xXiwantrevengeXx
hot guys, romance and sex......w...
Send a message via AIM to xXiwantrevengeXx

Old 02-02-2010, 09:35 PM

Michaeala didnt shrink back. She smiled a cruel smile. "Maybe cause My dad owns the place? You'd be out of here faster than a race car at Indy 500." She said her voice so cold and cruel.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-02-2010, 11:12 PM

Blade smiled coldly catching her in the lie. He had seen the principle's family photo. There was no boy. Just his daughter. "You wanna lie to my face?" Blade challenged and shoved him into the bookcase. "The principle has a daughter. Or are you going to tell me you're adopted?" Blade said looking into the kid's eyes. "I wanna know the truth right here right now. I'm not one to be kept in the dark. And I don't give a damn why you're here. I just wanna know what the hell you're hiding." Blade said seriously. You could tell he wasn't really angry, or bent on getting this kid in trouble. If anything he didn't want to see this kid get kicked outta school cuz he was hiding somethin. It had happened to blade more than once and no one stuck their neck out for him.

xXiwantrevengeXx

Old 02-02-2010, 11:26 PM

((Hey seer...time for Blade to get violent.))

Michaela cursed herself. "I-i don't know what you're talking about..." She said as she walked by him.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-02-2010, 11:50 PM

Blade growled his horrible anger flaring up. "Dont give me that shit!" he snarrled and grabbed the kid by the arm and slammed him into the book case. He then held one hand on the kid's throat and the other poised to strike him in the face. "Now. Tell me what the hell you're hiding!" Blade snarrled. He had trapped the kid in the back of the library so no one could hear them. Or find them for that matter.

xXiwantrevengeXx

Old 02-03-2010, 12:10 AM

((Any reason why he cant ripp her shirt off?))

Michaela gasped. She fought and kicked Blade. "Let me go you sick son of a bitch." She said.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-03-2010, 12:21 AM

((i don't think so...))

Blade growled and grabbed the kid's shirt. "Oh yeah I'm the son of a bithc am I?!" he snarrled and yanked violently on the kid's shirt. It gave a horrible ripping sound and came away in his hand and his eyes widened. He had been right. His anger quickly died away and he took off his hoodie and averting his eyes he held it out to her. "You coulda just told me..." he said feeling extremely ocwoard.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 02-03-2010, 12:25 AM

Simon watched quietly from the side line and could only look at the kid. He could hardly believe his eyes, a girl here dressed as a boy.

xXiwantrevengeXx

Old 02-03-2010, 01:19 AM

Michaela slapped Blade as hard as she could. "You sick son of a bitch." She said venomously. She ran past Blade and Simon out of the library as fast as she could. She ran past Aidan.

Aidan looked after Michaela. He went into the library. "What the hell did you to her, Blade?" He asked as he stormed into the library straight at Blade.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-03-2010, 01:28 AM

Blade looked evenly at Adian and a red hand mark adorned his left cheek. "Oh so now you admit shortie's a girl." Blade said and shook his head. He pulled his shirt back on and then looked at Adian. "She set me off and we got into a fight." Blade said straight forwardly and showed Adian the shirt. He wasn't afraid of this guy at all. He was actually discustedly with him. That guy shared a room with her... Which ment he could be taking advantage of her... And blade hated that idea.

xXiwantrevengeXx

Old 02-03-2010, 01:43 AM

"I am not sleeping with Michaela. I sleep in a different bed than her and share a totally different bathroom too. Remember our rooms are huge." Aidan said. He grabbed the shirt. "Serves you right for ripping her shirt off." Aidan said. He smiled. "Does anyone else know?" He asked seriously. He eyed Simon his closet friend. "Simon answer me please. Does anyone but us three know about Michaela? She ran but no one is in the hall. The principal made sure of that." He said.

Palmoun

Old 02-03-2010, 01:51 AM

Simon shook his head and looked at Aidan, "no, no one else knows. I tryed looking her up on the computer but her file is blank so her secret is safe for now." he said as he looked at Aidan. He was sitll in shock from finding out the one boy was a girl but was almost over it.

xXiwantrevengeXx

Old 02-03-2010, 01:53 AM

"In private only call her by her real name. In public unless ordered refer to her as Michael." Aidan ordered. "I'm going to go after the secretary." He said as he ran to his room.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-03-2010, 02:26 AM

Blade watched Adian leave and shook his head. "I don't exactly like that guy..." Blade said and fixed his swaetshirt. He shook his head and chucked the shirt in the trash. He shoved his hands into his pockets and shook his head. "I told ya... And now I regret bein right..." Blade said shaking his head and then he stopped and looked at Simon. "You don't think that now Adian knows he'll pull somethin on her?" he asked quietly. He knew the president shouldn't do things like that... But power got to people's heads sometimes...

xXiwantrevengeXx

Old 02-03-2010, 02:32 AM

I would never do something like that to Michaela. Aidan said silently to Blade and Simon. Aidan came into the room softly. He found Michaela on her bed. She was sound asleep. Her long brown hair was over her face. From the looks of it she cried herself asleep. Simon and Blade, Mick is fine. The poor thing cried herself to sleep. Aidan said.

Palmoun

Old 02-03-2010, 02:32 AM

Simon shrugged, "I dont know but I dont trust him." simon said as he looked at Blade and really didn't trust Aidan. He got a feeling that he shoudln't trust him at all and that they should get her to her own room or soemthing.

xXiwantrevengeXx

Old 02-03-2010, 02:34 AM

Aidan appeared in the library. "Why dont you trust me?" He asked as he walked in.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-03-2010, 02:41 AM

Blade turned to look at Adian and said one word,"Hicky." he knew there was no one else besides the three of them who knew about the kid. And neither him nor Simon had touched her with their lips. Or even got close. "I noticed it when she ran. And if no one else knows... Who wouldve done it?" Blade said and raised and eyebrow and crossed his arms.

xXiwantrevengeXx

Old 02-03-2010, 04:36 AM

"I am a boy. Besides in my defense, My hormones were crazy. I was either driven by lust or desire." Aidan said. He knew that the other two knew what he was talking about. "Besides, you cant tell me you didn't want to kiss her, Blade." Aidan said as he looked at him. "We're boys and she's a girl. It's only natural we're attracted to her." He said.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-03-2010, 04:41 AM

Blade shook his head giving in. They were all human after all. "I wasn't tempted to kiss her... I'm stuck on a gril right now." he said truthfully and put his hands in his pockets. He then looked at them both and knew this little secret was bringing them together. "Well... We're gonna have to protect shortie now." he said and smirked. "Im just calling her shortie. It works for when we're in public and private." he said and chuckled. He loved giving nicknames.

Palmoun

Old 02-03-2010, 04:43 AM

Simon nodded, "yeah your right about that blade." he said with a smile and had to agree with protecting her. It was going to be a handfull but it wans't like they could just sit back and watch.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-03-2010, 04:50 AM

Blade smiled at Simon. "Youll have to give me her number later." Blade said before turning back to Adian. "What is it princey? Are ya gonna protect her too?" Blade asked smirking.

Palmoun

Old 02-03-2010, 04:52 AM

Simon could only smile and shake his head at Blade. Of course he wanted her number, they where both crazy about each other and yet his sister was so much of a idiot to realize it. She keeps on saying that long distant relationships dont last and that she didn'e like him. But Simon knew it wasn't true and that his sister was just being a big dork.

xXiwantrevengeXx

Old 02-03-2010, 01:32 PM

((YOU DID IT AGAIN!!)))
"Don't call me that Blade and of course. She's not THAT short." Aidan said offhandedly.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-03-2010, 01:41 PM

Blade chuckled and shook his head. "Im not sayin she's a migiet, I'm just saying that's she's short. Probably the shortes guy here." he said put air quotes for "guy". He then shook his head and looked at Adian. "Ya have any idea how we're gonna do this? Cuz I still gotta find my dorm room." Blade said shifting his guitar case on his shoulder and holding his duffle bag.

Palmoun

Old 02-03-2010, 03:54 PM

Simon smiled at Blade, "your dorm room is right across the hall from mine, I checked it out when we where looking up Shorties file." he said with a smile. "and we could take turns watching him during the day." he suggested as he looked at them and that was the only thing he could think of. During the morning Adian would watch him, then he would then blade.