

Breandan turned with a biggfer smirk and painted a stripe down Akira's back before dropping his pintbrush and dashing into the living room where he was pretty sure Akira wouldn't take the chance of getting the pink on anything

"hehe, i just couldn't think of any," she replied and kissed Darek again, smirking into his lips "but if you want to try to think one up i'll certainly do so willingly..." she murmured without pulling away

itachiluvr4eva

Old 08-22-2009, 01:41 AM

Akira screamed "you ass-"she then saw Breandon dashing out of the room she then grabbed a bucket of paint and ran out the room and tackled Breandon to the floor dunking it down his back "ha now i got you!!!"she turned him over pinning him on the floor.

Darek shook his head "noo...i think this is perfect"he smiled then kissed her softly."anyways i cant think anything as good to ruin this moment"he smirked

Last edited by itachiluvr4eva; 08-22-2009 at 06:11 PM..

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 08-22-2009, 06:07 PM

((Woops, i meant to a room they weren't painting x/))
"And you got paint all over Holli's carpet...?" Breandan pointed out with a smirk. Still smirking he snaked his arms around behind Akira's back and pulled her down on top of him and held her there tightly "now who's got who?" he asked

"Mmmm" Holli agreed and rested her head on Darek's shoulder "May i ask what you were thinking about that got you so scared that i would break your heart?" she asked quietly. She was worried that she was going to ruin everything but she couldn't take it back now so she left her words hanging as she waited for the answer

itachiluvr4eva

Old 08-22-2009, 07:20 PM

Akira looked at the floor "ohhh crap....well ill buy her a new carpet"she rubbed her head then felt her body move closer to his making her head touch his and blushed slowly wrapping her arms around his neck and sighed "...fine....you got me.....for now"she smirked

Darek thought for a moment and then sighed "well....i dont want to compare you or anything like that but....."he gulped "my ex-girlfriend acted almost like you and likes to joke around alot and i thought she would never hurt me but....when i found her sleeping with my brother that made me feel like my heart just got shot...she was everything to me and when she did that i didnt know what to say or do..."he looked at the water jets inside of the water "for about a couple years i felt so alone...i still felt kinda like that after Akira saved me...but when i met you i felt like something was given back to me...it made me happy..."he looked up and smiled softly at Hollie "but i just dont want someone like you to be taken away from me or betray me or get hurt by protecting me...."he bit his lip and held her tightly.

Last edited by itachiluvr4eva; 08-23-2009 at 12:27 AM..

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 08-23-2009, 05:02 PM

((ugh i had a really good reply written out then i lost it then i had another, deent reply written out and i lost it. Sorry if this one sucks x/))
Breandan smiled "yeah...heh, i won" he teased and then kissed Akira gently.

Holli frowned "I swear, we may be similar but never will i let myself be the same as her...i don't want to hurt you and i'll do anything and everything to not have to...." she wrapped her arms around his neck and helped him in pulling her close "but if you get to put yourself in danger to protect me i'm not going to stand around if you need protecting" Holli said decisively
((It's so horrible i'm sorry! TT.TT))

itachiluvr4eva

Old 08-23-2009, 05:08 PM

((aww its okay it happens to me too ^^))

Akira smiled then kissed him back hugging him tightly.

Darek kissed her cheek then hugged him tightly "alright but if something happens to you ill do the same alright...i wont stand for it"he said softly

((ahh sorry if it sucks im bussy with stuff and im trying to balance things out))

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 08-24-2009, 10:02 AM

Breandan blushed and rested his hands on either side of Akira's face, kissing her lovingly until he couldn't stand not breathing any longr and pulled away gasping "I love you," he told her, in case she hadn't gotten that from the kiss

Holli sighed and shrugged "i guess i kinda walked into that one. Kinda set myself up for failure. Oh well. You already promised you wouldn't come without Brean so...that's basically the only danger i have to worry about toooo much," she shrugged
((Ohehmofgee! My muse came home xDDD but you're fine. Sometimes you just can't write and it's fine. Perfectly understandable (: ))

itachiluvr4eva

Old 08-24-2009, 03:22 PM

Akira gasped then blushed deeply blushed deeply "R-really!?!?!...i-i mean i love you too"she smiled then kissed him again loving every single second of it

Darek gave Hollie a small smiled then kissed her cheek "thats true you did walk into that.."he smiled and rested his head on her head "but ill try my best to keep you with me"he said softly
((yay im happy you understand ^^))

Last edited by itachiluvr4eva; 08-24-2009 at 03:25 PM..

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 09-03-2009, 01:19 AM

Breandan kissed back and when the kiss ended answered "of course...why wouldn't i?"

"You might do that but you still have to be careful...You think i'm gonna live much longer after you if you end up dying just to protect me? I promise you i won't..." Holli murmured then sighed sadly

((Ugh. It's so crappy and i'm so apologetic...))

itachiluvr4eva

Old 09-03-2009, 03:35 AM

Akira blushed then rested her head on his shoulder "i dont know i thought it would take you a much longer time to say that to me"she nuzzled her face into his neck and kissed it softly "but im soo happy that you did "she said lifting her head up and kissed him deeply again

"i know but do you expect me to live on without you"he said looking into her eyes and kissed the top of her head "i feel so many emotions with you around i dont want to loose it"

((ohh i think its find dont worry about it ^^))

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 10-15-2009, 01:52 AM

((Ugh. My inactivity was horrible and i apologize but... I'm back now (: ))

Breandan sighed and gently ran his fingers through Akira's hair as he kissed her back "I don't know...it seemed the righ time to say it right then..."

Hollister sighed and shook her head "but what if you risk your life to free me and you end up dying because of saying 'it doesn't matter as long as i free Hollister' then you die before you free me? Just be careful that's all i'm asking..."

itachiluvr4eva

Old 10-15-2009, 11:52 PM

((yay!! your back ;] and its alright i understand ^^))

Akira smiled then rubbed her hand behind the back of Breandon's neck then kissed his cheek "you make me feel so happy"she smiled then kissed him once more on the lips and looked deep into his eyes making her feel all hot and bothered then hugged him tightly not wanting to ever let go.

Darek stared into Hollies eyes for a moment and asked "do you really think i could die that easily"he asked curiously touching her cheek with his hand "do you really not trust me...."

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 10-16-2009, 12:26 AM

Breandan blushed brighter then ever before and smiled a little "I'm glad..." he hugged her back, "cuz you make me happy too..."

Holli stared back into Darek's eyes, her own tortured. "No...but accidents happen...I don't want one to happen to you...especially is it's an accident that could have been avoided if it wasn't for me..."

(Ugh...it's not too good but i'll get promise as i get more used to the writing, i promise. You won't have to read these pathetic short posts much longer. I hope. o.o)

itachiluvr4eva

Old 10-16-2009, 01:25 AM

Akira smiled then kissed his ear.She then smirked and rolled over making her be on top of him."hehehe yay i get control"she giggled kissing him once more on the lips.

"just don't worry so much alright"he smiled then hugged her "this is what i am going to promise you that if you get taken away from me ill bring Breandon alright"he said softly."you just need to promise me that you would not get into trouble just be careful where you go"he said hugging her tightly.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 10-25-2009, 03:14 AM

((Grounded right now. I'm grounded until Halloween. I might not have time on Halloween to RP thoguh. I'll definitely be on the Sun. after Halloween. Sorry!))

itachiluvr4eva

Old 10-26-2009, 07:34 PM

((ohh its alright ^-^ i understand ))

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2009, 07:21 PM

((thanks! I'm back, haha))

Breandan chuckled too "I won't fight this time but don't thin i'll give up so easy all the time...." he muttered as he kissed back

Holli nodded "I promise...I'll be really careful. Ugh....now i'm getting depressed thouh...Happier topic?" she suggested

itachiluvr4eva

Old 11-02-2009, 02:25 AM

((yay!! i missed you ^^))
"ohh dont worry i dont expect that either"she giggled again then leaned down and kissed him deeply.She wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him one more kiss then stared into his eyes."w-well i think we should continue painting...i mean it wont paint itself right"she smiled

Darek smiled then nodded "alright then another topic it is"he smiled.He thought for a moment then looked into her eyes "hmm...what do you like to do for fun"he asked

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 11-07-2009, 12:09 AM

Breandan sighed "sadly, no..." and slowly sat up, repositioning Akira as he did so so that she would be more comfortable "after you," he comented, waiting for her to stand up

Holli shrugged "a lot of times i just paint, anything that i can. If i's a whole wall in a houe then i'll paint it if it's the only thing that i can paint. Or i sit down and design. Anything that i can really. I have a full folder of dresses, and another of rooms. Soemtimes i just paint. I have whole walls in my house painted with mountains and ball room scenes," she laughed "then other times i cook. I don't know. It depends on the day really. Soemtimes i'm too tirred to have fun and i just sleep. Whatever works makes me happy" she grinned at Derek "how about you?
(Ahahaha. I keep wanting to just start talking in French cuz i'm finally taking it as a class and i's really fun, lol))

itachiluvr4eva

Old 11-07-2009, 04:30 AM

((ohhh really lucky ive always wanted to speak french but im taking spanish again (i know spanish just havent used it as much i need to refresh my mind ^^)but i might hopefully one day take french it seems really fun ^^))

Akira sighed but smiled "thanks"she then got up and once she got up she grabbed Breandon's hand and pulled him up to the ground."alright back to painting"she scratched the back of her head then held Breandon's hand as they went back into Hollie's room

"wow you must really like painting a lot thats good"he smiled.He thought for a moment then said "well i like drawing things in my spare time i also go swimming a lot just to kill some time.or if im just bored and i dont feel like swimming or drawing i just watch tv"he sighed "i don't go out a lot i rather stay home u dont even have friends to hang out with because im afraid of them thinking of me beneath them since i serve someone for a living"

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 11-28-2011, 04:01 AM

So, it's beena while, but, if you're willing to start up again I am
Or start another roleplay
Looking back I had a lot of fun with this, life just got crazy hectic, haha ^^;