Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-20-2011, 06:16 PM

Nikolai cocked his brow at Winter, saying, "Oh, so you're an expert now? Fine, we'll stay the night, but we also plan tonight and leave straight away in the morning, we have a lot of ground to cover." So, military man, are there any vehicles at the exits or are we hoofing it?"

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 06-20-2011, 06:27 PM

When Alex commented on her being a peacemaker she laughed lightly, leaning against him. "Three." She said, since she had already been in the safe room. "But their rather large. I guess they didn't send to many guardians here at one time." She said, sitting down beside him and letting him pull her to him. She laid her head on his shoulder. "Could you possibly...sleep with me?" She asked, blushing slightly and looking at him. "I'll get you some orange juice." She smiled, getting up and releasing his hand. She went to the bar and grabbed the bottle of vodka, pouring herself a glass and then going into the safe room to the fridge. She grabbed a small carton of orange juice out of it. (Ones made for schools) And then went out of the safe room and handed him the orange juice. She then sat back down beside him and layed her head on his shoulder again, taking a small drink from her glass. She yawned a little, closing her eyes for a moment before looking back up at Alex.

Declan sighed. "We'll make plans in the morning, for now i'm very tired.. And yes, theres only three beds. I'll just sleep on the floor in the safe room so that one of the ladies can have their own bed." He said, knowing Alex would either sleep with Scarlett or Winter. "Kay everyone, lets head into the safe room. There's a bar in there as well." He said, walking into the safe room and making himself a spot on the red carpeted floor. The beds were white with many pillows, including a red neck pillow in the middle, then in between each bed there's a dark cherry wood nightstand. Then on the right side of the room theres a walk in closet, a bathroom, and on the right theres a tunnel along with a second bar.

musikfreakx
you are a hurricane prone area, ...

Old 06-20-2011, 06:49 PM

Winter scoffed lightly. "No, I'm no expert. But I've spent enough time watching those zombies and spying through the Convent's files to know what I'm talking about," she retorted, raising an eyebrow as if challenging him to say more. She glanced at Declan and smiled at his offer to sleep on the floor. "Are you sure," she asked softly and peered at him with her large green eyes.

Hopping off the counter, Winter gingerly followed Declan into the floor, staring at the beds. Scarlett was right; they were large. Enough to fit two people, even three in one if needs be. Whistling slightly in amazement, she sat on a bed, smiling at how soft the mattress was. The white comforters felt like clouds, fluffy and full. She glanced over the bar, amazed at how many there were in the small safe house, but she knew she didn't want to drink any more. The vodka had soothed her down a bit, but she knew to not over do it.

Winter pulled off the boots and tucked the knives that had been secured in them under one of the many large pillows, patting it gently. She blew up her cheeks and let the air come out in an exhausted like sigh, licking her lips and watching the others take in the room.

Nikolai's remark to winter slightly angered Alex, but he kept calm knowing she could handle herself. Pushing a strand of brown hair from Scarlett's eyes, Alex grinned, his pearly whites showing magnificently. "I'd be honored to," he teased and did a mock half bow. He took the orange juice and smiled as he rested her head on his chest, drinking at least half of the small carton in one gulp.

Standing up, Alex gently pulled Scarlett up, leading them bot with the others to the safe room. It was quite large, actually. Flopping on the first bed he saw, Alex sighed. "This bed feels like a giant marshmallow," he said in a slurred, sleep filled voice. The comforter formed around him, adjusting to his sudden appearance. He put his hands behind his bed and grinned, lazily opening his eyes.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-20-2011, 06:53 PM

Nikolai shook his head as he walked to one of the beds and lay down, holding his shotgun to his chest as he fell immediately to sleep, thinking, Wow, I've never been in a bed this comfortable.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-20-2011, 07:02 PM

Scarlett smiled at him falling back onto the bed and put her glass on the nightstand before falling beside him. Once on the bed she slipped off her shoes, sitting them on the floor on her side and then putting her gun on top of them. She then moved closer to Alex, kissing his cheek once again. "Honored? Now i'm not that amazing am I?" She asked, grinning slightly and nodding. "The bed feels so wonderful.." She muttered, closing her eyes before opening them to crawl up to the pillows and lift up the comforter. She crawled under the covers and laid her head on her pillow, patting the spot beside her for Alex.

She let her hair flow all over her pillow as she stretched her slender arms, yawning and then gently running her hand through Alex's curly hair. She looked over to Nikolai. "Just because you've survived this long in the outside world doesn't mean your an expert." She said, smirking a little. "It just means your either good at running away or hiding. Maybe even a little good at combat.." She said, biting her lip. No, Scarlett wasn't that nice.. but she was slightly agitated by what he said to Winter. She was once close friends with her so no one was going to talk with her so rudely.

Delcan gave a small smile to Winter. "Eh, I guess so. I don't want to disturb your sleep and i'm sure as hell not sleeping with Nikolai. I'd be afraid he'd slit my throat in my sleep.." He chuckled. He went over to the safe room door and shut it once Nikolai came in, then he locked the door quickly and fell onto the floor, groaning when he did. "Ugh.. that didn't feel as good as falling onto a bed.." He grumbled, putting his head on his pillow.

musikfreakx

Old 06-20-2011, 07:22 PM

Winter nodded. She was going to tell him he wouldn't bother her, she could sleep through anything, but he had already started to walk out. "If you say so, and yeah, he probably would," she said and laughed at Declan's comment, the first laughed she'd uttered since the beginning of the breach on the village.

Falling back, the redhead closed her eyes and thought about the day. That was the worst part about going to sleep, she thought. That moment when you're lying awake, thinking about the day, what you could have done to make it better, what you regretted most. She could lightly hear Scarlett and Alex whispering, and she was glad some good, them finally coming together, had come out of the terrible day.

Her, long fiery locks spilled over the edge of the bed just slightly, her hair did reach her butt, and she slid under the covers, bringing them to just under her eyes. Opening her eyes lazily, she turned on her side and rolled into a small ball, pulling the gun out from her jeans and tucking it too under the pillow.

The twenty year old yawned quietly, her eyes floating shut as sleep at last came, her thoughts winding down until they were no more, disappearing to the back of her mind.

Grinning as Scarlett's soft lips touched his cheek, Alex slid under the blanket with him, feeling the warmth surround him. Pulling off his shirt and pushing it under the pillow, he turned on his side, resting on his elbow. "Yes, you are that amazing little girl," he said and stuck his tongue out at her. Once she was done scolding Nikolai, making Alex laugh quietly to himself, he let his fingers play through her long brown hair.

Gazing at Scarlett, Alex leaned down so he was closer to her, their noses almost touching. He heard Winter yawn and hoped she'd get some rest, she needed it more than the rest of them. Smiling, Alex twirled his fingers in Scarlett's hair and pulled himself closer, gingerly putting his lips on hers. After a moment, the curly haired boy pulled back from the kiss, feeling her fingers play through his dark locks. "Good night beautiful," he murmured quietly and laid beside her, an arm falling over her waist.

----------

((I may not be able to post for a few days. I'm going to my friend's, but at the latest I'll be back on Thursday and able to post! I can try posting while I'm at her house, but I don't know yet!))

Last edited by musikfreakx; 06-20-2011 at 08:11 PM..

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-20-2011, 07:35 PM

(( Take off her shirt? xDDD I know it's a typo, so i'm not gonna have her freak out.. though it'd be funny <3 ))

Scarlett blushed. "You are too." She whispered, kissing him back as he kissed her. "Goodnight handsome." She said, putting he head on his shoulder and curling up against him now that his arm was over her waist. Within moment she fell asleep to his breathing. Her breathing quiet and light as her arm wrapper around his chest, obviously at peace with him. She only hoped Winter would get as good of sleep as she was.

Once Scarlett started to dream it was of course a happy dream at first, filled with Alex. But suddenly her mother appeared. Her mother was pale with blood covering all of her leathery skin. Her mouth was agape with flesh falling from it whenever she walked, and then finally she reached Scarlett who was huddled up in a corner with Alex. 'Join us Scarlett' Her mother moaned, thousands of red eyes coming up behind her mother in the darkness as they went for Scarlett. The rest of her dream was a very unpleasant one, filled with losing loved ones and lots of death and blood. But she still slept. Anyone looking at her could tell that she was having a bad dream by the frown on her full lips as she slept.

Delcan laid at the end of Winters bed on the floor, pulling his cover over himself and smirking as he listened to Scarlett and Alex. Their romance reminded him of his own, long before the girl he was supposed to marry was killed. He shook his thoughts away and gently fell asleep, dreaming of tomorrow.

musikfreakx

Old 06-20-2011, 08:21 PM

((Haha oh my goodness! I didn't even realize I did that xD))

Winter smiled as she heard Declan get comfortable on the floor, her mind floating between sleeping and being awake. That feeling subsided as she slept lightly, making sure to not fall too deep in sleep in fear of dreaming. In her semi sleeping state, she was getting rest, and even though it wasn't as much rest as a deep slumber would bring, she was fine with it.

Giving in, the girl tried to fall into an unconscious dream, but couldn't. Her eyes slowly blinked open and she stared at the side wall of the room, frowning to herself. Standing up, she made sure to be extra quiet and knelt down next to Declan. Grabbing the key from under his pillow, she opened the door and gently closed it behind her, making sure to make as little noise as possible. It was a tad cooler in the main room of the underground building, and she sighed as she sat on the couch, legs stretched out. Holding a small glass of water, she stared ahead, lost in her thoughts. After a while, she figured she would go back to bed, but for now she enjoyed being in the secluded room.

A small smile befell Alex's face as he drifted to sleep, his body and mind slowly relaxing. In a flash he was in a deep slumber, exhaustion taking a toll on him. He usually turned in his sleep, but now he only unconsciously pulled closer to Scarlett. He was dreaming of Jacob, the small boy he had been tossing a football with at the beginning of the day. The dream picked up there, them tossing the ball back and forth.

It wasn't a surprise that the dream turned for the worst and as Jacob reached down to get the ball, he seemed to change. Standing back up, the boy was now a zombie, lips blood stained as they pulled up in a malicious grin, red eyes filled with hunger. The dream Alex ran as fast as he could, until he reached the end of a high cliff. Jacob approached him, his hands bent at an unnatural angle, and as the curly haired male tried to back up, he tumbled off the edge of the cliff peek.

Suddenly Alex knew he was dreaming, but yet he couldn't wake up. He continued to fall and fall, his arms locked and stiff as he tried to get himself to wake up but couldn't. What he was experiencing was lucid dreaming, and the moment it was terrifying him, unable to move or awaken.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-21-2011, 02:04 PM

After a few hours, just before the sun began to rise, Nikolai woke up, grumbling as he looked around the room, whispering, "Good, we aren't dead." He got up and stretched before slinging his shotgun over his shoulder. He walked over to Declan and crouched down next to his head, staring at him for a few seconds before lightly plucking him on the bridge of his nose, not enough to hurt, but enough to wake him up, as he whispered, "Up and at 'em soldier boy, time to rally the troops and get this walking buffet on the move. Oh, two things by the way, 1: I am a very light sleeper, and 2: I wouldn't cut your throat in your sleep... I don't have a knife." He chuckled as he moved away, leaving him to get up.

Last edited by Graxdon; 06-22-2011 at 01:52 PM..

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-22-2011, 01:44 PM

"Right.. Declan mumbled, being pulled from his good dream. He yawned and sat up. "Everyone up!" He said before standing up himself. He opened the safe room door to see Winter on the couch. "Oh, Hey." He said, giving a weak smile. "Theres breakfast food in the kitchen.." He said, heading into the small kitchen area. "Okay, we have waffles, bacon, eggs, and toast. Who wants what?" He asked.

When Scarlett awoke from her horrible dream she looked over at Alex, whose face looked distressed. She gently nudged him to wake him before leaning over and kissing his lips. She leaned her head back and looked at his eyes to see if they'd open. "We have to go." She whispered, running her hand through his hair gently.

musikfreakx

Old 06-24-2011, 01:43 AM

Blinking her eyes open, Winter was dragged out of her light doze as she heard the others start entering the room. Glancing around in mild confusion, she tried to remember when she zoned off. Not being able to, she shook her head and blinked to clear the sleep out of her eyes. Though she had planned on going back to the room, the redhead had obviously passed out on the couch.

Turning her head, she saw her glass of water on the floor. Raising an eyebrow at the fact that she didn't remember setting it down, the twenty year old yawned. Smiling back up at Declan, she heard her stomach growl at the mention of food. She hadn't ate since breakfast the previous day. Her feet padding lightly on the ground, she poured out her water glass and got a fresh cup. Sipping slowly, Winter felt a headache coming on and groaned.

"I'd kill for some waffles," she finally said and smiled at the thought, hoping there was syrup somewhere in the small kitchen area. Walking into the safe room, she slipped the key under Declan's pillow, pulling on her leather boots, the heels adding an extra inch to her height.

Smiling at Alex and Scarlett, Winter returned to the main room and sat on the couch, tucking her long legs under her as she watched Declan in the kitchen.

Alex jumped as Scarlett nudged him, his nightmare finally ending. Sighing in relief and opening his eyes, he smiled at Scarlett. Gently kissing her back, he sat up and stretched. He pushed her hair off from over her right shoulder so it fell behind her back, leading a trail of kisses from her shoulder to neck. "Good morning beautiful."

Grinning, he stood up and opened the closet. Pulling on a fresh, plain black tee that hugged his abs nicely, Alex turned back to Scarlett, sticking his tongue out playfully at her. Changing his jeans to a pair that fit perfectly, he strolled back to her and reached out a hand to pull her up, listening to the others move around in the main room.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-24-2011, 03:03 AM

Nikolai nodded in satisfaction once they were all up, saying, "All righty then, let's discuss what we're bringing, eat something, and head out, but first off, captain dude, I don't suppose there are any vehicles we can use?"

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-24-2011, 05:23 PM

She kissed him back, closing her eyes at the good feeling of him trailing kisses up her neck. "Morning handsome." She said, watching him change into a better outfit. "I like the new look." She said, glancing him over and referring to his abs looking rather good in that shirt. She took his hand and slowly got up from the bed, groaning slightly at her legs that still felt sleepy. She ran her free hand through her hair to fix it and then led Alex into the main room. "I'd kill for an omelet." She said, grinning a little at the thought of eating. She hadn't eaten anything but cereal for breakfast the day before, so she was really ready for good food. She still had her fingers laced with Alex's, happy that at least one good thing had come from the zombie attack. She now had him and he made her forget all her troubles, until she was confronted with them again.

She yawned softly and rolled her shoulders, grimacing at the pain they were in and then led Alex over to the bar to sit down. When she sat down, she finally released his hand so he could enjoy his food without having Scarlett clinging to him. She watched at Declan took Winter a plate of waffles, got himself some and then started to fix the omelet for Scarlett. "Mmmmm." She smiled, loving the smell the food was giving off.

Declan handed Winter two waffles on a plate, with syrup and a fork. He then started to fry Scarlett up an omelet with back bits on it. "What do you two guys want?" He asked Nikolai and Alex. He then looked to everyone. "Theres ice coffee, orange juice, milk and lemonade in the fridge." He said, humming softly as he cooked the food. "And there might be one car in the garage, but i'll have to check. I doubt it though.." He said, yawning.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-24-2011, 07:43 PM

Nikolai shrugged, saying, "That's okay, we don't need one. And I'll take whatever to eat. One things you guys should get used to in the wastes is not having that much choice regarding your food, not having the time to eat things that need to be cooked, and not being able to eat that much. Now, is it safe for me to assume that other than myself and commander cook here, that none of you know how to shoot a gun?"

musikfreakx

Old 06-25-2011, 03:13 PM

Sitting on the arm chair of the white couch, Winter held the plate, warm from the heat of the waffles, and began to dig in. She hadn't a luxury like this since she was a smile child, when the village wasn't so strict. However times had changed and now she savored the sweet, syrup topped food and smiled to herself. "My father was going to teach me, but..." the redhead trailed off as she thought of her zombie-fied father. Clearing her throat and the emotion that had begun to approach, she shrugged. "I can learn though," she said and shrugged.

With her legs criss-cross apple sauce, the twenty year old began to make a mental check list of things they'd need. A few pairs of clothes each, as much non perishable, preferably canned food as they could, and lots of water. Hopefully they'd have a jug or two and could let the rain refill it when it ran out.

Alex smiled. "Why thank you," he replied in his velvety tone, winking at Scarlett. "Eggs would be great," he directed at Declan and licked his lips in thought of the food. "Scrambled,, if you don't mind," he added and felt his stomach grumble in appreciation. The underground house began to become filled with delicious smells, filling Alex's nostrils and making him even hungrier than ever. Walking to the fridge, he pulled out a water bottle. "Anyone want anything," he asked and glanced around, letting the cold air waft over him. "I had a little Guardian training," Alex offered and shrugged, watching Winter again as she thought about her dad.

((I wrote on your profile Katie and told you that since it's my bday I'm going to my sister's and flying out. I'll be back in two weeks but I don't know if I will be able to post while I am there.))

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-25-2011, 11:59 PM

((Bye! I'll miss you!))

Scarlett eyed Nikolai. "I know how to shoot a gun." She said, then nodded to Alex. "Could I plese have a water too?" She asked, then looked back to Declan as he put an omelet in front of her. "Thanks." She said, taking a bite of it. She watched as Declan began making scrambled eggs for Alex and Nikolai. Scarlett ran her hand through her dark hair, sighing softly and looking towards Winter. She knew what happened to her father unfortunetly, but Scarlett had learned to shoot a gun from her mother. It had been the only weapon they had in their home, so of course she had to learn how to shoot them.

Declan nodded and began to make scrambled eggs for both of them. "Shooting guns isnt uncommon in the village, so you'll only have to teach Winter." He said softly, grinning at Alex's words. "You were going to be a Guardian?"
((Since I don't want to go ahead without musikfreak.. my post is fairly tiny and pretty bad xD I couldn't think of much.))

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-26-2011, 02:02 AM

Nikolai scoffed, saying, "Yeah, well, there's a very big difference between knowing how to shoot, and knowing how to shoot a multitude of firearms and make a head shot with as few bullets as possible as often as possible. Trust me, it isn't that easy to hit a zombie in the right place. The spot you have to hit to take it down in in the center of the face and is about the width of a slice of bread and the two inches high." Nikolai sniffed the air, smelling the eggs and thinking, "Wow, never had eggs before, wonder if they're any good." He continued speaking, saying, "Well, we'll have to take more ammo than I'd prefer to make sure we have enough to defend ourselves and get you guys fit for the real world. I'll also teach soldier boy self-defense against the undead, which won't take too long since he already knows human-against-human techniques, so not too big a jump, and then he can help me teach the rest of you. You'll all get basic techniques for just getting out of a grab right away, but I that's barely a beginning. I'll also have to give you guys a rundown on the way things work in the world now regarding my fellow savages out there."

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-17-2011, 06:14 PM

(this hasn't died, has it?)