[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to [.Wingless.Butterfly.] Send a message via MSN to [.Wingless.Butterfly.] Send a message via Yahoo to [.Wingless.Butterfly.]

Old 12-24-2008, 11:36 PM

Hey guys! I dunno, I thought about making a new thread (thanks to Pysrien's urging), and I ended up making my own. But, I kept worrying about wether anyone would actually come in. So, I was like... 'Whats something different?' And I was like... MUSIC.

So, yeah. We could talk about music, since its a holiday. Some questions that could help spark some conversation could be...

1; What is your favorite music to listen to during the Winter season? Christmas, or not?

2; Is there a certain song you always have to listen to during this season? A song that sparks a certain memory... Or anything alike?

3; What is your favorite song? Even if it doesn't have anything to do with the Holiday season, its always fun to answer!

I'll probably answer these questions sooner or later, but might as well open the thread up to others to post! Have fun during this Winter event, and Happy Holidays to everyone! ♥

Bisque
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-24-2008, 11:41 PM

I'll listen to instrumental christmas music but i dislike catchy annoying sappy tunes they play on the radio during this season :x

psyrien
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-24-2008, 11:42 PM

Hello, Wingless! ^^

1. Definitely Christmas music. It just makes me so happy.

2. There isn't really one song that I must hear. It's like they're this one giant playlist on constant loop, so I don't distinguish one from the other that much, since I'll be hearing them all anyways.

3. Mmm... Don't really have a favorite. I'm too indecisive. xD

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to [.Wingless.Butterfly.] Send a message via MSN to [.Wingless.Butterfly.] Send a message via Yahoo to [.Wingless.Butterfly.]

Old 12-24-2008, 11:47 PM

@Bisque;; Yeah, like how I heard Destiny's Child redoing classic Christmas songs and making them... horrible. It was making my ears bleed. I do have a couple instrumental CDs that I have on my iPod that I listen to when I go to sleep.

@Psyrien;; Thanks for actually coming! ♥ Haha, well, since you don't have a favorite song, how about genre? Or even artist?

psyrien
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-24-2008, 11:52 PM

Hmm... Nope! I'm still too indecisive. xD Well, I suppose you could say showtunes for genre. I adore musicals, operas, plays--the theater in general.

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-24-2008, 11:54 PM

Haha. Well, that isn't too indecisive! Are you in any theater productions? Or do you just like watching/hearing them?

psyrien
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-25-2008, 12:00 AM

I really loved the stage when I was younger, but now I just don't have enough time. It's a shame because I never really got to do anything outside of school acting-wise. The bigger things I did was for dance, but I don't even get to that any more either. There's just no time.

But I can make enough time for watching them. That's just one evening instead of an entire season learning moves and memorizing lines.

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-25-2008, 12:01 AM

Awwww! Yeah, it sucks how when you get older, you run out of time to do the things you really like doing. But at least you get to watch them, so its not taking out too much~

Sonrisa
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via Yahoo to Sonrisa

Old 12-25-2008, 12:55 AM

I Love All i want for Christmas is you by Mariah Carey :]

Tis my favorite :angel:

[L]ove[H]ate
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-25-2008, 12:57 AM

I used to like christmas music, but it's so overplayed. =O It's annoying!

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-25-2008, 03:20 AM

@Sonrisa;; That's cool! Any specific reasons why you enjoy it?

@[L]ove[H]ate;;It is a little overplayed, especially when it starts playing at my work before Thanksgiving >.>;;

[L]ove[H]ate
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-25-2008, 03:22 AM

OMG yeah, I work on the floor at kmart, and when you're folding clothing and you have to listen to the same damn christmas song over and over again, it makes you want to shove a plug in the stereos. DX

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-25-2008, 03:32 AM

Yeah. I'm a bagger for the Front End at Kroger, and its SO annoying cause we have this one commercial, where its this little girl talking to her "grandma" and then has a recording of "I Wish You A Merry Christmas" and it makes me want to blow my brains out.

psyrien
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-26-2008, 08:35 AM

*pokes your thread* Just dropping by to say hello before I head off to bed. So hello and goodnight! ...and Merry Christmas! ^^

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-26-2008, 11:49 PM

Hey! I couldn't find this thread... >.>;; (Shows how pathetic I am at keep threads alive ;_; ) And how was everyone's Christmas's?

psyrien
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-27-2008, 12:45 AM

Haha. I do the same thing. I just keep the window open usually, so it's always there.

Christmas was great. Ate a ton of food and got a digital camera. Hopefully, this camera doesn't break on me. I lost the last one to a tree. TT.TT

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-27-2008, 12:51 AM

Oooh... Good idea! I never thought of that~

Well, we had a good dinner. My parents just gave my sister and I two hundred dollars to get what we want, so I'm getting a digital camera soon. -excited-

psyrien
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-27-2008, 01:08 AM

Yay! What kind of camera are you getting?

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-27-2008, 01:24 AM

Uhm, to be honest, I haven't figured that out yetxDD;; But I'm totally into photography, as I've been doing black and white for three years, so I need one with a lot of manual control.

Son Zack
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-27-2008, 01:25 AM

Christmas was pretty great- I do enjoy Christmas music. I really dislike a lot of recent covers, especially the Jessica Simpson and Mariah Carey ones. Good lord, I wish they would stop, totally.

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-27-2008, 01:35 AM

Son Zack.... you are my hero. Finally someone who actually agrees with me... I enjoy the classics, even though they get overplayed as well. >.>;;

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome
Send a message via AIM to WinglessFairy Send a message via Yahoo to WinglessFairy

Old 12-28-2008, 03:50 AM

OMG it's a nother wingless! AHHHH

[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-28-2008, 06:46 AM

Hell yes!

And look, we're both on the same team! Double wammy~

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome
Send a message via AIM to WinglessFairy Send a message via Yahoo to WinglessFairy

Old 12-28-2008, 04:19 PM

yay! -high fives-

Jenn_heart
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Jenn_heart

Old 12-28-2008, 06:36 PM

Hello! Merry belated christmas to everyone! How are you all?
Mm, music. I listen to too much music, and I've been temporarily banned from my ipod, so I haven't been listening to much lately.