cutecute3
*^_^*

Old 08-11-2009, 08:54 AM

Amani: are you from Egypt??
I tried to tell her that the hair is INCREDIBLE she doesn't believe me.
*smashes Bunniie*

Quantum Angel
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-11-2009, 08:56 AM

@Cute: No, not from Egypt - I'm from boring old California. Though, ethnicity-wise, I like to say that the world had an orgy and I'm what popped out. XD

Bunniie
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Bunniie Send a message via MSN to Bunniie Send a message via Yahoo to Bunniie

Old 08-11-2009, 08:56 AM

CuteCute3: Oh sorry I just read your post, no smashing...; 3; Wah...

Amani: Thank you~! C: I like medium bases too large bases, um too much dithering that I don't know...> <;;

Everyone: Ok I will try to make a tutorial, might take me a while I like puting a lot of time into these and I have to clean a lot so not much time...XCCC I have to go in a couple of seconds...; 3; Never mind I have to go now.

Last edited by Bunniie; 08-11-2009 at 09:00 AM..

cutecute3
*^_^*

Old 08-11-2009, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amani View Post
@Cute: No, not from Egypt - I'm from boring old California. Though, ethnicity-wise, I like to say that the world had an orgy and I'm what popped out. XD
California......
I am from Egypt, I thought you were from Egypt because Amani is a name that is for Egyptian girls....

Quote:
CuteCute3: Oh sorry I just read your post, no smashing...; 3; Wah...

Amani: Thank you~! C: I like medium bases too large bases, um too much dithering that I don't know...> <;;

Everyone: Ok I will try to make a tutorial, might take me a while I like puting a lot of time into these and I have to clean a lot so not much time...XCCC I have to go in a couple of seconds...; 3;

TunaFishSalad
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-11-2009, 09:01 AM

Thankies for compliments OwO

I thought about setting up a shop, but I have no idea about prices here...
OwO

cutecute3
*^_^*

Old 08-11-2009, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunaFishSalad View Post
Thankies for compliments OwO

I thought about setting up a shop, but I have no idea about prices here...
OwO
Well, if you do make one, I will request, if it isn't too expensive...

TunaFishSalad
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-11-2009, 09:09 AM

@cute
Mhmm but see I dunno what prices possibly could be... maybe I'll look around first OWO

Quantum Angel
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-11-2009, 09:11 AM

@Cute: I actually chose my name myself for its meaning...it's not my actual legal name; just the name I present to people. I can't even pronounce my real given name thanks to my accent. Annoying. =__=;;;
*ahem* But yeah, this is my "stage name," so to speak. I'm a visual kei artist - which is why I'm on the Song team in the first place - so the whole name thing is just...different. XD My real name is a carefully guarded secret.

Actually I have a special way of writing my name to give it a sort of double meaning. I love playing with things like that. ^_^ Unfortunately it doesn't work as a Mene username. XD;

@TunaFishSalad: I'm sure you could get some help with pricing! In fact, there's a subforum just for that right over here: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/art/ar...ng-assistance/

cutecute3
*^_^*

Old 08-11-2009, 09:16 AM

Tuhnafishsalad: good luck finding out...
Amani: stage name....song team...carefully guarded secret..I am OK with that..
Bunniie: here they for you:
http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/d...tes-bases.html
and
http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/d...-palettes.html

TunaFishSalad
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-11-2009, 09:16 AM

@Amani

Ooooh thanks verily much
Owo

Quantum Angel
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-11-2009, 09:19 AM

@Cute: I'm a bit of a strange person, I know. :sweat:
By the way, in my signature? That's...a man. He was a performer in the same genre as me. If that gives you an idea of how weird we can be. XD;

@TunaFishSalad: You're very welcome! :hug:

cutecute3
*^_^*

Old 08-11-2009, 09:22 AM

Ehm... so it isn't a women..ehm..

TunaFishSalad
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-11-2009, 09:26 AM

@cute
Well thats what visual kei is
^^

NamaneKeto

Old 08-11-2009, 09:30 AM

Pixeling. Someone mentioned it. Deviant art is your friend in that case, There are many tutorials to help with shading hair. I personally love doing it only, I seem to really suck when it comes to blonds.

Quantum Angel
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-11-2009, 09:31 AM

Yes. He was a really wonderful person...and an incredible bassist. Really had a strong presence, unlike a lot of bassists...and not just because of his rather striking appearance.
Actually, appearance-wise, he easily could have been overshadowed by one of the guitarists in his band - who also dresses as a woman, but also has much "brighter" features and costumes (notably red and gold). Yet it didn't happen. In fact, all of the members of the band are really good at grabbing your attention; they all have this amazing presence...
But that's quite rare in a bassist.

*sighs a bit* But...I'm going off on a tangent again. Anyway. Welcome to the world of JRock. We're strange people here. ^_^

cutecute3
*^_^*

Old 08-11-2009, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amani View Post
Yes. He was a really wonderful person...and an incredible bassist. Really had a strong presence, unlike a lot of bassists...and not just because of his rather striking appearance.
Actually, appearance-wise, he easily could have been overshadowed by one of the guitarists in his band - who also dresses as a woman, but also has much "brighter" features and costumes (notably red and gold). Yet it didn't happen. In fact, all of the members of the band are really good at grabbing your attention; they all have this amazing presence...
But that's quite rare in a bassist.

*sighs a bit* But...I'm going off on a tangent again. Anyway. Welcome to the world of JRock. We're strange people here. ^_^
Well he looks nicer than Micheal jackson who dressed in women clothes as well..

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamaneKeto View Post
Pixeling. Someone mentioned it. Deviant art is your friend in that case, There are many tutorials to help with shading hair. I personally love doing it only, I seem to really suck when it comes to blonds.

Well I am going to search but I always find them so hard..

Quantum Angel
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-11-2009, 09:51 AM

Ugh, not directed toward you at all, but if I have to hear about Michael Jackson one more time I think I'm going to scream. Just because of all this media crap...they're covering his death so thoroughly I'm surprised a news crew didn't do the damn autopsy, and yet tomorrow...I get to break the news about Jasmine to everyone I'd introduced to Versailles by myself. I hate being the bearer of bad news. Why can't I have some damn help? T__T Just...one other person to stop covering Michael Jackson and help me break this little bit of bad news?

*sigh* Anyway, now that that rant is out of the way...I'm afraid it's time for me to be going. I have to go back to work tomorrow, I'm afraid. :sweat: Talk to you all tomorrow!

cutecute3
*^_^*

Old 08-11-2009, 09:55 AM

*hug* He has been dead over a month and they are still talking about him...I can't believe it...Talk to you tomorrow, bye..

Troubledfox
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-11-2009, 11:34 AM

Bye Cute! :O i ish all alone! D: :(

cutecute3
*^_^*

Old 08-11-2009, 07:15 PM

Hello if anyone is here....
how is everyone doing?

Bunniie
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Bunniie Send a message via MSN to Bunniie Send a message via Yahoo to Bunniie

Old 08-11-2009, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecute3 View Post
Tuhnafishsalad: good luck finding out...
Amani: stage name....song team...carefully guarded secret..I am OK with that..
Bunniie: here they for you:
http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/d...tes-bases.html
and
http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/d...-palettes.html
Oh it's ok I already know a lot. ^ ^;;

D.J. Dead
v.v

Old 08-11-2009, 11:18 PM

I have donated one star so far

cutecute3
*^_^*

Old 08-12-2009, 08:40 AM

hello everyone here, I got a new avatar and I am saving more stars...