Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 10-15-2012, 06:08 PM

Eric smiled as he watched her leg shake and continued to scratch her belly. She looked so happy and from the smile on his face it was clear that he was also happy. "it would be great if you could actually talk, that would be wonderful." he said since he knew that if she could he would always want to be friends. Having someone to actually talk to and have a friend was the one thing he actually hoped for in life.

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-15-2012, 06:14 PM

Maya's leg stopped moving when she heard him and she sat up and looked up at him then whined and laid back in his lap giving a slight whimper though it was more our of irritation then anything. She wished she could talk to him... she really wanted to... but if his father or mother heard her... that wouldn't be good... and what would he do if she could talk? She wasn't sure... though she did know that she could smell food and she was very hungry right now.

Palmoun

Old 10-15-2012, 06:22 PM

Eric was surprised when he heard her whimper and thought that she was hurt for a second. Yet she settled down in his lap and he gently stroked her head. "well, at least I have you, and even if you can't talk having you is better then having no one." he said and then heard a knock from the door. Sitting up more, he saw his father come in with two plates. One had fish on it and hte other had a nice piece of steak, "dinner." he said as he gently placed the fish dish on the bed and then handed the steak to Eric. Yet right before eric could take a bite he watching his dad, "what is up?" he asked and his father didn't even look at him, only watched Maya, "would you mind if I borrowed her?" he asked and Eric glared at him, "your not going to do anything on her, so stop."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-15-2012, 06:41 PM

Maya looked at the male that entered the room warily and was really unsure of him... if he tried anything on her it would probably end up hurting her and making her shift... and she really didn't need that right now.

(so maybe she goes outside and he grabs her and reveals her as a shifter or something?)

Palmoun

Old 10-15-2012, 06:55 PM

HIs father turned and glared at Eric, "fine," he growled but something in his eyes made it clear this wasn't over before leaving hte room. Eric sighed and then looked down at Maya, "sorry about that, he dosen't let go easily." he said before patting her head. "now lets dig in, he may be a lousy dad but his cooking is amazing." he said as he started to eat his steak happily.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-15-2012, 07:02 PM

Maya gave a soft bark at him seeming happy then started to eat easily and before long was finished with the fish and was looking around for a way outside... she really had to go to the bathroom now and she kinda wanted to run around a bit.

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 10-15-2012 at 07:04 PM..

Palmoun

Old 10-15-2012, 07:14 PM

Eric smiled as he watched her and guessed she had to go outside. Reaching out, he pushed his door open and smiled at Maya, "you know where the door is, I will be outside in a second." he said as he smiled at her and ruffled her head gently. He then went back to his steak and was just about done.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-15-2012, 07:30 PM

Maya barked happily before running outside and had soon took care of business and was now just kinda looking around and walking about wanting to stretch her legs a bit before she went back in to keep Eric company.

Palmoun

Old 10-15-2012, 07:44 PM

When she had come outside someone was waiting for her and once she started to come back Erics father moved. Grabbing her into his arms he smirked, "now lets just see exactly what you are." he said and pulled out what looked like a joy buzzer and pressed it to her forhead just as Eric was making his way outside. Though when eric saw his he yelled, "dad, leave her be." just as he pressed the buzzer to her head.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-15-2012, 08:50 PM

Maya let out a loud whine that sounded more of a scream as her form shifted into her were-fox form and held her head as it spun and hurt from the shock and it caused her to shake quite a bit. She couldn't believe this was happening... she couldn't believe she was about to loose the only friend she had ever really had.

Palmoun

Old 10-15-2012, 09:29 PM

The joy that spread on his fathers face was equal to that of the horror on Erics face. "yes, yes, yes. I knew I would find one of you sooner or later, I knew it I kn-" that was all he could say before Eric rammed into him and got him away from Maya. He then stood between the two, not looking very threatening with his leg wrapped yet he glared at his dad, "I told you not to touch her." he yelled at him before turning to Maya. Slowly and carefully he reached out and touched her head, "you okay?" he asked.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-15-2012, 09:37 PM

Maya seemed quite frightened now of Eric's father though when Eric got between them she was shocked. "You... you're still going to protect me? I'm okay I think... but I can't believe you would still stand up for me..." she said quitely and she didn't think that anyone would have been that nice to her... but he was... even after finding out what she really was.

Palmoun

Old 10-15-2012, 10:04 PM

Eric sighed with relief to hear that she was okay and smiled at her, "of course I am, your still my friend." he said as he smiled at her and then heard his father getting up and turned to him. "why protect her, she is a monster." his father said as he glared at him. eric stayed between them, "she is a friend and a person, now leave her be or else." he said and after having a long stare down his father finally left. Eric relaxed then and turned to Maya, "sorry about him."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-15-2012, 10:27 PM

"It's okay... I'm sorry I didn't tell you... I thought you would freak out if you knew... see I was actually saved a few years ago by a were-fox when my mother pushed me down a hill... it was so horrible... I couldn't hardly move at all and I almost died... Not too long after she saved me... maybe a few months to a year later some hunters killed her while she was trying to protect me... she was more of a mother then my mother ever was." Maya said softly before slowly standing and smiling at him before giving him a hug. "I'm so glad you don't hate me or think I'm a monster... I've never really had a friend before and it's nice to have you as a friend." she smiled softly before releasing him and smiled at him a bit.

Palmoun

Old 10-15-2012, 10:47 PM

Eric frowned as he heard her explanation and watched her stand. When she hugged him, he didn't hesitate to hug her back, "I could never think that you are a monster, no one should ever think that of you." he said as she pulled away and he looked at her, "and I am sorry about all that has happened to you. But it sounds like your enjoying your new life and thats what counts." he said as he smiled at her. He couldnt' believe that any mother could hurt daughter, but then again his family wasn't all that great. Smling at her he said, "would you like to head back inside or stay outside?" he wasn't sure where to go with her now that he knew she could talk. Though he was very glad that she could, he now just wanted to sit and talk to her for hours if he could.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-16-2012, 12:05 AM

"I think I'd like to go back inside... if you don't mind that is." Maya said softly and hoped he didn't going back in... she didn't want to be out here where his father could come back and harass her.

Palmoun

Old 10-16-2012, 12:10 AM

Eric nodded and smiled, "come on then, we can finish watching the movie." he said as he limped his way back to the R.v. Holding the door open for her, he smiled, "that is if you want to continue watching it." he said as he looked at her and found himself keeping a look out for his father, just incase.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-16-2012, 12:20 AM

"Of course I would love to... though do you mind if I turn back into my fox form?" Maya asked softly with a smile as she walked into the RV then headed over to his room though waited for him to answer her.

Palmoun

Old 10-16-2012, 12:28 AM

Eric smiled at her, "you can be in this form or your fox form. Your still maya to me." he said as he looked at her and smiled as he walked back to his bedroom. Sitting down on the bed, he rested his leg and smiled as he waited for Maya.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-16-2012, 12:54 AM

Maya smiled some at him before turning back to her fox form and jumped up on the bed and laid back in his lap. "This is why I wanted to be in this form... hope you don't mind." she said softly looking up to him hoping it didn't bother him or anything.

Palmoun

Old 10-16-2012, 01:03 AM

Eric chuckled when he saw her lay back down on his lap and he gently patted her head, "I dont mind at all." he said as he smiled at her and turned the movie back on. Relaxing with her, everything seemed to feel right and he soon found himself petting Maya absently as he watched hte movie.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-16-2012, 01:27 AM

Maya slowly started to let out a soft purr as Eric stroked her and you could tell she was enjoying it allot. As she laid there watching the movie with him though she heard talking outside with her sensitive ears and wondered who it was... though soon she also heard the sound of the rv door opening and huffed a bit smelling someone new coming into the rv.

Palmoun

Old 10-16-2012, 01:34 AM

Eric was surprised when he felt the car shake but when he heard a soft knock at the door. Smiling, he patted maya, "dont worry." he said to her softly and smiled as a women who had Erics eyes come into the door. "hello hun, I wants to see how you were. Your father said you had a friend over." she said and then spotted the fox, "is this her?" she asked and eric smiled and nodded, "this is maya mom, she is a good friend of mine." he said as he patted Maya on the head.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-16-2012, 01:42 AM

Maya looked at the woman and was unsure if she knew that she wasn't what she seemed or not... but in either case she stayed quiet and close to Eric feeling safe in his lap and highly doubted that the woman would try and touch her with her in his lap.

Palmoun

Old 10-16-2012, 01:47 AM

Erics mother smiled at the fox, "well I will just leave you two to your movie." she said and left, clear that she had other things to do other then talk to her son. Eric looked down at Maya and smiled as he stroked her head gently, "sorry about my mother, she can be a little out their and she is always out helping people." he said as he looked at her.