It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-02-2011, 12:21 AM

Name- Alora Reno
Age- 17
Gender- Female
Race- Dark Neko
Pic-

Cat form-the black one... she is actually black even though that's more of a gray and it's not a white spot it's a red diamond on her forhead XP

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 07-31-2011 at 03:35 AM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 01-02-2011, 12:44 AM

Name- Rei Liebchen (I love using german words)
Age- 21
Gender- Male
Race- Dark Necromancer
Human Pic- (Eyes are normally green)

(Looking)

Last edited by Kia_; 01-02-2011 at 01:34 AM..

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-02-2011, 12:53 AM

(hm... one thing we didn't choose... where is this gonna happen? I think it should be moddern of course XP )

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-02-2011, 01:17 AM

Modern would be easier. Sorry I had to eat real quick.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-02-2011, 01:19 AM

mkay though again where should we start? Any ideas of where it should be?

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-02-2011, 01:22 AM

Not really, maybe a club/dance/store I dunno.

PlusTG - Dream Selfy

By the way try the link above and remake your tinier me on there and you can save it and upload it on TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-02-2011, 01:27 AM

Thanks X3 I'm glad I didn't take it off now XD ow and shall bbs taking shower

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-02-2011, 01:34 AM

Okay take your time.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-02-2011, 03:48 AM

Alora smiled some as she went around dancing some to the beat of the music as she spoke to a few of her friends. It was one of the parties that went on often and she was almost always invited though sometimes couldn't make it. She was a pretty girl and often populare though alot of people invied her and disliked her for how much attention she got. She didn't try to get attention she just got it though often she got tired of always being the center of attention. She wasn't stuck up or anything and it wasn't like she was ritch... it was mostly because her brother was one of the most populare guys in the school... and that she had been talked into a few things before... though really she had no regrets. She was a little dissapointed this time though... her brother wasn't here and that saddened her a bit though she was normally kept bussy one way or another.

(sorry it's a short intro XP normally they're longer for me)

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-02-2011, 04:30 AM

(Nah don't worry about, begginings are always short or slow or both)

Rei wandered throughout the party, dressed like any other person in the room except in red and black. Most girls looked his way as only one had dared to follow but something was odd about the way she looked. It was Selena Galares and she was only known to be around 15 years old, she always snuck into parties and seemed to be at everyone of them. She wanted to be like Alora with her attention she got and the skills to be around boys without freaking out. Rei had his arm around the girl's waist to keep her with him and even though she looked sad no one noticed as they walked to the back of the room where the door was to the ally.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-02-2011, 04:49 AM

Alora looked up as she heard one guy make a comment about Selena and some guy. She then wandered over close to them and smiled a bit. "Hey howya doin?" she smiled to the two wondering some why they were seeming to go to the door that lead outside. Hardly anyone went back there in the later hours... Weird things tended to happen since the ally was one of the darkest in the city. Alora kinda liked Selena she seemed like a nice girl and she knew that she wanted to be like Alora... If she could she would let the girl take her place... Again she didn't much care for being in tge spot light.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-02-2011, 05:26 AM

Selena and Rei didn't bother with looking at her, just passed by her and went outside shutting the door behind them and heading off down the ally a bit. Selena was cornered against the wall and his arm blocked one side to make people think it was something else. But his true attention was about to be seen when he placed his hand on the side of her face, Selena started to glow a faint black energy around her as she started to look very sleepily under the half moon. It was cold and snowy outside and of course those inside liked the warmth.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-02-2011, 05:45 AM

Alora paused for a moment then looked around no one seemed to notice but her and she felt a bit worried. She didn't think that she had seen that man before and that bothered her so she slipped outside. She looked around then slowly started to make her way down the ally. "Selena? Where'd you go?" she called softly as she walked and looked head. She was a slight bit confused and worried as she saw the man had Selena cornered and she seemed like there was something wrong... Why did she look so tired? She hadn't looked that way before she didn't think. What could have been wrong with the girl?

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-02-2011, 06:05 AM

After the faint glow dissapeared Selena collapsed and the man looked over after catching Selena and letting her down easy. Rei noticed that he had seen that girl just before they left to go outside into the snow. Quickly before she could run or scream, Rei said a spell under his breath which allowed Selena's body to rise and walk towards Alora hugging her from behind with unknown strength. Selena's eyes were so dark and cold, you could tell she was no longer there. Rei then walked towards the girls getting closer and ready to kill the one that saw what she should have not. "You've seen too much child" Rei spoke.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-02-2011, 06:18 AM

"What?! No Selena let me go!" Alora cried some struggling to get free though the girl seemed way too stronge. "No please don't hurt me please! I didn't see anything I... I don't even know what happened I swear! Please don't hurt me!" she cried still strugling as the man got closer. She didn't understand, what had happened? She couldn't tell though right now she was just scared. What was this man going to do to her? Was he planning on... On killing her?! That's what it sounded like and that made her even more scared.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-02-2011, 06:25 AM

"Too late, you've interupted my business" and with that Rei placed his hand on the side of her cheek as she faintly glowed black and her body had collapsed. Alora was now dead or seemed like it that is. The moon above glowed and this caught Rei's attention surprising him and making him back away slowly as the moon engulfed both girl's in it's glow. The spirit of the girl rose above her body after a few moments while the other one fell to the ground. Selena's spirit had moved on now and was gone to be reborn and such. (Hey just an idea but you could say that Alora can only turn from a ghost into the black cat while she is dead, just an idea)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-02-2011, 06:39 AM

(That could work though she was already a neko so she was on that could already shift... She just hid ger ears under those headphones. )

Alora's spirit had sank back down to the ground and was just leaned against the wall of the ally. She originally just stared off blankly then stared at her body and after a moment her eyes got wide and her hands had sanken into the ground some which freaked her out even more. She was... Dead! Litterally! She was dead! But why was she still... Here? She was so confused and scared and she let out a soft whimper.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-02-2011, 06:42 AM

(ah ok and last post for me)

Rei had taken off unsure of what just happened and the fact that a spirit was coming down to talk to Alora which it could possibly kill him if intended. Something about the girl herself was odd. A child about 8 appeared and looked at her while they both were in spirit form. "Hello Alora" the child spoke The child had short blonde hair with light blue tips and amazing silver eyes to match with a hint of blue.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-02-2011, 06:49 AM

Slowly Alora looked up and was cunfused to see a little girl standing infront of her. "What... What's going on?" she asked softly then jumped at her own voice some... It was slightly different... More of a faint voice not completely full it seemed. She was curious and scare at the same time. What was going on? If she was here... Where was Selena? Why wasn't she there too?

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-02-2011, 05:30 PM

"You probally have alot of questions, you're not the first to stay a ghost. So I will answer the basic few and then you can ask any others that I haven't answered. "Of course your name is Alora, most ghosts forget that on the dot. What's going on is that you were killed by a necromancer and when a ghost doesn't move on, that means you have some unfinished business. I am sorry to say you won't be getting your body back but you still can live among the living as long as you want though." SHe spoke adding "Oh and my name is Julie" she smiled.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-02-2011, 06:49 PM

"Okay... this is crazy! Why... why am I still here though? What could I possibly have left to do? What happened to Selena?... I... I don't understand... why... why did he kill me anyway? Why did he kill her? What did we do to deserve this?" Alora whimpered crying some. She was scared and didn't understand... why was she here? What did she possibly have left to do? She whimpered a bit more and put her head down on her raised knees.

(ow yeah... she also has to fallow Rei cuz well... one he's the one that killed her and often that happened though also for the plots sake XP )

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-02-2011, 07:31 PM

(yup, that's how it's gonna be ghosts stay until they want to leave usually and that's after unfinished business)

"Hush hush Alora." She sighed "He is what we call a necromancer, one who raises and controls the dead but you have to be dead before he can control you. He likes to kill because of something we don't yet know of and he wants the power. He's never had anything but power before, so he wouldn't know anything else. Selena is fine, as we speak she is being reborn into a new baby girl and will live a new life unaware of this one she had. As far as you, your spirit must've not want to move on until you get what you need to make you happy even if it is revenge. That is all up to you though, if you do want revenge, imagine the guy who killed you such as him and you will appear next or near him. I don't think he see spirits though since he has to raise the dead bodies." Julie spoke and added "I hafta go he killed another couple girls and he knows I will come" and with that julie left.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-02-2011, 07:44 PM

Alora whimpered and cried for a while then after a bit she stood and thought some... what did she want? She didn't think she wanted to go about how she normally would... no one could see her so no one would know she was there to talk to. She then sighed a bit and imagened, with a shutter, the man that killed her. When she next opened her eyes she was watching the same act that happened to her and her friend. "Why must you do this." she murmured fully aware that he more then likely couldn't hear her... though a part of her wished that he could.

(so he can see her right? You threw me off by that... either that or he uses Alora in some way... like somehow her spirit comes back to her body though it's not like she's fully there and has he own will or something?)

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-02-2011, 07:52 PM

(I dunno, you chose)

Rei thought he heard something but shook it off, it sounded like the girl before, but he was busy with 3 other girls whom laid on the ground now dead and pale "Rise, my minions" he spoke to them and the bodies rose on their own looking almost alive again just more gothic like.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-02-2011, 07:59 PM

(it could be a bit of both? What do you think?)

Alora looked at the girls sadly... they all had the same look in their eyes as her friend that unwillingly helped in her demise. "You gready, power driven, blood thirsty man you!" she hissed some as she glared at the man feeling saddened for the girls though... at least they weren't stuck like her though. She didn't see their spirits... she just saw their bodies... she was the only one... she was alone in this.