Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-04-2011, 02:45 AM

"I didn't actually know what happened... I don't even know what I said I had just tried to keep him from killing another girl... what else was I to think? I had just been killed and was stuck... I didn't want to see another come to the same dimise." Alora murmured laying down some as she looked up at Tyler. She didn't want to be hurt like that... and it seemed that he could toutch her too... so thought wouldn't be the best. "Ow... uh can he toutch spirits? I mean... normally... like most of the time?" she asked curiously. Even though she was scared of the man she was still curious about him and his ways... it was just how she was and now that she was dead and this man could toutch her... yeah she was a bit curious about him.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 01-04-2011, 02:59 AM

"No he can't, in fact no necromancer can unless you've had a century bond with him during another past life time and it somehow still affects you both. But no it's not really possible humanly or supernatually." Tyler was more curious about this Alora cat like girl and wanted to learn more about her. Rei walked back into the room "It's time to sleep tyler, go on to bed" Rei spoke and watched Tyler nod and head off to a bed room closing the door with a back foot/paw. Rei picked up Alora in her cat form still and walked up the steps with her into his bedroom which was a bit gothic but also a bit plain. It was rather cozy there was even a couch in it. He had a blanket and a pillow already laid out and put her down on the pillow with the blanket near in case she wanted it. He took off his black coat and t-shirt while slipping off his shoes and looked at his scythe against the wall near his bed for emergencies. "Go to sleep cat" he spoke and thought she needed an actual name "Do you have a name?" He asked looking at the cat, he couldn't understand animals but they could understand him.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-04-2011, 03:13 AM

Alora didn't know if she liked it whenhe picked her up again though settled comfurtably into the pillow. She then cocked her head to the side a bit making herself look even more like a cat then wagged her small tale and mewed some giving the impresion that she did. She was still worried and even more so when she saw the scythe... though she knew that he wouldn't kill her. She looked around the room a bit then back up to him though didn't make her eyes meat his in the least... if he saw into her eyes he would probably know she wasn't what she appeared to be.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-04-2011, 03:27 AM

"Well can't call you no name, so about about Jewel because of the red diamond. Alright then, for now that will have to do. Next time don't follow a stranger home you never know what could happen." Rei spoke and shut of his light wakling over to the bed and slid under the covers going to sleep facing the wall which was the opposite side she was on.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-04-2011, 03:38 AM

Alora watched him fall asleep and sighed some mentally as she took the cover in her mouth and pulled it so it was covering her. Well... I wonder how long I can pull this off before he finds out... I'm surdrised that that diamond doesn't make him think that I'm not normal.... I wonder why he hasn't seemed to notice my eyes... ow well it doesn't truly matter. She thought then ccurled up and slowly fell asleep finding herself quite warm in the cover and comfurtable on the pillow... even though it wasn't her home it was nice.

(ow... uh remember he could toutch her cuz he pushed her into that wall? Well he grabbed her I think XP )

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-04-2011, 03:44 AM

(Uh yea what about it? Huh?)

Morning came after awhile and Rei woke up around the usual 9am schedule until nighttime he would spend his days indoors. He ignored the sun and pulled the covers over his head to sleep a little bit longer. He wasn't allgeric to the sun or nothing, he just didn't like it when it was super bright and he forgot to close his curtains during winter.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-04-2011, 04:06 AM

Alora slept okay for awhile though closer to morning she started whimpering in her sleep and twitching some. She was dreaming of her family, her brother, her sister, her friends... they would all find out... they would all be sad and heartbroken... they all would not know that shw was still there in a way... though she wouldn't be able to go to them. No she was bound to the man that killed her now. Her dreams continued to progressively get worse making her whimper and twitch more seeming to almost cry in her sleep.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-04-2011, 04:18 AM

(last post)

Rei heard the cat, heard Jewel under the blanket and went to check on it. Pulling the blanket away he could tell she was having a nightmare almost.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-04-2011, 04:25 AM

Alora continued to whimper for a few more minutes then slowly woke up and moved some looking up to Rei since he had pulled the cover off of her. She looked up at him some and as a natural thing mewed at him cutely before getting up and stretching some. She was a bit more okay with him at this point... no use keeping fears when as long as she staying in that form she would be fine.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-04-2011, 06:25 PM

"Looks like you had a nightmare Jewel" Rei spoke petting her lightly on the head. "Do you want some breakfast?" Rei asked. (Hey I just had an idea looking at a picture in another rp of mine and thought it would really spice things up some. Wanna hear it?)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-04-2011, 06:30 PM

(oooo do tell X3 )

Alora sighed some mentally though didn't really mind the name... it's not like she hadn't been called it before. When she heard him she mewed wagging her tale a bit and getting up. Really how she was acting in her cat form was natural and she wasn't putting on a show or anything. She could act differently and on her own acord though right now she was just letting herself act like any other kitten would.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-04-2011, 07:00 PM

(Okay this should help with a few things. *drinks vanilla cookie dough coffee* Okay it is going all smooth and good, let's say that Alora in cat form gets along a little bit with tyler's help. Along the way in another day or more let's say a hell hound comes to collect wandering souls as it's the reaper's job. Now he/she comes for her soul to take it away without a choice given and along the way maybe somehow Alora turns back to her human ghost form and he sees this and then let him decide if he choses to save her?)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-04-2011, 07:46 PM

(mkay.... you lost me a bit here)
Quote:
Now he/she comes for her soul to take it away without a choice given and along the way maybe somehow Alora turns back to her human ghost form and he sees this and then let him decide if he choses to save her?)

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-04-2011, 08:34 PM

(ok let's try this then: Alora is a cat, but, also a soul. Well a reaper of souls or hunter of souls whom collect those not passed on to get more power. She has a hunter after her soul basically)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-04-2011, 08:36 PM

(he he he XD okay so kinda like either a soul eater of reapor X3 I get what you mean now XD that sounds cool how should we start?)

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-04-2011, 09:06 PM

(Well Rei is going to have to stay inside for a few things to do and maybe Alora could wander around and go outside to look where she is at in case she needs any means for escape?)

Rei walked out of the room saying "Come down when you're ready" and he went into the kitchen getting some ffod (not cat food) for Jewel and setting it on the ground. (Tho I am not sure why she'd need to eat since she is dead lol but anyways...) Heading into his studies he shut the door halfway. Tyler on the other hand was up and about already finishing his breakfast and then sitting in the living room just thinking to himself.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-04-2011, 09:45 PM

(Mkay... and yeah she doesn't have to though she does for one cuz she doesn't really want him to freak yet, and two sometimes I like saying that if the person has a 'living' spirit form such as a solid form... she could get hungry in that form though it's only when she gets use to eating XP )

Alora fallowed Rei down to the kitchen and sat down waiting for him to sit the food infront of her. Once the plate was down she ate then got up and started to walk around. She looked around then walked to the front room where Tyler was. "Morning..." she smiled some sitting down though looked around a bit. She hadn't really took too much of a look around before so now she was getting to and she noticed that it was a pretty nice place.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-04-2011, 10:29 PM

(That's fine :D)

"Morning, how'd you sleep?" Tyler asked watching her look all around at the house while following her here and there. Tyler had slept perfectly fine as usual but knew new places would be a bit difficult to sleep in since they were different and all. (ah got blinded by sun when I turned around) The curtains were open but no one was around and the trees outside almost lost all their leaves.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-04-2011, 10:34 PM

(?...)

Alora looked at him and seemed to smile a bit. "Eh.... good all up until close to when I woke up." she smiled some as she stopped looking around and just looked at Tyler. "You?" she smiled some cocking her head a bit. She felt she could get along with Tyler and everything was okay for right now. She suposed that everything would be fine until she shifted... then she would have to see how Rei reacted to that.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-04-2011, 10:49 PM

(what?)

Tyler nodded saying "I slept fine. Did you want to go look around? I can show you the outside if you want?" tyler had known there to be no danger around his master's house and knew he could take on just about anything.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-04-2011, 11:14 PM

Quote:
(ah got blinded by sun when I turned around)
(What? You confused me DX )

Alora looked at him and nodded with a bit of a smile. "Yeah thanks that'd be cool." she smiled some seeming to be rather comfurtable here already. Maybe it won't be so bad here... maybe he won't hurt me when I show my true form... I hope he doesn't hold grudges... She thought quietly though wasn't worried in the least right now.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-04-2011, 11:25 PM

(I looked at my backdoor since I'm in the kitchen and the sun was going down lol)

Tyler opens the door with his tail using the doorknob and leads them both outside shutting the door behind them. It was deffiently woods like type with the scenery and all. "It may not look the best but it is nice without noisy neighbors and we can get more done this way" Tyler spoke.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-04-2011, 11:39 PM

"It's nice here." Alora smiled as she looked around seeming happy and and comfurtable with how everything was around here. She could get used to this, though, it might take her a bit to fully get use to Rie... especially if he goes out and kills again... she would have no choise but to fallow and watch.... though now she couldn't stop him she felt.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-05-2011, 12:57 AM

The area around them grew colder and dark, as if they were trapped in ice almost. Tyler had laid down on the ground watching her and then felt the air get colder and the area get darker. 'What's going on' he said out loud to say that something odd was up. A reaper appeared but you wouldn't guess that from the fact of what it looked like without the cloak and scythe. "Your time is up Alora Reno" she spoke. Tyler started growling and barking which made Rei leave his study to see what is up and walked outside "Yuko Sins, what are you doing here?" Rei asked as if knowing her. "I have come for this one's soul. You know that when I find a soul I will take it at any means necessary" Yuko spoke grinning. "Well you are the reaper so I can understand that. But which one? I see no one around here except tyler whom is a demon dog and Jewel my new cat." Rei spoke. "She is not a cat, Rei. She is more human than you'd think she is." Yuko replied.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-05-2011, 01:49 AM

Alora whimpered backing away some though found it harder and harder to keep a hold on her form. She finally had to let go with a gasp and fell back so she was sitting leaned back on her hands. She stared wide eyed at the woman who had reveiled her pressence to Rie a little ealier then she would have wanted. She couldn't speak and she didn't know if it was for the fact she was forced into shifting or because she was scared out of her mind.

(sorry XP I was being destracted constantly and didn't know what to put XP )