HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-04-2011, 02:36 AM

[Sorry, I had to rush off to work and didn't have time to reply.]

Sei didn't mind the fact that Rin cuddled closer. It was better than some of the women that he was forced to be around while he waited for them to find their final wish. They always wanted to get closer to him and he rejected them at every chance, but they still always came back to him. He didn't like that fact because in his view girls were not his cup of tea. They really never were, but that may have been because some of the female Shinigami were horrible monster. They weren't real monsters, but they were cruel and harsh in his opinion. Sei smiled and held Rin close to him. "Hmm, what happened in that storm that scared you all those years ago?" Sei asked. Maybe if he kept Rin talking he would calm down a bit. It was incredibly cute though when he jumper from the thunder. Sei leaned over and placed his forehead against Rin's head. "Tell, why it scared you so much." Sei whispered into Rin's hair.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 07-04-2011, 03:36 AM

(its totally fine I understand)

"When I was out in there, not only did I have my first glimpse of death and didn't care if it happened...but...my grandfather was walking out to me and lighting...it struck him...right before my eyes" he loved his grandfather so much, he never told anyone the truth about him either. Rin turned his face to Sei's chest and remembered when he was little he hated being alone but his grandfather was always there for him. Now that he was gone he had to do it all on his own.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-04-2011, 03:46 AM

[Okay, good ^.^]

Sei listened to Rin's story, but it became a little clear to him that Rin linked losing someone close to him to the storms. He used it as a way to show his feelings for his lose or at least that was how Sei saw it as. "So, you were close to your Grandfather?" Sei asked though it seemed a little clear to him that he was. Why else would he be so afraid of storms if it wasn't for the death of a loved one. Though Sei couldn't really say if it was himself that had taken his Grandfather's soul or not. He didn't make a habit of remembering faces, because there would be too many faces to remember for him. Though he was curious as to why he was still afraid. It was a horrible image to have in ones mind, but it wasn't going to happen again. As far as Sei knew there was no one that close to Rin. So, who could he lose that would matter. "Are you afraid to lose someone else that way?" Sei asked because he just felt like it. He had a habit of saying or asking things that he was curious about.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-04-2011, 03:57 AM

(gonna try to write, excuse me I just broke up with a guy I was with for like 2 months I think)

"No...just afraid of caring for someone again" he spoke almost in a whisper as the next time thunder shook the house Rin had already calmed down though still frightened him some. He was tired a bit but it was only the evening and thought maybe he might soon realise his wish but not just yet.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-04-2011, 04:11 AM

[Oh, I don't mind. I won't force you to write. I understand that this isn't nearly as important as that.]

Sei smiled a bit, but he didn't want to say much. He had seen people not wanting to care about people. It was a way to protect themselves and others. They didn't want to be harmed and they didn't want others to be harmed by them. So, he was afraid of death, but not really his own death. It was the death of someone else that scared him; of someone that meant something to him like his Grandfather. Sei moved his hands to play with Rin's hair a bit. "So, you will care for no one until the day you die." Sei asked as he ran one of his hands through Rin's hair. It wasn't like that was a completely unreasonable option. He was already technically dead, so if he didn't care for someone up until his death then he would fulfill at least that wish. He didn't need Sei in order to do that. The thunder continued to rumble outside the house though Sei could feel that Rin was beginning to calm down. He wasn't completely normal, but he was getting better. Which meant that Sei's idea to get his mind off of the storm was a good one. Though it had brought up a somewhat touchy topic.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-04-2011, 04:36 AM

(Okay I am normal now lol :D) (My rainbow unicorn just bit my finger and now I'm turning different colors :p FREAKING OUT)

"Yea, thats the plan, but, it seems death don't like me if I'm forced to live longer" Rin then thought of the weeks that passed that they had talked "I am thinking if I want to say my wish or not now" Rin mumbled knowing the other could hear and then thought of something more interesting.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-04-2011, 04:55 AM

[Haha, what? Lol Sounds interesting XD]

"Death doesn't hate anyone, but it knows when someone is meant and not meant to die. You are not meant to die just yet, though I have a part in that." Sei said as he continued to run had hand through Rin's hair. He knew that some people escaped death like they didn't have the ability to die, but the truth was that it wasn't their time. Everyone dies when their time comes. That was a simply concept that controlled the world. Sei would normally have a schedule to follow for sudden deaths. It was only once in a while that a Shinigami was given an death that needed a wish to fulfill. The reason was to keep someone collecting souls at all hours. "Hmm, do you know what your wish is now?" Sei asked as he stopped playing with Rin's hair and pushed him away a bit to look down at him. Though in the dark he doubt Rin could see very well, were as Sei could see everything perfectly.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-04-2011, 03:39 PM

(sorry my power went out, I have no control over that, stupid storms)

Rin shrugged and smiled a bit not caring if he could see it or not. "Maybe, Maybe not" After being scared, Rin would usually act in a teasing way to avoid anything all touchy like the subject that they had spoken of. Rin was now on the other end of the couch, leaning against the arm of it, his feet were up on the couch as well as he sat there relaxed wondering what Sei's reaction would be.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-04-2011, 06:14 PM

[It's all okay :)]

Sei grinned when he saw Rin's smiling face. He was a bit surprised that the boy was willing to tease him at this point. Sei would normally be the one to tease someone. Even though that was true he liked this new Rin. It was much better than the one that kept to himself and let him know nothing. Sei looked over at Rin, where he was now on the couch. He raised an eyebrow, but he wasn't sure if he saw it. The boy really wanted to tease him, but Sei could play that game as well. He crawled over to where Rin on the couch. He leaned over placing a hand on either side of Rin. He pushed him lightly onto his back and leaned in to him. "Tell me your wish." He said before he placed his mouth against his ear. "Don't tempt me." He whispered into his ear. He didn't think he would do anything to bad, but if tempted to a certain point Sei would not resist.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-04-2011, 06:48 PM

(lol the story made me laugh, I am loving this its going to get far more interesting soon)

Rin blushed instantly when Sei moved closer and almost shrank back. He liked the feeling that someone was closer to him and this time it wasn't a girl so it made it even more exciting, his heartbeat sped up a bit, however, even being this close, Rin wouldn't just give up to saying it. His eyes that once showed his softer side had changed into a determinational look once again. Leaning over to where Sei's ear was he spoke "Make me" in whisper and a challenge.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-04-2011, 06:58 PM

[ I know <3 I'm really liking how this is going. :] Oh? Do you have a little twist you are going to throw in. ]

Sei's smile widened a bit when Rin told him to make him. He had ask for it, hadn't he? Sei told himself in his head. He leaned in closer to him and moved his lips down to upper part of Rin's neck. He could feel that Rin's heart was beating faster now than it had been a few seconds ago. He kissed his neck lightly before he moved one of his hands to lift up Rin's shirt. He was now straddling Rin's waist because it would have been uncomfortable for Sei to stay propped up on one hand though he could do it. "Remember, I warned you." He whispered against Rin's neck. He's hand was now on Rin's stomach. "How shall I make you say it?" Sei asked with his lips pressed to Rin's neck.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-04-2011, 07:04 PM

(I might I will see after I read your post here lol)

Rin felt Sei get closer and closed his eyes feeling Sei's lips against his neck making him shudder, his neck was kind of sensitive (if you get what I mean) and felt a cool hand go under his shirt though normally he would jump, he hadn't this time and shook his head biting his lip. "I'm not telling" kind of sounded like a little kid taunting or teasing someone when they knew a secret that the other one didn't.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-04-2011, 07:16 PM

[Okay, haha sounds good to me.]

"Than I will use my own ways to make you tell me." Sei was having a bit too much fun with this. It wasn't like him to get distracted while on a contract to collect a soul, but Rin was much more interesting than anyone he had been sent to collect. Sei moved his hand lightly up Rin's chest pushing his shirt up further. Sei moved his mouth up to Rin's and whispered against his lips. "I'll make you tell me one way or the other." He said and it was a promise that Sei would keep. He wasn't willing to give up and miss this chance to enjoy himself. Sei kissed Rin lightly at first before he moved his other hand to bring Rin's shirt up and over his head so that it was off of him. In order to do so he had to lean back and break their light kiss. When he was finished he lifter Rin's chin in order to lick Rin's throat.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-04-2011, 07:26 PM

(okay lol not sure how far this might go, if anything happens we should take it to menewsha's new site Roleplays - WTF Roleplaying Forum and we can always link it when done)

Rin had the urge to kiss Sei once their lips were so close but noticed Sei had kissed him lightly making him take a slight second to take it in, his face reddened more. Rin liked it, he actually liked it, he was kissed by girls before but this was nothing compared to right now. Feeling his shirt being taken off of him, Rin had wondered something "If I tell you, would you stop here?" Rin waited on the answer though felt Sei's tongue amongst his throat.

(lol I'm enjoying this rp it is really good right now :D)

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-04-2011, 07:35 PM

[Haha, I know I was typing it and I was like 'Ummm...I can't go too far because it's pg-13.' Okay, well I'll have to make an account on there and get a feel for that site.]

Sei stopped for a moment and thought about Rin's question. Sei smiled and lifted his head to look Rin in the eyes. "I may and I may not." Sei said with a grin. If Rin was going to tease him then he would tease him back. Though really he didn't know if he wanted to stop or not. He knew he shouldn't be doing something like this with a human that he was in a contract with, but he wanted to anyway. It wasn't like the council could do something horrible to him for it. He wasn't breaking any real rules. "Why do you want to me to quit?" Sei asked as he raised an eyebrow. From what he had understood from Rin's body was the he was enjoying it.

[I know <3 It one of my favorites.]

Last edited by HarukiAi; 07-04-2011 at 07:41 PM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-04-2011, 07:43 PM

(lol or emails I tried creating the thing in there and I don't like it :P)

Rin shook his head "I never said...that I would tell you...let alone that I want you to quit" Rin spoke pulling Sei into a kiss and holding him there. Just cuz he didn't kiss guys doesn't mean he was new to it.

(sorry really cold, gotta find sweater lol)

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-04-2011, 10:36 PM

[Haha, yea it looked kinda confusing. Well, we could always do scene jumps and imply that something happened. <----Just an idea.]

Sei would have replied to Rin, but he was pulled down into a kiss. His eyes widen for a moment, but then he too kissed Rin back. He knew that this might not stop, but he really didn't mind that at this point. Sei flicked his tongue across Rin's lips wanting him to open his mouth and let him in. He wanted more now that Rin was allowing to have more.

[Sorry, I needed a nap, but it lasted longer than I thought it would.]

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-04-2011, 11:18 PM

(lol thats what I did from 4-6 almost :P Well would you rather write it out here saying scene jump or something or take it to pms?)

Rin allowed him entrance as the kiss got deeper and...(don't know what else to do at the moment, until we figure out what to do here)

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-04-2011, 11:32 PM

[Eh, let's do a scene jump because I'm pretty sure that it is still against the rules to continue it if it's adult content in pm's. I think we would have to take it off the site completely. Do you want me to post or do want to go back and edit?]

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-04-2011, 11:39 PM

(just post and I'm not sure they care, I've done it several times there but then again no one can read it. Just do the next post and ...lost train of thought)

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-04-2011, 11:50 PM

[Hmm, yea maybe as long as it isn't in a place that the public can see it, it is fine. Okay, just wanted to make sure you didn't want to go back and edit it. ]

Sei had Rin wrapped in his arms as he lay there. He knew he had probably gone to far with him, but Rin hadn't said no to him so Sei kept going. While Sei had a slight chance of being punished by the council he didn't really care. He had just had a chance to enjoy himself and he took it. It didn't help that Rin had urged him on with his teasing. Sei let go of Rin and got up to at least put his pants back on. He sat there in the dark and looked around. He hadn't heard any thunder in a while though he hadn't been paying much attention to that. He stood up and walked over to the window and pulled the curtains back to look out. It was no longer storming, but it was dark and gloomy out. Sei glanced over his shoulder to look at Rin. He wasn't completely sure if the kid was awake or not. "Rin? Are you up?" He asked as he leaned against the window.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-04-2011, 11:57 PM

(Yea they just don't want kids to see it and then parents and having them freak over the situation)

Rin enjoyed what happend with eachother and was still awake "Yea?" he was tired but he wouldn't be sleeping until later and he would make sure of that. He realised the storms had stopped and added asking "Whats up?"

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-05-2011, 12:08 AM

Sei could hear that Rin was tired and at this point it didn't matter if he told him now or later he would say it one way or another. Sei shook his head and pushed himself away from the window. "It's nothing go to sleep, I'm going to take a shower." Sei said as he made a stop to get his shirt he picked it up and threw it over his shoulder and walked out of the room heading towards the bathroom. He turned on the shower and let the water turn to a hot temperature. He stepped in once he was ready and stood there letting the water turn his skin a red color. What he wanted and needed to tell Rin was that he shouldn't get attached to him. Sei would only be there for so long and in the end he had a job to do. While he didn't act like someone who was doing a job he was. He let himself go when he was offered the chance at pleasure, but that didn't mean he had feeling for Rin. While he thought Rin was an interesting human that didn't mean he had an attachment to him. He didn't want Rin to gain an any feeling for him it would hurt worse when Sei went to take his soul.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-05-2011, 12:54 AM

(so sorry lol I was in rp requests lookin up new rpers)

Rin knew this was only a one time thing, he started to like Sei a little bit but kind of saw him as more. He couldn't help it, he had been so cruel to others and now Sei of all people had seen his soft side. A new moon would be approaching soon and that wouldn't be the best thing right now.

He had to say his wish soon and knew even in spirit form he would be hard to control. His soul wasn't like most others, there were few like him, like his grandfather and grandmother. They were siblings, brother and sister, they didn't like to marry another from another family. It was odd but it was their own beliefs. Rin didn't care for marriage, just a waste of time, money, and a way to raise up stress.

Soon he went back to sleep lying on his stomach, his right hand dangled off the bed some while the res of him was covered up waist down. He actually knew what his wish was but he wanted to wait on saying it.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-05-2011, 01:02 AM

[That's fine ^^ ]

Sei finished his shower though most of it was spent standing there thinking. He really didn't want to hurt Rin too much. He was a good kind with a soft heart something that Sei truly thought he didn't deserve. He would break him if Rin wasn't too careful. Sei dressed himself and walked out of the bathroom. He went to find Rin and found him a sleep on his bed. He left him there for a moment to go make himself some coffee. Coffee was another thing that Sei had gown attached to in the human world. Once he had poured himself a cup he went back to Rin and sat down on the bed next to him and began to run his hand through his hair. He sat there and drank his coffee in the silence there wasn't much other than that he could do.